PDA

View Full Version : Voting game tournament. (Link VS Cloud)

Maryring
2007-03-30, 04:41 PM
Sazuke: Well, with that mess out of the way, I think the next fight can proceed. Gandalf has been sent to the hotel to rest, and Kari is ressurecting Harry Potter. Now... to introduce the next two combatants. I believe most of you know them already. The hero of time, Link. And the protector of Midgar, Cloud. Both incredibly skilled fighters. One commands the power of time and courage, and has an incredibly large arsenal of weapons. The other commands the power of the gods themselves. Who will win in this match? I do not know, but you do. Let the match... begin.

Sazuke flings two flowers. A green one, which reshapes into Link, and a purple one, which reshapes into Cloud. Both contestants are armed and ready to fight.

Mr. Moon
2007-03-30, 04:49 PM
((Continued from last thread.))

"Good I like it to..."

You can see he has that look a gnome gets in his eye when he wants you to ask him the meaning of something or he wants you to explain how his newest invention workes.

Barerfa notes the gleam in Pinbar's eyes with a bit of a smile. "What does it mean?"

She notes the change of fighters with a grin. "Go Cloud!" she screams loud enough that it sounds like it would hurt her throat.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-30, 05:36 PM
Forget Cloud. The Hero of Time is going to win this easily.

Saurous
2007-03-30, 05:37 PM
I think they're pretty evenly matched, actually. Link has the power of Time and Light and all of his fancy gadgets backing him up, and Cloud is...well, Cloud.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-30, 05:39 PM
Meh, if Link loses he can just rewind time and try again. And how can he lose with all those heart containers?

I'm telling you, as long as this isn't Wind Waker's Link, Cloud is going down.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-03-30, 05:40 PM
Link will be continually replaced by later incarnations of the Hero upon death, though. Does Cloud boast an army green-clothed blonde swordsmen? I think not.

Also Link has the backing of three goddesses and a host of other large and powerful magical entities.

InaVegt
2007-03-31, 05:48 AM
Link will surely win, if he doesn't Ganondorf isn't worthy of being called a villain.

A small rat watching from close by says

Silkenfist
2007-03-31, 05:54 AM
"Bah...it's not like those two-bit-do-gooders interest someone anyway. Now Ganondorf versus Sephiroth, THAT would be a fight"

Castaras
2007-03-31, 05:57 AM
Castaras grins and buys some popcorn with the winnings she gained from the Gandalf/Harry fight.

Interesting fight. My money's on Link.

pingcode20
2007-03-31, 06:53 AM
So... are we actually going to have the fight RP'd out or do we just vote and see who would win?

Gnome Barbarian
2007-03-31, 07:32 AM
"Well I'm glad you asked. It means Shadowy friend in my language."

He says with a proud smile. He looks towards the fight nto sure who would win this battle.

inky13112
2007-03-31, 07:43 AM
Bleh, I'm for cloud because I'm sick of these throngs of people who love link so much, and I really don't see whats so great about him. By the way, who's cloud?:smallconfused:

basilisk 89
2007-03-31, 09:10 AM
Bleh, I'm for cloud because I'm sick of these throngs of people who love link so much, and I really don't see whats so great about him. By the way, who's cloud?:smallconfused:
Cloud is that guy from Final Fantasy.

Lord Magtok
2007-03-31, 10:05 AM

Really? I voted for Link because I was sick of the people who like Cloud so much.

Mr. Moon
2007-03-31, 12:37 PM
Barerfa smiles. "That's a good name."

((I'm voting for Cloud, for the simple reson that I'm a FF junky. Or, a would-be FF junky.))