PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Making some Hospitallers

Blackhawk748
2014-12-30, 09:22 PM
A buddy is planning a campaign and i am going to play a Paladin who belongs to the Hospitaller Order of Knights. I made up the order for this character and it is loosely based off of the actual historical Order. Now to be kind to him im going to stat out a bunch of NPC members of the Order, so he can just drop them in, or not, at his whim. The Order is primarily militant but also sponsors many hospitals and as such there are many healers in the order. Now this is his first campaign so id like to keep these NPCs simple.

Now the order consists of primarily Knights, Paladins, Fighters, Clerics, and Rangers as well as several Barbarians, Bards as well as a smattering of other classes. The order only allows members who are LG and NG so this limits certain classes from joining.

I've got a few somewhat fleshed out ideas:

The Grand Prior, Marribel Vorstan, Human Cleric 4/Fighter 2/Hospitaller 10

The High Scrivner (title still pending), Jormun Cass, Cloistered Cleric 12

The High Fist, Ulthane Redoak, Lion Spirit Totem Barbarian 1/Fighter 7/ Cavalier 6

Now i dont have full feats or skill for them yet, but i do have some basic personality quirks, so if you make a named NPC please add a small personality blurb. Otherwise im just looking for a few basic NPC stats to use for various order rolls. Thanks as always.