PDA

View Full Version : GoT game IC a journy through the woods

drack
2015-01-02, 10:54 PM
There he stood, broken and disheveled wearing torn rags of animal furs stained in blood, a simple dagger hanging by his side, twisted and deformed as if whomever forged it had never worked metal before. A ring of teeth adorned his neck, but the teeth were not long and stiff as bone, but rather soft and bulbous on the top with fangs on the end each covered in a gentle layer of frost. "Say it again boy, what's your name." The ranger demanded as the wildling man was brought before you.

Twitching as if he expected to be prodded with a blade the wildling spoke. "Fearn sirs. I'm Fearn, you obey Fearn now?"

"No, but you'll tell us your name again, your full name." Somehow the watch seemed... agitated, edge, perhaps even scared of the crumpled little man before him.

The wildling opened his mouth again, then stopped, straightening up. You were getting a bad feeling about this, the air was too heavy and grim for good news and something in the man's look... "I'm a free man, a man free to do as he wishes, and I'm called... one name from each parent... I'm called Fearn Stark. Fearn Stark Lord of Winter and Dasher of Snow Mounds."

drack
2015-02-08, 04:37 PM
(double post for subscribers)

No rush R, you got this. :smallbiggrin: