PDA

View Full Version : Build advice needed

dantiesilva
2015-01-04, 10:01 PM
So for a while I have had the idea in my head from a character my friend played a while back to make a half unseelie fey half drow using the PrCs outcast champion and scar enforcer as the stars of the show. Now initially I was thinking of going Ranger 5 taking the mage and fey as my two favored enemy giving me Humans, Elves, Fey, and Spellcasters as my FE. However I am not sure if the two given by Scar enforce add the bonus like the ones from ranger do. If not I am fine with that, however just need to know really.

I planned on using him as a particular villain that cared more about protecting his home to the point he only let half elves into his domain knowing how cruel drow were themselves as well as the unseelie court. And because humans constantly tried to encourch into his land he would thus not care to much for them either. However talking about it he sounds more like a druid in my eyes then a ranger. Am I wrong or does that sound right? Either way I was thinking of taking him up to level 11-13 range and using a spiked chain. If anyone could help with feats, or the general build I should use that would be great, thanks.