PDA

View Full Version : Trog's Tavern CLVI

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 03:58 PM
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogTavern100.gif
Come and enjoy our unique beverages! Enjoy the casual atmosphere in our Casablanca-meets-rustic-Asian facilities. Chat with friends out on the bamboo patio or stroll inside and grab a private, fern-surrounded booth.

Trog's Tavern has been enchanted to be indestructible. Please refrain from attempting to damage it, as it will not work.

Theme Song (http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/televisioncity/cheerssong.html)

NOW HIRING: Bartenders, Cooks, Talented bards, Burly bouncers, etc.
(Hey bards: just take spotlight in the tavern's center and start singing!)

STAFF:
Manager: El Jaspero
Bouncers: Hoseki, Tempest Stormwing, Valthreborn Valthera
Bartender: Trog, El J, Nina, Paige, Cosmo, Alex Shipmaster, Erdan
Cook: Who
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/npc_servers.gif

Trog would like to introduce:

Nina - a feisty and vivacious 18 year old (she's legal). Mean and completely unavailable.

Paige - a sweet and wholesome elf working her way through college at SIU here in town.

Cosmo - a quick-witted and oppressed gnome scoundrel.

All will be happy to serve you. ((Since all are NPCs they are up for communal control. Feel free to say what they do or say to you or any other patron. To a point.))

GET A FREE DRINK ON YOUR FIRST BARBARIAN POST HERE!

THE CURRENT DRINK MENU
Wines:
Catoblepas Sauvingnon
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with a hits of oak and black cherry.
Kobold Chianti - Tart and tangy! Try it with fava beans!
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.
Purple Worm Pinot - Earthy aroma.
Funky Llama - A rich fruity wine, available in white or red.
Xorn Zinfandel - Sweet and fruity!
Cormyrian Fireamber - Imported and very good.
Spoonake Chablis - Straight from the Underdark!
Feline's Fancy - A purplish, swirly mixture that any feline will adore.

Bar Drinks:
Pina CoLlama - If you're not into yoga and have half a brain.
Swampwater - A Phosphorescent lemon-lime delight
Jasphattan - Sweet vermouth with bitters and more.
White Russian Wukei - Vodka, Kahlua, and Milk.
Long Island Iced Tea - Tastes better than it will make you feel in the morning.
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice.
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps.
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie.
Coffee Martini - buzzzzz.
Murderita - Wasted away again...
Rampaging Rail Mixer - Mad strong!
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down.
Dwarf Spirits Available
Aboleth Absinthe
LEVEL UP LIQUER - Need a few extra XP? We gots XP in a bottle!
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you...
Constitution Crushing Wine - Fort. DC 35 or pass out!
Djinn and Tonic - Whirling ice cubes, fizzy soda, and one drunk genie.
Rum Llamonade Daquiri
Mudslide Daquiri
Chuul Lounge - Bacardi Limon, Aberration , creme de bananes and juices into a Chuul shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well. Strain into a highball glass half-filled with ice cubes, and serve.
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures.
Black Market Wallbanger
Hydrogelic's 110 proof Firewater
Guild Vodka No. 3
Black Shadow - A strong concoction guaranteed to send a chill down your spine at any temperature.
Haley's Liquer - named for the redheaded rogue, a sweet creme liquer, excellent over ice.
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon.

Beers Ales & Such
Grim Brewery brand Ginger - Death-o-licious!
Archon Ale
Guilders Ale
Balthor's Best
Mind Flayer Mead - Uhh... I wouldn't order this if you are not into brains and such.

Other Fine Beverages
Darknight Coffee - cream has no effect
SLURPEES!
Root
Red Minotaur Energy Drink
Llamonade - that cool, refreshing drink for quadrupeds.
Dragon's Fire Breath (cherry Kool-Aid) for the kids!
Fox Cola - the choice of the furry generation.
Hot Chocolate - with little marshmallows and stuff.

To Munch
Hot Spicy Peanuts
Velvet Elfish - Trogtilla chips with hot cheese and meat dip - soooo good.
Fortune Cookies - I got this deal with a local factory see...
Bamhacon!!!
Gyros
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta)
Who's Surprise

Desserts
Muffins
Brownies

Also: Fine Cigars Available from our humidor. Coffin Nail cigarettes.
Be sure to check out the excellent banjowood carving above the fireplace.

Deadly
2007-03-31, 04:01 PM
((Repost))

Well, honestly not much of a plan yet, as I know little of these two so far. But I have been in a situation like yours a few times and would be glad to... get rid of these two for you. he says slowly, trying not to sound too obvious here in the middle of a tavern.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 04:07 PM
Tabitha looks a little taken aback and quirks a brow at him, "Forgive me, but what do you mean... precisely?"

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 04:08 PM
THE NINJA understands exactly what Chi means (who he heard with his super NINJA hearing) but says nothing, for NINJAS such as he are deadly silent.

SoulSpear
2007-03-31, 04:09 PM
Jin hardly noticed the ninja on his head, though because the ninja was on his head, that ninja would be pretty high up. Cool look out spot. But it was the fact that his hair was getting messed up was the only reason Jin noticed. So to cover the broken chair he started poking the ninja in the foot for entertainment.

Despite the fact that Chi was taking pretty quietly Jin still overheard somthing about getting rid of some people. He decided to approach them to ask if they needed help. They were seated at a table [I think] so Jin would be towing quite a bit. "*Ahem* Excuse me?"

Deadly
2007-03-31, 04:14 PM
Chi sighs, sensing that Tabitha might not be as open to his suggestion as he had hoped I'm sorry if my offer doesn't appeal to you, if so then just disregard it. I mean no harm.

He looks up at Jin a bit Yes?

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 04:16 PM
THE NINJA bursts into black smoke right as Jin touches him, appearing instead on his back. He unsheathes a black katana and prepares to drive it into the half-giant's spine.

SoulSpear
2007-03-31, 04:17 PM
Jin nodded to both of them. "I overheard a conversation about some problems that may need to be physically taken care of. I wanted to know if any help was needed."

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 04:17 PM
"Don't worry about it. You offering to help, although, perhaps using methods I would not approve of, is quite kind of you." She says. "If they had intent to actually harm or kill me, I'd probably take you up on it. For now I've got to find some way to get them to stop following me. Which means I'll probably have to take it to the 'king' himself." She smiles, although it is obvious it is more of a grim smile.

SoulSpear
2007-03-31, 04:20 PM
Listening to Tabitha, Jin comments "Bodyguard is the job I usually have. I don't need to be payed much."

Deadly
2007-03-31, 04:20 PM
Chi shakes his head a bit at Jin Sorry, but it seems we won't need such measures.

He turns back to Tabitha Ah, I see. Well, if you need help just ask, I could probably use alternative and less drastic methods to keep them away.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 04:21 PM
THE NINJA disappears off Jin's back because he's crazy like that, reappearing under Tabitha's table.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 04:28 PM
((I have to wait for someone at some point to continue the story. Which might be inconvenient for you.))

"I have a large bodyguard who I am currently seperated from. Although, I'm afraid I'm a bit strapped for cash at this time.If you would be so kind as to simply keep a watch out for me, I'd gladly reimburse you as I can for your help." Tabitha sighs. "Besides, Evander should be here anytime now. I'll wait for him. They won't think to come back here for quite a while." She smiles obviously pleased with herself.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 04:29 PM
THE NINJA, unable to see anything else, stares at everyone's feet, for he can accurately tell who he has to kill by their feet.

Why do you think he's a NINJA?

Deadly
2007-03-31, 04:32 PM
Chi thinks I could try to lure them away from you... get them to follow the wrong track. he concentrates a bit, then speaks again, this time sounding exactly like Tabitha I'm good at trickery like that. he smiles slightly

SoulSpear
2007-03-31, 04:37 PM
"Well if you go rushing off to the kings court, or things get a little roudy I'll be here most likally. Don't hesitate to call me. If you want some muscle in a tight spot, I can my share." Jin concluded before going to take his leave, his services not wanted here.

[ZOMG! COLOR CHANGE!]

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 04:37 PM
This time, both eyebrows raise at Chi. "I would, but are you sure you can handle them? Arram was just being polite today. He is not a good man to meddle with... As for Diederick, he's not too shabby, but he'd never kill anyone."

She waves gratefully at Jin before he walks off.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 04:38 PM
THE NINJA picks up a block of wood and begins whitling it into a statue of him killing the Ambassador of Cake Town with his katana.

Deadly
2007-03-31, 04:42 PM
Chi turns back to his own voice Don't worry about me, I'm used to danger.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 04:44 PM
Tabitha bites her lip in contemplation. "Why would you do this for me?" She doesn't seem dubious, but rather curious.

SoulSpear
2007-03-31, 04:44 PM
"If you need help to handle them, or just need some muscle against them. I'm also avalible for that. Any job I can find I'll help with, If you could send any work my way, I'd be greatful"

Jin settled in a corner both for a while. Suddenly he was fell into a pit of dead time.

[I'm so quest starved. Involve me please! PM me if anyone...wants to do stuff]

Rebonack
2007-03-31, 04:49 PM
The Teeny-Traveler awakens with a start and glances around the tavern groggily.

Deadly
2007-03-31, 04:50 PM
As I said, I have been in a similar situation a few times, it nearly got me killed once. Being hunted like that is not fun, and I like to choose the least obnoxious side to work for. That's why I haven't gone to your "friends" to ask about that reward, even though that probably would earn me more.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 04:51 PM
THE NINJA, finishing his wood carving, magics it so it is sitting on Tabitha's table. He then disappears and reappears behind Maph'tey, his sword readied.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 04:54 PM
"Oh yeah... the reward... heh." She smiles and winks, "Very well. If they want to follow you for a fair pace, I'd be very grateful. And if you wanted... Diederick would probably be the one carrying the money. Arram likes to work lightweight. You could um... relieve him of it?"

She glances a bit startled at the wood carving, but simply shakes her head and chalks it up to randomness.

Deadly
2007-03-31, 04:58 PM
Chi smiles slightly, barely visibly Relieving them of that reward sounds like a fine idea. he says and sips his llamanade I'll see if I can find them, then, and let you know if there's any problems. Deal?

cosmo
2007-03-31, 04:58 PM
Cosmo enters the tavern, muttering to himself as usual. rackinfrackin El Jerkero making work the weekends. He puts on his apron, then pops up behind the bar.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 05:00 PM
Tabitha nods, "Take care of yourself. I expect you back here sometime and in one piece, got it?" She smiles, already thinking of Chi rather like a friend.

Rebonack
2007-03-31, 05:01 PM
Maph'tey doesn't notice the ninja, since ninjas are stealthy and stuff.

He surveys the room for a moment before concluding that no madness is currently afoot.

Deadly
2007-03-31, 05:02 PM
Chi nods and finishes his llamanade You too, Tabitha. he says and leaves the tavern

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 05:04 PM
THE NINJA, judging Maph'tey to be some sort of Oni, plunges his katana towards the Teen Traveler's neck.

cosmo
2007-03-31, 05:06 PM
Cosmo takes Chi's empty glass and starts washing it. Yeah, great. Thanks for, you know...paying for it. He rolls his eyes and goes back to his muttering.

Rebonack
2007-03-31, 05:07 PM
The katana passes right through Maph'tey with no apparent ill effect and proceeds to split the table in half, dumping the lil' critter on the floor.

This, of course, gets his attention.

"That's assault! Stand down Mr... ninja person. You're under arrest!"

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 05:08 PM
Tabitha jumps from her seat and rushes over towards Maph'tey, "You alright?"

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 05:10 PM
THE NINJA looks at Maph'tey and his katana with confusion before deciding that Maph'tey has magical Oni powers. He pulls a scroll with a lot of Japanese kanji on it and tosses it at the Teeny Traveler. If it lands, it will explode and make him temporarily corporeal.

Rebonack
2007-03-31, 05:20 PM
"I'm fine, just getting attacked by a nin-"

'splosion!

This is probably a good time to point out that Maph'tey's incorporealness isn't quite of the same nature as your average ghost or shadow. It has nothing to do with existing partially on the Ethereal Plane or the Plane of Shadow, respectively. Rather it has more to do with the fact that the stuff he's made of, depending on what he's doing, can behave as either a collection of particles or a wave function.

The end result is something pretty much identical to normal incoporealness, but without all the dimensional nonsense.

Of course, he just got hit with freaking ninja magic, so he gets rendered solid none the less.

"...the hell...?"

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 05:22 PM
THE NINJA throws a handful of flaming shuriken at the now-solid Maph'tey.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 05:23 PM
"What is it today with attacking people? Are you alright now, Maph'tey?" She asks with a bit of annoyance in her voice at the situation.

She uses her gear-staff to make magic gears (missles) to counter the shurikens.

cosmo
2007-03-31, 05:25 PM
Cosmo rolls his eyes as he continues washing and rinsing glasses. What is it with all the fighting all the time? Didn't people used to come here and drink? And leave tips?

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 05:26 PM
THE NINJA, somehow thinking that Cosmo is a Tengu, throws a kunai-knife dipped in goat-blood at him.

Where he found a goat this time of year is anyone's guess.

McBish
2007-03-31, 05:29 PM
((Wait... where's my goat. DAMM YOU NINJA!))

Rebonack
2007-03-31, 05:32 PM
Maph'tey manages to roll and bounce and dodge out of the way of the majority of the shuriken. However, one does lodge itself quite firmly in his cute little flank. He grits back the pain and decides to take advantage of the ninja class' lousy Fort save.

He rears back on his hind feet and thrust his forepaws forward as his silvery eyes dim to an inky black of endless space.

This rather nifty maneuver has the end result of creating a few tiny seed crystals inside THE NINJA, which, should the power work, will nigh instantly solidify him from the inside out.

"I'll live.

Probably."

((Kunai pretty much means knife, so kunai-knife is redundant >.>))

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 05:33 PM
THE NINJA is hit by the attack and solidifies!

OH WAIT - It was a log all along!

The real NINJA appears floating above Maph'tey and tries to thrust his sword into the Traveler's adorable little head.

Rebonack
2007-03-31, 05:36 PM
"Huh... would have thought I could have smelled the difference..."

Shish kabob'ed!

Maph'tey sits there on the end of THE NINJA's sword, being exceptionally dead.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 05:38 PM
THE NINJA, seeing that he has killed Maph'tey, swirls his katana so that it completely severs the cute little head from the now not-as-cute little neck. He stuffs the head in a pouch along with the skulls of other Oni's he's killed.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 05:39 PM
Tabitha begins to sob horribly. "YOU FIEND! HOW COULD YOU!?" She cuddles the mass of dead Maph'tey.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 05:40 PM
THE NINJA, unable to feel such things like remorse, just looks at Ms. E with a curious eye.

Rebonack
2007-03-31, 05:45 PM
Maph'tey continues to be exceptionally dead. Something not too dissimilar to quicksilver is busy oozing out of his neck stump.

It was spurting before hand, but it appears to have mellowed out a bit.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 05:45 PM
Gritting her teeth together, she places little Maph'tey's body on a nearby table and gets out her gear staff. "You. Die." She says slowly, the staff starting to glow intensely as she walks a little closer to the ninja.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 05:47 PM
THE NINJA sticks his hand inside a pouch hanging from his belt. He pulls a clenched fist out before blowing the contents inside of it at Ms. E. The powder, commonly known as "Amnesia Dust", flies toward her face.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 05:51 PM
With a burst of mechanomantic energy, the dust is disintigrated. The energy continues, aiming towards the ninja.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 06:00 PM
THE NINJA is hit with the energy. As he goes flying, he disappears. A burst of kunai fly at Ms. E from the shadows.

Rebonack
2007-03-31, 06:02 PM
((I'm waiting for Evander to show up and pop THE NINJA's head like a zit.))

Maph'tey continues being dead. Apparently he's very good at this.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 06:14 PM
((I almost did that last post, Rebonack. :smallwink:))

With a resounding wave of force Evander breaks throughs the door, (although, it reassembles itself effortlessly thanks to the Tavern's powers) and blocks the kunai with is body. "Where. Have. You. Been?" Evander says, obviously somewhat upset, his voice a low thunder.

"Not. Now." Her tone matches his perfectly. She waves the staff, shooting a few flaming gears at the ninja's head and around Evander.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 06:18 PM
THE NINJA disappears and reappears on Evander's back, thinking that the monstrosity is some sort of...um...Samurai? Yeah, a samurai. He tries to plunge his katana into Evander's heart, if he has one.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 06:22 PM
The blade bounce harmlessly off of Evander's armour. The result is Evander's arm reaching back in a nigh impossible position to grab ahold of the ninja.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 06:25 PM
THE NINJA is grabbed.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-31, 06:27 PM
Fydan and Kal appear in Trog's.

Rebonack
2007-03-31, 06:29 PM
Maph'tey appears dead.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 06:29 PM
((Ooh... *scrunches up face in apprehension* Not a pretty sight this will end up being))

Keeping a firm grasp on the ninja, Evander hurls him against a nearby wall. Tabitha cringes in anticipation.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 06:31 PM
THE NINJA disappears into a black smoke upon contact with the wall. He reappears throwing all manner of bladed projectile at Evander, some set to explode upon impact.

Kyrian
2007-03-31, 06:32 PM
Kal looks around. "Seems like a regular day at Trog's...Care for a drink?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-31, 06:33 PM
Fydan's eyes widen as she sees Maph'tey's lifeless body.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 06:35 PM
Noticing Fydan's reaction, Tabitha calls, "The ninja!" And motions towards him.

Evander is blasted backwards a little, but his armour remains intact. "This fellow is not too easy to destroy, is he?"

Kyrian
2007-03-31, 06:36 PM
Kal passes his spot check and follows her gaze. "Oh..."

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 06:37 PM
THE NINJA throws a few bombs at Evander, his sights set on the robot.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-31, 06:39 PM
Fydan reaches for her sword, then winces when she realises she doesn't have one anymore. Instead, she turns to the ninja and a blast of fire comes out of her outstretched hand.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 06:40 PM
((Not a robot! :smalltongue: Enchanted armour guardian... thing.))

Tabitha quickly creates a large gear shield in front of Evander to block the objects and their blast.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 06:50 PM
THE NINJA somehow defies the laws of physics and spins in midair, redirecting the flames back at Fydan. He lands and decides to go for Tabitha as she is magically protecting Evander. He tosses even more shruikens, bombs, kunai and one kamaitachi at her.

Kyrian
2007-03-31, 06:51 PM
Kal draws his dagger and throws it at the ninja. As if flies through the air, dark fires surround it.

Rebonack
2007-03-31, 06:51 PM
((He's got lots of ninja-pockets.))

Maph'tey continues to be both dead and headless.

Deadly
2007-03-31, 06:52 PM
Chi steps out of a shadow behind THE NINJA, swinging a thin, barbed chain at his legs and pulling back to try and entangle and trip him, while at the same time aiming a dagger at his spine

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 06:53 PM
Evander once again rushes in front of her, taking her into his huge arms and making his whole body a shield. Still focusing on the giant gear shield, Tabitha concentrates the shield in front of the both of them.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 06:55 PM
THE NINJA is stabbed and captured by Chi, but not before turning into a log!

THE NINJA is infamously hard to kill.

The kamaitachi he threw lands on Evander and tries to worm its way around to Ms. E.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 06:57 PM
((What is a kamaitachi?!))

Deadly
2007-03-31, 06:58 PM
Chi spins around, swinging the log into the fireplace, releasing it in the swing ((Assuming it's still entangled in the chain.))

Kyrian
Kal's dagger returns to his hand.

Nevrmore
((A self-aware, intelligent weasel wielding a sickle.))

Rebonack
2007-03-31, 06:59 PM
Maph'tey isn't done being dead yet, so he continues to do so.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 07:00 PM
((*the look can only be described as dubious, but accepting*))

Tabitha's eyes get big, "What the heck-?!" She crawls out of his arms and Evander tries to crush the weasel in his embrace.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 07:00 PM
The log tosses into the fire and burns as logs are wont to do.

THE NINJA appears in the rafters, throwing more cliche Japanese weaponry down on the crowd below him.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-31, 07:02 PM
Fydan dodges out of the way of the flames and draws her own dagger.

Kyrian
2007-03-31, 07:03 PM
Kal throws his Dark Fire dagger at the ninja again.

Deadly
2007-03-31, 07:03 PM
Chi flips back to avoid the attacks, then shadow jumps into the rafters and attempts to slit THE NINJA's throat

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 07:05 PM
The Sickle Weasel, being quite weasely, manages to squirrel (lawl) out of Evanders grip. He slashes towards Tabitha's throat.

THE NINJA disappears in a swirl of mist, reappearing on the ground. There is a potion in his hand now which he makes threatening motions to drink.

Rebonack
2007-03-31, 07:07 PM
Maph'tey would love to help with the fight, but he has a hard time since he's dead and stuff.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 07:07 PM
((I wonder if Rebo is subtly asking someone to revive him.))

Kyrian
2007-03-31, 07:08 PM
((I just wonder why he bothers, Maph'tey's in at least 2 other places at this time, knowing Rebo))

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-31, 07:10 PM
Fydan also throws her dagger at THE NINJA and prepares for another spell.

Deadly
2007-03-31, 07:11 PM
Chi swings his chain again, this time trying to wrap it around THE NINJA's neck

AmberVael
2007-03-31, 07:11 PM
((I just wonder why he bothers, Maph'tey's in at least 2 other places at this time, knowing Rebo))
((It is kinda odd that he doesn't just create another Fission Maph'tey))

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 07:12 PM
Evander places an arm out to protect her. "Dang it! This is too much," Tabitha says angrily. Standing away from everyone else, she begins to summon a swarm of gears, all whirling around her rapidly.

Rebonack
2007-03-31, 07:15 PM
((I considered doing so, but seeing everyone fighting for revenge is better. For an IC explanation regarding why he isn't back? I dunno. A wizard did it. I usually prefer to avoid Maph'tey returning to any given fight after he dies.))

The universe finally remembers that Maph'tey's corpse should begin evaporating back into aether. So it does.

That includes the head in THE NINJA's bag, too.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 07:16 PM
THE NINJA, having had enough of the bombardment, drinks the potion - Yes, he manages to do it through his mask, that's just how much of a NINJA he is.

He suddenly begins transforming - His muscles bulge, his eyes turn red, he grows at least two feet in height. His ninja clothes rip, but only at the shoulders, stomach, and pants. He has become SUPER NINJA, after ingesting the Ooze.

((Now not even the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles can stop me!))

Kyrian
2007-03-31, 07:16 PM
Kal sits at the bar, his dagger returning to its sheathe.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-31, 07:22 PM
The universe informs Fydan that there are other Maph'teys running around. She also sits at the bar, ignoring the ninja.

Deadly
2007-03-31, 07:23 PM
Chi sighs and watches the NINJA from the rafters

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 07:24 PM
((MAN! Will you just let me avenge my adorable friend? WAH!)

A group of the gears from the vortex shoots out towards the NINJA. Evander gets behind her.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 07:25 PM
((blarg! Simu-post))

THE SUPER NINJA is hit with the gears, shrugging the wounds off. He walks over to Evander, now equalling him in size, and tries to wrestle him away.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-31, 07:27 PM
Fydan falls into Dead Time for a few hours.

Kyrian
2007-03-31, 07:47 PM
Kal puts an arm around Fydan and waits.

Deadly
2007-03-31, 07:48 PM
Chi decides to disappear as Dead Time threatens to catch him

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 07:53 PM
Evander is not easily outwrestled, although, having her guardian so close to her enemy causes Tabitha to cease firing the gears and just continue to have them swarm.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 07:55 PM
THE SUPER NINJA tries to get Evander to the ground in some sort of pin.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 07:58 PM
Evander attempts to throw him away, still not going down to the ground.

The Geomancer
2007-03-31, 08:10 PM
Czar Prohibition, after being hit by about 10 or 12 willy nilly, Japanese style throwing weapons, decides to throw off his mighty shroud of dead timery. Going from not moving to moving really really fast is what Crocodiles do best and in a second he is inches away from biting the ninja with a bite, that will crunch through muscle and bone if it makes contact.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 08:14 PM
THE SUPER NINJA flips thrice through the air, lands, and goes to bull rush evander, ignoring the Russian-named crocodile.

The Geomancer
2007-03-31, 08:18 PM
"Wait a second, assault is a crime!" Tom realizes to himself. And if Clergyman State has taught him anything, its that criminals are also food. Laughing maniacally, an evil move that the large crocodile barely manages to pull off, Czar Prohibition charges at the Ninja with both his arms and teeth. He is attempting the use his jaws to grab the ninja's head while he rips off the ninja's arms.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 08:26 PM
At the same time, noticing the crocodile's intentions, Evander tries to push the ninja away from him and towards the open maws.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 08:26 PM
THE SUPER NINJA, his arms like ten normal men's arms stacked on top of each other, does not snap or rip when the croc bites into it, although the teeth do penetrate his flesh. Angrily, THE SUPER NINJA brings a mighty fist down towards Tom's head.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 08:30 PM
Evander holds up his arm to block the blow to the crocodile. Tabitha sends a few more gears towards the ninja from an angle that should not harm Evander or the croc if she misses.

The Geomancer
2007-03-31, 08:42 PM
The mighty Ninja fist, dazes the Czar (if it hits), but not enough to get him to let go. When his head clears he rolls his head back and forth trying to rip the arm off, or at least a piece of flesh.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 09:17 PM
THE SUPER NINJA spins around as he feels his flesh begin to rip, slamming Tom into erthing in his immediate perimeter.

The Geomancer
2007-03-31, 09:22 PM
Czar Prohibition doesnt let go for anything, if the flesh rips off he will probably go flying into a wall. If it doesn't rip then he just goes for the ride, taking the damage he gets from hitting things.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 09:39 PM
Evander steps out of the way to protect Tabitha, using his body as a giant shield while the crocodile goes out of control fighting the ninja. Or eating him, as the case may be.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 09:42 PM
A large chunk of THE SUPER NINJA's arm flies off as does Tom, his wound bleeding the strange purple ooze he ingest. He begins stomping his feet, creating earthquakes.

The Geomancer
2007-03-31, 09:49 PM
Tom swallows the flesh of the ninja that he ate and then gets up and looks at the earthquake-ninja. Suddenly he charges forward with a Roar that shakes the entire tavern. Suddenly he leaps up and clenches both his hands together. He is trying to bring his hands down and crack the ninja's head like an egg. If he succeeds there will a great amount of rejoicing among the omelet loving peoples of the world.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-31, 10:02 PM
Quite exhausted and assuming the croc can handle it, Tabitha climbs up into Evander's armour and falls asleep, Evander shutting down for the evening as well. Both sit in the corner until their puppeteer, me, returns.

((G'night everyone. Give him heck, Tom.))

The Geomancer
2007-03-31, 10:08 PM
((*Wishes the Ninja would come back, so we can end this*))

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 10:10 PM
THE SUPER NINJA tries to stab two Sai into Tom's arms.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-31, 10:49 PM
Karaglen shifts in her unhappy dose, her tail knocking over a salt container.

Her player points nevrmore towards the Church of The Seed thread, wondering if he will get a response.

NicholasRiddle
2007-03-31, 11:05 PM
Drake holds his glass up contemplating the match with dazzling burning blue eyes from his corner. Slowly he smiles and sips from his glass having watched the guardian shield of armor trying to protect its master. "So this is the gear child. Maybe she is more competition than I had thought." A smile gleams across his lips as he looks around the room at the destruction.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 11:06 PM
THE SUPER NINJA waits for Tom to respond.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-31, 11:07 PM
Karaglen proceeds to knock another glass container off the table before finally calming down in her sleep.

NicholasRiddle
2007-03-31, 11:07 PM
Lightly Drake rises from his seat approaching the Ninja as he stands in the shadows still a hand gleaming outward. "Let the Darkness of your soul come to me and maybe you shall be spared this fate of death that approaches. Do you agree to follow me?"

The Geomancer
2007-03-31, 11:28 PM
Czar Prohibition gets hit in the arms with the Sai. Still he has enough momentum to continue the attack and tries to snap the Ninja's neck despite the Sai in his arms.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 11:31 PM
THE SUPER NINJA quickly thrusts one arm down and the other up, trying to cause Tom to spin wildly out of control.

The Geomancer
2007-03-31, 11:35 PM
Tom does so. He falls at the Ninja's feet. He bites at the left one, and grabs the right one and lifts up, attempting to trip the Ninja.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 11:37 PM
THE SUPER NINJA lifts his leg in time, trying to bring the heel down on Tom's head.

The Geomancer
2007-03-31, 11:43 PM
Czar Prohibition ((Yes I realized I have been switching back and forth)) Turns his head, so that if the Ninja stomps down, his foot will go right into the Czar's waiting jaws. He continues to push the Ninja's right leg out of place.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 11:44 PM
THE SUPER NINJA, seeing this, stops mid-stomp and instead turns to kick him.

The Geomancer
2007-03-31, 11:56 PM
The Czar scrambles out of the way and quickly crawls towards the bar, and orders a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster. Drinks it and spits it out at the Ninja. If it hits it should deal moderate acidic damage.

Nevrmore
2007-03-31, 11:58 PM
The acid lands on THE SUPER NINJA'S chest, disintegrating his shirt and showing off his inhumanely ripped pecs. He seems none the worse for wear, though. He tries to punch Tom in the snout.

The Geomancer
2007-04-01, 12:02 AM
Czar Prohibition is unable to dodge the punch, because he swallowed more drink then he spat. He takes the punch and starts bleeding profusly. However a happy side affect of the drink is the fact that he doesn't feel any pain. He swings his fist at the ninja with a force that would take a normal man off the ground. Dead time lurks around the corner and plans to pounce on the Czar in a few more minutes.

Nevrmore
2007-04-01, 12:04 AM
THE SUPER NINJA, being no normal man, takes the punch full force and doesn't even move. He grabs Tom's fist in his and attempts to slam him into a nearby table.

The Geomancer
2007-04-01, 12:09 AM
Czar Prohibition digs the claws of his legs and the arm that isn't in the Ninja's grip into the wood of the floor and bar respectively. He resists the Ninja's attempts to fling him. Then he lunges forward with his teeth trying to engulf the Ninja's head and rip it off.

Obsidian Blade
2007-04-01, 12:09 AM
Fydan watches the fight with mild concern.

Lelin stretches in the corner, blinks, and disappears, taking Amik with her.

Kyrian
2007-04-01, 12:10 AM
Kal leans over to Fydan. "Maybe we should just go?"

Nevrmore
2007-04-01, 12:10 AM
THE SUPER NINJA spits fire into Tom's mouth.

Yes. Fire. Through his mask. He's just that good.

Obsidian Blade
2007-04-01, 12:12 AM
Maybe we should.

Kyrian
2007-04-01, 12:14 AM
Kal stands and offers Fydan his hand.

Obsidian Blade
2007-04-01, 12:16 AM
She takes his hand and walks out with him onto the streets.

The Geomancer
2007-04-01, 12:20 AM
Czar, having already bought an item from the Omnishop that allows him to swallow and digest anything in the world, laughs to himself. The Ninja could not have chosen a worse place to attack with fire. By this time the Crocodile jaws must be practically around the Ninja's face and closing in.

Nevrmore
2007-04-01, 12:22 AM
THE SUPER NINJA releases Tom's arm and uses both hands to grab both of Tom's jaws, trying to snap his mouth in twain.

The Geomancer
2007-04-01, 12:26 AM
Czar Prohibition's jaw stays very much intact, but his attack was stopped only inches from his target. The Ninja must realize that if it moves its hands at any time Czar Prohibitions maw will come closing down. The Czar reaches around the Ninja's arms and grasps the Ninja's neck and tries to choke vigorously.

Nevrmore
2007-04-01, 12:33 AM
THE SUPER NINJA jumps into the air, flipping, and tries to knee Tom right in his croco-crotch.

The Geomancer
2007-04-01, 12:38 AM
Unfortunatly since the Ninja is now behind the Crocodile he only Knees him in the tail. Uncomfortable sure, but not unbearable. Suddenly dead-time comes and stabs the Crocodile in the face. Finally, thank God. I thought I would have to fight that Ninja forever. Czar Prohibition says as blood comprised of pure time leaks out of his temporal wounds.

Nevrmore
2007-04-01, 12:43 AM
THE SUPER NINJA gasps silently as the time elaks out of Tom. Time was his only weakness, for he is a walking anachronism! As the pure chronological energy touches him, he explodes into feudal Japan.

Skjaldbakka
2007-04-01, 01:43 AM
A penguin in a hawaiian t-shirt walks in, and buys a blue slurpee. He sits down at the bar to enjoy his tastee beverage.

ValKey
2007-04-01, 02:36 AM
*ValKey heads into Trog's sitting down and looking around the room*

Baeleck
2007-04-01, 02:54 AM
Mychasi snaps out of dead time. He curses something in draconic, before mumbling and resting his head on his arms, curling up a little.

ValKey
2007-04-01, 02:59 AM
*ValKey sighed a bit since it seemed like she came in at a time where nobody was around.she blinks a little bit..as she heard the swearing. She only knew enough about draconic to know that it was a swear. She wondered to herself how wise was it to talk to this person. She spoke in draconic in case they didn't understand common*ermm...hello?

Baeleck
2007-04-01, 03:01 AM
The small Brass Dragon wyrmling turns to ValKey, still looking rather annoyed. His eyes keep flicking back to another dragon of similar age, caught in dead time. He tries to smile a bit.
{Draconic} "Oh, hello there."

ValKey
2007-04-01, 03:19 AM
I am not bothering you am I?*she said looking over at the dragon*It's been a while since I spoke to a dragon

Baeleck
2007-04-01, 03:22 AM
{Draconic} "No, it's ok. I've just had a bit of a bad day today... or yesterday, depending. That's what I hate about dead time, you never know what time it is when you get out."
Mychasi looks about a bit. Damn, where's Bae? he thinks to himself.

ValKey
2007-04-01, 03:23 AM
Oh yeah, that is pretty annoying*she nods a little bit*

Baeleck
2007-04-01, 03:26 AM
Mychasi tilts his head inquisitively at ValKey.
{Draconic} "I haven't seen you in here before. What's your name?"

ValKey
2007-04-01, 03:29 AM
I am ValKey. I don't come in here too often since I have trouble with crowds. But I am trying to get over it

Baeleck
2007-04-01, 03:31 AM
Mychasi nods a bit.
{Draconic} "Well, it doesn't look very busy in here at the moment," He pauses, thinking. "ValKey... I've heard that name before from someone..."

ValKey
2007-04-01, 03:38 AM
Therefore it is a good time for me to come in here*she smiled seeming to relax somewhat since the dragon seemed a more friendly sort*oh? Not too sure who knows of me around here. I had some..bad run ins with some people in here in the past...

Baeleck
2007-04-01, 03:55 AM
Mychasi thinks of who he heard the name ValKey from. He sighs.
{Draconic} "I can't think who mentioned your name. Might have been Lycande, maybe."

ValKey
2007-04-01, 03:57 AM
Never heard of him..I can't tell you who you might of heard it from. But I hope you heard something good

Baeleck
2007-04-01, 04:00 AM
Mychasi shakes his head.
{Draconic} "I can just remeber the name..."
Just then, a portal opens and the two mephits fly in. Ethrai spots Mychasi.
"There you are!" He calls, flying over to Mychasi and ValKey.

ValKey
2007-04-01, 04:05 AM
*she looks over at the mephit and tilts her head to the side*Is this who you were waiting for?*ValKey thinks they seem familar but her mind is kind of fuzzy*

Baeleck
2007-04-01, 04:11 AM
Mychasi bites his lip.
{Draconic} "Urm, not exactly."
Ethrai folds his arms, giving a stern look at Mychasi.
"Why didn't you come home yesterday?"
Mychasi indicates to the dead time around Nymbryxion.
"Ah. Ok then, you were... Wait, is that who I think it is?" His scowl turns to a slight smirk.
"Yes, it's Nymbryxion. And don't start on-"
Ethrai interupts.
"-Wouldn't dream of it."
He flies of over to Shal, grining, and pointing out the other wyrmling to Shal. They begin to laugh. Mychasi just scowls at them.

ValKey
2007-04-01, 04:14 AM
*she watches wishing she knew what was going on...she looks at the dragon, then looks at the mephits*It's not very nice to tease people you know..

Baeleck
2007-04-01, 04:17 AM
Ethrai looks over at ValKey, and stops laughing.
"Oh, um... sorry."
Shal continues to laugh though, until Ethrai hits him round the head. Mychasi turns back to ValKey.
{Draconic} "Sorry about them. They're like that, sometimes. Shal especially."
He indicates to the darker mephit, who is still laughing.

ValKey
2007-04-01, 04:19 AM
Why are you sorry about them, you didn't make them do it*watches them and chuckles a little*

Baeleck
2007-04-01, 04:21 AM
Mychasi gives a shrugging motion.
{Draconic} "Well, that's what Baeleck always says. But I suppose they are his summons, so he has some control over them. Baeleck looks after me."

ValKey
2007-04-01, 04:24 AM
well that is nice of him to help you out..*she looks thoughtful*

Baeleck
2007-04-01, 04:29 AM
Mychasi tilts his head a bit.
{Draconic} "What are you thinking about?"

ValKey
2007-04-01, 04:33 AM
Something about that name sounds familiar..I think my sister mentioned something about him before..

Baeleck
2007-04-01, 04:35 AM
Mychasi thinks.
{Draconic} "Hmm... What's your sister's name?"

ValKey
2007-04-01, 04:38 AM
Crystal*she fiddles with her dress a little*

Baeleck
2007-04-01, 04:42 AM
Mychasi suddenly remebers.
"Elune!" He says, at exactly the same time as Lycande enters the tavern.
"Where's Elune?"
Mychasi looks round.
"Oh, uh, I dunno. I just remebered something that's all."
Lycande nods a bit and goes over to Mychasi.

ValKey
2007-04-01, 04:43 AM
That is probably who you heard my name from..*she smiles a little bit*

Baeleck
2007-04-01, 04:46 AM
Mychasi grins.
{Draconic} "Yeah, I remeber now."
Lycande looks at them both, unable to understand draconic.
"Sorry?"
Mychasi looks up at her.
"Meh."

ValKey
2007-04-01, 04:49 AM
*she waves over at Lycade, swaying her tail a little bit unsure of what to say. She looks at the dragon*do you like singing?

Baeleck
2007-04-01, 04:52 AM
Mychasi laughs a bit.
"To be honest, I don't think I have even sung in my entire life... even if my life so far is only a few weeks..."
Lycande sits next to them.
"I like to sing. Me and all my sisters used to do that back home. We all ahve little music boxes which play music, and we sing or just listen to them."

ValKey
2007-04-01, 04:56 AM
Oh..um..you mind if I sing for you?*she plays with the edge of her dress a bit*

Baeleck
2007-04-01, 04:59 AM
"Not at all." Lycande says, smiling warmly.

ValKey
2007-04-01, 05:12 AM
*ValKey looks off trying to think of something. She gives a little cough and starts to sing*I wound up my music box, and a song did play. A song I wanted to sing, of the music it did bring. It seemed like a magical song, one that I could sing all day long..

Baeleck
2007-04-01, 05:17 AM
Lycande politley applauds, and Mychasi grins. Lycande then searches for a music box on her person, and takes it out upon finding it. It is made of hazel and engraved with intricate patterns. There is a small and unusual keyhole on the front. Lycande mumbles to herself.
{Elven} "Now, where's the key..."

ValKey
2007-04-01, 05:18 AM
It's not really one of my best songs*she rubs her head a little bit*

Baeleck
2007-04-01, 05:23 AM
"I still like it." Mychasi says, looking over at Nymbryxion momentarily.
Lycande finds the key to the music box - a small, spider-shaped thing. She slots it into the front, and each of the legs reach into slots around the edge of the keyhole, it then turns itself round a few twists,a nd the music box begins to play (http://www.spellforce.com/downloads/bow_audio/01_Cenwen.mp3) some Elven music. Lycande sings along quietly. Shal and Ethrai make their way out via portal, bored.

ValKey
2007-04-01, 05:25 AM
Glad that you like it*she smiles a little bit listening to the music*

Baeleck
2007-04-01, 05:27 AM
Before she knows it, Lycande has drifted off to sleep. Mychasi rolls his eyes, but then gets caught in the pocket of dead time... again.

((I'm off to the cinema with some mates now.))

ValKey
2007-04-01, 05:29 AM
*ValKey decides to head out*

Castaras
2007-04-01, 06:19 AM
Fus teleports into the tavern. He orders a drink and sips it, watching the other occupants of the tavern. He gets up and wanders over to a calender that was always there in the tavern. He reads it, and smiles.

{undercommon}Lady of Pain, guide me in my last day of living.

He then takes a seat and takes out his money pouch. He looks in it and turns to Cosmo.

I'll have one of everything, at that table.

He gets up and moves over to a table. Cosmo starts bringing over the food and drink for him. He quickly eats the food and sips the drinks, watching the empty tavern.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-01, 06:23 AM
Tabitha awakens and climbs out of Evander's armour. Her guardian she leaves in his sleep mode and she tries to get some breakfast.

Castaras
2007-04-01, 06:26 AM
Fus looks up from his drinks at Tabitha.

G'day, Ms E.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-01, 06:31 AM
"G'morning." She walks over to Fus' table, "Mind if I join you?"

Castaras
2007-04-01, 07:20 AM
Not at all.

He grins and moves over for her.

Who
2007-04-01, 07:25 AM
*Walks in followed by K9*
Afternoon all

wxdruid
2007-04-01, 07:46 AM
Gwen slips in for a quick cup of hot chocolate. She sits down at the bar.

Who
2007-04-01, 07:48 AM
*Nods to Gwen*
How's the world treating you?

wxdruid
2007-04-01, 07:49 AM
Quite nicely, Thank you, May I get a hot chocolate please?

Who
2007-04-01, 07:51 AM
No problem, K9 get a hot chocolate.
Yes Master
*A hot chocolate appears from K9*
Their you go
*Hands hot choclate to Gwen*

wxdruid
2007-04-01, 07:57 AM
Gwen smiles, Thank you K9 and Who, she puts down the money and stirs her chocolate chips into the hot chocolate before taking a sip.

Who
2007-04-01, 07:59 AM
Enjoy the hot chocolate
*Leaves*

wxdruid
2007-04-01, 08:10 AM
Gwen finishes her hot chocolate and leaves the Tavern.

Dispozition
2007-04-01, 08:57 AM
*Dis wakes up from a long sleep*

"Wha!...Oh...Must have fallen asleep...Hey all!"

*Dis' skin crawls*

"Hmmm...I sense a disturbance in the force coming..."

The_Librarian
2007-04-01, 08:59 AM
"Oh what a beautiful moooooorning! Oh what a beautiful day!" The tavern door bursts open and a green-haired, stocky elf marches into the tavern singing at the top of his voice. He plants a large kiss on Nina and grins at the rest of the patrons.

Dispozition
2007-04-01, 09:01 AM
"I'll take a stab and say that you're Greeny...If that's so...Why the hell are you so happy? Don't you hate being elvish?"

Castaras
2007-04-01, 09:01 AM
Fus finishes his drinks and watches the new people who've come in and woken up.

Who
2007-04-01, 09:02 AM
*Accompanied by a loud bang and smell of microwave popcorn a somewhat burn Who appears in the corner of the room*
Ouch! Okay at least I got it working again

The_Librarian
2007-04-01, 09:04 AM
"Ah Dis, my old friend, my old mucker! Being elven can be bearable when one considers the advantages! Such as the thumbs! The ability to dance! The love of a good woman!"

Dispozition
2007-04-01, 09:06 AM
"Ok...Now I'm even more scared...You, love? What in the nine hells?"

Who
2007-04-01, 09:07 AM
*Looks at the elf*
Your Greeny, when did that happen?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-01, 09:08 AM
*The llama wakes up* "I had the weirdest dream I was a Fluumph!"

"Elven Greeny?"

Dispozition
2007-04-01, 09:09 AM
"Good, I'm not the only one really scared by this..."

The_Librarian
2007-04-01, 09:09 AM
"Hells? Hells?! I'm talking wedding bells! For today I have asked for the good librarian's hand in marriage! I will at last make an honest woman of her!"

Castaras
2007-04-01, 09:10 AM
Fus quietly listens to the conversations.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-01, 09:10 AM
*shocked Loud Bleat*

Dispozition
2007-04-01, 09:12 AM
*Dis' jaw drops*

"Anyone mind pinching me...I must be dreaming...And even if I'm not...Why the hell did she say yes?...I mean...What the hell!!!"

Who
2007-04-01, 09:12 AM
Okay now I'm really confused, what is going on?
*Pinches Dis*

The_Librarian
2007-04-01, 09:14 AM
"I'm laughing at clouds, So dark up above, The sun's in my heart, And I'm ready for love! And all the drinks are on me!" He looks at Dis with a raised eyebrow. "Would I be singing if she hadn't?"

Fenric
2007-04-01, 09:14 AM
Aimi recovers from the Dead Time sneak-attack and looks around.

Dispozition
2007-04-01, 09:15 AM
*doesn't suddenly wake up*

"Well...Quite frankly...I think you would be, but still..."

"...That's got me stuffed...Ummm...So...When is it?"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-01, 09:15 AM
*Another bleat from the llama, this time of joy, but he's still pretty sure he's just dreaming vividly*

The_Librarian
2007-04-01, 09:20 AM
"When? As soon as the sun sets! Surrounded by jasmine, peach and apple blossom! Ah, happy day, happy day!"

Dispozition
2007-04-01, 09:25 AM
*Dis sighs*
"Well...It's not like I can stop you...or even want too...I want to see Libris' face... But still...Kinda sudden don't you think?"

The_Librarian
2007-04-01, 09:27 AM
"Sudden? Yes, I suppose. But things have suddenly changed! There is an urgent ache in my heart!"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-01, 09:28 AM
"That sounds like the tastiest wedding all year"

Dispozition
2007-04-01, 09:29 AM
"Well, there's an urgent ache in my stomach for food...You don't see me jumping all around getting it, do you?"

*Dis grabs a hand full of peanuts and shoves them into his mouth*

"You didn't see that...Ok?"

Castaras
2007-04-01, 09:31 AM
Fus grins, watching quietly.

DarkHunter
2007-04-01, 09:32 AM
(( Psst. Atreyu, Updated Information: Various Fox Races (http://homepage.mac.com/stocksdale_tx/FoxInfo.html) ))

Aimi chuckles at everyone getting in a tizzy over a marriage, and rolls her back ball around on the counter once more.

The_Librarian
2007-04-01, 09:34 AM
"Why am I smiling?
And why do I sing?
Why does September
Seem sunny as spring?
Why do I get up
Each morning and start
Happy and head up
With joy in my heart?
Because of her!"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-01, 09:36 AM
(ack....shouldn't you be in church instead of tormenting poor llamas)

*The llama shakes his head, and attempts to float, but fails and begins to wonder if this isn't a dream. A glint out of the corner of his eye turns his attention to the friendly lass with the shiny ball*

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-01, 09:38 AM
Realizing everyone else is up, Tabitha ends her dead time with the swipe of a single post and watches the singing elf with a slight grin. Sitting down at Fus' table, she begins to eat her Velvet Elfish.

DarkHunter
2007-04-01, 09:42 AM
(( Anna's not feeling so well... still in bed, actually. So I get to torment a llama instead, today :smallbiggrin: ))

Aimi looks over

Ah, the priest llama. So sorry for the most unexpected distraction the other night.

Castaras
2007-04-01, 09:43 AM
Fus turns to Tabitha.

How's it been going?

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-01, 09:46 AM
"Ah, well, it could be better. Phew." She flashes him a grim smile, "That little adorable Maph'tey died yesterday thanks to a random ninja. So, there was a big fight over that. Not to mention a little ealier two people I'd been trying to avoid finally showed up. Speaking of which, there's no need to use my alias anymore. Just call me Tabitha."

Castaras
2007-04-01, 09:48 AM
People trying to kill you can be a bit annoying. Only two?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-01, 09:49 AM
*he looks at her, trying to not blatantly stare at the ball when talking to someone, but his eyes keep drifting down to it*

will save: [roll0]

"That's okay. As soon as we get the sleeping potion laced water supply cleared up, something called Dead Time shows up in random places. apology accepted. What brings you to Town?"

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-01, 09:52 AM
"Ah, the thing is, their not trying to kill me, but take me back," she says, "And yes, only two for now. But they're two of the best. It is a gross underestimate, though." Tabitha smiles widely.

DarkHunter
2007-04-01, 09:52 AM
Aimi smiles

I was hungry, and someone who I was afraid of was... taken care of... recently. By people from your temple, actually. So now I'm here.

She giggles and gets a slightly embarrassed grin

I know this sounds weird, but could I pet you?

Castaras
2007-04-01, 09:54 AM
"Ah, the thing is, their not trying to kill me, but take me back," she says, "And yes, only two for now. But they're two of the best. It is a gross underestimate, though." Tabitha smiles widely.

Fus grins back.

You defeated them?

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-01, 09:57 AM
"Threw them off momentarily. I've decided the q-word is the best word ever," she adds with a laugh. "I didn't have Evander with me at the time so, I made due with what I had. They are still around Town somewhere though, I'm positive."

The_Librarian
2007-04-01, 09:57 AM
Aimi smiles

I was hungry, and someone who I was afraid of was... taken care of... recently. By people from your temple, actually. So now I'm here.

She giggles and gets a slightly embarrassed grin

I know this sounds weird, but could I pet you?

Greeny grins at the llama and launches into Love is in the air...

Castaras
2007-04-01, 10:00 AM
"Threw them off momentarily. I've decided the q-word is the best word ever," she adds with a laugh. "I didn't have Evander with me at the time so, I made due with what I had. They are still around Town somewhere though, I'm positive."

Anything can be used to your advantage.

He puts down his drink.

If they're still around, why don't you get rid of them now? Like a stab in the back or something?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-01, 10:01 AM
*He ponders who she might be thinking of, then realizes that its way tooo many people, so he nods* "yeah, my temple takes care of a lot of people."

"Of course you can pet me. You can even scratch me behind the ears if you want to."

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-01, 10:03 AM
Tabitha coughs into her drink, "U-um. Well, since they aren't actually trying to hurt me, I have determined not to use any serious harm to them as my solution. The fact that I know one of them personally as an old friend doesn't help to sway my decision." She sighs before muttering, "Idiot..."

Castaras
2007-04-01, 10:04 AM
Tabitha coughs into her drink, "U-um. Well, since they aren't actually trying to hurt me, I have determined not to use any serious harm to them as my solution. The fact that I know one of them personally as an old friend doesn't help to sway my decision." She sighs before muttering, "Idiot..."

Old friends who try to harm you are...upsetting.

He swigs down the rest of his drink.

Old arguements, betrayals, or the swaying to the more money.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-01, 10:06 AM
"Sense of duty to the new "king" is more like it. I'm afraid I'll have to do something about him before it's over," she shakes her head and takes another drink.

Castaras
2007-04-01, 10:09 AM
"Sense of duty to the new "king" is more like it. I'm afraid I'll have to do something about him before it's over," she shakes her head and takes another drink.

A bad, corrupt king? Or just one who you just don't like?

DarkHunter
2007-04-01, 10:11 AM
Aimi reaches up and scratches Atreyu behind the ears. Atreyu feels a pleasant warm tingle as she does so, and all his cares and worries drain away.

This generally distracts people from the fact that all their joys and hopes drain away too, at least until it's too late to matter.

Of course, the overall effect precludes caring about the fact of the effect, at least until tomorrow morning.

Aimi looks noticeably healthier after the scratch, and she smiles while stowing her ball away in a pouch.

Thank you, dear llama. Now, if you'd be soo good as to elaborate the layout and inhabitants of your temple, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-01, 10:11 AM
"Took-over-my-homeland-and-forces-us-to-build-weapons king. Gah... I'm still not sure how he managed it. My anti-siege devices should have been more than enough... Still, I was younger then. Perhaps there was something I overlooked..." She bites her lip before chewing on some more Trogdilla chips.

Castaras
2007-04-01, 10:14 AM
"Took-over-my-homeland-and-forces-us-to-build-weapons king. Gah... I'm still not sure how he managed it. My anti-siege devices should have been more than enough... Still, I was younger then. Perhaps there was something I overlooked..." She bites her lip before chewing on some more Trogdilla chips.

The past has been and gone. You should look to the future, on what you're going to do to solve the situation, if you want to solve it.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-01, 10:17 AM
"That's true. But something doesn't sit right. If I figure out what it is, I can remedy it," she gives a sigh to end the topic and smiles again. "So, what have you been up to, Fus?"