PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Hideout Raid (SMG Job)

blackout
2007-03-31, 06:50 PM
A pirate asteroid-base. Hidden in Sigma-30, the pirates that dwell here have only recently been discovered. Utilizing anything they can get their hands on, they are extremely dangerous. A bounty has been offered to the first person to blow up their base, and a bonus for anyone who captures the pirate commander alive.

darkblade
2007-04-02, 03:27 PM
Darkblade lands the stealth vessel on a nearby astoriod. The space station casting a shadow over his ship. "Okay Virus there are a few hundred or maybe thousand pirates out there we got to take down," he says before he tranformations into the deamonic monster in his sword. "Well then lets get this over with" Virus jeered as he boarded the smaller fighter Darkblade had purchased a few days ago. Flying it towards the station he charges up the forward blasters and blasts open an airlock and brings the ship in.

blackout
2007-04-02, 04:46 PM
The airlock begins to empty it's bay into the void of space, thanks to the fact that space sucks up EVERYTHING.

darkblade
2007-04-02, 05:04 PM
Wearing the spacesuit he located in the larger vessel Virus steps out of his junker reaches for a near by control panel sealing the blast doors and canceling out the vacum effect of space. Removing his helmet and drawing his sword he opens the door to the main station. ((Outsiders don't actually breathe correct?))

blackout
2007-04-02, 05:11 PM
((Hell if I know. :) ))

A couple of pirates are standing, weapons already in their hands. They heard the commotion in the airlock, and when they see Virus, they immediately open fire.

darkblade
2007-04-02, 05:17 PM
((I'm assuming so))
Virus dodges a few balster bolts brings his sword to bear on the closest pirate's heart. Whips a pair of daggers towards another one falling him and points his blade at the last pirate "You want some boy."

blackout
2007-04-02, 05:31 PM
The pirates each bring a Covenant Energy Sword out of nowhere and get ready to duke it out with Virus.

darkblade
2007-04-02, 06:43 PM
Darkblade stabs his blade into the nearest pirate's throat. "This will take too long to deal with you all seperately," Virus growls stabbing his balde into the ground unleashing the true powers of the weapon ripping a few pirates in half with their own shadows.
((I thought of these Shadow powers before I meet Shadow Spy if your wondering Goblin Music))

darkblade
2007-04-04, 06:36 AM
((I'll slaughtering some more pirates so this doesn't fall off the page))

One the remaining pirates slashes at Virus the energyblade swiftly deflects off the cursed rapier. The rapier finds the pirates left lung leaving the pirate gasping for air. Another pirate comes in close for an attack as he slashes his sword towards the demon, Virus grabs the dying pirate and throws him in the way of the oncoming blade. Virus points his sword a pirate and screams "Shadowken!!" a blast of pure shadow flies from his sword slamming the pirate into the nearest wall.

blackout
2007-04-04, 09:20 AM
Once all of the pirates in the immediate vicinity are dead, an alarm sounds.
"Warning! Intruder alert! Intruder alert! Intruder alert!"

darkblade
2007-04-04, 11:45 AM
"Great, there goes any chance of surprise," Virus growls sheathing his sword and picking up a blaster pistol and laser sword from a fallen pirate. Virus slowly walks to the another door where the sword weilding pirates came from and throws it open.

blackout
2007-04-04, 05:15 PM
A frag-grenade immediately flies through the open doorway, thrown from behind a barricade by another pirate, while seven more pirates fire disruptor rifles and assault rifles from across the room.

darkblade
2007-04-04, 05:43 PM
Virus sees the frag grenade coming summons a wall of shadow to stop most of the shrapnel and energy blasts. Aims the pistol over top of the shadow wall and begins blasting at the unbarricatted pirates.

blackout
2007-04-04, 05:59 PM
The each drop dead, but the pirate that was behind the barricade runs for it. "BRING IN THE HEAVY WEAPONS!"

firepup
2007-04-04, 07:43 PM
//is it okay for me to join in?

darkblade
2007-04-05, 06:43 AM
((Not my call better ask blackout))
Virus curses draws both blades and jumps behind the barricade slashes the pirate in half and sees a small peice of black plastic the fallen pirate drops. He picks it up "Hey an ipod," he picks it up and puts the earbubs into his ears and turns it on. "This is the Virus, the Virus of Life!" Corey Taylor speaks from the small plastic peices in his ears. "Bring on the heavy weapons,"

blackout
2007-04-05, 02:12 PM
((No.))

Three pirates open the door on the far side of the room and fire fuel rod guns into the room in an attempt to wipe out everything.

darkblade
2007-04-06, 02:20 PM
The fuel rod guns begin blasting. Virus pulls out the laser sword and rapier calling another shadow wall into existance. He jabs the sword into one pirate's eye socket and slashes the laser blade across the other's chest falling him the ground. "I am your disease!".

blackout
2007-04-06, 10:29 PM
The pirates drop dead, something happens...the walls begin to be...compressing.

darkblade
2007-04-07, 05:03 AM
((Oh no not the dreaded crusher trap))
Virus grabs one of the fuel rod gun and begins blasting at the walls hoping they're desturctible.

blackout
2007-04-08, 07:34 PM
The walls open up and begin sucking everything up.
((Explosive decompresion, oh noes.))

darkblade
2007-04-08, 08:07 PM
((Wow didn't see that coming)) Virus fastens his helment back on and gives in to the suction.

blackout
2007-04-10, 07:11 PM
((You're the one who blew open the airlock. Don't look at me. :) ))

The station continues to decompress, and collapse on itself

darkblade
2007-04-11, 06:52 AM
((Well it'll kill all the pirates))
Virus calls forth wings of shadow and flies back to the stealth vessel on the nearby asteroid and boards it. "Well that was a waste of time," he says to himself begining the trip back to town.
((I'll collect my money later today))

blackout
2007-04-11, 07:14 PM
((...O_o ))