PDA

View Full Version : Pirates II: Never Never Land Cruise

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

pingcode20
2007-04-12, 02:27 AM
Oh dear. Things seem to be getting worse.

Well, there's no-one I can really suspect at the moment, so I'll just wait for a bandwagon to pick up.

(P.S. Yarrick > Orks... Wha-at?)

El Jaspero, the Pirate King
2007-04-12, 06:37 AM
"Another lost boy?" El Jaspero winces. "That's bad. Why doesn't Hook give us a break and kill a pirate one of these nights?" He turns from his half-eaten breakfast to ponder this turn of events while sipping his mug of grog. While wandering he pauses to search Hallway G.

[roll0]

Kyrian
2007-04-12, 07:12 AM
Kyrian searches Hallway A, desperate to see if the flipping Roller will give him a good roll.

[roll0]

The answer is obviously no.

Fredricus
2007-04-12, 07:20 AM
Fredricus sticks his head out of the door, looking at the hallway. One of the passengers of the hall has died allready. He searches hallway H and tries to figure out something.

[roll0]

Timberwolf
2007-04-12, 07:54 AM
Moonshadow sees the ghastly arrangement, groans and goes to search hallway C

[roll0]

Supagoof
2007-04-12, 08:51 AM
Suparufio walks in, holding his skateboard rather then riding it. It would appear that the losses of lost boys has made him less then his jubilant self for riding. He looks suspiciously at anyone who gives him a look.

As he sits down, he begins to scratch out some notes on a piece of paper.

First a dog, now a cat, pirates must hate animals.....

...without Smee, how are they finding lost boys...something, or someone, must be giving them away.....perhaps pointing patterns....or searches...or plain dumb luck?...nah, can't be that lucky can they?

He keeps pondering as he watches the searches and clues of other passengers.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-12, 08:51 AM
The girl in the feathered cloak sheds a small tear as she realises just how many people have died. Then she searches [roll0]

pendell
2007-04-12, 09:45 AM
* Waves back *

Hello! Sorry about lynching you back then. Guess I can ditch the cat costume...

* Wanders off to the afterlife. Pauses *

Wait...is there pies in the afterlife? :smalleek:

* Stays watching *

Yes. Yes, there are. In fact ...

:smacks Castaras with a custard pie:

FOOD FIGHT!

-- wait! wrong thread! :) --

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Akaziel
2007-04-12, 10:02 AM
Instead of moping about it, Akaziel decides to search his own Hallway, Hallway E. He takes a deep breath, and begins the search.

[roll0]

(That makes... 4 crappy rolls now?)

Ceika
2007-04-12, 10:14 AM
Ceika goes back to searching for clues, looking in Hallway G again [roll0], hoping to find some useful evidence.

blackout
2007-04-12, 04:05 PM
...That's just sick...

Supagoof
2007-04-12, 08:41 PM
Supagoof gets up from his pondering of pointing. He tucks his notebook in his pocket, then heads off to search hallway G. One of the only hallways who doesn't have anyone who died there yet.

[roll0]

Selrahc
2007-04-13, 06:08 AM
Everybody is searching, nobody is pointing :smallfrown:

Come on, someone give me an argument to follow, we need to do a lynch!

Kyrian
2007-04-13, 06:17 AM
Hmm...you know, that sounds kinda suspicious to me. Do you want someone to give you an argument to follow so you can kill off another one of us normal passengers?!

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-13, 06:19 AM
Ikari stares at Kyrian and Selrahc.

In other times, they were leaders...is it possible again?

Selrahc
2007-04-13, 06:21 AM
Well if it makes you feel any better, you can imagine little ((out of character)) marks around that last post.

But I'm pretty much always out of character, so thats a general ground rule.

From an out of character perspective, looking for a lynching is something that is needed. Without lynchings, the pirates win(Which we got a nice object lesson of in Rebellion)

EDIT:

Ikari stares at Kyrian and Selrahc.

In other times, they were leaders...is it possible again?

Was I?

Joosbawx
2007-04-13, 07:24 AM
Joosbawx forgoes the searching to point at Selrahc.

Supagoof
2007-04-13, 08:46 AM
Suparufio skates in from hallway G, with a expression of dissappointment.

Why so eager for someone else to lead the path of pointing for you? Scared to take the first step, scared that by heading up the pointing, it may lead to discovery of your pirate self?

Or are you just trying to hide on a bandwagon?

He pulls out a list and looks at it....

Nope, you're not on here either. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Suparufio raises his hand and points at Selrahc

Akaziel
2007-04-13, 08:51 AM
"Selrahc, you seem to be forcing the issue..." Akaziel points at Selrahc.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-13, 09:23 AM
They make good points...

Ikari points at Selrahc.

Eldritch Knight
2007-04-13, 09:30 AM
Eh... why not?

Dr. Rodney EK points at Selrahc

Ceika
2007-04-13, 09:33 AM
A bandwagon? Ceika looks around, frustrated. I guess it's as good as any, though, I swear... I still have my eye on you, Vonriel. For now, though, since my player is a bit too busy to focus on this game for any length of time, I will join the others and say that you *Ceika points at Selrahc* are quite possibly a pirate.

Goblin Music
2007-04-13, 09:34 AM
Points at Selrahc

Kyrian
2007-04-13, 09:56 AM
Points at Selrahc. Like I said earlier...

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-13, 09:59 AM
Wow, we passengers are bloodthirsty, Says the girl in the feathered cloak. Well, I might as well add my vote to the flurry. She points at Selrahc

Fredricus
2007-04-13, 10:17 AM
*points at Selrahc*

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-13, 11:07 AM
He doesn't seem that suspicious to me, but I'm tired so I think I'll ride around on the bandwagon for now.

Raldor points at Selrahc

Timberwolf
2007-04-13, 11:30 AM
Points at Selrahc

As far as I can see, Kyrian's logic is good

Selrahc
2007-04-13, 11:53 AM
Why so eager for someone else to lead the path of pointing for you? Scared to take the first step, scared that by heading up the pointing, it may lead to discovery of your pirate self?

When have I ever headed up the pointing? Okay, werewolf six, but that was a fluke.

This is exactly what I do every game. Check and see, every game, villager or not(Which I have been for all but one) I've waited for someone to point, then followed them. I'm not one of the spreadsheet wielding people who analyze vote patterns, or such.

Seriously, I've done this exact same question in others games, and no one has jumped down my throat.

This is what I get for posting.... sigh.

Supagoof
2007-04-13, 01:40 PM
When have I ever headed up the pointing? Okay, werewolf six, but that was a fluke.

This is exactly what I do every game. Check and see, every game, villager or not(Which I have been for all but one) I've waited for someone to point, then followed them. I'm not one of the spreadsheet wielding people who analyze vote patterns, or such.

Seriously, I've done this exact same question in others games, and no one has jumped down my throat.

This is what I get for posting.... sigh.

True, you've been setting a pattern now for all the games you have been in. A very useful item to rely upon should the points go to you. If I was Hook, I would have chosen you because you have such a naturally arguable defense.

The thing that catches me off gaurd is how fast the bandwagon formed against you. Then again, it is later in the day, and pointing must be done.

Forgive me for not moving my hand Selrahc. I may be wrong, but I'm willing to take such a risk. Just consider it more re-inforcement to your voting pattern.

Shadow
2007-04-13, 01:44 PM
((Hook was a semi-alpha. S/he only chose his/her Smee. And that was me. Just so you know.... Not trying to influence, just to correct.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-13, 10:40 PM
((*Bops Shadow with a rolled up newspaper* Shhhh. Correcting is influencing. I can speak from experience that miscommunications and misunderstandings can greatly affect one side or the other.)

*The crowd gathers around Serlahc, pointing and waving and shouting to throw him overboard. He swings with a left, catching the chef in the jaw, but a passenger grabs that hand and yanks, trying to throw the accused off balance. Serlahc's hand flies off, revealing a hook underneath the prosthetic limb. (limb purchased from Dave's Palace of Protheses located of Lucre Island.) The identity of the pirate captian revealed, the crowd surges forward and heaves the pirate into the water. Glugging and swearing revenge from beyond the grave, Hook sinks into the murky depths.

Serlahc, Captian Hook, was killed. He will be missed.

An announcement is made over the intercom. "Due to the high number of deaths aboard the ship, we will be making an emergency stop restock on body bags. We will be docking in Crystal Lake in 30 minutes. "

*While the ship is docked, Vespe approaches Moon-Called and asks if she wants to go "celebrate" in one of the abandoned buildings in the camp that's off the starboard of the ship. She agrees and with a giggle, they sneak ashore.
*Vespe picks the lock on the door and the duo sneaks inside. Vespe pulls out a small cake that says "we killed Hook." He reaches for the knife to cut it and stops, confused.*

"Moon Called, did you take the knife? It was right here, wasn't it?"
"No, I've been setting up the pla-ERK!"

*Vespe screams as the white icing turns crimson from MC's blood. She reaches out to him for help, her attempts to speak, silenced by the blade through her larynx. Vespe's next, and last, sensation is tearing pain as a hook rips upward, starting at his lower intestines and stopping only when it bounces against the ribcage. Moon Called's last vision is seeing the masked face of Hook staring at her, holding Vespe's body aloft with his left hand.*

*Back on the ship, someone sees the massacre through the spyglass and quickly the ship flees the lake before Hook can get aboard.*

Vespe and Moon Called were both auto-lynched and were nice enough to allow me a Friday the 13th tribute. They were both villagers.
Those with night actions, please PM them to Alarra; Atreyu the Masked Llama; Indurain. Day will begin 11PM EST on Saturday April 14th.

Kyrian
2007-04-13, 10:41 PM
WE GOT HIM! Kyrian leaps for joy. Now if we can just find his others...

((AND A MONKEY ISLAND REFERENCE!!! YAY!!!))

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-13, 10:51 PM
Dude, we killed hook? AWESOME!!!!!!!! party time!!!

Vonriel
2007-04-13, 11:18 PM
Don't get too excited. We got Hook, but we lost two more passengers.. I wonder how many pirates are left? Vonriel looks around, then decides to stop worrying and grabs a bottle of .. something strong. ((shaddup.. I don't know my alcyholic beverages :smalltongue:)) Ok, screw it, I've done my responsible shtick, it's time to party!

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-14, 05:16 AM
Maybe we should have let the Croc take him? I'm not sure about the taste of a drowned body...

Timberwolf
2007-04-14, 05:24 AM
Hooks gone ? Excellent

((I will be gone until monday. No one autolynch me please))

blackout
2007-04-14, 06:42 AM
W00T! W00T! Hook's gone, Hook's gone, we are leet, we are leet!

Fredricus
2007-04-14, 06:48 AM
"Hook has left the ship!!!"

It's too fine day to drink!

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-14, 07:23 AM
The ghost of tiger lily smiles and claps for those on the ship.

2007-04-14, 07:33 AM
El Jaspero finishes his glass of grog, then heads below.

"A fine day for us indeed; sorry I missed out on the voting, but well done. That said...the game is not yet over, so clearly there are still pirates among us, and we must still be careful." He heads back to his cabin, carefully locking the door behind himself.

Akaziel
2007-04-14, 08:15 AM
Akaziel returns to his room and retrieves a bottle of fine wine. He pours himself a glass and joins the others outside.

Joosbawx
2007-04-14, 12:49 PM
Joosbawx celebrates with the other, though, through his toothy grin, seems a bit sad. "I am the Croc, and I didnt' get to eat him. Nuts."

After a few hours, Joosbawx tick-tock-ticks his way to his bunk, tired, but happy.

Calamity
2007-04-14, 01:07 PM
*Calamity wakes up after a long snooze*

What? I was asleep for a whole day? :smallredface:
(Sorry for being inactive)

Hook's dead? That's awesome! The pirate are now without a leader!
*Calamity joins the party*

Lord Magtok
2007-04-14, 01:12 PM
Magtok thinks about joining the party, but he somehow manages to sever his robotic arm, and has to spend the whole time in repair.

Shadow
2007-04-14, 03:21 PM
"Damn you all! You killed my beloved Captain. May the gods not have mercy on your souls" the ghost of Smee whispers.

Ink
2007-04-14, 03:27 PM
Ink applauds incorporeally.

"Well done passengers! Well done!"

blackout
2007-04-14, 03:59 PM
Blabbity, blabbity, blah! I hear the smee not being quiet. Please, someone get the anti-ghost weapons so we may celebrate, yes?

pendell
2007-04-14, 07:31 PM
Don't get too excited. We got Hook, but we lost two more passengers.. I wonder how many pirates are left? Vonriel looks around, then decides to stop worrying and grabs a bottle of .. something strong. ((shaddup.. I don't know my alcyholic beverages :smalltongue:)) Ok, screw it, I've done my responsible shtick, it's time to party!

*from the afterlife Pendell pops in*
Rum. Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum is smooth, alcoholic, and theme-appropriate :) Scotch tastes too much like burnt wood for my taste.

Yay, passengers! You own! And don't worry, we in the afterlife will make sure Hook doesn't strike from beyond the grave again ...

... hey, narrators! If Hook can auto-lynch passengers, does that mean we get to auto-lynch pirates? There's quite a horde of ghosts here craving revenge ...

Woot! Good job!

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-14, 11:27 PM
(sorry folks for the late update. I was distracted by Monkey Island 4, but I beat it!)

In the morning, the passengers look around the dining room and everyone is there happy and smiling that no one was killed in the night. After the meal, Suparufio sees a large skateboard ramp has been erected, complete with a measuring stick to measure height on the half-pipe. A note says "from the lost boys to Suparufio. Our thanks."

Suparufio starts skateboarding around on the half-pipe, gathering speed, and rocketing up by the measuring stick, when a rope shoots out from the measuring lumber and wraps around Suparufio's neck. In the SNAP of your fingers, Suparufio's life comes to an end.

A piece of paper is attached to the rope wrapped around his neck.

Vengence for Hook!
is all the note says.

A search of Supagoof's equipment turns up a picture of him and his brother, Michael, with his brother's eyes gouged out in every picture.*

Supagoof was John. He was killed by pirates.
Day begins now and ends at 11 PM EST on Monday the 16th.

inky13112
2007-04-14, 11:43 PM
Dang that means my death didn't mean he won like I had hoped :smallfrown:

Stupid pirates. Get em passengers!

blackout
2007-04-15, 12:38 AM
Oh, for- Great, yeah, just great! We're dropping like flies here, and Johnny-boy decides that his bro's the worst thing on earth! Yeah, nice lack of priority shift John!

Captain van der Decken
2007-04-15, 01:24 AM
Please, have some respect for the dead.

There can't be too many pirates left, right?

(Congratulations, Llama.)

2007-04-15, 07:30 AM
El Jaspero eyes the gruesome scene. "At least there are apparently enough pirates left to build a skate ramp." He heads off, then returns after a few moments with a ladder to get Suparufio's body down. "Someone give me a hand."

Fredricus
2007-04-15, 08:34 AM
Fredricus lends El Jaspero a hand and cuts the rope with his cutlass.

2007-04-15, 12:26 PM
"Thanks." El J and Fredricus take Suparufio's body down to the increasingly-full ship's morgue. "Man...you think we'd have taken it for a sign, sailing on a ship with its own morgue."

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-15, 04:44 PM
((Woo Hoo, this is what I like to come back to after 2 days with no computer access. Of course, being about to be lynched in WWC is a bit of a bummer, but not totally unexpected.))

blackout
2007-04-15, 05:18 PM
Well, in retrospect, yeah, that was kind of stupid for everyone.

Supagoof
2007-04-15, 05:39 PM
((Goooo team go!))

As Suparufio ghost's heads to the afterlife, he finds Michael.

Michael, I'm really sorry. I didn't really want you dead, but the anger just got the best of me. I was a silly boy on a silly trip. I should have protected you, but my want for your death compelled me to let them all think wrongly of you. Forgive me brother, and let's pray for Wendy and Peter.

And then he turns back to the ship.

Silly pirates. I would have HELPED you. We could have won together, I had no reason to really throw you overboard, alas my luck of actually getting one of you.

The he turns around, looking up.

Hmmm, I wonder if it's okay to grind on that stairway to heaven? Only one way to find out.

He hops on his skateboard, and pushes off into the light

Goblin Music
2007-04-15, 10:19 PM
We have a Morgue? Cool! runs of to look morgue

Akaziel
2007-04-16, 02:16 AM
Akaziel wonders if there is still anything worth searching for. He decides to look around Hallway G for any clues.

[roll0]

pingcode20
2007-04-16, 02:46 AM
To avoid Autolynch...

*Points at Pingcode

blackout
2007-04-16, 03:48 AM
Nukular just maintains lookout for anyone suspicious until later notice.

Fredricus
2007-04-16, 04:12 AM
Fredricus searches hallway H [roll0] for anything and for his bottle

2007-04-16, 05:50 AM
El Jaspero searches Hallway G on his way back up from the morgue.

2007-04-16, 05:51 AM
He also remembers to roll the dice this time.

[roll0]

DarkLightDragon
2007-04-16, 06:09 AM
*point at self to avoid auto-lynch*

Kyrian
2007-04-16, 07:37 AM
Kyrian searches Hallway G, mostly just to prove that the dice roller won't roll high for him.

[roll0]

pendell
2007-04-16, 08:46 AM
*Ghost of pendell pops in*

You know I'm new at this. Reading through these, I note Supagoof's last post...

Silly pirates. I would have HELPED you. We could have won together, I had no reason to really throw you overboard, alas my luck of actually getting one of you.

I don't understand. Is this just flavor text? 'Cause as a passenger, the only way Supagoof could win is if all the pirates were dead and his 'brother' was as well. Wouldn't the pirates have thrown him overboard, anyway, at some point?

Or is it possible for a passenger to switch teams?

I'm asking, because I'm clueless. What kind of deal could a passenger reasonably make with a pirate?

BTW, I took your warning about the crab cakes, Supagoof. Welcome to the afterlife, and I'll be following you through the buffet line since you seem to have some idea as to how this all works ... :)

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Vonriel
2007-04-16, 09:15 AM
((Supagoof was one of the feuding brothers. The other brother had already died, so as long as he was alive when the pirates won, he won as well.))

Joosbawx
2007-04-16, 09:23 AM
The Crocodile snuffles his way around Hallway C [roll0], and then goes above deck to single out another pirate.

Goblin Music
2007-04-16, 10:13 AM
Looks around hallway A
[roll0]

Calamity
2007-04-16, 11:02 AM
*To avoid auto-lynch as I'm having some computer problems addictions right now, and might forget to post, I point at Joosbawx*

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-16, 11:20 AM
the girl in the feathered cloak notices she lost her favorite necklace. She seems to recall that it might have been dropped down Hallway G. she searches it. [roll0]
then she points at Goblin Music because he didn't know there was a morgue on the ship. he must not have gotten the informative pamphlet that the rest of the passengers got. therefore, he must be a pirate. ((all flavor, I know, mostly to avoid autolynch))

2007-04-16, 12:15 PM
((Hard to say when I'll be on tonight, what with rushing off to mail halfling lawn games about the country so for the moment I will *point at El Jaspero* to avoid the auto-lynch.))

Lord Magtok
2007-04-16, 12:19 PM
Hmm...El Jaspero pointed at El Jaspero. I think I can trust El Jaspero enough to believe El Jaspero if El Jaspero says El Jaspero a pirate.

*Points at El Jaspero.*

Eldritch Knight
2007-04-16, 12:23 PM
Point at EL J

Tormsskull
2007-04-16, 01:00 PM
*points at Eldritch Knight*

The reasoning he gave for pointing at El J, while expansive and eloquent, is hard for me to believe.

2007-04-16, 01:10 PM
((Gah! Nicely done, El J.))

"Pirates are famed for being third in a bandwagon. And accusing somebody on such flimsy evidence is clearly the move of a desperate man, one whose team is badly losing."

El Jaspero shifts his *point to Eldrich Knight*.

Kyrian
2007-04-16, 01:35 PM
Let us see if El J's logic is correct! Kyrian points at EK.

Lord Magtok
2007-04-16, 01:49 PM
Wait...so El Jaspero no longer suspects El Jaspero of being a pirate, and now suspects Eldritch Knight? Hmmm...maybe El Jaspero and El Jaspero have some sort of secret agreement now, so that El Jaspero promised to no longer point at El Jaspero!

...My head hurts. I'm going to point at Eldritch Knight until I hear a better argument.

Joosbawx
2007-04-16, 01:52 PM
"Bandwagon!" Joosbawx points at Eldritch Knight.

Timberwolf
2007-04-16, 02:17 PM
The tiny person nods sagely in agreement with Magtok when he said his head hurts.

She pops 2 panadol and points at EK

((Just in case I confused anyone - Panadol are a make of paracetemol over here))

Captain van der Decken
2007-04-16, 02:19 PM
((Gah! Nicely done, El J.))

"Pirates are famed for being third in a bandwagon. And accusing somebody on such flimsy evidence is clearly the move of a desperate man, one whose team is badly losing."

El Jaspero shifts his *point to Eldrich Knight*.

Do you really think a pirate would do something pirates are known to do?

I point at El J. You started a new bandwagon against someone for pointing at you.

Lord Magtok
2007-04-16, 02:29 PM
Do you really think a pirate would do something pirates are known to do?

I point at El J. You started a new bandwagon against someone for pointing at you.

Would they be known for doing something if they didn't do it? :smallconfused:

And don't pirates point at themselves, too? Or was that werewolves...or was it gangsters :smallconfused:

I'm pointing at El J until he can come up with something better than "Pirates did it before!" because the same reasoning could be used against him.

Fredricus
2007-04-16, 02:43 PM
After finding his bottle Fredricus comes back on deck. He watches the fingers changing targets constantly. Confused about who to vote. He thinks awhile and remembers helping El Jaspero cut down Supagoof. He can't be that bad can he?

*points to Eldrich Knight*

Lord Magtok
2007-04-16, 02:47 PM
After finding his bottle Fredricus comes back on deck. He watches the fingers changing targets constantly. Confused about who to vote. He thinks awhile and remembers helping El Jaspero cut down Supagoof. He can't be that bad can he?

*points to Eldrich Knight*

Psst! Supagoof was one of the feuding brothers, a passenger.

Timberwolf
2007-04-16, 02:48 PM
((He was also strung up. He's referring to helping El J cut him down from that rope))

Lord Magtok
2007-04-16, 02:51 PM
Oh...:smallredface:

Nevermind.

Supagoof
2007-04-16, 02:54 PM
I don't understand. Is this just flavor text? 'Cause as a passenger, the only way Supagoof could win is if all the pirates were dead and his 'brother' was as well. Wouldn't the pirates have thrown him overboard, anyway, at some point?

I'm asking, because I'm clueless. What kind of deal could a passenger reasonably make with a pirate?

((Supagoof was one of the feuding brothers. The other brother had already died, so as long as he was alive when the pirates won, he won as well.))

((That's correct! I was going to try and work that angle...but it's really hard to get the attention of a pirate to make a deal without saying "HEY PIRATE!! LET'S MAKE A DEAL!" - Though I must say that was a nice option to have. Fun role to play too - the double agent!.....so yeah, I wasn't really fighting hard for the passengers to win or lose while I was trying to get to this point, but now that pirates have made me sleep with the fishies, I say GO PASSENGERS!

Too bad too, cause I had some useful info......))

Eldritch Knight
2007-04-16, 02:55 PM
ACtually, I'm just a passenger. El J on the other hand, claims to be a pirate. Not only does he claim to be a pirate, he claims to be a Pirate KING! that alone should be grounds for throwing him overboard.

Joosbawx
2007-04-16, 02:56 PM
"Better bandwagon!" Joosbawx points at El Jaspero, the Pirate King!

Lord Magtok
2007-04-16, 03:01 PM
I'm going to list the pirate-ish on the two bandwagonees.

Eldritch-Picked third (A pirate tactic)

El Jaspero-Pointed at self, pointed at someone who pointed at him, is a pirate king, and gave me a headache.

Looks to me like there's more evidence suggesting El J is a pirate.

2007-04-16, 03:07 PM
Ah yes. Reminds me of Pirates I. And we all remember what a pirate I was in that game.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-16, 03:07 PM
I don't like that self-pointing business...

Ikari points at El J.

Captain van der Decken
2007-04-16, 03:15 PM
Ah yes. Reminds me of Pirates I. And we all remember what a pirate I was in that game.

Hey! What happened in Pirates 1 stays in Pirates 1!

>.>
<.<

Lord Magtok
2007-04-16, 03:17 PM

Even if we ignore your title and whatever happened in some previous cruise that these OOC voices in my head are discussing, there is still more evidence against you.

2007-04-16, 03:26 PM
Even if we ignore your title and whatever happened in some previous cruise that these OOC voices in my head are discussing, there is still more evidence against you.

And it is?

I don't like that self-pointing business...

Ikari points at El J.

Then you have several other people to point at as well. I am certainly not the first to point at myself to avoid an autolynch, not even the first day. If that's all you've got, DLD is your target, not me.

Lord Magtok
2007-04-16, 03:28 PM
And it is?

El Jaspero-Pointed at self, pointed at someone who pointed at him, and gave me a headache.

inky13112
2007-04-16, 05:02 PM
*Ghost of pendell pops in*

You know I'm new at this. Reading through these, I note Supagoof's last post...

BTW, I took your warning about the crab cakes, Supagoof. Welcome to the afterlife, and I'll be following you through the buffet line since you seem to have some idea as to how this all works ... :)

Respectfully,

Brian P.
He was one of the feuding brothers (I was the other). The feuding brothers win if they're other brother is dead and they are alive, no matter what, regardless of the other outcome of the game. Therefore any smart feuder would attempt to join the wolves/pirates/mafia/other once he has killed his target, as its generally accepted that the pirates have an advantage in these games, and also it essentially garuntees you a win if you ally with the pirates because the passengers won't kill you because your definitely a passenger, and the pirates won't kill you since your on their side. So really the pirates should contact the feuding brother rather than kill him, since he has every reason to ally with them, and they can just kill him if he refuses. The only flaw in this strategy is the feuding boy contacting the pirates, as you have to find a pirate first, and if you contact a passenger on accident, they'll know what your up to.

So yeah thats my thoughts on feuding boy mid game-late game strategy.

blackout
2007-04-16, 06:52 PM
I point at El Jaspero due to mounting evidence...and to avoid the autolynch.

2007-04-16, 07:05 PM
El Jaspero-Pointed at self, pointed at someone who pointed at him, and gave me a headache.

That is the "mounting evidence" against me? I tried to avoid getting auto-lynched, pointed at someone who joined the baseless campaign against me, and...I made someone think too hard?

Damning, I say. Damning.

Ceika
2007-04-16, 07:08 PM
Ceika looks around, glaring at her fellows. We should be able to celebrate, and yet, even with the Pirate captain fallen at our feet, we are cloaked by his shadow. People are apt to point at a man who point at themselves, but only once have I heard of such a story truly indicating guilt. Most likely, it is a product of confusion and fear, much as any of the others are. It's when there is some support, another finger raised, that I believe those who have reason to fear, grow bold, and quickly add their count to the number, spinning the momentum against the intended victim. They tend to be somewhat reserved otherwise, and unwilling to offer much explanation... For that, I believe that you *Ceika points at Eldritch Knight* are more likely among Hook's men than the one you accuse. She pauses for a moment, before adding, with a glare at Vonriel specifically: Though I still really don't like you.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-16, 07:08 PM
I'm not persuaded by anything yet.

Raldor points at akaziel (for no good reason at all)

Goblin Music
2007-04-16, 09:34 PM
Points at EK

Vonriel
2007-04-16, 09:46 PM
*sigh* Is there anything I could do to prove to you my innocence? If so, please tell, for I am definitely not a pirate. Hell, I could barely stand to see what they did to poor Castaras.. At the thought, he looks like he's about to vomit, but controls himself. As it is, I dread the thought of having to point out someone else. Especially what happened on that gang up of Pendell I started. I need to sit back and think some before I point again, so for now I point at myself. Vonriel walks up on deck and relaxes in a chair, sinking deep into thought.

Eldritch Knight
2007-04-16, 09:47 PM
I am no pirate. I mean no harm to anyone. I'm just a scientist. What reason could I possibly have for piracy? My research is funded for me...

Akaziel
2007-04-16, 10:11 PM
Akaziel points at EK.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-16, 10:40 PM
(Sadly, I confess I don't know who Dr. Rodney Mackay is, but I substitued his name in for EK.)

*The ship is nearly divided down the middle. Half of it is pointing at El Jaspero and the other half calling for the blood of Dr. Rodney Mackay. Finally, Akaziel steps in casts his vote to throw the doctor overboard. This proves too much for Rodney, who throws a lawn chair at his accusers and springboards off of it, leaping over the heads of people, landing on the other side and scurrying into the kitchen. While the group recovers, he emerges from the kitchen holding a plethora of fruit that he begins hurling at everyone. Raistlin in beaned in the head with an apple, El Jaspero takes a pineappe to the leg, and Raldor protects himself from a barrage of bananas with his shell. The Doctor turns on Goblin Music, but GM has seen John Cleese's Fruit Self Defense class and as the accused raises the raspberry, GM shoots him in the chest. Dr. Mackay falls to the ground, joining the choir invisible.

Meanwhile, Raistlin is dazed from the blow. He looks overboard and sees the fruit from the battle bobbing on the surface. He eyes the pinapple and his eyes light up in realization. Peeling off his shirt and leaping overboard with a holler of "Bikini Bottom!" he plunges into the water and keeps swimming to the ocean bottom.

Investigations of both their rooms turn up tickets and Raistlin's has a collection of NickToon DVD's, but that is all.

Eldritch Knight was thrown overboard. He was a villager.
Raistlin1040 was auto-lynched. He was a villager.

Night begins and will end Tuesday April 17th at 11 PM EST. Please PM all night actions to Atreyu the Masked LLama; Alarra; Indurain. Thank you.

Eldritch Knight
2007-04-16, 11:34 PM
Nicely done, Atreyu. Works out well with the character, actually, seeing as he's the type who would do anything and everything to save himself.

Alarra
2007-04-16, 11:42 PM
I've informed the llama that he needs to watch Stargate Atlantis.

Vonriel
2007-04-16, 11:44 PM
((Good. Jeeze, ignorant of Rodney? Please. Oh, and he'd be more likely to try and invent something in the last second to save himself than throw fruit at people :smalltongue:))

2007-04-17, 05:52 AM
El Jaspero looks decidedly ill. "He...what? Blast!" He heads back to his cabin, shaking his head sorrowfully.

blackout
2007-04-17, 06:27 AM
...Did Rodney just jump ship and shout 'bikini bottom?'

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-17, 08:39 AM
The girl in the feathered cloak looks onward, totally confused. what? pineapple? fruits? bikini bottom? she shakes her head as a migrane starts to form. this is too stressfull. I'm grabbing some wine and heading to bed. This is too crazy.

Ceika
2007-04-17, 08:48 AM
Ceika's jaw drops, and she pales to see that he was no pirate after all. I fear this does not bode well... Sleep lightly, my friends, for every night has brought bloodshed so far. I... hope I will see everyone in the morning... She glances arouns, nervously. I hope I will see the morning...

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-17, 10:40 PM
*Dawn breaks over the horizon and everyone gathers around for breakfast. The staff brings out covered dishes and special meals, trying to lighten the mood and bring up the spirits. El J and Ceika are served the finest sea food, Raldor is served some delicious worms and Goblin Music is treated to the best dead rat a goblin has ever eaten. Dark Light Dragon is served a very large dish of milk that Edgar, her server, assures her be fit for a dragon of her stature. Shrugging, she starts lapping it up. It does taste good, but its nothing special. Her throat tightens and her vision starts to blur. She calls out, but wheezing is the only sound she can make. Lord Magtok rushes over and tries to give her mouth to mouth. The poison overcomes his systems and he drops to the ground beside her. Moments later they are dead.

The kitchen staff is called in and questioned. Edgar cracks under the pressure and hands over a note. It reads

Dear Edgar,
We know that you used to be a loyal butler for Madame Adelaide Bonfamille (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0045968/): and that you almost got in trouble for drugging some cats. If you take out this dragon, we'll make sure you get her hoard. The "Creme ala Creme ala Edgar" should work just use some real poison.

Sincerely,
Hans Conried, Pirate

A search of DLD's room reveals nothing, she had moved out. A search of Lord Magtok's room reveals that she had moved in with him.

DLD was killed by Pirates. Lord Magtok was her lover. They were Wendy and Peter Pan. Day begins and ends at 11PM EST on Thursday, April 19th.

Eldritch Knight
2007-04-17, 10:45 PM
Might as welll.... GO PIRATES!

Kyrian
2007-04-17, 11:30 PM
Jeez...I bring down Captain Hook and get nothing special served... Kyrian grumbles as he again proves that the dice roller hates him and searches Hallway B

[roll0]

Akaziel
2007-04-18, 12:24 AM
"Well, that sucks, doesn't it." Akaziel wonders how many pirates are left on the boat and searches Hallway A.

[roll0]

(A-ha! Finally! A roll higher than seven!!)

blackout
2007-04-18, 05:34 AM
SON OF A...FEMALE DOG! This is ridiculous! I'm searching for a way OFF this deathtrap!

He does so...after inspecting Hallway F.
[roll0]

Ceika
2007-04-18, 07:46 AM
Ceika shudders as she watches the scene, covering her mouth as her skin takes on a green twinge. Pan? No... NO! This isn't good... at all... Blasted pirates! We've got to find them! With that, she stands and heads to search hallway D for clues. [roll0]

EDIT: ((Wow... I don't even know why I bother to roll.))

In her haste, she stands too suddenly, gets dizzy and faints.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-18, 07:51 AM
Ikari quickly catches Ceika and lays her down gently.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-18, 08:23 AM
The girl in the feathered cloak sighs. another day leads to the death of one of our members. peter pan and wendy no doubt. I have to wonder if the pirates have found some way of knowing who has what role? she shrugs. ah, well. there is nothing I can do about it until I find my necklace.
((after two tries i'm going to wait a little while before I fail to get the format right again))

Goblin Music
2007-04-18, 08:52 AM
SON OF A...FEMALE DOG! This is ridiculous! I'm searching for a way OFF this deathtrap!

He does so...after inspecting Hallway F.
[roll0]
(its "Son of a dog in the female persuasion")

Castaras
2007-04-18, 09:47 AM
(( Hehe...Magtok was DLD's lover...this is priceless! :smallbiggrin:

*scuttles off to AMEN* ))

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-18, 09:51 AM
((DLD, what is it with you and your lovers, hmm? ;) ))

Goblin Music
2007-04-18, 11:20 PM
(( Hehe...Magtok was DLD's lover...this is priceless! :smallbiggrin:

*scuttles off to AMEN* ))
((i totality agree:smallbiggrin:))

Shadow
2007-04-18, 11:20 PM
FOR HOOK!
For Hook I say!

Timberwolf
2007-04-19, 03:01 PM
moonshadow decides her lower to the ground than everyone else perspective may give her an insight and goes to search hallway A

[roll0]

((OOC, fairly pointless rolling, I know, but I wanted to bump this. With all the forum outages, it seems to be forgotten.))

Fredricus
2007-04-19, 04:17 PM
Fredricus searches yet again Hallway H [roll0]

blackout
2007-04-19, 08:58 PM
Ok....let's take stock of the situation. How many people are left?

Akaziel
2007-04-19, 10:56 PM
I believe there are twenty eighteen left.

Will be away for the next 24 hours, so... *points at El J*

Alarra
2007-04-19, 11:04 PM
The first post has the answers to your questions.

Also....day ended an hour ago, and not a single person has pointed. *extends deadline 24 hours* Now...go throw someone overboard.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-20, 06:38 AM
Oh and we've sent out all the PM's taht we need to for search checks.

pendell
2007-04-20, 07:24 AM
*The ghost of pendell pops up*

Well, I can't influence the outcome, so I'll sing a bard song to inspire competence!

*music*

Catch, catch, catch,catch the evil pirates !

*music*

Naw, that's not good enough ... let's try something
a little more sophisticated (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI4NHaI5cig&mode=related&search=)

Better. And if you don't catch 'em, I won't stop singing :)

Go get 'em!

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Ceika
2007-04-20, 07:37 AM
Ceika wakes from her fumble-induced coma and shakily stands. What time is it? Tomorrow? Yesterday? I'm a bit... confused... But, I won't let you get away with this, you, you pirate! *Ceika points at Akaziel* Think about it... he is very quiet most of the time, with simple points and not much more to say; his crude, uncaring ways, his lack of sympathy for the dead... I say he's hiding something, trying to stay in the background. He jumped on the bandwagon against Selrach, but not until it had a bit of a following. You seem... untrustworthy, Akaziel. But, I suppose... it may be the headache talking...

Joosbawx
2007-04-20, 07:46 AM
Joosbawx comes running up from below decks, the clock in his belly ringing alarm like a school recess bell. After jabbing himself in the tummy a couple times to set the snooze, he points to fredricus. "It was him!"

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-20, 08:35 AM
Ikari points at Akaziel.

Kyrian
2007-04-20, 08:38 AM
No Ceika, your logic seems sound to me. Kyrian points at Akaziel.

Timberwolf
2007-04-20, 08:41 AM
So everyone's a pirate are they Akaziel ? How will you know then, when all the pirates are gone ? Will you keep flinging people over the side until only you are left ? The only way I think you could know when to stop is if you are a pirate yourself.

Moonshadow points at Akaziel

Joosbawx
2007-04-20, 09:21 AM
Joosbawx reconsiders and switches his point to Azakiel.

Vonriel
2007-04-20, 09:25 AM
Vonriel sighs, and looks around to see everyone pointing at Akaziel. I'm.. too tired to think. *yawn* I point at Akaziel and then, I think, I'll turn in early. I hope we have us a pirate this time..

2007-04-20, 09:41 AM
"I think Ceika has a good argument. Akaziel has been acting strangely this entire trip."

*El Jaspero points at Akaziel*, then searches Hallway F.

[roll0]

Edit: Booyah!

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-20, 10:33 AM
I suppose those arguments are good enough...

Raldor points at Akaziel

Calamity
2007-04-20, 10:44 AM
*Sigh* A bandwagon starts again, this is how it all goes pear-shaped.

Okay, he's quite, so he may seem uncaring? Well, maybe he hasn't had much time? I know that I haven't been able to get on recently and so my posts are cut short. I don't believe that Akaziel is a pirate.

I believe that when EK and El J were both threatened to be thrown overboard, one of them was a pirate, there was something standing out then, That made me think that it was a passenger vs. pirate. Therefore I point at El J.

Goblin Music
2007-04-20, 10:44 AM
*points at Akaziel*

Fredricus
2007-04-20, 11:39 AM
points at akaziel

blackout
2007-04-20, 03:58 PM
Points at Akaziel
I won't deny the possibility of Azakiel being a pirate, but how can we confirm this? Just how many pirates does everyone assume there are left?

Akaziel
2007-04-21, 05:22 AM
(I was trying to say that I wouldn't be available for the day.)

"Perhaps you all didn't understand what I was trying to say. I had other matters to attend to, but I am not a pirate, I assure you."

Tormsskull
2007-04-21, 10:03 AM
*points at Akaziel*

(Because I have to write a report on the culture/society of Mexico in order to figure out the best way to introduce water filters into an international market and don't have time to analyze in any great detail.)

Alarra
2007-04-21, 10:31 AM
(Sorry this is late...I meant to update last night, somehow forgot....)

It's a long, lazy day and everyone is reluctant to accuse anyone else, being unable to find any clues and not knowing who's a pirate and who isn't. You eventually, however, turn on Akaziel, finding him the most suspicious.

He sees the mob coming toward him and scrambles in vain to convince them that he's nothing but a passenger, but no one believes him. You throw him overboard and he sinks below the water with little splash.

Convinced that you've rid the ship of another pirate, you head to search his room, but when you come across his ticket, find that he was just a regular passenger.

Akaziel was killed. He was a passenger

Night begins. Ends 24 hours from now, 11am EST, unless everyone gets their night moves in by 11pm, in which case we'll end it early.

Calamity
2007-04-21, 11:52 AM
Sigh, I tried to warn you all.

And now, someone else will likely fall victim to the Sea....

*Calamity returns to his room for another sleepless night, knowing that every night could be his last.. a loud "WHY!?" can be heard across the hallway and it a followed by what sounds like a muffled sob*

Ceika
2007-04-21, 12:30 PM
Ceika drops to her knees, covering her face with her hands when the ticket is found. This is all my fault... she whimpers through sobs. I should have listened... I.... She continues babbling, but between having her face covered, and her tears, her words are incomprehensible.

Kyrian
2007-04-21, 12:31 PM
Kyrian goes and puts a hand on Ceika's shoulder, trying to comfort her.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-21, 12:40 PM
Ikari sighs and walks over to Ceika. He envelops her in a massive hug.

blackout
2007-04-21, 01:32 PM
*shakes head and growls in anger*
Damn. Another of our own gone.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-21, 03:43 PM
The ghostly body of Tiger Lily shakes his head..reaches a hand out to Akaziel.

"I knew you were a villager and so did others."

Shakes his head.

Akaziel
2007-04-21, 11:16 PM
Akaziel's ghost takes Tiger Lily's hand and wordlessly heads off to the afterlife.

blackout
2007-04-22, 12:20 AM
SO....Now what?

Helgraf
2007-04-22, 12:25 AM
(( Now we wait 10 hours and see who dies ))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-22, 11:25 AM
(( Now we wait 10 hours and see who dies ))

(Maybe a little longer than 10 hours, but I didn't bother to set my alarm this morning.)

*The passengers all wake up and shuffle to the kitchen for breakfast. They have come to rely on the expertly prepared meals of tasty goodness to give them a little boost in the morning and help them overcome the horror of finding another dead crewmember.

Sadly the passengers only find bowls of cereal waiting for them. Sure there's a lot of cereals, everything from Genie's Blueberry Blast to Stitch's Strawberry Surprise and Goofy-O's. The chef comes out and explains that every knife in the kitchen has gone missing, so cereal is the best the staff could do for breakfast. He doesn't mention the Pink Elephant in the room holding up the sign that says "Where did the knives go?"

The answer is discovered shortly during the meal when the room cleaning service reports that while cleaning Vonriel's room, they discovered the body and all the missing knives. He'd been used as target practice.

Vonriel was killed. He was a villager.

Day begins and ends at 11PM EST on Monday night, April 24th.

Alarra
2007-04-22, 11:36 AM
(yes, he's a villager)

blackout
2007-04-22, 06:09 PM
Ok, this is bad. REALLY bad.

pendell
2007-04-22, 06:37 PM
*Pendell's ghost pops up, comforts Akaziel's ghost*

Looks like I win my 100 Zorkmid bet ... I bet 100 zorkmids (several posts back when I was alive) that you were not a pirate. Cobra? You can pay it to my estate.

But that's not what I came back for.

I came back to leave a Ghost Trap (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_trap#Ghost_trap) for the next time Shadow comes through screaming "FOR HOOK!" :)

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Ceika
2007-04-22, 07:49 PM
Ceika stares at the body, shaking. It seems that the trip is taking its toll on her. I didn't like you... she mutters to the deceased. But you... you didn't deserve... this...

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-22, 08:04 PM
Ikari sighs sadly.

He was a decent guy...damn pirates!

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 08:17 PM
Moonshadow looks like she's been punched.

I can't believe someone would kill someone like that.

Vonriel
2007-04-22, 08:23 PM
((Oooh, I couldn't have asked for a better death scene. Cereal? Only the best meal ever! And then the irony with the knives.. Well, good luck finding the rest of the pirates.))

blackout
2007-04-22, 10:44 PM
*walks over and pats Ceika on the back*No one deserves to die like that. Period. Still, we have more pressing concerns: STAYING ALIVE.

Ceika
2007-04-23, 07:49 AM
Ceika nods, hearing Blackout's words, and composes herself enough to stand. We need more evidence... we need... something... She turns and heads down to search hallway F [roll0].

((Edit: Well, at least I didn't pass out this time...))

Kyrian
2007-04-23, 08:03 AM
Kyrian Searches hallway F as well [roll0]

Fredricus
2007-04-23, 08:16 AM
Fredricus searches hallway H [roll0]

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-23, 11:06 AM
The Girl in the feathered cloak sighs, and continues to search for her necklace. she's getting really annoyed that she can't find it, so she looks extra hard. [roll0]

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-23, 11:12 AM
Raldor isn't all that happy with cereal. It's not bad, but it's not the best for Turtles. He looks around at all those who are gathered and makes a decision.

He looks at Tormsskull. I am suspiscious of you sir, for no good reason at all.

Raldor points at Tormsskull

((Actually, it's kinda for the reasons Llama put forth in Ye Olde West, except that Tormsskull is actually in this game. Basically that he's good at flying under the radar.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-23, 10:03 PM
(we're gonna need more than one vote to throw someone overboard)

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-23, 10:08 PM
Raven goes and points at Tormskull.
"because to get rid of pirates, we have to toss people overboard."

Kyrian
2007-04-23, 10:09 PM
Kyrian points at Tormsskull, and grumbles at how he apparently still didn't roll high enough....

blackout
2007-04-23, 10:51 PM
Blackout points at Tormskull Things are getting out of hand. Might as well go by process of elimination.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-23, 11:28 PM
Ikari sighs and points at Tormskull.

Fredricus
2007-04-24, 05:04 AM
Fredricus reluctantly points at Tormskull.

Tormsskull
2007-04-24, 05:40 AM
So if I am adding this up right, there's:

5 votes for Tormskull
1 vote for Tormsskull

Looks like that Tormskull guy is getting tossed overboard.

But being serious, being good at flying under the radar? That's only because last game I actively tried to fly under the radar by making a lot of outlandish remarks and faking my being upset when the baner feel asleep at the keyboard. If I were going to do that this game I'd have been more active early on.

I think who we really should be pointing at is Cult_of_the_Raven. She seems to get important roles often and *usually* plays them well.

Tormsskull points at Cult_of_the_Raven.

pingcode20
2007-04-24, 05:47 AM
*Points at Tormsskull

For great not autolynched!

Ceika
2007-04-24, 07:35 AM
Ceika looks around, her hands shaking. I... I'm so confused. My head still hurts... I think, though, that Tormsskull has a valid point... I've played fought alongside him before... and he tends to be more vocal when he's in the wrong. But... I've been incorrect before... She looks around at her fellow passengers. I... I think it you're one *Ceika points at pingcode20* that we need to be leery of... You haven't been around much to help out... and you offer no viable suggestions, you simply join in on bandwagons often enough to keep from being thrown over. If someone is trying to fly under the radar, I think it may be you.

Kyrian
2007-04-24, 07:48 AM
Ceika be having a good point in her ramblings, and as my papers are weighing down heavily and burdening me, I believe I shall switch and point at pingcode20

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-24, 10:49 AM
Good point, Ceika...

Ikari points at pingcode20.

Timberwolf
2007-04-24, 11:15 AM
I've been listening to the arguments before I jump one way or the other.

Ceika makes sense. Raldor, the starter of the bandwagon against Tormsskull said "I don't like you", *point*. He even admitted it was for no good reason.

Therefore, I am agreeing with Ceika. Moonshadow points at Pingcode.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-24, 11:30 AM
((Hey, I like him just fine! We just need to throw somebody overboard and he seemed as good a candidate as any other. The argument for pingcode is basically the same, so I'll stick with Tormsskull for now. Maybe I can really dig into the voting history tonight and come up with a better suggestion.))

Timberwolf
2007-04-24, 11:35 AM
(( I know it's nothing personal against Tormsskull himself, it's just his character. It's just business *draws on cigar* That was my character saying why she's voting for Pingcode))

Joosbawx
2007-04-24, 12:00 PM
Joosbawx considers it for a moment and then points to pingcode20. "Ceika, I plan to vote against you should this not pan out. No offense."

Ceika
2007-04-24, 12:40 PM
Ceika looks somewhat nervous, but nods. No, of course not... I'm only trying to help... She swallows hard, desperately hoping that she's right this time, knowing it may be her own neck in the noose if she's wrong.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-24, 12:46 PM
(Voting will end tonight at 11PM)

blackout
2007-04-24, 02:51 PM
Hmm...Indeed, pingcodey here is very odd. He always waits for a bandwagon. I'm going to point at Pingcode. Until further notice, anyways.

Tormsskull
2007-04-24, 09:15 PM
OK, well, if no one else thinks Cult is suspicious I'll change my vote to the popular majority:

Tormsskull points at pingcode.

Ceika
2007-04-24, 09:22 PM
Tormsskull, I'm not arguing that Cult is acting somewhat odd as well... I simply think that, of the two, Pingcode stands out a bit more. With that, Ceika turns back to Pingcode with a somewhat worried expression, hoping dearly that this suspicion pans out.

blackout
2007-04-24, 09:34 PM
He better be a pirate, or I'll just kill everyone on the ship, self-destruct my combat suit, thereby killing myself, and also sink the ship. No survivors on either side, no witnesses.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-24, 09:56 PM
The girl in the feathered cloak is mildly offended that people think that she's suspicious. however, she shakes it off. she goes ahead and cotinues pointing at whoever she's pointing at.

pingcode20
2007-04-24, 10:06 PM
"Well, uh, so long and thanks for all the fish? I'm not a pirate, but there's very little I could do to convince you otherwise."

He takes a bit of paper from his pocket, not bothering to look at it, and scribbles on the back.

I, Pingcode, hereby authorise the immediate and summary execution of Pingcode, on grounds of suspected Piracy.

Pingcodetwenty
Passenger

*Pingcode signs his own death warrant.

blackout
2007-04-24, 10:17 PM
This is...surprisingly awkward. Most people wouldn't actually sign a death warrant. They'd probably beg for mercy...I don't think he's a pirate.

Joosbawx
2007-04-24, 10:22 PM
"Good point, blackout. I point at you instead." Joosbawx switches his point to blackout.

Indurain
2007-04-24, 10:26 PM
30 Minutes until update...will pingcodes death warrant stay true? Or shall his last desperate plea save him from a watery grave?

blackout
2007-04-24, 10:28 PM
What the- What did I do to cast suspicion on me?!

blackout
2007-04-24, 10:46 PM
((Oh, so he points at me for protecting someone I believe to not be a pirate, and then leaves. XD! This is fun.))

So...that's it, then? For defending a man who is most likely innocent, I get caught in the crosshairs of a one-man kangaroo court.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-24, 11:57 PM
Ikari points at blackout.

No suvivors? No witnesses? I don't like your style.

Indurain
2007-04-25, 12:02 AM
Pingcode sighs as the mob approaches him. He begs the crowd for a moment of mercy to grab one possession from his luggage. Showing a rare moment of mercy, they permit him this last request. Guarded on both sides by large men, pingy heads to his room. He returns dressed in a green suit, which makes him look oddly like a frog. A sign on the back of the suit reads “Property of M. Mario”.

“If I’m going to go out…I’m going to go out in style.”

With a few “boing”-like noises, Pingcode hops over board, and begins swimming towards the shore. Just as it looks like he’s about to make it…a large red and orange fish surfaces momentarily, swallowing Pingcode whole.

The people start to panic suddenly as the fish begins making its way towards the ship. Screams begin to ring out across the deck as people scramble for safety. The fist leaps from the water, it’s open, gaping maw stretched wide. Just as it reaches its peak a loud “FFFRRRRAAAPPPPP” is heard, and a piece of paper comes flying out its mouth, landing on the deck. It’s a boarding pass with the name Pingcode clearly on the front…right beside a green frog ear.

Summary: Pingcode was lynched. He was a passenger.

Night begins…you know what to do…just remember All 3 of us must get PM’s, or we’ll cut off a toe.

pingcode20
2007-04-25, 12:12 AM
Pingcode's ghost manifests itself, shaking its head.

"Somehow, that seemed cooler when I first thought of it."

He fades away, heading to the buffet.

Ceika
2007-04-25, 07:17 AM
Ceika pales as she sees the ticket. Oh no.... No.... She repeats as she stares in disbelief, shaking her head, fearing the worst for the following day. She heads to her room, stumbling a bit along the way, and bolts the door shut behind her. A careful ear can hear what sounds like a chanted prayer coming from within.

Calamity
2007-04-25, 09:50 AM
How could we let this happen once again....?

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-25, 09:53 AM
((I liked it, pingcode! :) ))

Ikari walks to Ceika's door and stands awkwardly outside it for a moment before shaking his head and heading back to his cabin.

Alarra
2007-04-25, 10:46 AM
First post has been updated. Those of you with 2 stars need to contact the narrators now or you'll be autolynched at the end of night phase.

blackout
2007-04-25, 03:46 PM
....Well....great....anyone want to step right up, get your faces blown off?

2007-04-25, 06:17 PM
"Gah! That was not the birthday present I wanted!"

El J heads back to his cabin and locks the door again. Many times.

((A quick heads-up: I will be out of town 4/26 and 4/27 and almost certainly offline. Formally requesting lynch asylum until this weekend.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-25, 10:25 PM
*The morning starts with loud yell that awakened the ship. "YOU WON'T KILL ANOTHER CHILD!" booms throughout the ship. Then an isounds of an intense but short battle ring out as crew members scramble to locate the fighting. Sadly, the trails of blood leaking out of Hallway G, lead them right to Calamity's room. Inside lay the bodies of Calamity, Cult of the Raven, and Captain Van der Decken all hacked to pieces. One of the bodies is wearing a squirrel costume and after a bit of mix and matching, it appears to be Calamity. The other two were trying to protect him from pirate attack, but they were outmatched.

Calamity was kiled by Pirates. He was a lost boy.
Cult-of the Raven and Captain Van Der Decken were auto-killed. They were villagers.

Day ends at 11PM EST on Friday the 27th.

Ceika
2007-04-26, 07:34 AM
Ceika trails the crowd as they go to investigate. Her skin paler than normal and her eyes are bloodshot. No.... she mutters, barely audible. This... this isn't good... it's... we... we're alll going to die! She yells suddenly as she staggers back away from the crowd and clambers up to top deck to get some fresh air, and to get away from the crowd.

Joosbawx
2007-04-26, 08:20 AM
Joosbawx points to blackout accusingly. "I dont' like your approach and I find you highly suspicious."

Supagoof
2007-04-26, 08:23 AM
*The morning starts with loud yell that awakened the ship. "YOU WON'T KILL ANOTHER CHILD!" booms throughout the ship. Then an isounds of an intense but short battle ring out as crew members scramble to locate the fighting. Sadly, the trails of blood leaking out of Hallway G, lead them right to Calamity's room. Inside lay the bodies of Calamity, Cult of the Raven, and Captain Van der Decken all hacked to pieces. One of the bodies is wearing a squirrel costume and after a bit of mix and matching, it appears to be Calamity. The other two were trying to protect him from pirate attack, but they were outmatched.

Calamity was kiled by Pirates. He was a lost boy.
Cult-of the Raven and Captain Van Der Decken were auto-killed. They were villagers.

Day ends at 11PM EST on Friday the 27th.

((??? - Didn't Cult Of the Raven point at Tormsskull yesterday? Granted it wasn't in red ink, but it was a pointing.

Put your points in RED INK people!! Or else face dire consequences.))

Supagoof saves a chair for pingcode20 as he fills his tray at the buffet.

Man, o man. Seems like you get lynched just about everytime. Sorry Graklok started this trend on you. Saved you a seat though, come enjoy the view.

Akaziel
2007-04-26, 08:38 AM
Akaziel rushes to the buffet and picks up a sandwich. He notices how it suddenly got crowded, and takes a seat.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-26, 12:20 PM
((I hate pointing this early, but given how rarely I check this half of the borads recently...))

Ikari points at blackout.

I've never trusted you or your kill-happy methods.

Kyrian
2007-04-26, 12:22 PM
I second Joosbawx's suspicions. Kyrian points at blackout.

Ceika
2007-04-26, 12:30 PM
Ceika swallows hard and looks at her fellows, very concerned. No... no, this isn't right... don't you see? He's not a pirate... He's not a pirate!!! She rocks back and forth as she looks around. There is a wild look in her eyes, a fearful one. We're killing our own... we're all going to die!!!

She takes several deep breaths, forcing herself to calm down a bit before continuing. Look, I know I haven't been the most reliable person so far, but I'm telling you, I really don't think he's got it in him to be a pirate! There is one who does, though... one who only speaks to accuse, and only wanders around the ship to "search" for... for... who knows what!?! Other than that... he has kept to himself... that's the part I don't trust... we need to pull together in a time of crisis, and I swear, I think this qualifies!!! Blackout's not the one we want... HE IS! *Ceika, mildly hysterical, points at Fredricus*

Kyrian
2007-04-26, 12:35 PM
Kyrian sighs and removes his fingers. I'm inclined to believe my contact at this time.

((Does the point/remove point count as action? I'll be gone this weekend and would rather not by auto-lynched))

Calamity
2007-04-26, 12:35 PM
((I got deaded. Looks like those pirates are quite smart. Good luck to the passengers now. They'll need it))

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-26, 12:50 PM
Well, Ceika makes the best argument so far (not that I necessarily trust her either).

Raldor points at Fredricus

Joosbawx
2007-04-26, 12:57 PM
Joosbawx listens to Ceika for a moment and then changes his point to Fredricus. "I'd found you suspicious before, but all i could find out was whether or not you were Captain Hook. Let's see if you're one of his minions now."

Fredricus
2007-04-26, 01:06 PM
"True I have been pointing at people, like all of you still alive. I have searched for clues to help me determine who are the pirates, like most of you. What makes me different from the others?" he looks at the accusing people

"The one I think is suspicious is Ceika, she makes a great scene when those the she points at turn out to be passengers. She is the first one to react to the nightly actions, almost if she new what would wait us in the morning."

*points at Ceika*

goes and searches hallway H [roll0] and returns up on the deck to confront the others

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-26, 01:12 PM
The reason your searching is suspicious is because the only thing you can learn is who the Croc scried on (probably no one at this point) and who Tinker Bell protected (probably herself). This doesn't particularly help to find Pirates. The best you can really do is eliminate Tink from your list of suspects if you assume she is protecting herself. Admittedly, this isn't terribly useful information for the Pirates either.

Kyrian
2007-04-26, 01:15 PM
Kyrian points at Fredricus.

blackout
2007-04-26, 03:13 PM
Blackout points at Fredricus. I won't resort to pointing at Cobra, his accusations are completely false. Yes, I'm kill-happy, but that's just because I'm used to fighting, being a merc. No, I'm not being paid by the pirates. I'm not being paid by anyone. Yes, I'm on the passengers' side...if that even exists. All I'm really concerned about is getting off this ship alive, and I intend to do it, with everyone here against me or not. If that means participating in a regular lynching to see if someone is a pirate, fine.

Timberwolf
2007-04-26, 07:11 PM
I have to admit to agreeing with Raldor. Why search when anyone who might leave a clue is either dead or swimming for land ?

Moonshadow points at Fredericus

Goblin Music
2007-04-27, 01:42 AM
Points at Fredericus ((am i sill alive?))

Fredricus
2007-04-27, 03:32 AM
"So I get accused because i do something else than vote... What are we supposed to do on this death trap? Some of you only come out to eat and vote. To be locked in your room doesn't help us."

"Let's see... Ceika pointed at me because she had to point at someone before Joosbawx pointed at her as he promised. Now that I see that Joosbawx has joined the ones against me, his word doesn't mean a thing..."

"This will look bad for Ceika when yet another "innocent" passenger will be sleeping with the fishes. How many bandwagons have you started? You can still undo this error, the earlier ones can't. Joosbawx you can still prove that your promise is worth something."

"None of us are innocent anymore, everyone has blood on their hands to get this long. The question remains, who are pirates..."

((This bandwagon is well planned, many are away on the weekend and jump at the first one voted for))

Kyrian
2007-04-27, 05:33 AM
((Um..wow...I'm confused now. Are you pointing back and forth? Please, don't use the red font except for pointing. It's confusing.))

Fredricus
2007-04-27, 05:35 AM
There isn't a word in that last one to suggest pointing. My post before it clearly says who am I pointing at. I'll change the colours, OK.

Joosbawx
2007-04-27, 07:51 AM
Joosbawx considers it for a moment and then points to pingcode20. "Ceika, I plan to vote against you should this not pan out. No offense."

"Fredricus, would this be the 'promise' you are using to impugn my honor? I'll thank you to learn the facts before you call my integrity to questions next time, sir. Your argument has served only to reinforce my vote against you."

(( this post not to be taken too seriously, please. Also, fredricus' post makes me hungry for melon. ))

Ceika
2007-04-27, 08:42 AM
(( this post not to be taken too seriously, please. Also, fredricus' post makes me hungry for melon. ))

((You too, eh? Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one! :smalltongue:))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-27, 08:49 AM
Look, I know I've been wrong in the past, but I really think he's a pirate this time.

*The llama points at Exachix*

Kyrian
2007-04-27, 09:44 AM
Come now Llama, you're already dead...you're the NARRATOR for crying out loud!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-27, 10:13 AM
oh....ummm...sorry.

Supagoof
2007-04-27, 02:29 PM
((LOL - Honestly, I thought Atreyu was going to point at Selrahc....))

blackout
2007-04-27, 02:47 PM
((XD Flippin' hilarious. Everyone's pointing, everything's confusing, and WHAM, a llama who's supposed to be dead points at someone else.))

Alarra
2007-04-27, 07:41 PM
*shrugs* I'll point at Selrahc....it's becoming like a thing with me anyway...

"That one! He's captain hook! *points at Selrahc

blackout
2007-04-27, 08:14 PM
(( XD! ))

When'd you get here!? AND HOOK'S GONE!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-27, 10:56 PM
As Fredricus gets cornered on the ship by those accusing him to pirate. He leaps on to the riggings. He looks down at the mob, draws his cutlass and smiles.

"Arrr, remember what I said and may the winds take you safely to the port, passengers"

He holds the cutlass in his teeth and continues to climb higher up. He jumps up to the highest yard and takes a black cloth from his pocket. He unfurls it, it looks like a black flag of sorts with a symbol.

He runs along the yard and jumps. In mid-air he uses his flag as a parachute and sails awhile with it untill a strong breeze takes it from his hands. he falls into the sea below and gets eaten by an Albino whale.

The flag flies on to the deck. On the black flag is a picture of a Red scorpion holding a Crimson Rose in it's claws.

In his room you find cases and barrels of rum. He wasn't a Hook's pirate, he was passenger smuggling rum.

Fredricus, the villager, was lynched. Night begins and will end at 11 PM EST on Saturday the 28th. PLease PM all night actions to Atreyu the Masked Llama; Alarra; Indurain.

Hehe.....here is where the villagers start a pool on who will live through the night.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-27, 11:14 PM
We're never going to make it.

He sighs and lies down on the deck, waiting for the stars to come out.

blackout
2007-04-27, 11:29 PM
....GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *looks up at the sky*I HATE YOU!

Timberwolf
2007-04-28, 05:15 AM
Not again...

Ceika
2007-04-28, 07:43 AM
Ceika takes this discovery as the perfect opportunity to faint.

Shadow
2007-04-28, 02:37 PM
The ghost of Smee flies glides throught the hallways of the ship.

For Hook!

For Hook!

For Hook!

You'll never stop us now!

And then the ghost points at Indurian.

2007-04-28, 04:47 PM
El J wanders out of his cabin after a day-long dream of traveling 16 hours to Seattle and back home, all for a meeting that could have been a conference call.

"Whoa!" he cries, looking at the mess. "The dream sucked, but it was way better than this!" He goes right back, firmly locking the door behind himself.

blackout
2007-04-28, 04:48 PM
The ghost-trap set up earlier catches smee and throws him off the ship.