PDA

View Full Version : Pirates II: Never Never Land Cruise

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-31, 10:17 PM
Night ends at 11PM EST, Saturday, April 28th.

NARRATORS: Alarra, Atreyu the masked llama, Indurain

PLAYERS

LIVING: 7
Ceika (To whom the bobble-head fans owe their thanks)
El Jaspero
Goblin Music
Joosbawx
Kyrian
Timberwolf
Tormsskull (*clap clap* "Attention please, class.")

Dead: 31
Evnafets, Lost Boy - killed Night 1
Inky13112, Michael - killed Day 1
Ink, Passenger - killed Night 2
Shadow, Smee - killed Day 2
Helgraf, Nana - killed Night 3
B-man, passenger - left game Day 3
Hyramgraff, pirate - killed Day 3
Gnome Barbarian, Tiger Lily (?) -killed night 4
Pendell, villager - killed Day 4
Gezina, lost boy - autolynched Day 4
Miatog, lost boy - autolynched Day 4
Krursk, villager - autolynched Day 4
Malmagor Andrigal, villager - autolynched Day 4
Castaras, lost boy - killed night 5
Moon Called, villager - autolynched Day 5
Vespe Ratavo, villager - autolynched Day 5
Selrahc, Captain Hook - lynched Day 5
Supagoof, John - killed night 6
Eldritch Knight, passenger - lynched day 7
Raistlin1040, passenger - autolynched day 7
DarkLightDragon, Wendy - killed night 7
Lord Magtok, Peter Pan - killed night 7
akaziel, passenger - lynched day 8
Vonriel, passenger - killed night 8
Pingcode20, passenger - lynched day 9
Calamity, lost boy - killed night 9
Cult_of_the_Raven, passenger - autolynched night 9
Captain Van Der Decken, passenger - autolynched night 9
Fredricus, passenger - lynched day
Cobra Ikari, passenger - killed night 10
Blackout, lost boy - tossed overboard Day
Raldor, Tinkerbell - killed, night
Goblin music- tossed overboard, Day

Roles
Pirates:
Captain Hook - the semi-alpha pirate, scries as a villager and picks his SMEE.
SMEE - Devil
The rest of the pirates are picked randomly

Passengers:
Peter Pan and Wendy = Lovers - Are killed as one, win if they survive)
John & Michael = Brotherly Feud taken too far - Win if one survives and the other has been killed
Lost Boys= Masons

Crocodile - Scries for Captain Hook - Scry at night, learns if the person he's looking at is Captain Hook or not.

Tinkerbell- At night, Tinkerbell can sprinkle one person with pixie dust, that person is protected from being thrown overboard, the next day. The victim is not informed that they have been protected.

Nana = Baner (faithful watchdog) hides in one person's room at night and protects them from pirates.

Princess Tigerlily= Seer
Chief Wigwam = Fool
(both are told that they are the princess, until the illusion falls off the chief's eyes eventually and he realizes he's neither dainty nor pretty)

Rules (read these, there are some new ones from the norm)
Day lasts 48 hours, Night lasts 24.

Daytime Actions:

Voting:
Everyone (regardless of role) votes for who they think is a pirate. The person with the most votes is thrown overboard.

The day will end early if a person receives more than 50% of the votes.

Failing to vote for 2 days in a row is cause for suspician and will get you thrown overboard. Days that end early will not count toward players inactivity. If you are going to be away, send a pm to the narrators and they will not count your inactivity against you.

Searching:
The ship shall be divided, as below, into 4 floors, with 2 hallways per floor.

Each day, each player can make a spot check during the day down one particular hallway to look for clues...(roleplaying that you're searching around for clues might give you a modifier for your role....we'll judge your creativity =P)

If you exceed the DC required for a specific clue, and are searching in the correct hallway, you can find certain clues.

For example, you search down hallway A, and roll an 18....you might, say...find some pixie dust outside of Cobra's room implying that...perhaps... tinkerbell protected him.

You can learn who was targeted by:
Tinkerbell
Nana
Smee
the Crocodile
Tigerlilly
Chief Wigwam

All rolls must be made in the thread, however should you not wish to specify which hallway you are searching, that information can be sent via pm. All results will be sent via pm.

First off: a new announcement involving double rolling and computer error. If you accidently double-post while rolling a search check, DO NOT delete either post. You must keep both posts and you will be forced to accept the lowest roll. We feel this is the only way to be fair.

Also, anyone caught deleting posts that have rolls in them, from this point on, will lose their privilege for search checks.

Nighttime Actions:

If you have a special role, you have received instructions with your role pm as to how to use their ability each night.

Be sure that you send your action to ALL THREE narrators. That is....Alarra, Atreyu the masked llama, and Indurain.

It is possible to get the information from your scry on a night that you are killed. With the exception of the baner's action, nighttime pm's will go off in the order in which they sent in. If you get in your scry before they send in their kill, you will get the information. If you do not, you will not.

Also....outside events may affect the effectiveness of your actions. Keep this in mind. (and don't ask us what or how, come on...we have to have some surprises, don't we? :smallsmile:)

Winning:

The pirates win when the number of pirates equals the number of passengers.
The passengers win by eliminating all of the pirates.
The lovers win by staying alive to the end of the game. (And in fact, being 2 passengers in the group that is left when the pirates = passengers will be counted as a win for the lovers)
Each brother wins if he stays alive and his brother has been killed.

Floor Plan
Hallway A:
Cobra Ikari
Eldritch Knight
Helgraf - deceased
Inky13112 - deceased
Krusk - deceased

Hallway B:
Castaras - deceased
Evnafets - deceased
Malmagor Andrigal - deceased
Selrahc - deceased
Tormsskull

Hallway C:
DarkLightDragon - deceased
Gnome Barbarian- deceased
Goblin Music
Joosbawx
Kyrian

Hallway D:
Blackout
Cult of the Raven - deceased
Pendell - deceased
Pingcode20 - deceased
Vespe Ratavo - deceased

Hallway E:
Akaziel - deceased
Hyramgraff - deceased
Lord Magtok - deceased
Miatog - disassembled
Supagoof - deceased

Hallway F:
B-Man - deceased
Captain van der Decken - deceased
Raistlin - deceased
Shadow - dead
Timberwolf

Hallway G:
Calamity - deceased
Ceika
Ink - deceased
Moon Called - deceased
Vonriel - deceased

Hallway H:
El Jaspero
Fredricus - deceased
Gezina -deceased
Raldor

Current Vote Tallies

Has Not Voted: 10
Blackout
Ceika
Cobra Ikari
El Jaspero*
Goblin Music
Joosbawx
Kyrian
Raldor
Timberwolf
Tormsskull*

--------------------------------------
* - did not vote yesterday
** - did not vote in at least 2 days...

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-31, 10:17 PM
The citizens of Never Never Land were celebrating the defeat of Captain Hook by holding a huge party on his former boat. It was to be a cruise from Mermaid Lagoon to Skull Island to the shores of J.M. Barrie Bay and back again. Peter and his crew were relaxing, letting the trio of Indurain, Alarra, and their talking llama, Atreyu, handle the piloting of the ship and planning of the cruise.

The passengers were all relaxing, enjoying the luxuries of the ship, including the air-hockey table in the game room and they had raided Captain's Hook's personal collection of board games. Why he had needed 3 copies of Candyland was beyond speculation, but he had "Apples to Apples" and "The Scurvy Musketeers of the Spanish Main," so everyone was happy.

That night, there was to be a huge feast in the dining room. All the guests were seated and they only awaited the arrival of Captain Indurain and First Mate Alarra to begin. They waited and waited, and began to fidget. Finally, one passenger went to look for them in the captain's room and screamed in horror. Indurain, Alarra, and the llama all lay dead in pools of their own blood, well technically it was one big pool with all of their blood mingled in. Scrawled on the wall, in dripping blood, was the message. "It's my ship and I'm taking her back."

Night begins. Please PM all night actions to Alarra, Indurain, and Atreyu the Masked Llama. Day begins at 11:00 PM EST Sunday April 2nd.

Castaras
2007-04-01, 03:44 AM
The kitten mews and trots over, nuzzling the dead llama. When the llama doesn't move, it nudges it again.

Mrrp?

It smells the stench of death, and howls in sorrow.

{feline}Lllaaaamma...dead...I liked the llama....

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-01, 06:19 AM
Ikari walks over and kneels near the bodies.

My friends...

He sheds a few tears silently.

El Jaspero, the Pirate King
2007-04-01, 09:09 AM
El Jaspero nods as he passes the captain's room, his duffel bag slung over his shoulder "Well, at least that's one room we won't have to search outside...or inside, for that matter."

He heads down to his cabin and slings his hammock.

blackout
2007-04-01, 09:17 AM
Nukular just shook his head. He was no stranger to death, being a soldier, but this was an unnerving event. I come here for a vacation, and this is what happens. Honestly, some people just can't stand the fact that their ship's been stolen. This 'captain hook' guy has a SERIOUS problem with overreacting.

Madmal
2007-04-01, 10:30 AM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g15/Omniprowl/halfdragon1a.gif
Well, i'd like to introduce Crabhammer to this.. Hooking Guy....the losses of the llama, The blond damsel, and the eerie Emperor will weight heavy on our souls...i'll try to commune with their sprits to se if they're at ease...which i, frankly, doubt...

Rennard moves to his cabin, and closes the door

Vonriel
2007-04-01, 10:56 AM
I think we all agree with that sentiment, Rennard. I suppose this trip is going to be more interesting than I first thought. Vonriel lets loose a really loud yawn. Still, I need my sleep. Nightmares or not, I bid you all good night.

Vonriel slowly walks off to his cabin for the night.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-01, 11:31 AM
Guys, we can't just leave them like this...

He looks imploringly at the other passengers.

Castaras
2007-04-01, 11:36 AM
The kitten nudges the llama's head, gently pushing it.

blackout
2007-04-01, 01:05 PM
Your right, we can't. I'll get my pulse rifle, we can cremate them.

Ink
2007-04-01, 01:15 PM
"That's too much effort, let's just toss them overboard and feed the crocodiles."

Supagoof
2007-04-01, 02:00 PM
Supagoof enters the captain's cabin. Without distubring the bodies, he begins checking along the flooboards for clues. he looks carefully at the bloodstain upon the wall, trying to determine the finger/brush/object that painted it and the size. Taking out a notepad, he sketches out the layout of the bodies, and carefully marks where the blood had splattered out against the wall in his diagram. Taking careful note to list the others in the room and who had distrubed the bodies.

After much examination, he ponders over the sketch.
Would the killer still be here, or would they have left the scene immediatly, knowing the passangers would retaliate?

Is there any signifigance to the board games being played?

What of that handwriting on the wall? Had he seen it before? Does it belong to a left or right handed person?

Supagoof looks at the bodies once again before leaving the room to look for other clues.

blackout
2007-04-01, 02:09 PM
It's not much effort at all. Just crank the rifle up to full power, and fire one shot. Bam. The entire body is incinerated. Works every time. I just hope I brought enough ammo for three dead bodies.

Castaras
2007-04-01, 02:12 PM
The kitten starts nosing the llama's head, trying to push it towards the edge of the boat.

blackout
2007-04-01, 02:21 PM
Nukular goes to get his pulse rifle...only to find it missing. Well...this is bad...

Vespe Ratavo
2007-04-01, 02:29 PM
V leaps down from the crows nest. Verily! We shall violently vote these venomous verminous vandals to a watery grave. V vanishes into the shadows.

inky13112
2007-04-01, 02:37 PM
Ok guys, can you please stop talking in red text. Its what's used to point at people in these games (for example I point at Exachix) and talking in red text makes it difficult to quickly tally votes for those of us who like to analyze that sort of thing. Also, its the Voice of the Mod color, as according to the Rules of posting. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/announcement.php?f=29&a=1)

@V thats fine with me, Thanks!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-04-01, 02:40 PM
V comes back out from the shadows and appears to snap his neck. Very well. Is this more acceptable? Or would another color be more efficient?

blackout
2007-04-01, 02:45 PM
((Sry.))Nukular comes back. "Ok, people, I got good news and bad news. Good news, no one's gonna have to sweep ashes off the deck and into urns. Bad news, my rifle's missing...which means someone stole it."

Fredricus
2007-04-01, 02:49 PM
Fredricus stumbles in with a bottle of rum in his hands.

"Does anyone want some, it's good for the nerves and you can sleep better."

he hands out the bottle to anyone willing to take a drink

Castaras
2007-04-01, 02:50 PM
The kitten mews sadly and slinks to its cabin, sobbing softly for the dead llama.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-04-01, 02:54 PM
V takes the bottle and drinks it through his mask. He juggles about seven knives.

Mr. Moon
2007-04-01, 04:14 PM
Zidane makes his way up to the room, and raises an eyebrow. "I've seen worse, but this can't be good." His tail twiches, and he puts a hand on one of his daggers.

((Gah... haven't played FFIX in years. I've forgotten about Zidane's character. Darn. *hopes that the PS1 memory card in the mail will hurry up.))

Timberwolf
2007-04-01, 04:29 PM
Moonshadow Alexander ((to be used solely for the purposes of this game, she won't be making a town debut... I think)) scratches the distraught kitten between the ears and goes to look at what it's distraught about.

"Oh. should we incinerate them ? their families may want the bodies whole. Does anyone know anything about Llama burial rituals ?"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-04-01, 04:32 PM
Well, I've been on cruises before, *coughPirates1cough* and the proper sea funeral procedures are to wrap them in cloth, perhaps from hammocks or their sheets, and set them to drift. V says.

blackout
2007-04-01, 05:02 PM
"Well, it's a moot point, seeing as how my rifle's gone missing, which bites...it was a family heirloom, too."

Eldritch Knight
2007-04-01, 05:44 PM
Oh no.... not this again. Here I am, on leave, and I find myself stuck on a boat with a crazed mass murderer! It's just not fair. This is even worse than ending up sharing my mind with a woman! Even worse than being stuck 10000 ft under water.

Alarra
2007-04-01, 06:01 PM
(Dr. Rodney McKay?)

Shadow
2007-04-01, 07:59 PM
The fat kid with the messy red hair and the overactive imagination rushes into the conversation. Holding his thumb and pointer finger out like a gun, he stutterss "I'm not worried about n-n-no s-stinky pirates! I'll just shoot 'em! Bang! Bang! Bang B-B-Bang!"
A pumpkin unexplainably explodes nearby and covers everyone in sticky goodness. "Food Fight!"
The fat kid throws pumpkin innards all over Vespe Ratavo.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-01, 08:09 PM
a girl dressed in feathered robes makes her way towards the murder scene. she looks around for someone that looks like a pirate. finding nobody more obvious than the rest, she sighs and moves to a corner to watch the goings-on in relative peace.

Shadow
2007-04-01, 08:09 PM
((We're starting at night, babe))

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-01, 08:25 PM
I guess that sounds fine, Mr...V. Where I come from, there's a boat and some fire involved, but...we bropably will need those lifeboats before this cruise is done.

Ikari touches each of the dead's faces softly.

Farewell, friends...

Who's gonna help me with this?

blackout
2007-04-01, 08:28 PM
Nukular, meanwhile, mutters to himself. "No, of course not...it couldn't be the kid with the overactive imagination, it had to be somebody bearable...I miss my rifle..."

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-01, 09:10 PM
The aquatic ambassador glides forward with tears in his eyes as he volunteers to help Cobra_Ikari grant a fond farewell to their dear friends.

Mr. Moon
2007-04-01, 09:17 PM
Zidane shakes his head. "To bad ol' Vivi isn't here. He could have those three incinirated in a second." Even in the grim circumstances, the young theif manages to keep us his happy-go-lucky nature. Stiffling a yawn, he turns and walks out the door. "Well, I'm going to bed."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-04-01, 09:19 PM
The fat kid throws pumpkin innards all over Vespe Ratavo.

((He's V, from V for Vendetta. Also kudos to Cobra for the Viking/V for Vendetta reference.))

V shakes off the innards and leaps into the shadows. Those shadowdancer levels were totally worth it....

Helgraf
2007-04-01, 10:06 PM
Hook. A name to evoke terror in Neverlanders. A demon of a man, great and terrible.

He was supposed to be dead.

Either there was a clever imposter, or something had gone very very wrong in Neverland.

Either way, it looked likely to be a looong night.

2007-04-01, 10:35 PM
"Wait...it's night?!? Gah!"

El Jaspero springs from his hammock and sticks his head out the door. Assured it's not filled with pirates, or anybody else come to kill him, he closes the door and carefully locks it behind himself.

"Whew!"

Alarra
2007-04-01, 10:36 PM
As the sun rises, you can see the landscape of never never land spreading out below you. It's lovely and you think you might be nearing the mermaid lagoon. Yes, there it is over there. Pity Captain Hook has shown up to spoil your lovely cruise, you think, as you turn away from the railing.

You head into the kitchen to see if anyone has taken it upon themselves to cook for this group, now that Alarra and Indurain are dead. You realize that most of the other passengers seem to have had the same idea, and as you gather for scrambled eggs, everyone begins to do a quick headcount. Someone's missing, clearly.

After some time, a small boy wearing what appears to be leopard fur, bursts into tears. "Where's Evnafets? Did Hook get him too?"

You scurry down Hallway B, to room 405. Knocking loudly on the door, you call for Evnafets hoping he's merely still asleep. When an answer fails to come, you try the handle and find the door unlocked. You find Evnafets laying on the bed, throat slashed, a note pinned to his chest with a dagger.

It reads:
We'll take out all your little boys first, and then we'll be coming after you, Peter.
~ Captain Hook and crew.

(Evnafets was killed, he was a Lost Boy (mason)

Day begins. Ends 48 hours from now, 11pm Tuesday, April 3rd.

blackout
2007-04-01, 10:49 PM
Nukular stares at the body. "Damn. We lost another one. This is bad."

inky13112
2007-04-01, 10:53 PM
Dang, a mason on the first night? :smallannoyed:

Sigh well we've got nothing to analyze, so I guess we have to randomly bandwagon for now. Hmm...

Supagoof, you've been quiet and haven't said anything, and you haven't helped us kill a single pirate yet.
I believe you are a Pirate yourself!

Points at Supagoof. :smalltongue:

Also, I comb Hallway E for clues.

blackout
2007-04-01, 10:54 PM
Actually, you have proven yourself to be a pirate right off the bat! You pointed at someone who did NOTHING! Points at inky.

Nukular searches down Hallway B, wearing his Crisis Suit's helmet. He rotates between the various spectrums; infrared, ultraviolet, magnetic anamoly, motion tracking, and zooms in on every inch of the hallway, hoping to find SOMETHING that might help out.

Kyrian
2007-04-01, 11:08 PM
Dang, a mason on the first night? :smallannoyed:

Sigh well we've got nothing to analyze, so I guess we have to randomly bandwagon for now. Hmm...

Supagoof, you've been quiet and haven't said anything, and you haven't helped us kill a single pirate yet.
I believe you are a Pirate yourself!

Points at Supagoof. :smalltongue:

Also, I comb Hallway E for clues.

This is our first day combing for pirates, and you accuse someone that's not helped us kill a pirate YET?! You sir, must be a Pirate yourself!

Kyrian points at inky.

Miatog
2007-04-01, 11:19 PM
that's basicly what first day pointings are blackout. Random points abound until a bandwagon shows up then everyone points at them. For my random point...Cobra!

sigh. I hate it when the board hides posts from me untill after I post. Seeing how that is some real logic (sniker), I'll point at Inky. Like I said, first day can't expect us to use much logic yet.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-01, 11:19 PM
A child...he was only a child...

Ikari punches the wall, leaving a large hole.

We must find Hook now.

He returns to his room, searching hallway A on his way.

((Umm...how do I roll? :smallredface:))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-01, 11:47 PM
{roll]1d20[/roll] except { should be [ is how you roll. We'll PM you with the results sometime tomorrow. We are still working on proper DC's.

Vonriel
2007-04-02, 12:05 AM
Vonriel, a little slow coming to breakfast, only catches the last half of the happenings. Damn. One of the lost boys? Why? I wonder who is behind this. *sigh* Well, can't think or search on an empty stomach.. Vonriel makes himself a plate of breakfast and walks outside, head held low, intent on forcing himself to eat. He finds a place in the sun on the deck, and slowly starts eating, thinking about what he has heard from the others and where to start looking.

evnafets
2007-04-02, 12:06 AM
Awwwwww. You guys are no fun.

I wanted at least one round of point the finger before I went on to the next game. TAG - you're it!

Ink
2007-04-02, 12:27 AM
"One day aboard this blasted ship and that's four people dead already. I'll keep the fingers to myself for now but in the meantime I'll be searching hallway G."

[roll0]

Shadow
2007-04-02, 12:27 AM
"I'm it???
Damn!
Now *points at Pendell* you're it!
The fat kid goes on slinging around his finger. "Bang! Bang! B-B-B-B-Bang! Bang Bang! B-B-Bang!"
The messy haired red-head then throws pumpkin innards at Ink.
*SPLORCH!*

blackout
2007-04-02, 12:41 AM
[roll0] <----roll for my search.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-02, 01:03 AM
As he returns from his room, Ikari quickly glances over his hallway, A, once again. (([roll0]))

Upon entering poor Evnafets's cabin, he leans against the wall.

Did any of you want to make any examination of the scene? If not....

He pulls out an axe, a hammer, and some nails.

I was going to work his table...maybe we can give him a proper burial...

He closes his eyes.

DarkLightDragon
2007-04-02, 02:04 AM
*DLD looks quite annoyed about this death*

I guess this was expected in Never Land, but still, I don't like it when this happens. I'm going to search hallway E and see if anything's there.

[roll0]

Castaras
2007-04-02, 02:22 AM
The kitten peers out of its cabin. It hisses and slinks down hallway B, searching for anything that might be a clue.

[roll0]

Ink
2007-04-02, 02:29 AM
Upon entering poor Evnafets's cabin, he leans against the wall.

Did any of you want to make any examination of the scene? If not....

He pulls out an axe, a hammer, and some nails.

I was going to work his table...maybe we can give him a proper burial...

He closes his eyes.

"No need, no need, I'll just toss him overboard like the others. Here, grab his feet will you?"

pingcode20
2007-04-02, 02:49 AM
Pingcode spends the day searching his own hallway, before returning in the evening to

*Point at Inky

"Yes, I agree. Your motives are suspect - you have accused someone because they have not helped us find any pirates, when we have all only just become aware of the threat."

1d20 Searching Hallway D

Castaras
2007-04-02, 02:51 AM
(( Try using {roll]1d20[/roll] with the { replaced with [. ))

pingcode20
2007-04-02, 02:54 AM
((Damnation. I realised my mistake then tried to edit it in. Alright, I suppose in this case it's a justified violation of 3 post rule...))

Pingcode searches hallway D and spots a twenty sided die. When he attempts to pick it up, it stuck to his hand.

Shaking it a couple of times, it clattered to the floor, coming up a [roll0]. He continued Searching Hallway D

Fredricus
2007-04-02, 03:00 AM
Fredricus wakes up in hallway H, two empty bottles of rum lie beside. He stands up and goes into his room to freshen up. He trims his beard and grabs a bottle from his chest and goes out in the hallway.

Fredricus retrace his steps and searches the hallway incase someone had taken a bottle from him, he remembers having more than two with him.

After a while he finds himself looking at the dead lostboy. This wasn't a dream he thinks and goes to eat something.

Calamity
2007-04-02, 05:28 AM
This is terrible, Alarra, Indurain, Atreyu and evnafets all dead? And to think I was looking forward to this cruise.:smallfrown:

Calamity decides to search for clues in Hallway G
[roll0]

Goblin Music
2007-04-02, 07:23 AM
the hitchhiker searches his own hallway [roll0]

Tormsskull
2007-04-02, 07:45 AM
Tormy searches hallway B in an attempt to discover who is behind these dreadful murders. ([roll0])

Tormsskull points at inky. (for now)

Fredricus
2007-04-02, 07:47 AM
On the way to the kitchen Fredricus remembers that he has forgotten something. He searches his pockets... Two bottles of rum... atleast the impotant things are there. He takes a drink and remembers that he forgot to search his hallway. he goes back and searches it [roll0] and goes back to eat.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-02, 08:13 AM
He walks out of his room and yawns an abnormally lo0ng yawn. He wonders why he is yawning. He probably just had the best night sleep in his life. Happy that he had decided to go on a cruise he did what every cuise goer does when they wake uo he heads to get some food. However, on the way down he notices people frantically search the boat, He asks a couple people what was going on and finds out about the deaths. He decides that he will help out the others with the searching for clues before he blames anyone for being a pirate. He takes time looking at a couple diffrent hallways however he focuses his attention mostly on Hallway D.

[roll0]

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-02, 08:13 AM
the girl in the feathered cloak, upset by the recent death, refrains from accusing anyone today. she instead makes an inch-by inch search of her hallway, using her racial powers of sight to help her as she goes. The feathers sewn to the end of her cloak gently collect dust as she bends over in front of each door.
[roll0]

Supagoof
2007-04-02, 08:20 AM
After leaving the death scene, Suparufio heads to hallway A. Being the closest proximity to the murder site. He looks carefully at the floorplanks, searching for drops of blood the killer most certainly would have had upon his hook from writing the message.

[roll0]

Suparufio continues to search for clues. He looks both high and low. While he searches, he sees inky pointing to him. He rolls his eyes.

Sorry, not a pirate, go fish.

Suparufio continues to examine the entrances and exits to the doorways. He pulls out a magnifying glass, and looks closer at the boards, knowing that any washing away of clues would have certainly missed within the grains of the sea-soaked wood.

Kyrian
2007-04-02, 08:25 AM
Kyrian returns to Hallway C, and making sure that no porthole remains unopened, begins almost tearing the hallway apart for clues. Any pictures? He moves them aside to search. Some NPC left their door unlocked? Oh, you KNOW that room is getting turned inside out.

[roll0]

pendell
2007-04-02, 10:06 AM
*Yawning, Pendell steps out of his cabin*.

Yikes! Three dead?? I want off of here!

*Reaches into his bag, pulls out his Thumb, and turns it on*

*Nothing happens*

Nuts ... so I'm stuck on this damn boat with homicidal pirates, and just-as-homicidal sheep who will kill anyone slightly different from them.

And already I've got someone pointing at me! This is my very first game, on the very first damn day, and already someone's pointing at me!

*Looks at Shadow*

All right, Shadow, why me? Is it because I'm the new kid? Is there a 'kick me ' sign on my back? Or do you have a more concrete reason?

'Cause I'll tell the rest of you flat: I ain't a pirate. This is my first game. What? You think I'd be picked by an alpha in my very first game? I grant you most of the pirates were picked randomly, but I ain't one of the (un)lucky few.

Which is why I find myself even more curious about your choice, Shadow. Tell me your reasons. 'Cause you're pointing at an innocent someone who's not a pirate.

If you can't give me a good answer, you'll bear the weight of my accusing finger for the rest of the cruise until one of us is dead.

I'm tempted to vote for you now... but this is the first day.

And I'm also tempted to vote for Inky13112, since he started by pointing at Supagoof, for no obvious reason. Certainly that's a safe vote. Look at the bandwagon that's already formed against him!

But looking over these games, I note that first day lynchings NEVER EVER kill a pirate. It's always an innocent man. So I'm going to go with the possibility that Inky13112 is just being inexperienced and that the real pirates are among the bandwagon pointing against him. I'll have my eye on them.

So who do I point at? I don't want an auto-lynching.

This is a first day. And so far in the history of cruises, an innocent always gets hung on the first day. I don't see why today would be any different.

I cannot bear the death of an innocent non-pirate if I can help it.

So ... Pendell points at Pendell . I'll save other votes for later in the game. And that includes YOU, shadow, if you can't give me a good reason for pointing at me.

Now .. let's see, I'm in corridor "D" ... so
I search corridor "D" [roll0] .

Then I'm going to go to my cabin and see if I can get the Infinite Improbability Drive running and get out of here!

*Gets busy, taking time to leave out a bowl of milk for the kitten that seems to be running around* .

Respectfully,

Brian P.

PS. Can someone remind me how to get strikeout working? -- BDP.

Supagoof
2007-04-02, 10:16 AM
((Sure. {s]words you want to strikeout[/s] - only replace the { with an [.))

pendell
2007-04-02, 10:33 AM
Thanks, dude.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Vonriel
2007-04-02, 10:34 AM
((You know, you can use to make the code show up instead of the actual action.. such as: this is the code for strikeout))

Ceika
2007-04-02, 10:51 AM
Ceika stumbles out of her vine hammock and walks merrily to the crowd, then freezes when she sees the mess. This is horrible! One of the lost boys?!? How did Hook manage that? I fear he and his men may be getting a bit smarter than we gave him credit for... he must be stopped! These boys stay here because it's safe and fun... to keep them away from... she gulps this. We need to work together to get rid of them. We must help Peter!

She turns away from the grim sight with a tear in her eye for the poor lost boy, and returns belowdecks to search the hallway she's most familiar with (hallway G) for anything out of the ordinary. [roll0] To steady her nerves, she hums a soft melody as she looks around inside an unlocked room.

Hm... clothes.... she tosses the dress and slippers aside Necklaces... ooooh, pretty! she puts one on and continues rifling through the bag she's found. Oooooh, what's this? She pulls out a blank piece of paper, then pauses, staring at it. Oh... wait... this is MY room! Blushing, she goes back into the hallway and continues searching.

Madmal
2007-04-02, 11:27 AM
Rennard hears the conmotion, but takes his time.

This Hook likes to work at night, huh? thank the Life Serpent i was blessed with these eyes...

he gets up from his meditating posture and goes to the corridor an into the room of the murdered one. he approaches the body and without any sign of disgust, examines the cut.

hmmm...a clean cut...no remorse, just vengance seems to emanate from it...and...fear?...emanating from more than two people...this killer is not alone....

Rennard opens a window and sits on a hallway, where the breeze easily reaches him. keeping his eyes open on what's beyond the murder.

Spirits of sea and wind...grant me your insight and instinct to find these perturbed souls...

[roll0]

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-02, 11:32 AM
The aquatic ambassador is startled by the nights revelations. He doesn't recall hearing anything in his hallway, but he decides to check there just to be sure. Hallway H [roll0]

He spends some time at the lower portholes until he can convince a passing waterfowl to inform the mermaids of Hooks return.

Then he finally comes out on deck.

I don't know which of you to blame for this senseless slaughter, but this inky guy is definitely acting suspicious.

Raldor points at inky

HyramGraff
2007-04-02, 11:39 AM
Hyram Graff follows inky around singing, "we're following the leader, the leader, the leader ...."

Points at Supagoof while still singing.

Madmal
2007-04-02, 11:39 AM
((btw, the scan is on hallway B, i was gonna edit the post, but i think some problems happen when i do that, right? i don't use much the dice roller...))

Vonriel
2007-04-02, 12:36 PM
Finishing his meal, Vonriel decides to keep himself occupied by searching around the ship. Not really meaning to go anywhere specific, he just wanders by, looking around at random.

*sigh* Too bad it isn't possible to figure out a pattern from one occurrance. I think, for now.. Hmm, yeah, this hallway looks interesting. Hallway A: [roll0] It's interesting the things one can find.. Vonriel starts his search, seeing if there's anything of interest.

Once he finishes, he wanders back on deck. Well, that was certainly fun... I wonder why everyone is pointing already. It's not like there's any possible way to know who's who yet. Maybe I'll just keep an eye out, see if anyone lets anything slip. Vonriel settles down in another chair in the sun, pulls out an orange, and starts to snack.

Supagoof
2007-04-02, 12:37 PM
((Mal, the die roller won't be affected by edits. It just shows as a [roll0] to save your roll and keep you from editing it.

Vonriel - thanks for the tip. I did now know that noparse one.

To our lovely narrators - when will we find out the results of searches? Today? Tonight? The next day? - I will wait to point until I know.))

Goblin Music
2007-04-02, 12:43 PM
((Dito on the point))

InaVegt
2007-04-02, 12:58 PM
Gezina points at Inky

Death to those blasted pi'ates I hate them with lots of fu'i. Logic tell me Inky is a pi'ate!

pendell
2007-04-02, 01:46 PM
*Notes Gezina's point*

Well, I'm glad someone's using logic here. Would you mind enlightening the rest of us as to what your logic is?

Inky *could* be a pirate, certainly. And if he is, I'll shed no tears for him. But what prompts you to make the jump from "could be" to "is"?

Also, a question for EK. You said:

This is even worse than ending up sharing my mind with a woman!

May I ask how you know?

*Pendell goes back to searching carefully all up and down corridor D, prodding each section of the floor with a ten-foot pole. He also uses a spectroscope to search for unusual material. * .

Puzzled,

Brian P.

Mr. Moon
2007-04-02, 02:01 PM
Zidane, who had his head eyes on the ground searching for Gil, or maybe even a Phenoix Down, should he get lucky, nearly stumbles onto the group standing around the boy. "What's going... Oh no." His eyes grow wide as he sees the child, dead, on the floor. "A kid? No. This is wrong." A fire lights in his eyes, and his fists clench onto the hilts of his twin daggers. "We have to act fast. We have to stop them before any other kids get hurt."

((I have to go, I'll point at someone in a few hours.))

InaVegt
2007-04-02, 02:28 PM
Logic (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=15513)

Never meant the concept logic :tongue:

Alarra
2007-04-02, 03:38 PM
(I'll be sending out results for those that were high enough shortly here, if you do not receive a pm, your roll was too low or in the wrong hallway. You'll generally receive results whenever a narrator, probably me, is online and has time to send them out. Not that I have time to be on this forum anyway, but yeah...)

Fredricus
2007-04-02, 04:01 PM
Fredricous doesn't know what to decide, he spins the empty rum bottle.

*bottle points at Inky*

Eldritch Knight
2007-04-02, 04:03 PM
Also, a question for EK. You said:

May I ask how you know?

Obviously, you've never lost control of your body to someone of a different gender, who then kisses one of your best friends full on the lips while in your body. The only reason this is worse is because at the time, I was aware of going on. What if it's me behind these killings, but I don't know it because of some wierd technological device? I think everyone is right, though.

EK points at Inky

Vespe Ratavo
2007-04-02, 04:39 PM
*points at Inky* Because Logic said so.

Castaras
2007-04-02, 04:43 PM
* Raises a paw and nudges at Inky

blackout
2007-04-02, 05:19 PM
Wow...bandwagon, eh? :)

pendell
2007-04-02, 05:57 PM
Given the week it is, I think this is appropriate.

Water, please!

*In front of the crowd, while looking at Inky, carefully washes his hands*

I am innocent of this man/woman's/thing's blood. It is your responsibility!

===
*Which is going to be pretty darn hilarious if Inky actually DOES turn out to be a pirate. *

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Goblin Music
2007-04-02, 06:29 PM
*Points at inky then continues searching*

Mr. Moon
2007-04-02, 07:22 PM
Zidane looks at the others, and mutters something somone his age shouldn't know under his breath. "My vote won't chance what happens. I hope, however, that we make the right choice. I don't want the blood of an innocent on my hands." With that said, Zidane draws one of his daggers, looks at it, and sheaths the dagger. ((In other words, he isn't voting this round.)) The theif flicks his tail discontentedly, his shoulders slump, and he turns. On his way back to his room in Hallway G he keeps his eyes on the ground. He may be lost in thought, but he's also looking for any clues.

Search/Spot/Whatever works

Edit: Damn typos. I think this allows me to break the 3-post rule. Sorry....

Mr. Moon
2007-04-02, 07:24 PM
[roll0]

That should work...

Goblin Music
2007-04-02, 07:55 PM
((i didn't think WW and fellows used the 3 post rule))

inky13112
2007-04-02, 08:58 PM
Well dang. Looks like this will be the first time you've lynched a pirate on the first day. Who would have thought that many people would all jump on me just for a meaningless point. Well congratulations to all of you, and may you have bad luck in all your future lynchings, for the sake of my allies.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-02, 09:02 PM

Ikari points at inky.

Is the sea getting to me, or did he really just confess?

Well, since we know he's a pirate...

He lifts his axe a little.

Which of us gets the privelege, hmm?

He smiles wickedly.

Soulless child killing bastard...I'll tear you to pieces...

Lord Magtok
2007-04-02, 09:02 PM
Well dang. Looks like this will be the first time you've lynched a pirate on the first day. Who would have thought that many people would all jump on me just for a meaningless point. Well congratulations to all of you, and may you have bad luck in all your future lynchings, for the sake of my allies.

Woo! A confession! This is convienient! :smallbiggrin:

*Points at inky.*

Goblin Music
2007-04-02, 09:05 PM
whips towel at inky

pingcode20
2007-04-02, 09:20 PM
Pingcode glares at Inky, now convinced of the creature's status as a pirate.

He reached into his right pocket and took out a tiny crowbar, about as long as an index finger and a thumb combined. Tapping it into his hand like he would a real crowbar, he began to advance on Inky.

"It doesn't have quite the effect of a full size one, but you get the idea."

Ceika
2007-04-02, 09:41 PM
Ceika returns from belowdecks with a shrug and a tired expression. This doesn't seem to be working... we have to keep trying.... Everyone seems so certain of the poor Inky's alignment. I fear they may be wrong, but at the same time, we've little to go on. Please, please let the people's fears be right on this one.... *Ceika points at Inky* And if you are innocent, my friend, may your spirit forgive me.

She pauses as she hears his words. You confess? You confess that you're a murdering cutthroat?! Then by your own confession, I say the depths take you!

blackout
2007-04-02, 09:49 PM
WHOOOOOOO! I can't believe it! I was the first to point, I was RIGHT! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Supagoof
2007-04-02, 10:07 PM
Well, I wasn't going to lower myself to retaliating, but a confession is a no brainer.

Points at Inky13112.

Lord Magtok
2007-04-02, 10:10 PM
So how many more votes until inky is lynched?

Helgraf
2007-04-02, 10:53 PM
Helg woke from a night's rest to find that the horror was growing. Snatching up a magnifying lens, a metal file, a set of lockpicks, a journal, inkwell and quill, he headed down to Hallway E to begin his investigations. Any trace particulate matter that did not fit in a cruise ship would draw his attention and be sampled for idenfication. Blood droplets might reveal the trail of the notorious Hook - or at least one of his pirate lackeys. The ship might well have a secret passage for the servants to use; it would be good to know the location of such a place as well.

*[roll0]*

"Lamentably, I hae no enough information tae say which among thee are servants of that murderous monsterous Hook. Sae I shae refrain from pointing for a little longer yet. I dinnae cotton to this supposed "logic" being used to frame inky."

Shadow
2007-04-03, 01:03 AM
The fat annoying kid listens to Pendell's rant and answers "Why you? Why NOT you?"
Then red headed tub'o'lard then sticks out his tongue at Pendell.
*Phhhhhsssssssttttttthhhhhhhhh*
In the process, the fat kid realizes that he can touch his tongue to his nose and loses interest in Pendell.

((There's never any rhyme or reason on day one, dude. Don't take it personal.))

Miatog
2007-04-03, 01:50 AM
Miatog is far from happy. All he wanted was a nice calm cruise where he could try out a new water spell. But with the Pirates on board, he can’t risk sitting down to take the time to cast the spell, they might catch him off guard. He finds his way to Hallway B, where the lost Lost Boy was staying. “Sim Sala Bin!” A dozen eye balls with eight legs appear and all look to Miatog. “There are Pirates on this ship, I want you to seek clues out. GO!” The eyes start running all over the hall, looking at everything. 1d20

Vonriel
2007-04-03, 01:53 AM
((psst.. you can't edit rolls into a post after you've posted))

Krursk
2007-04-03, 02:21 AM
Well, if he's already admitted to it Krursk points at inky

Calamity
2007-04-03, 02:43 AM
Well, I was going to give inky the benefit of the doubt, since he has a habit of jumping to conclusions straight away in theses kind of games, but if he confesses then... Calamity points at Inky

Timberwolf
2007-04-03, 03:30 AM
Moonshadow looks up from the scene and looks up at Inky. "I guess I'm with Supagoof. A confession is a confession"

The tidgy one points at Inky

((It's late in the day and I don't know when I'll be back and I don't want to be auto lynched but, for future reference, how do I use the dice roller ?))

Castaras
2007-04-03, 03:53 AM
1d20

Like that. You can't edit it in though.

Timberwolf
2007-04-03, 03:55 AM
Thanks, I'll give that a go next time

Please disregard this roll, just practicing

[roll0]

Edit, ok, that works, thanks.

DarkLightDragon
2007-04-03, 04:33 AM
*joins the bandwagon against Inky*

Selrahc
2007-04-03, 05:21 AM
*Points at Inky*

A confession? That certainly warrants a point.

B-Man
2007-04-03, 05:35 AM
[roll0]

* B-Man points at Inky

Ink
2007-04-03, 05:52 AM
"So he confesses to be a slimy murderin' pirate? What are we waiting for? Get him!!!"

* Ink bullrushes inky

Selrahc
2007-04-03, 06:06 AM
Oh... searching.

I'll search my own Hallway.

[roll0]

Alarra
2007-04-03, 06:13 AM
Well, that's far more than half then....

You rise up as the bookish boy nicknamed "Inky" accuses Supagoof of being a pirate. Nearly all of you pointing at him, saying how he looked suspicious and was certainly a pirate. Looking up from a book he was reading, the "Inky" saw all the people pointing at him and said how he was in fact a pirate. And went back to reading his book. Cheering in glee, you set upon him preparing to throw him overboard. That's when he realizes its not a joke, and looks up saying, "wait I'm not really a pirate, I was kidding!" Infuriated and certain of your accusations, you ignore his protests and throw him off the side of the rail, where the boy splashes into the water, the bubbles marking his passage disappearing behind the ship.

You quickly rush to his cabin, in the hopes of finding evidence of who his fellows were, but there you find nothing but a collection of books, and a picture of his family, with his brothers face scratched out to the point where it is unrecognizable, and the words, I hate you, written next to it.

Inky13112 has been thrown overboard, he was a passenger, Michael, and feuding.

Night Begins. Ends hmm...we're right in the middle there...okay...40 hours from now, 11pm EST, Wednesday, April 4th. However, should everyone get their night actions in by 11pm EST tonight....it can end then instead.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-03, 06:23 AM
Damn it, Inky...

He punches the wall.

I knew I shouldn't have believed that...

He walks back to his room and slams the door.

Timberwolf
2007-04-03, 06:33 AM
"Oh.... Inky.... I'm sorry."

Moonshadow makes a note that not telling jokes is good idea and goes to stand on the fantail to try to calm down

Fredricus
2007-04-03, 06:36 AM
Fredricus stays awhile on the deck looking at the sea. He takes his bottle from his pocket and looks at it.

"look what you have done. A non-pirate was thrown over board thanks to you"

He pours a quarter of the bottle over the side until he realises his mistake

"I need you"

He walks down to his cabin and continues drinking

blackout
2007-04-03, 06:37 AM
...Well...this does not bode well...

Ink
2007-04-03, 06:43 AM
Ink stares after inky into the pounding sea.

"Good gods, boy. Trapped on a ship surrounded by jittery paranoid passengers and cutthroat murderers is no time to be telling jokes!"

Ink shakes his head and returns to his cabin.

Ceika
2007-04-03, 07:12 AM
Ceika clenches her fists as the truth arises.

Foolish boy. You're a fool for confessing... The people may yet have been swayed, had you not confessed falsely. We'll try again tomorrow. Hopefully we'll have better luck...

Ceika returns below decks, muttering about his so-called joke.

Joosbawx
2007-04-03, 08:45 AM
(( Just a quick ooc post to note that I am, in fact, caught up on this thread and will begin participating once the day begins again. ))

Joosbawx starts out of his slumber and staggers to his door, opening it while rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Hmm? Wha? Why all the commotion? Keep it down, it's still ni'time." Turning around, he goes back to his bed after locking the door behind him.

Supagoof
2007-04-03, 09:12 AM
Suparufio smiles, then hops on a skateboard and wheels off to bed.

pendell
2007-04-03, 09:32 AM
Well, this is why I didn't join the bandwagon.

Ermm ... Inky? Just what were you thinking? I grant it was lookin' pretty bad for ya, but you pretty much sealed your fate with your 'confession'.

Shadow -- Of course, this is in fun :) . I don't take it personally. No worries.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Vonriel
2007-04-03, 10:09 AM
Vonriel had known something wasn't right with the way inky confessed - after all, if he were a pirate, he would've done his best to convince others that it was someone else. That boy.. was seven kinds of stupid.. He sighs as he walks off to his cabin to turn in for the night.

Akaziel
2007-04-03, 10:09 AM
(Schedule's tight, will participate when day begins..)

Akaziel falls off his bed with a loud 'thud'. He gets up, groans a bit, and goes back to sleep.

HyramGraff
2007-04-03, 12:01 PM
Hyram Graff takes a few glances around his hall [roll0] before retireing for the night.

((Yay! A nat 20 for my first roll on these boards))

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-03, 02:41 PM
((Hyram, I think searches are daytime-only.))

Captain van der Decken
2007-04-03, 03:29 PM
((Sorry I missed the first day. I've been kinda busy lately.))

Alright, I was actaully just playing Dark Messiah. ;)

inky13112
2007-04-03, 04:51 PM
:smallbiggrin::smalltongue::smallamused:

(OOC) (well duh, my character is dead:smalltongue:) Yes I could have tried to convince you to point at someone else, but that rarely works, and besides, what right had I to push the bandwagon onto some other innocent passenger? Best to let me die and get it over with, also doing a favor for the person I was feuding with. Now I hadn't intended to suicide like that, I just felt like playing recklessly, and so pointed first to get things started. Things got started didn't they? :smallbiggrin:

Also it made a nice revenge on all of you who decided to kill me, as iI was rolling on the floor laughing when I saw all of you going "he confessed, well thats convenient" etc.

Hmm I've been thinking about the first to point, and it appears its a ridiculously dangerous position. Even if you survive it, people will accuse you of being a wolf for surviving it. Look at Castaras in WW 6. You'd think people would have figured out by now that no right minded wolf is the first to point, and massacring them is not an effective tactic.

So yeah good game, and good luck on all your future lynches. (negating the bad luck I granted you earlier)

P.S. to the person I was feuding with. Well that was over fast now wasn't it? Now all you have to do is survive to the end and you win!

Goblin Music
2007-04-03, 05:36 PM
((at first i thought "April Fools Buahahahaha"))

Helgraf
2007-04-03, 09:46 PM
Helg whistled a sad little dirge for the lost, then headed back to Deck A and his cabin. He needed a nightcap before sleep.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-03, 10:35 PM
As the passengers awaken in the morning and head to the galley for breakfast it soon becomes apparent that someone is missing from the empty chair that was filled the morning before. A head count confirms it.
Someone is indeed missing.
Everyone immediately rushes to look for their friends to make sure that they are all here. A search party is created to try to find the missing passenger, or at least some clue as to who is missing or where they've gone.
No sign in the galley.
No sign in the hallways.
Rooms are searched to no avail.
The storage/cargo area is empty save for supplies.
Even the closets tell no secrets as a last resort below decks.
Upon reaching the main deck the searching becomes frantic and disorganized. Many passengers are starting to call for a new head count, as the original one must have surely been flawed. The passengers are called above deck for the second role call of the morning, and spirits are brightening. During the course of the second counting of the morning one of the crew notices a something strange about the Crow's Nest. It appears that the morning watch isn't at his station.
"Bah. He's probably just drunk on rum again. Smith, go and check it out."
"Aye, sir."
As the scrawny deck hand climbs the rigging to get to the Crow's Nest he calls out behind him, "Sir, there's something tied up in the roping up here. It's moving! It's Ink, sir. He's alive!"
The deck hand opens the trapdoor under the Crow's Nest to climb up into the small enclosure and get Ink down, but as the door swings open a rope pulls taught. "It's tied shut, sir."
"Well cut it, you dolt!" yells the old sea hand.
As the blade slices through the rope to free the bound Ink, another rope wraps around the foot of the deck hand and drags him into the air. The bound and struggling body of Ink was the counterweight to the rope holding the trapdoor shut.
In the split second that it takes for the bodies of the two unfortunate lads to fall into the depths of the sea, you can see that they're doomed. The heavy weight attached to Ink will certainly pull the two down deep enough that no rescue can possibly occur in time.
The pirates have crafted the death for all of you to witness in person.
A small note falls from the heights of the Nest that reads:

Have a nice day!

-Captain Hook

As Ink plunges into the murky water, the wind blows a scrap of paper back onto deck. It appears to be Ink's ticket.

Ink (and the deck hand) was killed by the Pirates. Ink was a passenger. Day begins and will end 11:00 PM EST on Thursday the 5th.

Remember search checks will be responded too via PM whenever we are able. Please have patience.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-03, 10:37 PM
GRAHH!

He swings his axe and embeds it in the mast.

Ink, too?

He seethes and stalks off, leaving his axe behind.

Goblin Music
2007-04-03, 10:46 PM
no ink! *searches hallway A [roll0]*

Kyrian
2007-04-03, 10:57 PM
Kyrian decides to search Hallway B today. Once again, no stone is left unturned. Several NPCs get mad as he goes through their rooms, and one of the lovely female NPCs finds herself missing a few items from her rooms. Kyrian may or may not have a small sly grin on his face as he finishes the search.

[roll0]

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-03, 10:59 PM
He wakes up all refreshed, hoping that the pirate attacks are just over and he can enjoy the rest of the cruise. Then he hears about what happened to ink.

"Ive had enough of these killings we will have to put and end to it right here and right now. I have searched deep into the souls of two people on board this ship and have found them to be guilty of Piracy."

He walks over to Shadow.

*Gnome Barbarian points at Shadow

"And other than Captain Hook himself you Mr. Smee are the worst of the pirates. You look into our souls trying to rid us of those who wish only to live in peace and stay children forever. Lets get ride of this pirate scum once and for all."

((It may be early but getting rid of smee is needed. Also I have always wanted to pull a bookman. If Nana, the crocodile, the other tiger lily and the lost boys could PM me it would be very nice of you. I know there is a chance that I am the fool however I belive whoever is captain hook would have made a smart decision by taking shadow off of our team, that is why I scryed him. Also because he was around the 3rd or 4th to vote yesterday agaisnt ink. Nana if you could please protect me tonight even if you do not get a chance to PM me. Notice to Pirates: I know one more of you beware.))

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-03, 11:03 PM
Ikari, having calmed down a little, leaves his room, glancing over his hallway, A, as he does so.

[roll0]

He returns to the deck and glances around casually for a moment before pulling his axe from the mast.

Barbarian, you say Shadow is the captain's mate? I guess I can take your word for it...barbarians and I tend to be like-minded people...

He points at Shadow.

Kyrian
2007-04-03, 11:06 PM
Kyrian points at Shadow. That's a pretty big argument against you Shadow, and good use of logic.

Vonriel
2007-04-03, 11:51 PM
Vonriel slowly makes his way on deck, where he sees the confrontation brewing. Another leap to piracy, huh. I ask you, how can we trust him? Are we supposed to take his word? I believe he's simply trying to incite trouble! False accusations are the last thing we need, and blindly following someone who simply claims to have looked into his soul is bound to have bad results. Look at me, people! I'm the captain! See? It's easy to make false claims. Follow him or not, I'll come to my own conclusion on this, thank you. Vonriel finishes and walks over to the Barbarian, taking him aside and whispering in his ear, before walking off to meander around the boat.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-03, 11:55 PM
Ikari stops and turns towards Vonriel before hurling the axe towards him, missing intentionally.

Stop right there! What did you say to the gnome? Out with it!

Vonriel
2007-04-03, 11:58 PM
If I wanted you to know, Ikari, I would've told everyone, wouldn't I? Do me a favor and keep your oversized meat cleavers to yourself. Vonriel yanks the axe out of the wall nearby, throws it into the planking at Cobras feet, and vanishes belowdecks.

Akaziel
2007-04-04, 12:00 AM
Akaziel wakes up. "I can't believe it. Inky.... and Ink.. Damn pirates...", he grumbles, and begins looking for anything suspicious in hallway E. [roll0] "I'll find those pirates if it's the last thing I do!"

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-04, 12:01 AM
Get back here, Vonriel!

He points at Vonriel angrily.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 02:08 AM
The kitten mews and starts searching hallway B, looking for any clues at all.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 02:23 AM
(( Gah. I forgot to roll. >.< ))

[roll0]

Shadow
2007-04-04, 02:45 AM
I know there is a chance that I am the fool however I belive whoever is captain hook would have made a smart decision by taking shadow off of our team, that is why I scryed him.
Not to sound vain, but I can't argue with that, only because it's been said to me so often in the last two weeks or so. I'm just going on what I've been told.

Also because he was around the 3rd or 4th to vote yesterday agaisnt ink. Nana if you could please protect me tonight even if you do not get a chance to PM me. Notice to Pirates: I know one more of you beware.))
On this I'll have to correct you.
I didn't vote for Inky13112 (or Ink for that matter).
I pointed at Pendell.

It's obvious to me that you are Chief Wigwam.

My only defense is that it would be stupid of Captain Hook to chose me as Smee at this point, as I have alot of attenton on me right now as the fairly new guy that's been considered competent.
All I can offer you is my word that I'm a passenger and what I've just said as evidence.

Or maybe I can offer you more....

Welcome to Peter Pan's maiden voyage on Capt. Hook's newly liberated ship. . . .

Here is your ticket, Shadow. You are a passenger. You're booked in room 201, in hallway F, that'll be on the 1st floor of the ship.
That is all.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-04, 03:22 AM
Ikari looks over Shadow's ticket.

I guess that's good enough for me...but I still want to know what Vonriel is up to.

DarkLightDragon
2007-04-04, 03:38 AM
I will search hallway C. Maybe something will be found there.

*DLD wanders down the hallway. She stops at each room along the way, checking the floor outside and the rooms inside for anything that might provide a clue*

[roll0]

Calamity
2007-04-04, 04:01 AM
*As he didn't have much yesterday in Hallway G, Calamity decides to search Hallway H*

[roll0]

Fredricus
2007-04-04, 05:11 AM
As Calamity searches hallway H a door opens and Fredricus walks out with his hair messed up. He looks as Calamity searches the hallway and decides to help. [roll0] Hallway H

"Any news of last night?"

"Oh, I searched there yesterday" he says while helping the search

2007-04-04, 05:33 AM
"I'll be off-board most of the next few days, but to avoid getting pitched I'll *point at Vonriel*"

El Jaspero heads below to search Hallway H.

[roll0]

Tormsskull
2007-04-04, 05:40 AM
((I've been incredibly swamped at work right now, but I want to get more into this game. As such, to avoid being autolynched for inactivity I'm going to:))

Tormsskull points at himself.

(Just for the moment. Assuming I get through this work I have to do and am able to do an analysis of the (limited) votes so far, I'll change my point to someone that is based on logic.))

Ink
2007-04-04, 05:54 AM
Ink's ghost can be seen in the distance swimming leisurely around in the water and flirting with mermaids.

Timberwolf
2007-04-04, 07:22 AM
Moonshadow looks at the long drop and goes to search hallway A

[roll0]

((hope this works))

Ceika
2007-04-04, 07:31 AM
Ceika looks around, listening to the arguments.

Actually... I'm inclined to believe Shadow. He is a very competent player, and competent players are usually under the gun just because they're a threat. If Shadow were to be chosen as SMEE, that would mean they would loose a Smee pretty quickly. If you are right, Gnome Barbarian, then I will follow your lead tomorrow... but for now, I think the more suspicious one is the one who leapt at the chance to attack Gnome Barbarian directly, not his argument.

I ask you, how can we trust him? Are we supposed to take his word? I believe he's simply trying to incite trouble! False accusations are the last thing we need, and blindly following someone who simply claims to have looked into his soul is bound to have bad results. Look at me, people! I'm the captain! See? It's easy to make false claims. Follow him or not, I'll come to my own conclusion on this, thank you.

I agree that the chance to find Smee is a good one... in either case, at least we would find out whether the Barbarian is a Princess or a Fool. She snickers at the thought of Gnome Barbarian dressed as an Indian Princess. By all means, though, if someone else can provide good reasons behind a threat against Shadow, I'm all ears. It is possible that his "Proof" could be doctored. For the moment, however, I think you *Ceika points at Vonriel* are likely among Hook's men.

Having said her part for the moment, Ceika heads below, going to search the hallway next to hers (Hallway H) for anything out of place. 1d20

((Hm... I guess I cannot add a roll in an edit... Please excuse the double post))

Ceika
2007-04-04, 07:36 AM
((Lets try this again.))

[roll0]

((Edit: Yeah... that was worth it... :smallyuk:))

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-04, 07:40 AM
"Well if you aren't gonna vote for who I saw as Smee then vote for who I saw as a Villager but then got a message from my elders saying 'On the night of the fool, those who see true, have false visions' making DarkLightDragon a Pirate. I dont believe his ticket anyone could jsut right that."

He does not move his vote however.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 07:43 AM
The kitten mews, looking from Vonriel to Shadow, and back to Vonriel again.

Mrrp? Meeeooow!

He prowls round each of them, watching them, ears back. He sniffs Shadow, wrinkling his nose in disgust. He catches a whiff of Vonriel and hisses, raising a paw to point at Vonriel.

Ceika
2007-04-04, 08:00 AM
"Well if you aren't gonna vote for who I saw as Smee then vote for who I saw as a Villager but then got a message from my elders saying 'On the night of the fool, those who see true, have false visions' making DarkLightDragon a Pirate. I dont believe his ticket anyone could jsut right that."

He does not move his vote however.

I'm confused, Gnome... Are you saying that you say shadow as a villager then got the message, or are you saying that DarkLightDragon was seen as a villager, but you think, due to your communion with the spirits, that DLD is actually a Pirate? I'm a bit confused by your wording.... :smallredface:

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-04, 08:03 AM
((Sorry.
Night 1 Saw DLD as a villager
Day 1 Got a cryptogram from elders(narrators) that stated i saw the seer had a false vision on april fools(night 1)
Night 2 Saw Shadow as Smee))

Supagoof
2007-04-04, 08:10 AM
Suparufio rides his skateboard up onto the deck.

What's all the hullaballoo going on? What's that, possible princess or chief making a claim? Well wouldn't they know if they were the cheif or the princess by looking at the sign on the privvy door?

Having said that, for Shadow I have no clue or inkling to trust him or not. So I'll wait for the arguments to make more sense before I point. Right now GB is making sense, and sticking his neck out there, hopefully he'll learn if he leads the tribe or if he's cute with just a feather on his head. So I'm leaning to the gnome.

But I shall continue searching in the meanwhile.

With that, he hops on his skateboard and rolls off to hallway B.

[roll0]

blackout
2007-04-04, 08:50 AM
Nukular decides to don his entire Crisis Suit for emergencies. Please, cease questions until AFTER everything is said and done. He walks down Hallway A and scans every inch, every meter, and tries to find something, anything, to aid in the search for the pirates.

[roll0]

Akaziel
2007-04-04, 08:59 AM
Akaziel sighs, not knowing who to trust. "You all make good points. But when in doubt, side with the rest." Akaziel points at Vonriel.

Madmal
2007-04-04, 09:05 AM
I'm actually a little confused at why it's so hard to difference a princess from a chief... aren't they used for royalty from different..genders?

oh well, i've travelled a lot, and seen weirder stuff that this...but i still suspect of this Voriel...you seem to paranoid about other people, and where the mind dretches in confucion and inestability, the evil spirits raise to the occasion...

with that said Rennard Points at Vonriel and turns to inspect Hallway C

my Shamanic powers seems to have failed me last time...let's hope i get some clues this time...

[roll0]

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-04, 09:06 AM
"All voniel said to me was that he thought I was foolish for coming out as the seer so early. I see all those pointing at Vonriel as very suspicious."

((Wow usually the seer comes out and everyone sides with him and you get a quick day.))

Madmal
2007-04-04, 09:15 AM
((Wow usually the seer comes out and everyone sides with him and you get a quick day.))

((as i have been on previous WW games...is not usual to me to follow "The Norm"...FIGHT THE POWER!!! Don't let The Woman to try to controll your actions!!:smallbiggrin: ))

pendell
2007-04-04, 09:37 AM
On this I'll have to correct you.
I didn't vote for Inky13112 (or Ink for that matter).
I pointed at Pendell.

That's right; you did.

And you didn't give me a satisfactory answer. I can forgive being pointed at, as long as someone has a good reason WHY.

I can think of only one reason for a player to point at a passenger: Because you're a pirate, know who the other pirates are, know I'm not one of them, and think I'm easy meat.

I have two additional reasons to do this:

1) Your ticket stub is forged. As long as we're playing "show the ticket", I will show MY message from Alarra:

Welcome to Peter Pan's maiden voyage on Capt. Hook's newly liberated ship. There's a fun group of passengers gathered, including Peter's new friends from way off in London and many of the lost boys. They even managed to get that lovable dog Nana on board. There's been no sign of Capt. Hook, and Peter's not worried about him. (rumor has it he's been unable to secure a new ship)

Here is your ticket. You're booked in room 301, in hallway D, that'll be on the 2nd floor of the ship.

Hope you enjoy your fantastical flying voyage around Never Never Land.

(You are just a simple citizen of never never land)

The game will begin at 11 pm EST tonight, March 31. We are beginning with a night phase.

Notice the language -- 'simple citizen'. But that isn't the language Shadow used -- he said 'passenger'.

Ergo, he is not showing a ticket from Alarra -- the ticket he is showing us is forged.

3) Finally, I will take a chance that our good friend the Gnome_Barbarian is the First Mate/Seer. It's the best lead I've got right now.

Therefore ...
Pendell points at Shadow

Now, if you all will excuse me ... Pendell searches corridor "A"

[roll0]

First step will to be release a vacuum robot into the hall to sweep up all loose matter, than run it through a spectrometer for materials analysis. Also using chemical 'sniffer' to detect presence of unusual aerosols ... *PHEW*! EldritchKnight, wash your socks! Aggh ...

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Supagoof
2007-04-04, 09:39 AM
((as i have been on previous WW games...is not usual to me to follow "The Norm"...FIGHT THE POWER!!! Don't let The Woman to try to controll your actions!!:smallbiggrin: ))

((Mal, you should know that I prefer The Woman to control my actions :smalltongue:. And by The Woman I mean my wife. :smallwink: ))

Not finding anything in hallway B, Suparufio comes back.

You're right gnome barbarian. There's may be doubt to who you are, but there is a way to prove it. Unfortunately when that way resounds in death, don't be too surprised when we all don't hop aboard.

Foolish or not, you are going with the knowledge you were given, and sharing that knowledge, be it true or false, does give us a heading. If true, then we know you are seer. If false, then the true seer knows and can stay hidden for safety, and we know who you be.

I too know the spirits have had too much to drink. Perhaps they are overcoming the manner in which they were slain. I would drink in the afterlife too if the last thing I heard playing a board game was "Sorry". As my search results changed from my investigation of a hallway yesterday, I choose to side with you.

Suparufio points his finger at Shadow.

Let us test together whether you are right or wrong.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 09:40 AM
The kitten mews in agreement with Supagoof and moves its paw to point at Shadow.

Madmal
2007-04-04, 09:43 AM
((Mal, you should know that I prefer The Woman to control my actions :smalltongue:. And by The Woman I mean my wife. :smallwink: ))

((it's pretty aceptable if she's your wife....but anyways...everybody taliking about "The Man this" and "The Man that"...fools that haven't realised the truth yet...))

Selrahc
2007-04-04, 09:46 AM
I agree with Supagoof. Seers get tested. If their claims are false... thats when suspicion lies.

Shadow has claimed to be a humble passenger. If we lose a passenger, then at this stage it doesn't matter. If we get Smee, thats a giant blow to the pirates.

*Points at Shadow*

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-04, 09:46 AM
"Pendell I was thinking the same thing with the forgery. For you to step up and show a ticket puts you on the block if Shadow is not Smee. Im inclined to believe that you woudlnt do that. Makes me feel even better about my vision over the last night"

Calamity
2007-04-04, 09:47 AM
Seeing the arguments, Calamity decides to point at Shadow.

I pray that you are correct in your suspicions, Gnome Barbarian

Vonriel
2007-04-04, 09:48 AM
After meandering around belowdecks for a while, Vonriel gets the same itch he got yesterday and stops in front of Hallway A (search roll in next post.. blast..). Never one to argue against his internal instinct, as it has saved him on more than one job for his guild, and in more than a couple times since then. Walking down, he slowly starts scanning the doorways, running his fingers down the doorjams, seeing if anything were left. After he finishes that, he starts back down the hallway from the other direction, checking the floorboards for anything peculiar.

Vonriel wanders back up on deck to hear everyone talking about lynching him. Well.. uhm.. *gulp* This is rather.. unexpected. I guess this is what I get for having a brain. I'm telling you, you're making a mistake in trying to throw me over. I haven't done anything but try and wrap my head around what's going on. But if this is how you value individual thought.. My comments about the Barbarian were because of a tale I heard from an old friend. You see, he knew an old pirate, one who told him a tale of a crazed passenger who put on a hat and claimed to be the captain, during a cruise much like this. The "captain" wound up doing more harm than good, getting more innocent passengers killed than pirates, and, well, I figured it'd be best if I actually thought rather than mindlessly following what everyone else did. I suppose, though, if it appeases your conscience and makes it easier for you, throw this innocent man overboard. Me? I'm somewhat concerned about how quickly Ikari decided to throw his vote against me. Rather than chase me down and talk to me in person, he was the first to vote against me. Then again, there's Shadow, who simply claims to have had a ticket. I doubt a pirate would be above simply claiming to have one, which is exactly why I won't bother. After all, why believe me? For what it's worth, I'll point at Cobra Ikari as for now, he seems the most suspicious of anyone on deck. As he finishes, Vonriel comes to stand to one side of the deck, opposite everyone else who's pointing at him.

Vonriel
2007-04-04, 09:51 AM
((This is simply to roll for my search from last post. [roll0]))

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-04, 09:55 AM
Most suspicious? I heard Gnome telling me he knew who Smee was and decided to trust him. Then you come up, attack him verbally, and whisper in his ear, and I'm not supposed to find that suspicious? How, in turn, would I be suspisious, hmm? By paying attention to the actions of people around us? Because some maniac is killing my friends?

Explain yourself immediately, or I'll have no qualms about throwing you out of here.

Ceika
2007-04-04, 10:03 AM
Ceika glares at Vonriel for a moment before lowering her finger. She nods as she looks over the other offered ticket.

It is possible that one, or both, are forgeries. I imagine that, since we're hearing multiple voices of the gods ((we have more than one person running this game)), it is possible that they were written differently. Then again, it is possible that they were all done by Alarra... did Shadow say who gave his ticket to him? *goes to check* Oh... he did... hm. This changes things a bit... and it looks bad on you, Shadow...

You're still on my list, Vonriel... but for now, I'll have to admit, the evidence is strongly suggesting that he *Ceika points at Shadow* is not among our friends here. And may Peter forgive me if this is all a misunderstanding...

Goblin Music
2007-04-04, 10:06 AM
*points at shadow* hum are you evil or just trying to have a good time, i wonder.

Supagoof
2007-04-04, 10:28 AM
Vonriel wanders back up on deck to hear everyone talking about lynching him. Well.. uhm.. *gulp* This is rather.. unexpected. I guess this is what I get for having a brain. I'm telling you, you're making a mistake in trying to throw me over. I haven't done anything but try and wrap my head around what's going on. But if this is how you value individual thought.. My comments about the Barbarian were because of a tale I heard from an old friend. You see, he knew an old pirate, one who told him a tale of a crazed passenger who put on a hat and claimed to be the captain, during a cruise much like this. The "captain" wound up doing more harm than good, getting more innocent passengers killed than pirates, and,

I know that bedtime story. It's told to try and keep us kids behaving. In that same story though, the pirates also won because the "first mate" never spoke up. Here we have a person who may know, and has the courage to speak up.

I'm somewhat concerned about how quickly Ikari decided to throw his vote against me. Rather than chase me down and talk to me in person, he was the first to vote against me.

You posted publically, so did he.

Then again, there's Shadow, who simply claims to have had a ticket. I doubt a pirate would be above simply claiming to have one, which is exactly why I won't bother. After all, why believe me? For what it's worth, I'll point at Cobra Ikari as for now, he seems the most suspicious of anyone on deck.

Only to you because he's pointing at you, but I too wonder what was whispered....

As he finishes, Vonriel comes to stand to one side of the deck, opposite everyone else who's pointing at him.

No, no, no. It's boys on one side and girls on the other, like gym class. :smallamused:

((everybody taliking about "The Man this" and "The Man that"...fools that haven't realised the truth yet...))

((It's you, isn't it? :smalltongue: ))

Lord Magtok
2007-04-04, 10:42 AM
(( Gah. I forgot to roll. >.< ))

[roll0]

(( :smalleek: Crud! I forgot to roll last day! How do you do it?!?))

Castaras
2007-04-04, 10:43 AM
(( You do it like this: 1d20 ))

Lord Magtok
2007-04-04, 10:46 AM
*Magtok investigates his own hallway, using his thermal vision and night vision settings on his robotic eye.*

[roll0]

((My first roll ever was only an 8? Darn.))

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-04, 10:51 AM
Goes and searchs around Hallway A as everyone else is decided if they trust him enough to vote out Shadow.

[roll0]

Obviously he is a little distracted from the pointing that is going on.

Shadow
2007-04-04, 11:14 AM
The fat read headed kid starts to cry.
"Of course my ticket is different than yours."
*sniffle*
"Mine cames as part of a pair."
*sniffle*
"I only showed you the top half. Please don't make me tell who got the other one....."
*uncontrollable sobbing begins*

pendell
2007-04-04, 11:26 AM
Well .. it IS possible that the tickets are written differently. There's no reason Alarra couldn't have varied the language.

Nonetheless, the ticket could have different language because you forged it, and I do want to test out our 'seer'.

You've given me more cause to point than anyone else on this cruise. So my finger remains pointed at you.

And if this Gnome does turn out to be Chief Wigwam -- or worse, a pirate pretending to be the Seer -- then you will have my deepest apologies when I get to the afterlife, which will probably be the day after your lynching.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Helgraf
2007-04-04, 11:26 AM
Investigation continues amidst a swirl of controversy. The tools of the trade are brought along; magnifying lens, tweezers for lifting tiny pieces of evidence without getting finger oils all over them, lockpicks in case the trail leads into a private cabin, and, most oddly of all, a tiny dish of water with a lead needle floating in it. Lastly a bit of cloth for comparison's purposes, gleaned from a prior night's investigations. It never hurt to be careful, after all.

*[roll0]*

He wished for another day to stall before pointing the finger, wanting surity, but knew if he did not speak tonight that the crowd would seize upon him and toss him overboard.

* Helgraf points at Shadow *

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-04, 11:45 AM
The turtle listens to all the conversation.

We must test this truthfulness of this claim.

Raldor points at Shadow.

The turtle goes off and searches through Hallway D [roll0]

HyramGraff
2007-04-04, 12:01 PM
Hyram Graff stares at Shadow begging for mercy and then finally says "If you really did get your tickets as a pair, then why hasn't your lover spoken up to protect you before now? Your 'ticket' is a forgery." *points at Shadow*

Hyram later looks over every inch of hallway G trying to find clues as to who the pirates may be [roll0]

((edit: Hmm, I guess I can't preview a roll.))

Madmal
2007-04-04, 12:04 PM
((It's you, isn't it? :smalltongue: ))

((ha!! i wish!!...no, the real thruth is that there is no The Man at alll...it's just a cover for another beign...))

HyramGraff
2007-04-04, 12:09 PM
[roll0] ((roll for above search.))

Fredricus
2007-04-04, 12:48 PM
"You must be special to have a specially written ticket"

*points at Shadow*

Timberwolf
2007-04-04, 01:06 PM
I really can't fault Gnome Barbarians logic.

points at Shadow

Supagoof
2007-04-04, 01:17 PM
((ha!! i wish!!...no, the real thruth is that there is no The Man at alll...it's just a cover for another beign...))

((Again, I say it's you - isn't it. :smallbiggrin: ))

Joosbawx
2007-04-04, 01:23 PM
Joosbawx points to Shadow after checking out his own Hallway C ([roll0]).

"We have one of five (or more) scenarios here:

1. Shadow is Smee - Gnome Barbarian is the Seer.
2. Shadow is not Smee - Gnome Barbarian is the Fool.
3. Shadow is Smee - Gnome Barbarian is the Fool getting a true result because of April Fool's Day.
4. Shadow is not Smee - April Fool's Day has nothing to do with it.
5. Gnome Barbarian is Smee...etc.

I'd like to hope for scenario 1, so I follow Gnome Barbarian's lead and vote against the potential Smee."

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-04, 01:32 PM
((I scryed Shadow on the night after April fools. So we dont need to worry about that scenerio. Im jsut hopign Shadow is a smee I know if I were Capt. Hook he would be one of the people Id have looked at. If for no other reason to get him on my team no matter how long he lasted.))

Captain van der Decken
2007-04-04, 02:04 PM
*Coming out of his room for the first time, glancing up and down his corridor (F[roll0]) Decken strolls towards the mob*

Pirates? Huh. Is this some sort of.. play, or something? To entertain the passengers?

*random NPC fills him in*

It's.. not?

*blanches*

I.. I suppose, we should hope that Gnome Barbarian is right, and believe him for now.

*points at Shadow*

Vonriel
2007-04-04, 02:43 PM
Vonriel looks somewhat dejected. After all, here he is, facing being thrown overboard for some misconstrued comments. What I said to the Barbarian is for me and him to hear. Had I wanted others to hear it, I would've said it out loud. However, it wasn't anything sinister, I promise you that. You can even ask him yourself. Cobra, Ceika, Goof, we'll have time for this arguing later. For now, trust me when I say my intentions were nothing if not for the good... Heh, does anyone else find that request ironic, given the circumstances? Vonriel notices that his attempted joke fell on deaf ears.

I guess, for today, I'll point at Shadow. As much as it pains me to finger a kid, his ticket is much different than mine, and if it did come as a pair, why hasn't the other one shown up yet to verify his claim? No, it doesn't make much sense, and I have had a bit of time to ponder Barbarian's claim. No one makes such a claim lightly. Not to mention how the rest of that tale goes..

Vespe Ratavo
2007-04-04, 04:01 PM
V wakes up from his drunken coma and joins the bandwagon. *points at Shadow*
((Sorry, I'll try and be more active, but I've been busy lately))

blackout
2007-04-04, 04:03 PM
Nukular points at Shadow to avoid the auto-lynch of doom.

pingcode20
2007-04-04, 06:30 PM
Pingcode Points at Shadow.

"His ticket is inconsistent with the rest of ours. Why would you forge a ticket if you were actually a passenger?"

After making is accusation clear, he heads back and Searches Hallway F [roll0]

Akaziel
2007-04-04, 06:42 PM
Akaziel points at Shadow.

"A forged ticket, eh? Well, surely he's very suspicious then... A Pirate? Smee? Hook himself? I must apologize to Vonriel for accusing him at first, but currently you're in the gray."

After he says this, he sighs and listens to the other accusations.

Alarra
2007-04-04, 06:44 PM
Okay.....a couple things here.

1. People were asking about this, so I figured I would make it public knowledge. The fool can see more than just pirate/passenger. The system that I am using is generating a random number from who's still alive. The fool gets told whatever role that lands on. Thus, it is most likely that they will see a villager, but have the chance to see any role that is still alive, and even that it will land on the right person.

2. I am sorry that I am apparently failing at sending out search results. I know that I have sent out wrong information twice now, but I will try very hard to learn how to read a spreadsheet before I send out any more.

3. If a player has a role, be they under the 'passengers' umbrella or no....they will scry as their role name and would not be considered a passenger.

blackout
2007-04-04, 06:55 PM
Nukular returns to the main deck. "Your attention, please! I have found something everyone might be interested in."

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-04, 06:56 PM
The angry passengers aboard the ship harass and shove the little fat kid around as they shout curses. Crying hysterically, the little red headed kid pleads for his life and that of his lover.
"P-p-p-pleasth. D-d-don't do thish."
*sob*
"D-don't make m-me walk the p-p-plank!"
The sobbing child begins fighting his way towards the stern of the ship, but is quickly captured and brought closer to his doom.
When Shadow sees the crocks waiting for him in the water he becomes absolutely mad with fear and lashes out at the nearest passengers. With tooth and nail he fights for his life, scratching and biting anyone within arms reach.
A cutlass appears in the hands of one of the crew and Shadow is forced onto the plank.
All color leaves the kid's face and a calm washes over him once he's resigned to his fate. Even the stuttering ceases.
"Fine. But know this, Gnome Barbarian. You are now known to us. You can't hide forever. You are a fool by action, even if your sight is true. I hope for your sake that you are but hiding the true visionary, but either way you've just signed your own death warrant.
At this, the prodding of the cutlass begins anew and the fat red haired kid jumps off the plank and into the waiting maws of the crocks with a terrible yell,
"For Hook!"
The sounds from below tell you that the fat kid is a good meal for the crocks indeed.

Shadow was forced to walk the plank. He was Smee.
Day ends.
Night begins and will end 11PM EST Thursday, April 5th. Remember to PM all nighttime actions to Alarra, Indurain, and Atreyu the Masked Llama.
Oh, on the off chance that everyone sends in notes by 11PM tonight, then night will end early, but I don't see that happening.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-04, 06:56 PM
Really sorry, but I've had computer issues. I will be unavailable for the week. don't kill me or push me overboard please.

Akaziel
2007-04-04, 07:05 PM
"So Shadow was Smee... well, anything goes here I guess."

Akaziel slowly trods back to his room, wondering who would be next.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-04, 07:09 PM
Yeah! We got Smee! That's incredibly awesome!

The turtle starts gliding circles around Gnome Barbarian singing:

For he's a jolly good fellow! For he's a jolly good fellow! For he's a jolly good fe-e-low! Which nobody can deny!

((Awesome! Now as long as Nana isn't asleep at the computer we have the best chance the villagers / passengers have had in a long time! We're already doing better than Pirates I!))

pingcode20
2007-04-04, 07:39 PM
"We got one!... I want to be able to summon a cutlass like that..."

Pingcode closes his eyes and concentrates on trying to make a cutlass in his hand.

After about an hour, one of the crew slips a cutlass into his hand, silently snickering and making sure his friends can see it.

"Yes!"

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-04, 08:06 PM
So Shadow was Mr. Smee, was he? Vonriel, I'd love to know why you were trying to protect him from Gnome Barbarian...

blackout
2007-04-04, 08:09 PM
Nukular drinks merrily, and glares at Vonriel, itchin' to point.

inky13112
2007-04-04, 08:19 PM
Its still night. So unless your a pirate and saying who you will be lynching, I recommend you go to sleep until daybreak, Thurday at 11. :smallsmile:

And I considered the April Fools thing, but unfortunately it was a little past then so I couldn't just yell that heheh

Ceika
2007-04-04, 08:21 PM
Nukular points at Gnome Barbarian. "PIRATE!"

Ceika puts a hand on his shoulder. Woah, there, friend. You're a bit early for slinging accusations... this is a good day! We got one of them! It's time to celebrate!

She heads below to get some food and some sleep for the night.

blackout
2007-04-04, 08:34 PM
"Dangit. I keep forgetting stuff like that....but mark my words. When day breaks, I'm-a pointin'. The fact that I forget who's who is of no consequence...Drinks on me!"

HyramGraff
2007-04-04, 09:07 PM
Hyram Graff celebrates finding a pirate with a few drinks from the bar and then heads off to bed.

Lord Magtok
2007-04-04, 09:34 PM
Hyram Graff celebrates, finding a pirate with a few drinks, and then heads off to bed (after having a long discussion with said pirate over who to kill next).

I added a comma for you there. :smallbiggrin:

And some other stuff.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-04, 09:38 PM
((And that's why Magtok's evil. :P ))

Ikari slides to a sitting position on the floor of the top deck and falls into a light slumber.

blackout
2007-04-04, 09:46 PM
XD funny, you are, magtok.

Lord Magtok
2007-04-04, 09:53 PM
((And that's why Magtok's evil. :P ))

((Currently tied for third evilest playgrounder out of 16,025 accounts, baby!

Vote for Magtok! :smallbiggrin: ))

Helgraf
2007-04-04, 10:51 PM
Helg smiled to himself as the fat kid turned out to be a little fat man - with a rip in his shirt.

"Rejoice, but beware! Rejoice - but beware. For though we have been handed a great victory tonight, the demon Hook is still among us - we are not yet safe. I pray that Nana find and keep a safe watch on those who scry by night, now that the demon's own spy has been put to the waves. Deck A will be serving moderately alcoholic beverages to celebrate - but be sure to be in your cabins before night deepens to midnight."

Vonriel
2007-04-04, 11:05 PM
Vonriel, looking tired after the days events, turns to Cobra. I'll explain myself in the morning.. If you must know, come to my room and I'll tell ya. For now, I need sleep.. That goes for anyone else who wants an explanation immediately. Vonriel walks off to bed.

pendell
2007-04-05, 01:31 AM
BOO-YAH! First round's on me!

*Does a victory dance*

*Pauses, as a grim thought comes over him*

I heard a tale once ... of a pack of werewolves being stalked by Paladins within their midst ...

... they found their seer quickly ...

... and they lost him because the baner FELL ASLEEP ON HIS JOB ...

... b'gosh, I sincerely hope history does NOT repeat itself. Baner? I surely hope you've got the Barbarian covered. It doesn't matter if the pirates know who he is as long as they don't know who YOU are. Stay safe. Stay frosty.

Oooh, look! A croc spit up Shadow's skull, stripped of all it's flesh! The ship could use a new figurehead ...

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Akaziel
2007-04-05, 03:57 AM
In his room, Akaziel pours himself a mug of rum to celebrate. Before drinking it, he pours some of it out of the windows (if any) to remember they who gave up their lives to get us to where we are today. "For Hook's defeat," he proclaims, and drinks it all in one gulp. He then drops on the floor asleep.

Fredricus
2007-04-05, 04:22 AM
Fredricus joins the rest in a drinking competition.

I shouldn't trust the rum in important decisions, he thinks

DarkLightDragon
2007-04-05, 05:02 AM
BOO-YAH! First round's on me!

*Does a victory dance*

*Pauses, as a grim thought comes over him*

I heard a tale once ... of a pack of werewolves being stalked by Paladins within their midst ...

... they found their seer quickly ...

... and they lost him because the baner FELL ASLEEP ON HIS JOB ...

... b'gosh, I sincerely hope history does NOT repeat itself. Baner? I surely hope you've got the Barbarian covered. It doesn't matter if the pirates know who he is as long as they don't know who YOU are. Stay safe. Stay frosty.

Oooh, look! A croc spit up Shadow's skull, stripped of all it's flesh! The ship could use a new figurehead ...

Respectfully,

Brian P. ((Don't tease the Baners. It's embarrassing enough if they screw up without others blabbing about it. :smallannoyed:))

*DLD hisses*

...And good riddance! Now it will be easier to get the rest of them!

*DLD wanders off to her room*

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-05, 07:09 AM
"Hey I was right"All of a sudden the gnome is wearing a Tiger Lily dress."Oh, man."

Joosbawx
2007-04-05, 07:15 AM
Joosbawx snickers behind his hand at Gnome Barbarian's plight with a huge toothy grin as he makes his way to his cabin to rest for the night.

Ink
2007-04-05, 07:20 AM
Ink's ghost snorts with laughter at the sight of the Barbarian Princess.

pendell
2007-04-05, 07:35 AM
Hey, don't forget Gnome_Barbarian, your new outfit comes with this T-shirt (http://www.mrcloud.com/images/mod_target_blue_tee.jpg) --

Tongue-in-cheek,

Brian P.

[DLD, I wasn't trying to tease the baners. I just don't want the same f*ckup to happen TWICE, espeically not in a game I'm in. Sorry, baners, whoever you are] .

Eldritch Knight
2007-04-05, 07:46 AM
Good Night, all.. I hope we don't wake up to find our throats slit. That reminds me... where did that forcefield thing go?

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-05, 11:58 AM
((I was a Blue Moon pack member in WWVI and was in contact with the baner (Beast) and I can assure you the Beast did not fall asleep on the job, they took a reasonable gamble that the Paladins would be hunting for the Beast and lost))

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-05, 12:00 PM
Shakes his head at what's going on with his clothes. Laughes and heads to bed.(Thank you Ceika for the Gnome Babarian/Tiger Lily avatar.)

Ceika
2007-04-05, 12:01 PM
((You're very very welcome! *grins* My muse thanks you for the inspiration.))

Eldritch Knight
2007-04-05, 12:02 PM
Don't see the avi

Castaras
2007-04-05, 12:05 PM
(( Me neither...:smallfrown: ))

pendell
2007-04-05, 02:28 PM
Nor I, alas.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-05, 04:02 PM
((Should be alt set now.))

Castaras
2007-04-05, 04:03 PM
The kitten snickers at Gnome Barbarian, before going to its cabin to go to sleep.

Supagoof
2007-04-05, 04:06 PM
Suparufio skates up to Gnome Barbarian.

Cheer up mate. Someone always has to play the damsel in distress. I won't make fun of you for being so pretty. Just don't stand next to me in the privvy, okay?

And with that, he skates off.

((@V - I wasn't informed of that gamble. I need to go have a talk with ....myself?))

Alarra
2007-04-05, 04:51 PM
((I was a Blue Moon pack member in WWVI and was in contact with the baner (Beast) and I can assure you the Beast did not fall asleep on the job, they took a reasonable gamble that the Paladins would be hunting for the Beast and lost))

((Haha! I knew it! That graklok was just the type to try something like that...:smallwink: The Light Will Prevail! *and now back to your regularly scheduled pirates*))

blackout
2007-04-05, 05:16 PM
.....Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo.....GAH! BOOOOORED!

Timberwolf
2007-04-05, 05:29 PM
((Where are we at the moment ? day or night ?))

Alarra
2007-04-05, 05:32 PM
Night. Ending at 11.

*sigh* sometimes I wonder why I even bother keeping the first post updated. :smallwink:

Supagoof
2007-04-05, 05:36 PM
Night. Ending at 11.

*sigh* sometimes I wonder why I even bother keeping the first post updated. :smallwink:

Because some of us do look at it. :smallbiggrin:

blackout
2007-04-05, 05:42 PM
.......I STILL haven't found out who took my rifle...

Timberwolf
2007-04-05, 06:00 PM
Night. Ending at 11.

Because some of us are very new to all this, forgot to look and are now looking at the screen with their highly effective, copyrighted, patent pending "whipped puppy that doesn't understand what it did wrong and is oh so cute" look ?