PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Good Pf Campaigns for 2 Low-op Players

Pathagaron
2015-01-08, 11:41 AM
Our group is switching over to Pathfinder and I am looking for a good pre-made campaign for 2 low-op players. I'm thinking of something starting at low level and going to mid level. For an example, our favorite 3.5 campaign was Red Hand of Doom.

Psyren
2015-01-08, 11:46 AM
IIRC, a lot of folks use Haunting of Harrowstone (Carrion Crown module 1) as a good PF intro as it is designed for level 1 characters. If you like it you can take them all the way through the AP.

BWR
2015-01-08, 11:49 AM
There are several adventure paths to choose from but they are all basically designed around a four-man party going from level 1 to 20. I don't know of any that stop halfway for two people.
My only suggestion would be to get hold of a bunch of low-level adventures and run them, adding whatever overarching plot elements you see fit to tie them together.

Pathagaron
2015-01-08, 01:11 PM
@BWR--My main problem is that I don't have a whole lot of prep time.

@Psyren--Thank you for the suggestion; I'll check it out.

Ssalarn
2015-01-08, 01:16 PM
Jade Regent can be a fairly good one since there are tons of NPCs baked into the storyline who can help fill in holes in the party; honestly it almost works better for a smaller group.

Are you using gestalt rules, or just standard with a reduced party?

Beowulf DW
2015-01-08, 01:28 PM
Most of the Adventure Paths that I've played didn't seem to require much optimization at all, though the size of the party could certainly affect things. As Slaarn said, Jade Regent would likely be the best bet for a party that size, though I imagine gestalt or some tweaking of certain NPCs would suffice for most of them.