PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Adventure Modules

Greymane
2015-01-10, 09:31 AM
WotC's site used to have a whole bunch of pre-published adventure modules in their archives, but it seems like they were taken down awhile back. I don't suppose anyone might have saved them and put them up elsewhere? Or knows of a similar database of a modules? They were pretty handy when we had a few people who wanted to run a one-shot game now and again.

Blackhawk748
2015-01-10, 02:13 PM
Well they're still there, i just cant find a nice list of them. If you know the name you can find it on google easy enough.

While looking i found this (http://www.dndadventure.com/html/adventures/adv1.html), which appears to be a list of low level adventures that have been converted from previous versions. Dont know how good they all are, but the one i looked at seemed ok.

Greymane
2015-01-10, 03:09 PM
I've found their summary pages on WotC's site just fine, but when I go to download their .pdfs I just get a 404s. Thanks for that link though, that's a lot of low-level adventures!

Blackhawk748
2015-01-10, 04:57 PM
I've found their summary pages on WotC's site just fine, but when I go to download their .pdfs I just get a 404s. Thanks for that link though, that's a lot of low-level adventures!

Well thats unfortunate, some of those are actually pretty good.