PDA

View Full Version : Ceremony Feats

Blackhawk748
2015-01-11, 09:05 PM
While flipping through Dragon Magic i saw these feats, and well they're kinda meh. I mean Armor of Scales isnt too bad, as wooden shields are cheap so you can just craft a few to use when you need them, but it doesnt really seem worth a feat.

Honestly most seem like they're this *holds fingers really close together* close to being decent, and they are really flavorful, but most arent worth the feat slot outside of E6.

So what tweaks could we do to make them better?

Thurbane
2015-01-17, 05:33 PM
One of the best Ceremony feats is from Exemplars of Evil - Blessing of the Godless. For the cost of a vial of unholy water, you create a reservoir of hit points that anyone included in the ceremony can draw on as an immediate action.

Blackhawk748
2015-01-17, 06:36 PM
One of the best Ceremony feats is from Exemplars of Evil - Blessing of the Godless. For the cost of a vial of unholy water, you create a reservoir of hit points that anyone included in the ceremony can draw on as an immediate action.

Oh that is awesome, and i could easily flip it to be "Blessing of the Gods" and then be not evil. Im so gonna look into that.

sleepyphoenixx
2015-01-17, 08:05 PM

The same book also has Fell Conspiracy (not evil, despite the name). It offers such gems as Message at will, untyped bonuses to listen and spot, 100ft telepathy and immunity to flat-footed and flanking, for all participants.

Blackhawk748
2015-01-17, 08:24 PM
The same book also has Fell Conspiracy (not evil, despite the name). It offers such gems as Message at will, untyped bonuses to listen and spot, 100ft telepathy and immunity to flat-footed and flanking, for all participants.

Ok why are all the good ceremony feats in the [Evil] book? lol