PDA

View Full Version : Gish Cleric Help

defiantdan
2015-01-12, 09:04 AM
The build so far. Using Pathfinder feat progression. Nothing barred. Everyone is good aligned. Looking to fill in feats to help make a decent gish and last bit of prestige class. Thanks in advance :).

Lesser Aasimar
Cloistered Cleric 3/Church Inquisitor 2/Dweomerkeeper 5/Contemplative 1/Dweomerkeeper 5/Divine Oracle 2/

Domains: Knowledge/Rune/Magic/Inquisition/Spell/Oracle

Flaw:Extend Spell
Flaw:Persistant Spell
Flaw:Magical Training
1:DMM:Persistant Spell
3:Improved Initiative
5:
7:
9:Initiate of Mystra
11:
13:Craft Contigent Spell
15:
17:
19:

Psyren
2015-01-12, 09:07 AM
More metamagic, specifically Quicken and DMM Quicken might be nice. If you need to replace a buff, being able to do so as a swift action is always nice.

You can also never really go wrong with Improved Initiative, especially as a caster.

Rebel7284
2015-01-12, 09:12 AM
How are you qualifying for dweomerkeeper without a way to cast arcane spells? Anyspell? Besides that, i like trading turn undead for rebuke dragons or turn essentia and then dipping sacred exorcist to get two turning pools. Requires azurin race for turn essentia. Did the DM approve three flaws? The book recommends a limit of two

defiantdan
2015-01-12, 09:13 AM
DM has approved up to 4 flaws. taken from UA or Dragon mags. Replaced Zen Archery for Magical Training to qualify.

Psyren
2015-01-12, 09:14 AM
How are you qualifying for dweomerkeeper without a way to cast arcane spells? Anyspell?

I assumed he was using Magical Training for that, though I forget if that works.