PDA

View Full Version : [Minor BRitF commentary spoilers]

Procyonpi
2015-01-12, 05:21 PM
Was the third place Haley could have gotten her hair back Tinkertown? Would seem to make sense.

NerdyKris
2015-01-12, 05:40 PM
That's what it sounded like to me as well. That or he meant "handle it after this plot arc" and didn't mean a specific town.

Peelee
2015-01-12, 06:35 PM
That's how I read it.

Procyonpi
2015-01-12, 07:25 PM
That's what it sounded like to me as well. That or he meant "handle it after this plot arc" and didn't mean a specific town.

Yeah, it would make sense, because it would mean she'd get her hair back when she left the desert. I wonder what his mechanism was, though.

Jaxzan Proditor
2015-01-12, 09:41 PM
I think that's what it was too. I do wonder if it would have been resolved in a different way.

Darth Paul
2015-01-16, 01:29 AM
Yeah, it would make sense, because it would mean she'd get her hair back when she left the desert. I wonder what his mechanism was, though.

We have seen plenty of magic shops in Tinkertown, presumably a potion of Hair Restoration purchased there would do the trick? Or else Julio would have some product on board the Mechane as the result of a sponsorship deal that she could use for free.

Yeah, I like that second idea. "Just For Rogues Hair Potion". Keeps hair long and lustrous, no matter how often a red dragon breathes fire on you.

Dr. Gamera
2015-01-16, 06:04 AM
Or else Julio would have some product on board the Mechane as the result of a sponsorship deal that she could use for free.

Yeah, I like that second idea. "Just For Rogues Hair Potion". Keeps hair long and lustrous, no matter how often a red dragon breathes fire on you.

"I don't always go temporarily bald. But when I do..."