PDA

View Full Version : Wizards online content

Heliomance
2015-01-13, 08:03 AM
Is there a comprehensive list anywhere of all the new content released online only? The Swiftblade, Zceryll, the Mind's Eye stuff, all that lot. Seems like a useful thing to have.

atemu1234
2015-01-13, 08:06 AM
Is there a comprehensive list anywhere of all the new content released online only? The Swiftblade, Zceryll, the Mind's Eye stuff, all that lot. Seems like a useful thing to have.

I downloaded the entire site with HTtrack, so I just use that. The comprehensive list is actually in the archives.

Heliomance
2015-01-13, 08:13 AM
I downloaded the entire site with HTtrack, so I just use that. The comprehensive list is actually in the archives.

There are an awful lot of articles that don't add any new game content, though. Trawling through every article in the archives looking for anything useful is a thankless task. I was wondering if there was anything that just collated the game content that was added.

atemu1234
2015-01-13, 08:16 AM
There are an awful lot of articles that don't add any new game content, though. Trawling through every article in the archives looking for anything useful is a thankless task. I was wondering if there was anything that just collated the game content that was added.

The last I know of was bricked by the changing of the archives. I'm not sure if someone has fixed it or made a new one by now.

Red Fel
2015-01-13, 08:27 AM
I generally use the Guide to Free D&D (http://www.minmaxboards.com/index.php?topic=513.0). If any links there don't work, just replace "www" with "archive" in the address.

Amphetryon
2015-01-13, 08:28 AM

Last I looked, there was a sticky over at minmaxboards titled "A Guide to Free D&D" or some such, that linked to all the articles and rules crunch WotC had published online. I suspect a good deal of the links now need the new "archive" prefix, but the thread was pretty comprehensive.

EDIT: Aaand, swordsaged.