PDA

View Full Version : The April Fools' Day Bombing!

Pages : [1] 2

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 07:58 PM
NOTE: This is an Event, even though it was not posted as such. Sorry.

"NOW!" (http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs14/f/2007/091/0/0/The_Attack_by_PlushZombie.gif) (link)

(Dammit, the picture I put there originally was way too big)
KABOOOOOOOOOOM!
And with this, The Police Station shudders and begins to sink into the Sewers, lopsided!

This is freeform...Assume that any and all K.N.A.V.E.S and Police NPCs are locked in combat and etcetera. Please, before you post, say whether you are below or above ground, as the Police Station is halfway between the two.

All are invited to participate. After all, we're the BAD GUYS! Aren't you supposed to win the day? But this battle will probably be raging for a while, and, if possible, it will be more than a little bit spectacular.

Enemies of the police, you are likewise encouraged to support our fiendish anti-police force. Death to the pathetic lawmen who are so afraid to impose death themselves!

Meynolds
2007-04-01, 08:01 PM
((Two minutes later than you said.))

[Underground]

Moon looks rather startled to be underground at this point.

The Geomancer
Czar Prohibition runs down the street roaring ferociously. He leaps atop the police station and decapitates a police NPC who happens to cross his path.

McBish
((Um... why didn't you do this in the Station thread? Oh well.))

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 08:02 PM
(( I'm not perfect, so I'm two minutes late. And I didn't want to clog the Station Thread, so I posted to go to this event in the station thread.))

[Aboveground]

State laughs maniacally and leaps onto the roof with a number of soldiers in tow.

McBish
2007-04-01, 08:04 PM
The mutt looks around. Huh. Well this sucks. Oh he is underground. Fairies to me. The faires all fly towards the mutt and huddle up and pull out wands. Any officer avaliable we are being attacked.

The Geomancer
2007-04-01, 08:05 PM
Czar Prohibition is fighting like a mad..erm croc... Leaping left and right his long arms finding throats to squeeze, his jaws finding torsos to crunch. He fights with an animal ferocity that is terrifying to behold. Dead NPCs follow him where ever he goes.[above ground]

Meynolds
2007-04-01, 08:05 PM
((It was a joke.))

[Underground]

Moon wraps his head around the fact that the Station is being attacked, and snaps an arrow over his knee. He begins to hover.

He also moves over to the mutt.

Kyrian
2007-04-01, 08:06 PM
Above Ground, Luminia breathes fire at Prohibition and the dead NPCs.

McBish
2007-04-01, 08:06 PM
((All NPC officers are below ground with the mutt and Moon.))

AmberVael
2007-04-01, 08:08 PM
Inquisitor Verdict appears underground, smiling as she just watches.

Rebonack
2007-04-01, 08:09 PM
A mini-Maph'tey is flung from his desk as the station shudders and drops through the streets into the mire below.

The whole sudden getting tossed into the wall thing wakes him up pretty good.

"What the? What happened?"

An absolutely inconspicuous looking NPC surveys the damage along with the gathering crowd above ground.

"That worked out quite lovely."

The Geomancer
The dead NPCs get charred, and Prohibitions stops in his tracks. The fire hasn't hurt him that much, but genuinely surprised him. He changes directions and leaps through the air at Luminia, his jaws wide open ((How big is this firebreather?)) [above ground]

NecroPaladin
((Ah, it was a joke. Hey, look, I'm just as humorless as State. Oh, and another reason I didn't post it in Station is because this is a dual-part Station and Sewers dealie. So I didn't want to hop between two threads.))

State leaps down further as K.N.A.V.E.S Soldados begin to rain black powder bombs on the chaos in the Sewers. The Station itself has hit the bottom of the Sewers, but is tilted up at the front to allow anyone fairly good at jumping to bridge the gap and get to the surface.

State cracks a few skulls (One of them his own soldier, because said soldier didn't finish off his opponent) and begins to stroll, baton drawn, towards mutt and Moon.

Kyrian
2007-04-01, 08:11 PM
((Larger than that mouth's going to get...say hello to a dragon.))

Luminia breathes fire again into Prohibition's open mouth at the same time Silas returns from elsewhere and fires a large energy blast at Prohibition.

McBish
2007-04-01, 08:11 PM
Towards Mutt and Moon and a bunch of faires. The faires launch about ten hold person spells at State. The mutt moves between him and the faires.

Nevrmore
2007-04-01, 08:14 PM
Terrorem sligns his bardiche over his shoulders, interlocking it through his hands. he trembles with anticipation.

"Oh man...This is gonna be great."

The Geomancer
2007-04-01, 08:16 PM
The fire does nothing to stop the Crocodillian from flying through the air, due to the incredible amount of protection it has in its mouth. The energy blast slams into Prohibition and sends him flying to the side missing Luminia completely. Stunned for only a second he tries to leap onto Luminia's back from his new vantage point.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 08:16 PM
He shrugs them off.

"I am no PERSON, mutt. I used to be, but I am no more. See, you just wasted all of that energy."

He begins to charge.

"Your nonviolent logic is flawed and outdated-"

He draws closer-

"You should have killed me-"

His eyes flash and his baton whips up-

"WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE!"

He brings the baton crashing toward the mutt!

Kyrian
2007-04-01, 08:18 PM
Luminia slides out of the way, and off Silas' desk, and Silas fires another charged blast at Prohibition.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 08:18 PM
Aerin flies over the scene.

The Geomancer
2007-04-01, 08:20 PM
((Desk? What Desk? Czar Prohibition is on the roof. I was under the impression that the interior of the police station is gaurded from attack)) Prohibition manages to dodge this one just to late, and it grazes his shoulder. "You are going to pay for that!" He screams, leaping towards Silas.

McBish
2007-04-01, 08:21 PM
The mutt seems confuesed. He has no recolaction of ever meeting this person. But the attack seems to signal that he is mean. So the mutt dodges. Do I know you? Or are you just another crazy? He barks something in celstial. Get the shipment. Several faires start to open up a portal. Several other faires pull out other wands. Five 9th level magic missels fly at State.

Rebonack
2007-04-01, 08:21 PM
At about this point Maph'tey decides that being cute isn't going to help in a battle for life and death. He shifts back into his human form and thrusts a single hand at the rampaging crocodile and...

Nothing happens.

"What the...?"

As a matter of fact, the officers in general may be finding it somewhat difficult to cast spells. Or breathing elemental fire. Or pretty much anything else that's drawing power from such outside sources.

The inconspicuous NPC up top continues to inconspicuously divert power away from the casters as they call on it.

((At this point, think Concentration check.)

Kyrian
2007-04-01, 08:22 PM
((Oh.))

Luminia swats with her tail at Prohibition, while Silas brings his other arm up, already having it transformed into a sword, and aims it so that Prohibition is about to skewer himself upon it.

Nevrmore
2007-04-01, 08:23 PM
Just as it seems like Magister Terrorem is about to shake enough to have a seizure, he swing his bardiche into a readied stance.

"I can't take it anymore!" He screams, charging at the wreckage of the station. He begins cutting down police NPCs. Anyone astute enough to notice would see that those who weren't killed immediately by his chops fell to the ground, crying in horrible, agonizing pain and curling into balls, even if they ahd only been dealt glancing wounds.

blackout
2007-04-01, 08:23 PM
A half-dozen Thunderhawks land outside the sinking station, and drop twenty Blackout Raider soldiers each. Most are armed with assault rifles and bolters, with the occasional heavy weapon.((Grenade launcher, heavy bolter, rocket launcher, etc.)) Nukular lands beside them from the lead Thunderhawk.[aboveground]

Need a hand, officers? The Thunderhawks lift off after dropping the raiders and begin making strafing runs on K.N.A.V.E.S soldiers.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 08:25 PM
Aerin aims a blast of soulfire at Magister Terrorem.

The Geomancer
2007-04-01, 08:26 PM
Prohibition is moving too fast to be hit by the tail. The sword however is another problem altogether. Unable to stop his movement entirely he does a kind of limbo-slide under the sword, which will kick Silas's legs out from under him if successful.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 08:27 PM
"UNNNNNNNNG!"

State takes the impact without grace, although his various reductions and powers keep him intact. He draws back up without using his limbs, as if weightless.

The furious face that the mutt sees before him used to be Namesake. Once. Now it is contorted and drunk with power, and half of a pretty mask yet remains on its face.

"Verdict. Please close this portal."

He whips his baton back around, and then exhales suddenly, breathing a noxious, black gas all over mutt and the fairies.

"I am going to emulate these 'crazies' and tear the police chief limb from limb."

He charges again, with as much vigor as before, at his choking opponents.

Nevrmore
2007-04-01, 08:28 PM
Terrorem, extraordinarily flexible for such a frail looking man, easily twists out of the way of the oncoming fire before continuing to cut through policeman and wanderers caught in the crossfire alike.

Kyrian
2007-04-01, 08:29 PM
Silas falls forward, and thrusts the sword at Prohibition as he also fires another blast. He mentally calls out.

McBish
2007-04-01, 08:31 PM
The mutt tries to figure out who this is. But comes up with nothing. He sees the gass and holds his breath and the faires flap there wings to blow it away. The mutt continues dodging attacks. 7 celstial lions appear and will start to attack Magister Terrorem. The portal is open and a fairy flies through it.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 08:32 PM
Aerin dives at Terrorem, unleashing a furious slashing assault.

The Geomancer
2007-04-01, 08:33 PM
Prohibition throws his head to one side, dodging the sword thrust. The blast hits him fully in the chest knocking the air out of him. Still he reaches up with one arm, trying to catch Silas's falling shoulder. If he does, he begins to crush the shoulder bone with incredible force.
Soldados get the Dragon!!!" He screams at nearby NPCs. They attempt to do so.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 08:34 PM
"VERDICT.

CLOSE.

THE.

PORTAL.

OR.

THIS.

GETS.

HARDER!"

State unleashes his fury with a baton swipe at the mutt's gut.

wxdruid
Illuminario stays in the shadows, waiting until unfortunates come her way in the sewers.

AmberVael
Aesa uses a galdr to attempt to dimiss the lions and close the portal.
((Sorry guys, but I have some other things I am doing))

Nevrmore
Terrorem thrusts the large blade of his bardiche in front of him which blocks the majority of Aerin's assaults. His extremities begin taking hits, however.

"Augh! You bitch!" He growls, trying to push her away and follow with a sideways slash.

Rebonack
2007-04-01, 08:35 PM
The inconspicuous NPC turns his attention to the still open gate and begins to covertly unweave the magic that hold it coherent.

Maph'tey seems to be having trouble with his more powerful abilities, so he resorts to throwing a chair at the nearest NPC KNAVE.

"That's really impressive, Maph'tey. You should teach me how to do that."

"Now it not the time Ruin..."

Kyrian
2007-04-01, 08:35 PM
Luminia flies out of the way and breathes fire at them. Prohibition grabs Silas, but Silas just grins as he melts away then reforms a little ways away.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 08:36 PM
((It's fine, Vael. Adds tension.))

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

State stays close to the mutt, pounding away as hard and as swiftly as he can. The attacks are wild, but some are bound to hit.

blackout
2007-04-01, 08:37 PM
Nukular opens fire with his pulse-chaingun at Terrorem, while the Raiders engage K.N.A.V.E.S soldiers, firing their guns and throwing grenades.

Warpfire
A peasant wanders into the confusion. He looks very frightened, but seems driven on by some unearthly force as he leaps on to the roof of the station. His skin starts to contort and bubble in weird ways while he makes his way to where the main police force is gathered, underground.

wxdruid
Illuminario finds one police NPC coming her way. She steps out of the shadows long enough to drain him of his STR and waits for the next one.

McBish
The mutt gets hit. The portal and lions dissapear. Several of the faires turn into Juvenile Brass Dragons ((we'll say 5)). The Dragons are now guarding any NPC officer and will try to eat people that get near And the mutt growls and tries to remove State's leg.

The Geomancer
2007-04-01, 08:38 PM
Prohibition is just glad for the chance to get up, and does so. He then grabs a nearby polic NPC, rips off its head and throws it really hard at Silas. Lumina toasts about three NPCs, but more come and they have spears. "Aim for its eyes!" Calls Prohibition. They do so.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 08:39 PM
K.N.A.V.E.S Reinforcements begin to head to the scene, albeit in not what you'd call a full-on assault. They begin to replace the diminishing fallen.

State continues to hammer away, seeking blood. ((Ooh, I want a face off with Ruin...))

Kyrian
2007-04-01, 08:39 PM
Luminia's player points out that she's up in the air, so unless they're throwing the spears, they miss horribly. She breathes fire yet again. Silas ducks under the head and fires two charged blasts at Prohibition.

McBish
2007-04-01, 08:40 PM
((People, all NPC officers are underground and surronded by 5 dragons.))

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 08:41 PM
State takes a hit to the leg, and as he trips and dissapears in a puff of smoke. Arsenic and a chunk of his calf are left behind.

((Sorry, just the possibility of a vulnerable Ruin...too good to pass up.))

Nevrmore
2007-04-01, 08:41 PM
Magister Terrorem feels the hot sting of rounds in his back. He spins around, growling.

"You metallic piece of scheise!" He spits, pulling a vial out of his coat.

The Geomancer
2007-04-01, 08:42 PM
Czar Prohibitions player wasn't sure how high up she was. Among the reinforcements come some with bows and arrows who join the spear throwers, only this time the projectiles are more effective at finding their mark. Prohibition uses the decapitated body of the NPC as a shield against the blast. Still holding the now charred body in front of him, Prohibition charges Silas.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 08:43 PM
Aerin dodges away from the bardiche and casts sunburst (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/sunburst.htm) in front of Terrorem, using her badge to warn all the police, Watch out for your eyes!

NecroPaladin
*Poof*

State is at the entrance to the police station, and strolls in toward Maph'Tey. His voice becomes soft, and insidious. Overtones repeat and reverberate in his voice, and his eyes glow evilly under a broken mask stained with arsenic.

"Ohhh...I've wanted to do this for a looooooooooong time..."

wxdruid
Illuminario smirks as she waits.

AmberVael
2007-04-01, 08:44 PM
Aesa watches emotionlessly, doing nothing.

McBish
The mutt and faires re-group underground. So how long do you think they will take? They should be here soon.

Rebonack
Seeing that the immediate threat of police reinforcements have been quelled The Blind Justice decides to take off the kiddy gloves.

And its human flesh, which is really creepy. The inconspicuous NPC suddenly becomes much less inconspicuous as his body is consumed in a sudden burst of sickly sea-green flames. The end result is the not so natural natural form of Justice.

The crowd of NPCs give the aberrant being plenty of room as it makes its way to the edge of the pit.

Maph'tey glances at State oddly as he nears.

"Namesake? What the hell is going on?"

"Hey! It's Captain Cadaver! Hi Captain Cadaver!"

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 08:46 PM
State gets right into melee range, literally giggling in anticipation.

"Hello, Maph'tey."

"Hello, Ruin."

((Blarg...Deadtime for dinner, possibly...I hope not...let's keep this in stasis, Maph'Tey))

Kyrian
2007-04-01, 08:47 PM
There is a tapping on Justice's shoulder, followed by Kyrian's fist flying at his face.

Rafael looks around as he leaps to the roof, behind Prohibition, and summons his katana into his hand.

Luminia is quite thankful that she's at that age where she's big enough to cause damage, but small enough to perform aerial maneuvers and dodge the majority of fire.

Silas sidesteps the charge, and fires an energy blast at Prohibition's head.

Nevrmore
2007-04-01, 08:48 PM
Seeing that Terrorem's eyes are already stitched quite shut, the sunburst isn't very effective at all. Instead of crying in pain, he spins 360 degrees, bardiche outstretched, trying to hit anyone in the immediate vicinity.

Lord Iames Osari
Iames appears in the sky high, high over the scene, and begins picking off the KNAVES NPCs.

blackout
Nukular brings his shoulder-mounted frag-missle launcher to bear and locks onto Terrorem's heat signature. Bring it, yo!

AmberVael
2007-04-01, 08:49 PM
Aesa begins chanting, and bursts of antimagic start intercepting Iames's psionics.

McBish
2007-04-01, 08:49 PM
The mutt and the faires stay underground waiting. They seem sure that whoever is up there fighting can take care of themselve. Plus they are expecting more guests and they don't want to be rude.

Kenyon
2007-04-01, 08:50 PM
((Hey, is it too late for someone to join the fun?))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 08:51 PM
Aerin dodges the bardiche again, moving further back from Terrorem and sending another blast of soulfire at him.

The Geomancer
2007-04-01, 08:51 PM
The energy blast slams into Prohibition sending him head over heels. When he lands, he looks around with a look that says "Play time's over". Putting his hand into his pocket, he pulls out a little flask, which he downs it one gulp. Then he charges at Silas with incredible speed. When he reaches Silas he jumps. Leaping into the air far over Silas's head he flies at Luminia with almost undodgable speed.

Warpfire
2007-04-01, 08:52 PM
The peasant walks down to where the mutt and fairies are holed up underground. He looks around, apparently confused.

Rebonack
2007-04-01, 08:53 PM
There's a resounding metallic clang as Kyrian's fist drives into Justices' equally metallic skull, causing the strange being to double over backwards.

Oddly enough, it's still standing, just bent over as if ready to play limbo.

It then rights itself in a rather strange manner. This involves no fewer than ten spear-tipped tendrils digging into the ground behind it and pushing it upright.

"Well. Hello to you too."

A fell ethereal black flame begins to crackle around the creature's outline.

Maph'tey does his best to take up a defensive stance.

"I hope you don't have anything to do with this attack."

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 08:54 PM
Iames scowls and drops down toward Aesa, aiming a kick at her.

Kenyon
Kenyon is on his way to Trog's, when he notices a distinct lack of a Police Station, and sounds of fighting where it used to be.

"Well, this's new..."

Carefully, he peers down the hole, not really sure what he's looking at.

Ms_Elaneous
((Kenyon, in my experience, it's never to late for fun. :smallbiggrin:))

AmberVael
2007-04-01, 08:55 PM
Aesa, being a fair ways away, does a quick teleport out of Iames's path and brings up an Antimagic field around herself as well.

blackout
2007-04-01, 08:57 PM
Nukular immediately spots Kenyon, losing his target lock Terrorem.((hoo boy...)) HEY!

Blood
2007-04-01, 08:58 PM
Rell breaks out of Dead Time, fires some beams of light around, and then promptly turns into an NPC for whoever feels like controlling him as his player needs sleep.

((He's inside the Station underground with the Mutt. Also, he has a watch that counteracts antimagic.))

Kyrian
2007-04-01, 08:58 PM
Prohibition finds himself at a dilemma....With where Silas had been standing....rushing him and jumping for Luminia fails miserably...Prohibition is in the wrong direction.

Kyrian cracks his knuckles.

Luminia flies higher.

Silas fires yet another blast at Prohibition.

Rafael starts katana-ing KNAVE NPCs.

Kenyon
2007-04-01, 08:59 PM
Kenyon hears Nukular's familiar voice, and half expecting to get shot at, readies his rifle.

"WHAT?"

Lord Iames Osari
Iames teleports as close to Aesa as he can get, then launches himself at her.

Renrik
(you know, ironcially, if Renrik were here, he'd be the first one to be getting a few shots in at the police. But he's up in Rimeholt, killing authority figures there. And Narfang is a cop.))

Aboveground

Narfang, having come up from the slums where was taking the day off, runs in from a sidestreet, and pulls out his hand crossbow, firing an exploding shot at Aesa, then drawing his shortsword and advancing towards her quickly, moving in and assuming a fighting stance.

AmberVael
2007-04-01, 09:01 PM
Aesa quickly darts into the air, but seems to be entirely on the defensive. Narfang's bolt catches her in the leg, but the fire does nothing to her.
Well hello Iames. Good to see you back.

McBish
2007-04-01, 09:02 PM
A portal opens up by the mutt. And a fairy flies out. This one looks different from the normal faires. He is wearing armor and carrying a sword. He salutes the mutt. Right after he comes through many more start filing out and forming into ranks.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 09:02 PM
Namesake speaks for a short while.

"Oh no, Maph'Tey. I did not [I]intend to have something to do with this attack. I am no player here.

But likewise I am no bystander.

You see, it's not that I had something to do with this,

I had EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT!"

Laughing like a madman, he whips his baton around his body, aiming at Ruin in particular.

Renrik
2007-04-01, 09:03 PM
Narfang curses as she takes off, and sheahs his sword, quickly putting another bolt in his crossbow.

The Geomancer
2007-04-01, 09:04 PM
Prohibition is cool with it, he lands in a pile of Police NPCs sending them flying in a generally decapitated fashion. Prohibition being extremely drunk from the contents of his vile, takes the energy blast in the arm and feels almost no effect. Then he charges at Silas with his fist raised at by his head, ready to punch Silas into an alternate universe. It should be noted that he is moving at speeds that aren't safe or normal speeds for living beings to go at.

blackout
Nukular uses his jump-pack to fly over to Kenyon. Alright, gunsmith. You don't like me, I sure as hell don't like you, but the police need all the help they can get. Take this and gimme some covering fire! He hands Kenyon a pulse rifle.

Ms_Elaneous
[Above Ground]
The fire and fighting of the crowd has attracted an observer. Tall and lanky, he surveys the fight with a critical glowing eye, reminiscent of embers. "The take from this will be magnificent," his ashen face breaks into a gruesome smile, more like a jagged chasm than a mouth. Whatever he is, he certainly isn't human. "Now, my dilema: get involved, or simply wait?"

Kenyon
2007-04-01, 09:06 PM
Kenyon looks confused as he grabs the pulse rifle. "The police need help? What the hell's goin' on?"

Kyrian
2007-04-01, 09:06 PM
((Geomancer: How?? McBish has already stated the NPCs are below ground, and you've stated you're on the roof.))

Warpfire
2007-04-01, 09:07 PM
The peasant is taken away cursing by a particularly inconvenient spurt of dead time. Again.

Rebonack
2007-04-01, 09:08 PM
"That can cause premature arthritis, you know," the silver and maroon creature coos. How it can coo with its grating, androgynous voice is anyone's guess. Like a snake striking, or more precisely four snakes striking, a quartet of spear tip tendrils jerk out of the street and dart toward Kyrian from, well, four angles at once.

"Very unhealthy."

Maph'tey stumbles back and manages to trip over some rumble quite satisfactorily. This, fortunately, causes the blow to swish over his head. Unfortunately he's now on his ass.

Refuge manifests, wielding the smoldering mass of steel he likes to refer as a weapon.

"I had thought you above such behavior, Namesake," comes the brazen knight's resonant voice. He then attempts to hew State in half just for old time's sake.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 09:08 PM
((I think Geomancer fell through the hole))

"I am no longer Namesake. I am a higher lifeform. Or as you prefer it, a lower one. And I do not wish you to get involved, save as a member of the police."

He ducks the blade (his cap is burned off his head, though), twirling his baton like a dervish and repeatedly bringing it upon Maph'Tey's wings.

"This is for your own good, Ruin! And you for helping, Knight!"

The Geomancer
2007-04-01, 09:09 PM
((He leaped through the air and landed on the part of the roof that is in the sewers. The whole thing is slanty.))

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-01, 09:09 PM
For the time being, the ash man watches quietly, trying to determine what exactly is going on, but not being overly concerned about it. He takes a look at the giant crocodile and laughs to himself. What an interesting thing it would be if he burned. His ashes would be useful.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 09:10 PM
Aesa quickly darts into the air, but seems to be entirely on the defensive. Narfang's bolt catches her in the leg, but the fire does nothing to her.
Well hello Iames. Good to see you back.

Why thank you, Iames replies. Don't take it personally if I don't have much time for pleasantries at the moment. He teleports to a point directly above her and just outside the antimagic field. He drops down in freefall and attempts to grapple her.

McBish
2007-04-01, 09:10 PM
When there are about 50 enforcerer faires they move out to attack the KNAVES. More faires start to come out of the portal.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 09:12 PM
KNAVE Reinforcements find hard competition with the enforcers, and begin to fall back, out of the hole. Looks like it's coming time to seal this thing.

Kyrian
2007-04-01, 09:12 PM
Silas is fine with that. He melts into a puddle right under Prohibition.

Luminia flies away for the time being.

Rafael continues to make short work of KNAVE NPCs.

Kyrian growls as two tendrils wrap around his arms, and the other two he manages to dodge. He pulls, trying to snap the two wrapped around his arms.

blackout
2007-04-01, 09:13 PM
Less talky, more shooty! Aim for those guys! He points at the retreating KNAVE soldiers.

AmberVael
2007-04-01, 09:13 PM
Aesa notices where Iames is just barely in time and moves out of the way, flying to the side and a little lower. She is maybe thirty above the ground now.
Its a pity that you don't, Iames. I mean, you could if you just stopped fighting and talked instead.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 09:14 PM
((Dude...Kyrian, you have FOUR PCs from various places wailing on us. And Rebonack, don't worry, although State intends to kill Ruin, I'm sure there's a way we can both come out of this satisfied. *evil grin*))

wxdruid
2007-04-01, 09:14 PM
Illuminario slowly backs up as more police arrive.

Kenyon
2007-04-01, 09:15 PM
Kenyon hesitates for a second, but after seeing officers getting attacked, he readies the pulse rifle, and takes a shot at Terrorem, then proceeding to leap down towards the roof of the station.

Kyrian
2007-04-01, 09:15 PM
((Dude...Kyrian, you have FOUR PCs from various places wailing on us. And Rebonack, don't worry, although State intends to kill Ruin, I'm sure there's a way we can both come out of this satisfied. *evil grin*))

((3 actually, Luminia just flew away. I'm sorry, was there a point to pointing out something I already know?))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 09:16 PM
((Nevrmore went offline, unfortunately))

Aerin moves to help Kyrian, attacking the tendrils with her sword.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 09:16 PM
((Naw, just wanted to mention that Clay does happen to exist...well, I haven't followed his actions, did he die?))

The Geomancer
2007-04-01, 09:17 PM
Prohibition swears under his breath. He changes directions, running back down underground. He goes towards State, hoping to protect him from any more onslaught. ((I need to be up early tomorrow and am heading to bed. Ms E has agreed to guide Czar for awhile))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 09:18 PM
I will if you will, Iames catches himself in midair.

AmberVael
2007-04-01, 09:19 PM
Aesa blinks at him.
I've barely done anything except stop a few of your powers. Did it look like I was really fighting?
She holds out a hand.

Renrik
2007-04-01, 09:20 PM
Narfang realizes the precarious position he is in a fight involving Aesa and Iames, and so fires the second bolt at Aesa before stowing away the corssbow and drawng out the shortswrd again, going to the aid of Kyrian instead, trying to get a flanking position on the creature attacking him.

I still don't like you, bounty hunter, but you're better than these guys, eh?

He gets his flanking position and darts in with a quick jab from his shortsword, aiming for a vital area.

VVVVVV Yeah, sorry about that. Didn't know you were negotiating. The posts happened very fast.

Kenyon
2007-04-01, 09:21 PM
Kenyon lands with a bit of a heavy thump onto the roof of the station. His target suddenly gone, he looks around for anyone else he can help.

Kyrian
2007-04-01, 09:21 PM
Silas reforms and stands with his back to Rafael's as they continue to slaughter NPCs up on the roof.

"Rafael, right?"

Do I know you?

"Kinda. You know me, yet you don't. Explanations later."

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 09:22 PM
Seeing a battle they may actually turn the tide of, K.N.A.V.E.S Soldiers begin to jump into Kyrian's fray (Rather than Iames'). Many of them would be shaken were it not for that they know the punishment for fleeing.

McBish
2007-04-01, 09:24 PM
Another 50 enforcer faires come out of the portal. They join the first 50. The 5 dragons go out to fight as well.

blackout
2007-04-01, 09:24 PM
((Figured that out, edited post accordingly.))

Nukular runs to Rafael, shooting KNAVEs as he goes. Sir, Shas'O Nukular, Blackout Raiders Mercenary Army! Requesting permission to call in artillery support!

AmberVael
2007-04-01, 09:25 PM
Aesa hisses as the bolt hits her in the side and glares down at Narfang. She uses a spell to place a windwall around herself.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 09:26 PM
((Aright, gonna log off for a bit...The battle outside is all but lost (please seal up the hole, someone!), but Maph'Tey and State can duke it out tommorow.

Peace out, people.

Well, 'peace' is a bad choice of terms here...
EDIT: Actually, I wanna finish this.))

Kenyon
Kenyon takes a few shots at the KNAVE small fries, then turns to anyone he recognizes. "Hey, where're the big boys 'round here?"

Rebonack
((One does not use spear-tipped tendrils for wrapping.))

Kyrian manages to get his hands on one of the tendrils before it slithers back, his deific strength causing the maroon flesh to rend and spew forth an ill smelling yellow inchor. However, the bone structure below the skin, if that's what it is at all, resists snapping with unnatural toughness.

Justice, however, seems quite pleased with the pair of gouges it had bestowed upon Kyrian.

A pair of tendrils snake up to watch the incoming aid.

"Oh lovely, more fun for me," the sadistic creature exults.

One splits open at the end, attempting to catch Aerin's blade and shatter by snapping closed.

The second just bobs about watching the goblin's every move as if it had a mind of its own.

Justice the lashes out with one of its sickle taloned gauntlets in an attempt to simply gut the god where he stands.

Refuge quickly switches to defense, the slab of metal serving as a shield as well as it could as a blade. The flurry of blows pings off the barrier before the shield is thrust forward in a bid to knock State off balance.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 09:30 PM
Aesa blinks at him.
I've barely done anything except stop a few of your powers. Did it look like I was really fighting?
She holds out a hand.

You were aiding these others who were fighting, Iames takes a few experimental steps forward. That amounts to much the same thing in my book. If the antimagic field is gone, he shakes her hand.

Kyrian
2007-04-01, 09:30 PM
Thanks Aerin. Kyrian says telepathically, if she can hear him. He then turns to Justice. Fine, have it your way... Kyrian vanishes, reappearing outside the tentacles. He draws Renegade and activates it's magic, grinning as fire, ice, and lightning travel the length of the blade.

Rafael shrugs at Nukular. I'm not in charge here. With that he runs to leap into the fray with Kyrian, swinging his katana like crazy.

(Oh...and just for Necro...I'll up myself back up to four PCs) KYRIAN! Leonel leaps into the fray, behind Justice, and starts hacking away at NPCs as well.

AmberVael
2007-04-01, 09:32 PM
Aesa shrugs and dismisses the antimagic for a moment, then pulls it up in a small field just to prevent people blasting her.
So, how are you doing now that you're back?
She summons a small glass of wine.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 09:32 PM
((Bah, Kyrian. Bah. :P ))

State takes the impact to the face, shattering off the rest of his mask. He runs right back into the fray, literally beating chunks off of Refuge. He's in a kind of Blackguard rage, and his eyes have turned from white to black.

"The TRUE Law takes any blows!"

((Actually, Reb, I've got a good idea to end this scene, so let's both get each other beaten and bloody, but then let me talk. THEN I log off.))

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-01, 09:33 PM
Prohibition finds his way to Kenyon, just as he finishes asking about the "big guys." "I was just asking myself where the food was." He shines a big toothy grin at him.

Renrik
2007-04-01, 09:34 PM
Narfang sees he isn;t going to get any sneak attacks in on the creature fighting Kyrian, and decides to instead aid in the fight by taking care of the reinforcements.

The goblin dodges back and thinks for a moment, then remembers a little something he learned from his kinsfolk in the Revolution, and lobs a petrol bomb at the reinforcements.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 09:35 PM
A few KNAVES scream as the bomb explodes, and soon Narfang sees a few black powder bombs hurled back in retribution.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 09:36 PM
((One does not use spear-tipped tendrils for wrapping.))

Kyrian manages to get his hands on one of the tendrils before it slithers back, his deific strength causing the maroon flesh to rend and spew forth an ill smelling yellow inchor. However, the bone structure below the skin, if that's what it is at all, resists snapping with unnatural toughness.

Justice, however, seems quite pleased with the pair of gouges it had bestowed upon Kyrian.

A pair of tendrils snake up to watch the incoming aid.

"Oh lovely, more fun for me," the sadistic creature exults.

One splits open at the end, attempting to catch Aerin's blade and shatter by snapping closed.

The second just bobs about watching the goblin's every move as if it had a mind of its own.

Justice the lashes out with one of its sickle taloned gauntlets in an attempt to simply gut the god where he stands.

Aerin's sword resists being shattered, and the soulfire surrounding it likely begins burning at the tendril. She aims a blast of soulfire at Justice.

McBish
2007-04-01, 09:36 PM
Enforcer faires keep coming out of the portal till there are about 500 of them.

blackout
2007-04-01, 09:37 PM
Alright, screw this! I'm calling in the artillery, vehicular, and air support! We're getting mauled! Fire control, gimme anti-infantry rounds on coordinates 100-4, 100-5, 100-6, 100-7, and 100-8! Pheonix Wing, you are cleared for bombing run! Light pyro-bombs! Thunderhawks, bring in the tanks! EVERYBODY, GET DOOOOOOOWN!

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 09:38 PM
Aesa shrugs and dismisses the antimagic for a moment, then pulls it up in a small field just to prevent people blasting her.
So, how are you doing now that you're back?
She summons a small glass of wine.

Well, Aerin and I have only been back for a few days, so we're still settling back in.

NecroPaladin
KNAVES soldiers begin to flee the area, utterly routed and hoping that the enforcer fairies are going to take the artillery. A few stay and fight, but most dissapear back into the crowds around the streets.

"MOVE IT MEN! MOVE MOVE MOVE! THEY'RE BRINGIN' IN THE HEAVIES-"

Kenyon
Kenyon sees Prohibition, and quickly readies his pulse rifle, firing a shot at his head. "Agh, me 'n my big mouth..."

He turns as Nukular starts shouting. "YOU'RE SENDIN' IN WHAT???"

AmberVael
2007-04-01, 09:39 PM
Aesa nods and yawns a little.
Its been rather wierd around here, ever since you two left. Inari's... wow its changed. High priest is an avatar... they got fought over by two different fates- who I both fought off- I literally had a child by accident...

McBish
2007-04-01, 09:40 PM
A fairy wearing the badge flies towards Nekular. Sir who are you and why are you ordering this place bombed?

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-01, 09:43 PM
Prohibition quickly moves his head aside to dodge the bullet and begins charging at Kenyon. "I'd say mine is bigger." He opens his mouth wide and the many jagged teeth are exposed.

The ash man's ears perk up at the sound of pyrobombs. This is ridiculously good.

Rebonack
2007-04-01, 09:43 PM
"What a marvelously large weapon," Justice sneers. "Though I can't help but think you're compensating for something with it."

The soulfire does indeed blaze, though in all likelihood not as intense as normal since Justice is now actively sapping the weapon's enchantments and, should it be being used as a conduit, the power behind it.

It's just a nasty critter like that.

Another of the creature's multitude of tendrils swats the incoming ray, causing it to burst in a shower of silver sparks.

State's baton crashes into Refuge's mail-clad arm, clashing with such tremendous force that it sends the appendage bouncing across the floor before landing, sizzling I might add, in the sewer water.

Maph'tey staggers back, looking none too pleased about this development.

"Oow..."

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 09:44 PM
Aesa nods and yawns a little.
Its been rather wierd around here, ever since you two left. Inari's... wow its changed. High priest is an avatar... they got fought over by two different fates- who I both fought off- I literally had a child by accident...

Iames blinks. So what happened to Fenric? And you had a child? I would have thought the Norns would have done to you what they did to Vera...

blackout
2007-04-01, 09:45 PM
Shas'O Nukular, leader of the Blackout Raiders! Came in the hopes of helpin you guys! I'm calling in the heavy support, we're being overrun! I suggest you hit the dirt!

Kyrian
2007-04-01, 09:45 PM
Kyrian rushes forward at godly speeds and slashes at Justice. Rafael and Leonel, both knowing what to do, leap up at Justice, and bring their katanas down on him.

Silas continues to fight off NPCs on the roof, then slides down and fires a charged blast at Prohibition.

AmberVael
2007-04-01, 09:46 PM
Fenric ended up getting killed and dragged off to be an avatar... its rather vague.
Aesa waves a hand to dismiss the issue.
They did. But being sterile didn't prevent this.
Lykan opened up a magic shop, and one component he needed was divine blood. I took his offer, and he got a couple of vials.
Well, apparently some druids came and smashed around his shop, and one of the vials mixed with some other things... including the magic in the air... and thus Kalar was born.
Aesa chuckles and shakes her head.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 09:46 PM
"That arm is NOTHING! I will leave NO PIECE OF YOU INTACT! I will erase you as letters from the parchment of the annals of history!"
State screams with anger and frustration, lifting his head to roar. He then steps back and leaps at Maph'Tey again, striking with a spine-arching, vertical motion.

Kenyon
2007-04-01, 09:47 PM
"Oh, y'want somethin' to eat?" Kenyon drops the pulse rifle, and readies his chainsword, revving it up with a loud whine. "Let's chew on this, sunshine!" He lunges forward, attempting to jam the weapon into Prohibition's mouth.

McBish
2007-04-01, 09:48 PM
Um... acctually we are doing the overrunning. Please call off the airstrike. He points to the 500 or so enforcer faires that have pushed back the NPC KNAVES.

Renrik
2007-04-01, 09:50 PM
Narfang utters a word of profanity, and dives under an upturned cart for cover as the bombs explode, though a shard of blasted stone still lacerates the flesh of his leg.

The goblin cries out in pain, and, underneath the cart, throws it on its side, so that the bottom is facing outward at the KNAVE troops, and lobs a second petrol bomb, setting his final one beside him.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 09:51 PM
Aerin yanks her sword free, and pumps her wings, charging at Justice with her sword raised: By your divine will, O Lady of the Ardent Heart, grant me the courage to smite down this foe!

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 09:51 PM
BOOOOM!

"Uwaaaaaah!"

Three KNAVES are sent flying, two fleeing and one advancing.

Four KNAVES approach the cart, weapons drawn.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-01, 09:54 PM
Kenyon apparently does not realize it yet, but Prohibition has been treated with a potion allowing him to eat anything. The chainsword does indeed go into his mouth, but it's not really doing any damage.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 09:55 PM
Iames turns ethereal as the bombardment commences.

Kyrian
2007-04-01, 09:56 PM
Silas keeps firing charged blasts at Prohibition.

blackout
Pheonix Wing, abort! Repeat: Abort bombing run! Thunderhawks, bring in those tanks! Fire control, change of coordinates! Aim all fire at 100-8 and 100-9! Cut off the retreating enemy forces!

AmberVael
Aesa yawns and waves to Iames.
Well, as I am doing nothing here, I might as well leave. I'll see you around.
She vanishes.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 09:57 PM
((Someone needs to cover that hole! And Rebonack, hurry up, I'm ending our little brawl soon.))

Kenyon
2007-04-01, 09:59 PM
Kenyon shoots a confused glare as his chainsword refuses to do any damage to Prohibition's head.

"Dammit, is it too much t'ask that someone I fight in this town is actually NORMAL?"

He puts his foot to Prohibition's stomach and pulls in an effort to pull his weapon and himself free.

Reptilus
2007-04-01, 10:00 PM
"Hey, I heard the bombs going off, what's going on here?" Snake asks Narfang as he runs up behind the cart, FAMAS assault rifle held in his left hand, bandage in his right. "You want some help with that leg?"

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-01, 10:00 PM
The ash demon watches from the shadows, deciding not to get directly involved in affairs that he has not part in. However, he makes plans for the aftermath...

Rebonack
2007-04-01, 10:01 PM
Three horrible scrapings of metal later Justice, or Iridaceae if you prefer, has turned the two overhead katana strikes and allowed Kyrian's weapon to slam into its left gauntlet which has apparently lost its talons and gained an oblong plane of red-tinted metal. It appears to have weathered the blow quite admirably.

"You certainly do an excellent job of broadcasting your attacks. Perhaps I should give you the chance to leave and get some practice first, hmmm?"

The bizarre metal then lashes out to entwine Kyrian's weapon as Justice wrenches its arm to the side, attempting to throw the god into Aerin's path.

"Well cra-" Maph'tey gets brained rather well by the baton. It involves lots of head splitting.

((Sorry about slowness. Getting attacked by... fivish people at once...)))

Kyrian
2007-04-01, 10:03 PM
Renegade vanishes as the metal lashes out, and Kyrian grabs the arm, keeping his ground.

Rafael and Leonel both attempt to take Justice's feet out from under him.

Silas is still firing at Prohibition

blackout
2007-04-01, 10:04 PM
Everyone hears a loud whistling noise...it gets louder, and shriller. It isn't long before it becomes clear that several artillery shells are incoming, aimed at the largest concentrations of KNAVE infantry.

McBish
2007-04-01, 10:04 PM
A bunch of faires see Justice being probably the biggert threat and pull out wands of Magic Missle. About 50 or so missles are launched at him.

Nevrmore
2007-04-01, 10:06 PM
((Blaaarg dead time.))

Nukulor might be surprised to see that Terrorem has no heat signature.

The Magister drops to the ground to avoid the soulfire, swinging the bardiche at Aerin's feet.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 10:08 PM
Aerin aims at Justice a mighty blow, channeling the power of the goddess Vala into her attack.

((Aerin's not around Terrorem anymore))

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 10:09 PM
((WOAH!))

State looks down at Maph'Tey's corpse. He then bursts into laughter, raising his arms, clutching at air, and dropping his baton.

"I've done it! I've killed him! I've killed-"

"-You've killed him."

Namesake's voice sounds. One of State's eyes glows white, the other, red.

"I defeated-"

"You did nothing so honorable. You ducked the sword of his protector and then tore off his arm, and then most of his head. The head of a helpless innocent. You are a monster."

"I will always be a monster."

"Have you no shame? Our vendetta was against Ruin."

"This was vengeance, then!"

"This was murder, then. And murder is a crime. So much for your petty VENGEANCE."

State dawns on this revelation.

"I've murdered-"

"Far too many people, State. Who are you?"

"I am you, Namesake. The old you."

"Then prepare for a generation gap. I will have no such elders."

State pulls Namesake's trusty club literally out of thin air, and with a whirl, brings it to his own head. He dissapears with a flash, leaving behind only the crumpled, winged corpse of an entity that had helped him in times past.

Renrik
2007-04-01, 10:10 PM
Narfang glances at the advancing KNAVE soldiers then at Snake.

Not right now, I don't!

He grits his teeth, takes the last petrol bomb, and tosses it the fifteen or so feet remaining between himself and the soldiers, then, in the same motion, grabs Snake by the collar and yanks him down, turning over the cart as he does so so that it covers the pair of them as the bomb goes off.

The cart splinters under the force of the bomb, shending a spray of large splinters into Narfang's side and wrecking the side of the cart. The goblin flips it up and over once more, so that it falls behind him and Snake, and gets up, aiming his hand crossbow through the smoke in one hand and holding his shortsword defensively in the other.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 10:11 PM
Prohibition (he's mine now) charges at Silas hungrily, lunging for his leg.

"So much for dinner and yet I still go for a good side of meat! What a pig I am! Or rather, what a ham I'll make of you."

Nevrmore
2007-04-01, 10:11 PM
((RAFLGJHRGA))

Magister instead begins slicing the feet of anyone around him, watching them fall to the ground.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 10:12 PM
Iames returns to the Material Plane and moves to attack Terrorem, sending a beam of electricity at him.

Kenyon
2007-04-01, 10:13 PM
Kenyon shouts in surprise as he is basically carried around by Prohibition by the sword in his mouth.

"Dammit, let GO!" He grabs his pistol out of his waistband with his free hand, and opens fire into Prohibition's face, while continuing to free his sword with the other hand.

Goblin Music
2007-04-01, 10:14 PM
Shadow appears hum what happened here?

Nevrmore
2007-04-01, 10:14 PM
The electricity hits the crazed man-thing, curling his muscles up for a moment. He quickly shakes it off, looking for the source of the attack.

darkblade
2007-04-01, 10:15 PM
"Sorry I'm late did miss the party took me a while to deactivate this things autopilot," Enforcer Judicial says through his 'borrowed' stealth vessel's loud speakers.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 10:16 PM
Erg!

One of the stray shots from Kenyon catches Prohibition above the eye, and he drops him, trying his best to trample his face and neck as he dashes at Silas.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 10:16 PM
Iames fires a beam of cold energy at Terrorem.

blackout
2007-04-01, 10:17 PM
NukulAr, seeing that the Magister is back in action, proceeds to fire at him, winging it with the missle launcher.

Meanwhile, the artillery continues to fall down on the poor, stupid KNAVE troops.

A half-dozen Thunderhawks come in, each carrying a pair of Predator tanks with a twin-linked lascannon and a pair of bolter sponsons. The tanks detach from the bottom of the Thunderhawks and proceed to fire into the enemy infantry.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 10:17 PM
The KNAVES are in a full out retreat now, save a few casters who are hastily walling the hole over to keep the Station underground.

McBish
2007-04-01, 10:19 PM
The faires move to stop the casters as do the dragon shaped faires.

darkblade
2007-04-01, 10:19 PM
"Damn seems I missed it ah well back to the pirates then," Darkblade says turning the ship around.

Nevrmore
2007-04-01, 10:20 PM
Terrorem, on his toes this time around, casts a Shield of Fire around himself. He begins charging frantically, setting alight anyone who gets too close.

Rebonack
Justice does its best to swat the incoming missiles out of the air, though despite the blur of motion a goodly portion of the projectiles strike true. With a pneumatic hiss Justice's maroon skinned arm pulls free from the gauntlet Kyrian has caught to allow it to face the fairy swarm.

It then does something rather unfriendly. It tweaks the stored magic within the wands carried by the diminutive beings to begin releasing into a feed-back loop. Upon running out of charges the magical devices will begin to explode like little arcane bombs.

The gauntlet now in Kyrian's grip decides that it doesn't like him, so it bursts into a writhing mass of razors, daggers, and other less pleasant things.

The katana blows clang quite resoundingly off of Justice's grieves, causing the creature to give very little due to its talons dug into the streets.

Aerin, however, manages to find a chink in the monster's armor, driving her sword home in a shower of yellow slime.

Justice staggers forward and drops to one knee, cackling madly. And gurgle too.

Kenyon
Kenyon hits the ground, and rolls away, as Prohibition stomps down.

"Grr, crazy bastard!"

Taking his pistol in both hands, he opens fire at Prohibition's legs to attempt to slow him down.

Kyrian
Silas turns into a puddle right as Prohibition is upon him.

Kyrian growls at the weak attack and sends a godly kick to Justice's face.

Rafael and Leonel turn back to fight NPCs.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 10:21 PM
By the time all of the casters are unconcious or dead, the hole is only 15x15ft. However, it is a hole nontheless.

((I expect the station to be down there for at least the duration of this thread.))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 10:22 PM
Iames closes with Terrorem, aiming a flurry of punches at him.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 10:22 PM
Prohibition staggers over the puddle, rearing back.

Don't think I won't drink you! He giggles, thinking how silly that sounds, and then attempts to drink Silas.

Kyrian
2007-04-01, 10:23 PM
Silas has already slithered away and reforms himself, firing a charged blast at Prohibition's head.

McBish
2007-04-01, 10:23 PM
Several faires are severaly injured or dead. Others drag them back for healing.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 10:24 PM
Aerin pulls her sword back and throws her bands of binding at Justice.

darkblade
Darkblade opens a channel to the comlink he slipped on Prohibbition earlier "Get the hell out of there their gonna rip you open man,"

blackout
As the KNAVEs retreat, another four Predators, backed by a couple of Bushwacker BattleMechs((refitted with Blackout Raider gear instead of the inefficient I.S. stuff.)), intercept them from various streets, and resume fire.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 10:25 PM
Czar takes the blast to the face and staggers, falling but quickly springing back up. He hastily runs to assist Terrorem.

Dammit! I'll drink you later, I've got better things to do!

Nevrmore
2007-04-01, 10:26 PM
Unless Iames can cancel out the Fire Shield, Terrorem is unaffected by his blows. He instead charges at the remaining fairies, trying to swipe at them so they cannot heal their own.

Goblin Music
2007-04-01, 10:27 PM
Dall casts Darkness behind the KNAVES's men

darkblade
2007-04-01, 10:28 PM
"I mean it Czar, Terrorem get the F*** out of there." the comlink hidden in Czar stomach screams. Darkblade also fires som blaster bolts illuimintaing Dall's darkness spell.

Rebonack
2007-04-01, 10:29 PM
The gauntlet, since Kyrian apparently lacked the wherewithal to drop the thing, continues to claw madly at him. Any gouges it manages to create it attempts to worm its way into and see if it can't eviscerate him from the inside.

The bands lock around Justice quite soundly, right before it flops forward, allowing Kyrian to sail over it impotently.

"I haven't had this much fun since my fight with Lord Dearth," it states with malevolent glee.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 10:29 PM
Iames is unaffected by the flames of Terrorem's shield.

Renrik
2007-04-01, 10:30 PM
Narfang, bleeding from the leg and with several large and painful jagged splinters of wood sticking into his side, stumbles through the smoke, seeing that the petrol bomb had the desired effect, and takes a quick look around.

He sees Czar running to help Terrorem, and growls.

He raises the hand crossbow, steadies his hand, takes aim, and fires one of his exploding bolts at the man's chest.

Kyrian
Kyrian slams the gauntlet down on Justice's head, releasing it as well.

McBish
Terrorem finds his way blocked by four Juvenile Brass Dragons. They seem angry and despite being hit they attack back.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 10:32 PM
((State has dissapeared, and the battle is going badly. The Station is all but locked down. I'd suggest that the KNAVES beat a hasty retreat. Our duty is done.))

Suddenly, District appears on Tom's shoulder.

Oh god, not you again, I've got- Czar stops, narrowly avoiding the crossbow bolt.

*tappity tap tap* "No! This isn't humor! This is serious, Tom! You're going to die! And State, I don't know where he is! He locked me out of his head!" *tappity tap tap*

I haven't gotten you back for those damn somberos! I wasn't even sure you exist-

*finishing tap* "CZAR PROHIBITION, YOU WILL RETREAT NOW!"

Sheesh, you...alright.

Prohibition angrily looks at the losing battle around him and charges off into the streets at a blinding pace, losing any pursuers at all costs.

((Okay, I'm done playing him. If anyone REALLY wants to bring him back (Ie Elaneous or Geomancer) then do, but I want an evacuation. We've lost pretty much 80 percent of our troops by now, and considering how he just killed a friend of his (who saved his life before, no less), State is in no position to lead. And besides, ultimately the attack was a success and we struck a nasty blow to the Police Force. Our villainy is done, even if we have been severely weakened.))

blackout
2007-04-01, 10:33 PM
One of the Bushwacker pilots activates his 'Mech's loudspeakers. "Attention KNAVE soldiers! Drop your weapons, cease fire, surrender, and prepare to be taken into custody! Failure to comply will be met with this!" The pilot arms his weapons and fires a shot from a 'Mech-class plasma-gun into the crowd of soldiers, vaporizing several unfortunate men.

darkblade
2007-04-01, 10:34 PM
Darkblade charges up his vessels replicators replicates a 15 x 15 sheet of steel launches it on top of the hole in the station's roof and calls out over the vessel's loud speakers "Look any remaining Knaves get out of there now. They won't take prisoners they have nowhere left to keep them,"

Nevrmore
2007-04-01, 10:34 PM
Terrorem, having had enough of this, grabs a nearby NPC and holds him hostage as he tries to slink away from the situation, holding the blade of his polearm to his throat.

"I'm getting the fjord out of here." He says, making his way to a nearby ladder leading to the streets.

Goblin Music
2007-04-01, 10:36 PM
Shadow tosses some (around 25) hellrime blasts in to the fight then transforms into bat like shadows witch scatter

McBish
Accept there is a sheet of metal stoping him from going to the streets and 20 Faires with wands that shoot magic missles pointed at him. I suggest you let go of the fairy.

Kenyon
Kenyon continues to take shots at the retreating KNAVE forces.

"That's right! Run, ya bunch of pansies!"

NecroPaladin
"Ha! If we let ourselves up, we'll be tortured to death!" screams an NPC soldier.

"We'll take our chances!" screams another. And with this, they split and flee all in seperate directions, diffusing into adjacent buildings, the crowd, etc. Where the Police Station used to be is now a large patch of nigh-unbreakable metal, temporarily keeping police activities in the Sewers.

((You know, rather than raising the station back up and having us attack you, you could just build an entrance from the roof up to the streets. State didn't think of that. And It would mean that we wouldn't just attack you all over again, which I don't want to do. ))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 10:37 PM
Accept there is a sheet of metal stoping him from going to the streets and 20 Faires with wands that shoot magic missles pointed at him. I suggest you let go of the fairy.

As do I, Iames says.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 10:37 PM
Aerin goes over to Justice and attempts to sever his head.

Goblin Music
2007-04-01, 10:38 PM
some of the shadows aid KNAVE PCs with their escape

blackout
2007-04-01, 10:38 PM
"You had your chance! All units, fire at will! Take them down!"

All the blackout raiders in the area begin to shoot at any passing KNAVE soldier.

Reptilus
2007-04-01, 10:39 PM
Snake sends a few bursts of bullets into the same crowd that Narfang fires into, catching them as they retreat. In his other hand, he takes out a cigarette and leans to his side, still firing into the KNAVES, just far enough to light the cigarette on a piece of burning wood. He stands straight again and lets it hang between his lips, puffs of smoke curling out as he fires his weapon into the fleeing KNAVES.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 10:39 PM
A few fall, and a few make it out. There is not a single NPC KNAVE left in the area, and very few Police.

darkblade
2007-04-01, 10:40 PM
Darkblade scans the area it seems all the Knaves soliders have got away. "Hope we got your job done State now I got some pirates to deal with." he says as he charges up the warp engines of the vessel and reinstates autopilot.

Nevrmore
2007-04-01, 10:40 PM
Magister Terrorem growls, stamping his polearm on the ground. A Wall of Fire shoots up between him and Iames/the dragons. He makes a break for it.

Scheise scheise scheise scheise.

Goblin Music
2007-04-01, 10:41 PM
the bat like shadows start to attack aggressively

NecroPaladin
Darkblade scans the area it seems all the Knaves soliders have got away.

((Or bit the dust. "Mission Accomplished" indeed!))

Kenyon
Kenyon pants in exhaustion as he holsters his pistol and chainsword.

"Well, that was an interestin' change of pace..."

Looking up, he notices the way he came in has been shut tight.

"That's not good..."

darkblade
2007-04-01, 10:42 PM
((The dead don't show life signs to detect))

McBish
2007-04-01, 10:43 PM
((Hey I get to say how many Police are left. I did bring in 500 around halfway through the fight and you started running soon after that. Also there are no dead fairy bodies around. They have all disappeared.))

The faires shoot many magic missles at Terrorem.

Goblin Music
the shadows dissipate only after animateing some dead

Rebonack
The gauntlet resists this action mainly by being little more than a mass of jagged wires and flailing blades entwined all over Kyrian's torso, arms, and face. Apparently it doesn't like to be used to bludgeon things.

"Are you having fun with my equipment, little god?" Justice chokes out while still prone on the ground.

As Aerin approaches the being as well as its gauntlet are suddenly subsumed in sickly sea-green flame, leaving the very NPC from earlier in its place. The man glances around, struggling against his bonds and looking like he's experiencing abject terror.

"Wh... what's going on? Who are you people? Whe... where am I?"

Lord Iames Osari
Iames rushes through the wall of fire and pursues, tryng to manifest ectoplasmic cocoon (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/powers/ectoplasmicCocoon.htm) on Terrorem.

blackout
All enemy forces destroyed, or have fallen back. Area secure.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 10:44 PM
((Well, hope that was fun for yawl. How many casualties you suppose we're counting? And Rebonack very graciously offered a lot of plot exposition for me there.

The rest of this thread, except for maybe Nevrmore dashing through the Sewers, will probably be clean-up and clarification. Things like "crap we're stuck down here" and "Yey we win the day" and "Maph'Tey's dead and everyone was outside so you don't know the murderer."

And, on my side, "Wow, %90 of the NPCs are dead." and "That NPC sure is acting differently."))

darkblade
2007-04-01, 10:44 PM
((I was refering to the knaves Darkblade doesn't care about your police.))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 10:46 PM
Aerin diverts her blow, managing not to cut the man's head off. She dismisses the bands of binding.

blackout
2007-04-01, 10:47 PM
Salvages 1 through 8, gather up all KNAVE dead bodies, load them onto the Thunderhawks. Take them back to the Base-Ship for mindrips.

McBish
((I'd say about half of my force. But you didn't think I would bring in these poor faires without some sort of contigencies on them did you?))

Kyrian
What's funny is Kyrian dropped the gauntlet, and it isn't entwined all over him. He kicks at Justice's face again.

Rebonack
2007-04-01, 10:51 PM
The gauntlet might object to this assertion, but since it isn't around at this point it doesn't really matter.

However, Kyrian does manage to kick the confused and frightened man, we'll call him Fred, in the face. He rolls away from the deity, clutching his bleeding nose.

"Gods! What in the nine hells is wrong with you?!!"

Apparently he didn't like that too much.

blackout
2007-04-01, 10:52 PM
The Thunderhawks land, and begin loading up dead bodies into their holds. Once each one is full, they lift off, headed for the Base-Ship.
((NecroPaladin, I need full details on the KNAVEs, KNAVE HQ defenses and location, etc.))

Kenyon
2007-04-01, 10:53 PM
With his weapons secure, and his way out blocked, Kenyon searches for the police, so he can finally find out what the heck he jumped into.

Reptilus
2007-04-01, 10:54 PM
"Looks like they're gone," Snake says, "How about that bandage?"

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 10:54 PM
((Blackout you want it in PM form or in a thread of yours?))

McBish
2007-04-01, 10:55 PM
The mutt looks around and realizes they are underground. Well Crud. Right who has a wand that can fix this. They begain looking around.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 10:55 PM
Aerin casts CLW on Fred. You were possessed by something.

Kyrian
2007-04-01, 10:56 PM
Kyrian looks at Fred. That bastard....sorry. Aerin, if you need to, I'll sit in a cell for that.

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 10:58 PM
((I need to log off. Be aware that you damaged K.N.A.V.E.S enough that most of us went into hiding, so retribution isn't the best of actions right now as compared to, say, rebuilding. I'll get that info in the morning.))

McBish
2007-04-01, 10:59 PM
((How is the station buried. Just natural stone and what not?))

blackout
2007-04-01, 10:59 PM
((PM, please. The raiders will get the info in the roleplay-form via mindrip on the dead bodies. :) ))

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 11:00 PM
((Stone layered with metal. It'll take you a while to raise it. I'd suggest going about that in the Police Station thread. Okay, seriously, see yah, all.

EDIT: And blackout, I'll get to it tommorow, but there's very little retribution on K.N.A.V.E.S to be taken as of right now. So don't just blow up the (empty) HQ out of spite, because we aim to be the biggest, most dangerous villain group in the towns(which has like 15 hero groups but no major PC villain groups), so EVERYONE can get a crack at us.))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 11:00 PM
Iames stops chasing Terrorem, who mysteriously vanished or something, and returns to the remains of the station.

Rebonack
2007-04-01, 11:01 PM
The man's smashed proboscis heals over nicely.

"Eerr... thanks miss... Possessed you say?"

((A cell down in the sewer? =P))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 11:01 PM
Kyrian looks at Fred. That bastard....sorry. Aerin, if you need to, I'll sit in a cell for that.

Well... I'm not sure how much police authority I actually have at the moment, given the circumstances of my return. I don't think it will be necessary this time, but be more careful in the future.

By some sort of being, I don't know exactly. He seemed very powerful and alien.

Kyrian
2007-04-01, 11:03 PM
Kyrian nods. Thank you Aerin. Hey Iames? What say you we raise us a station?

McBish
((Um... to the police station thread? Also we still have the cell block since that is a seperate building and conected by a magic portal.))

blackout
((Relax, no retribution will occur...at least not YET. :) ))

NecroPaladin
2007-04-01, 11:04 PM
(('Tis true. The cell block was left untouched. GAH! NEED TO PULL MYSELF AWAY FROM SCREEN!))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-01, 11:06 PM
((indeed. To the BAt-thread! I mean...))

Kyrian
2007-04-01, 11:12 PM
Kyrian looks over at Fred from where he's helping Iames in the other thread. Sorry about that...