PDA

View Full Version : Guilderene Trade Summit the Second, 492, No RP required

SamBurke
2015-01-14, 02:33 PM
This is just a placeholder, for all those interested in trading this round. PMs will work too.

The people I'm specifically working with/inviting the thread are:

-Wombat
-Snowfire
-Elemental
-Gengy
-Moosabi
-Lord_Burch
-Reader2046
-Anyone who wants to celebrate alliance by TRADE!

It's open invitation. Discuss here, strike up conversations to get to a backroom deal, whatever. Guilder's got space for all that.

moossabi
2015-01-14, 02:51 PM
I'm offering any of my resources for tech. Alliances? I'm open to them if it's in my interest.

SamBurke
2015-01-14, 03:04 PM
I'm offering any of my resources for tech. Alliances? I'm open to them if it's in my interest.

You've got some food resources, right? I won't trade Ocean Going, cause that's what Snowfire wanted to (I'm staying out of your business I promise!), but I could trade Hovercraft/Leather, as a basic, or Prosthetics, Plate armor, etc. I also have most of the resources for Pitch, Tzaltec Fire, and Gunpowder, if you'd like those.

moossabi
2015-01-14, 04:42 PM
You've got some food resources, right? I won't trade Ocean Going, cause that's what Snowfire wanted to (I'm staying out of your business I promise!), but I could trade Hovercraft/Leather, as a basic, or Prosthetics, Plate armor, etc. I also have most of the resources for Pitch, Tzaltec Fire, and Gunpowder, if you'd like those.

I can give you one of each resource for three of something else. I'll take whatever boosts my military, or I'll take the sewage system and two military techs (if you have he sewage).

Snowfire
2015-01-14, 06:08 PM
I'll give you Ocean-Faring Ships in exchange for a shipment of Cocoa. And if you're not landlocked - I can't remember if you are or not - I think I may be able to find a stack of Ships for you from Qarimos. As in, I have a resource of Ships.

As to alliances...honestly asking you to join into one right now just feels disingenuous as it's basically us going "here, join us, get involved in a war today".

So yeah. That. Raaneka would love to learn more about your culture though, and introduce you to our own.

How do you like parties? :smalltongue:

moossabi
2015-01-14, 08:42 PM
I'll give you Ocean-Faring Ships in exchange for a shipment of Cocoa. And if you're not landlocked - I can't remember if you are or not - I think I may be able to find a stack of Ships for you from Qarimos. As in, I have a resource of Ships.

As to alliances...honestly asking you to join into one right now just feels disingenuous as it's basically us going "here, join us, get involved in a war today".

So yeah. That. Raaneka would love to learn more about your culture though, and introduce you to our own.

How do you like parties? :smalltongue:

I'm CURRENTLY Landlocked, but by the end of next round I'll have two of 'em. Trade sounds good.

I'd agree on the alliances front. :smalltongue:

Culture, huh? I'll begin getting that out of the way soon.

@Parties: If there is no alcohol, then we mostly enjoy talking or sharing ideas. If alcohol is present, the party is avoided at all costs. That stuff is like Valasharan Kryptonite. :smalleek:

Snowfire
2015-01-14, 09:01 PM
I'm CURRENTLY Landlocked, but by the end of next round I'll have two of 'em. Trade sounds good.

I'd agree on the alliances front. :smalltongue:

Could I give the tech in exchange for a future, non-military favour (a basic Cur action at some point, perhaps) and have the trade be stack-for-stack?

Culture, huh? I'll begin getting that out of the way soon.

@Parties: If there is no alcohol, then we mostly enjoy talking or sharing ideas. If alcohol is present, the party is avoided at all costs. That stuff is like Valasharan Kryptonite. :smalleek:

Alright, I'm C10ing non-Valasharan killing Alcohol. I'm sorry, you leave me absolutely no choice. I simply can't let this pass IC.

Totally unrelated, what about mild in effect drugs?

SamBurke
2015-01-14, 09:23 PM
I can give you one of each resource for three of something else. I'll take whatever boosts my military, or I'll take the sewage system and two military techs (if you have he sewage).

I'll say yes, if you agree to a package deal trading for at least one resource with that. Otherwise, a 3-to-1 deal is a bit wild. So a 4-for-2 works a little better in my eyes. Available:

Plate, Prosthetics, Printing, Sewage, Lenses, and Hovercraft, all of which me or Snow can power. :smallbiggrin:

moossabi
2015-01-14, 09:28 PM
Could I give the tech in exchange for a future, non-military favour (a basic Cur action at some point, perhaps) and have the trade be stack-for-stack?

I meant the tech for the cocoa. No resource necessary on your end.

Alright, I'm C10ing non-Valasharan killing Alcohol. I'm sorry, you leave me absolutely no choice. I simply can't let this pass IC.

Totally unrelated, what about mild in effect drugs?

While their immune system is great against toxins and diseases, even a drop of alcohol shuts it down completely. I don't want to begin to think of the consequences of an entire glass.

No drugs. :smallannoyed:

moossabi
2015-01-14, 09:32 PM
I'll say yes, if you agree to a package deal trading for at least one resource with that. Otherwise, a 3-to-1 deal is a bit wild. So a 4-for-2 works a little better in my eyes. Available:

Plate, Prosthetics, Printing, Sewage, Lenses, and Hovercraft, all of which me or Snow can power. :smallbiggrin:

I was thinking 3-3. :smalltongue: Obviously that would not be very fair. Sorry.

So, 1 of each of mine for 2 techs? I'd like Sewage and Printing, but I'll go for any of those.

WaylanderX
2015-01-15, 05:59 AM
Yo Sam, Hurosha wants Business, Yesh!

Me want your Inspired Militia thingy, yesh!

What strikes your fancy to trade (I'll retreat out of the war and attack Guilder directly if I hear anything close to Ancient Alchemy :smallannoyed::smallbiggrin:)?

I have a plentitude of resources you could have for it, as I think I do not possess any techs other than the one YOU SHALL NOT GET YET, STOP ASKING (No Snow, also holds true for you).

If you want, if you trade inspired militia to me, I'll pass you my new tech (Air Fortress) when I have it. Under the condition of mutual non-trade of course. No need to sell eachother's wares.

Also, Moosabi, if you want some tech's I can help. Although I have no idea how your nations would react to Cloudiz, Bucka and Menhîrin suddenly showing up. :smalltongue:

SamBurke
2015-01-15, 09:59 AM
I was thinking 3-3. :smalltongue: Obviously that would not be very fair. Sorry.

So, 1 of each of mine for 2 techs? I'd like Sewage and Printing, but I'll go for any of those.OK, Sewage and Printing added to cart! Lemons would be nice to have. :smallwink: What else do you want?

Yo Sam, Hurosha wants Business, Yesh!

Me want your Inspired Militia thingy, yesh!

What strikes your fancy to trade (I'll retreat out of the war and attack Guilder directly if I hear anything close to Ancient Alchemy :smallannoyed::smallbiggrin:)?

I have a plentitude of resources you could have for it, as I think I do not possess any techs other than the one YOU SHALL NOT GET YET, STOP ASKING (No Snow, also holds true for you).

If you want, if you trade inspired militia to me, I'll pass you my new tech (Air Fortress) when I have it. Under the condition of mutual non-trade of course. No need to sell eachother's wares.

Also, Moosabi, if you want some tech's I can help. Although I have no idea how your nations would react to Cloudiz, Bucka and Menhîrin suddenly showing up. :smalltongue: OK, I'll trade Inspired for a Tech future, yes. Some of the stuff from Alzeroth would be nice (Firestone sounds fun! as do stone and fish of course). I also have wood for them, if you'd like that.

WaylanderX
2015-01-15, 10:02 AM
OK, Sewage and Printing added to cart! Lemons would be nice to have. :smallwink: What else do you want?

OK, I'll trade Inspired for a Tech future, yes. Some of the stuff from Alzeroth would be nice (Firestone sounds fun! as do stone and fish of course). I also have wood for them, if you'd like that.

I can ship wood from Cuan to them, but thanks for the offer! What else can you send to Alzeroth in exchange for Firestone?

List of Trades:

Inspired Militia Tech for Air Fortress Tech (when it's ready). No Trade Clause included.

Firestone from Alzeroth for ............ from ..........

SamBurke
2015-01-15, 10:14 AM
I can ship wood from Cuan to them, but thanks for the offer! What else can you send to Alzeroth in exchange for Firestone?

List of Trades:

Inspired Militia Tech for Air Fortress Tech (when it's ready). No Trade Clause included.

Firestone from Alzeroth for ............ from ..........

Would Inventors for Firestone work? Also picking up worked stone would be nice... perhaps we could add in Nitrates? Or Athletes?

[LIST]
Inspired Militia Tech for Air Fortress Tech (When Created). No-Trade-Clause, 5 round minimum.
Firestone for Inventors
Stone for Nitrates?

WaylanderX
2015-01-15, 10:30 AM
Would Inventors for Firestone work? Also picking up worked stone would be nice... perhaps we could add in Nitrates? Or Athletes?

[LIST]
Inspired Militia Tech for Air Fortress Tech (When Created). No-Trade-Clause, 5 round minimum.
Firestone for Inventors
Stone for Nitrates?

Do you have anything else than inventors? Beasts of labor or anything that could fill the role? I feel that would be more appropriate to rebuild Azeroth/improve it. Athletes are mighty fine. Also, No-Trade-Clause for 10 rounds minimum I agree with, if that is fine by you.

Inspired Militia Tech for Air Fortress Tech (When Created). No-Trade-Clause, 10 round minimum.
Firestone for Beast of labor.
Stone for Athletes

I hope the trade can be worked into one of Alzeroth's actions this round though. I'll ask Quinton.

SamBurke
2015-01-15, 10:49 AM
Do you have anything else than inventors? Beasts of labor or anything that could fill the role? I feel that would be more appropriate to rebuild Azeroth/improve it. Athletes are mighty fine. Also, No-Trade-Clause for 10 rounds minimum I agree with, if that is fine by you.

Inspired Militia Tech for Air Fortress Tech (When Created). No-Trade-Clause, 10 round minimum.
Firestone for Beast of labor.
Stone for Athletes

10 rounds from when I give the tech, or from when I get the tech?

Also I have Dinos open now, as well as Lacertals.

WaylanderX
2015-01-15, 11:11 AM
10 rounds from when I give the tech, or from when I get the tech?

Also I have Dinos open now, as well as Lacertals.

Lacertals sound good. And 10 rounds from when you give the tech to me. I think that is fair. So it can be 5 rounds after I introduce it if I don't hurry up :smalltongue:.

Anyway, the following I have as the deal:

Inspired Militia Tech for Air Fortress Tech (When Created). No-Trade-Clause, 10 round minimum starting from when Inspirted Militia is traded.
Alzeroth Firestone for Lacertals.
Alzeroth Stone for Athletes.
I hope the trade can be worked into one of Alzeroth's actions this round though. I'll ask Quinton.

moossabi
2015-01-15, 11:41 AM
So, the trades on my end go as such:

Sam
1 cocoa, 1 lemons, 1 bees = Sewage+Printing Press

Snow
1 cocoa = Ocean-faring ships

Or at least that's what I thought. :smalltongue:

SamBurke
2015-01-15, 12:54 PM
Lacertals sound good. And 10 rounds from when you give the tech to me. I think that is fair. So it can be 5 rounds after I introduce it if I don't hurry up :smalltongue:.

Anyway, the following I have as the deal:

Inspired Militia Tech for Air Fortress Tech (When Created). No-Trade-Clause, 10 round minimum starting from when Inspirted Militia is traded.
Alzeroth Firestone for Lacertals.
Alzeroth Stone for Athletes.
Sounds good.

Sam

Sounds good! Want me to include a stack of wood to power the Printing Press? That seems pretty fair to me, makes things 3-3. :smallsmile:

WaylanderX
2015-01-15, 04:17 PM

Sam

Snow
1 cocoa = Ocean-faring ships

Wanna trade with Hurosha?

SamBurke
2015-01-15, 07:19 PM

Our trade has been actioned on my end, and I wish good trade for the rest of the summit to you!

moossabi
2015-01-15, 07:32 PM

Any resources and/or techs? Have any laborers?

WaylanderX
2015-01-16, 05:06 AM
Any resources and/or techs? Have any laborers?

I got different kinds of food (seaweed, fish, squid, grains), and tech-wise I could provide you with some stuff like sewers or/and the printing press.

Unfortunatly I do not yet possess a worker resource.

Our trade has been actioned on my end, and I wish good trade for the rest of the summit to you!

Check, I'll edit it in.

moossabi
2015-01-16, 10:54 AM
I got different kinds of food (seaweed, fish, squid, grains), and tech-wise I could provide you with some stuff like sewers or/and the printing press.

Unfortunatly I do not yet possess a worker resource.

Already getting those two from Sam. Any others?

Well, if you ever find any kind of laborer, then send me a PM. I kinda miss those...

SamBurke
2015-01-16, 02:35 PM

Well, if you ever find any kind of laborer, then send me a PM. I kinda miss those...

I have inventors, not to step on his toes.

Lord_Burch
2015-01-16, 08:58 PM

As a continuation of our PMs- since you'd didn't specify what you wanted exactly, I'm offering Prosthetics, Plate, and Hovercrafts for Cocoa, and Kralax, Blackpowder, and Mithril for Lemons. Those sound good for you? Any of those are interchangeable, I basically picked the ones that don't have too specific of requirements.

moossabi
2015-01-16, 09:12 PM
As a continuation of our PMs- since you'd didn't specify what you wanted exactly, I'm offering Prosthetics, Plate, and Hovercrafts for Cocoa, and Kralax, Blackpowder, and Mithril for Lemons. Those sound good for you? Any of those are interchangeable, I basically picked the ones that don't have too specific of requirements.

BRILLIANT.

That leaves me with two Bees and one Lemons. :smallbiggrin:

So, all six of those for two of my resources?

SamBurke
2015-01-19, 03:32 PM

Hey, do you have any open Glass? Cause I'd really like some. :smallsmile:

Lord_Burch
2015-01-19, 07:31 PM
Hey, do you have any open Glass? Cause I'd really like some. :smallsmile:

I don't think so? Even if I did, I wouldn't be able to trade it- it's in Solus, under the control of the IAD, and they're responsible for roughly half of my troops right now.

SamBurke
2015-01-19, 09:17 PM
I don't think so? Even if I did, I wouldn't be able to trade it- it's in Solus, under the control of the IAD, and they're responsible for roughly half of my troops right now.

OK. Do you have crystals or something along those lines?

TheWombatOfDoom
2015-01-20, 01:57 PM
Anyone want to trade with Serendel, or trade me tech's?

SamBurke
2015-01-20, 02:51 PM
Anyone want to trade with Serendel, or trade me tech's?

Of course. :smallwink: What techs do you need from me?

TheWombatOfDoom
2015-01-20, 03:02 PM
Of course. :smallwink: What techs do you need from me?

I know the militia one. Other than that, not sure.

SamBurke
2015-01-20, 07:28 PM
I know the militia one. Other than that, not sure.

It has already been done.

moossabi
2015-01-23, 11:20 AM
Because of the abundance of tech giving, I'll create a holiday called: Knowledge Day. However, being the xenophobic pricks they are, the Valasharans will, of course, ignore the involvment of you guys. The government knows, and appreciates it, so the nations that gave us tech are now 'solid' with us.