PDA

View Full Version : Epic Level and not sure what to do with my build now.

DarkSonic1337
2015-01-14, 02:38 PM
I'm playing a Dvaati Warrior 1/Warblade 1/Swordsage 18 in an epic campaign and unsure where to go from here.

We all got to homebrew our own +4 LA races (and then have the LA...just not count for experience calculation), so I've got some extra feats, Hide in Plain Sight, and some racial bonuses to Dex/Wis

I'm playing a DEX based two weapon fighter. My damage source is storm guard warrior with Robilar's Gambit.

I'm not particularly interested in getting more maneuvers, so I'm not sure what to do with class levels here. My current feats are
1.Adaptive Style, Quickdraw, Combat Reflexes
3.Shadow Blade
6.Two Weapon Fighting
9.Improved Two Weapon Fighting
12.Iron Heart Aura
14.Greater Two Weapon Fighting
15.Storm Guard Warrior
18.Double Hit
Robilar's Gambit (use activated item of Heroics)

Stats are STR 10, DEX 34, Con 22, Int 12, Wis 28, CHA 10. No inherent bonuses, +6 enhancement bonuses to DEX, and WIS, +4 enhancement to CON.

All books and Dragon magazine are open. I kinda want to get more nice out of combat abilities. Is it too late to get some sort of casting/psionics/meldshaping?

T.G. Oskar
2015-01-14, 04:54 PM
Well, first thing in order is to get the Perfect Weapon Fighting feat. That should complete your TWF potential with that last attack.

The second order of things would be to get the ability to "Shadow Pounce", and then ways to get more teleportations (including useful ones). If you're in Faerun, see if you can qualify for Telflammar Shadowlord, so you could use your maneuvers to do Shadowpouncing without problems with your maneuvers; then, leap into Jaunter (Expedition to the Demonweb Pits) for Travel Powers, which are a pretty nice compliment to your powers. Since you also get free Plane Shift and Teleport, you can be the party's teleporter, not to mention a headache to your enemies.

If you lack the teleporting powers (you shouldn't, since you should have at least one or two Shadow Hand maneuvers for Shadow Blade), then you have a clear path to follow. That should give you about 10-15 levels to follow. Even if you're not interested in shadow-pouncing, the Jaunter is a nice class since you get out of combat utility powers, something you should seriously consider in an Epic campaign where the main casters can custom-make their spells into "I Win" buttons; that way you retain some relevance.