PDA

View Full Version : DM Help [3.5] Hey! I've got some Soul Calibur in my D&D!

Celebandłne
2015-01-15, 09:08 AM
Hi Folks!
I've been following this forum for a while now, but this is actually my first post! Yay! =)

Okay, I have recently started a Campaign in which one of the main storylines (I have four, of which two are interlaced) is freely inspired by the Soul Calibur games. There is a sword, the so called "Soul Sword" able to absorb the soul of every being it kills, which makes it always stronger (some sort of hybrid Magic Weapon of Legacy, I still have to define the items exact powers), and a twin sword, called "Loss Wudor", unable to hit any creater or object with an Alignment different than that of the Soul Sword, which is CE. The Soul Sword was destroyed by the Loss Wudor eons ago, but now the sacred sword has gone missing and the unholy one is trying to get back together; its fragments are magically fusing themselves to weapons and armor and corrupting the people that wield those. The characters think their destiny is linked, somehow, to the swords.

Besides that, I obviously want to introduce several of the characters from the Soul Calibur games into the Campaign, and have them cross at one point or another the path of my Main Characters (a Human Ranger, a Neanderthal Barbarian, a Hadozee Ninja and a Desert Elf Shugenja), either as temporal allies, neutral observers or active or passive enemies.

I read through the topic from here, called [3.5] Hey! You got Soulcalibur in my DnD! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?122265-3-5-Hey!-You-got-Soulcalibur-in-my-DnD!), learned a lot from it and based some of my choices already from there. But I also wanted to actually make the characters, first because I need them, second because it could be a fun thing to do!

So I was wondering, is anyone interested in pouring in some ideas or help me a bit here and there? I actually want to build the characters as if they were regular PC, with the one difference that their base stats are defined by how they "look" and "should play".

I'd like to give an overview on how I want to create these characters first, and then, maybe not in this post but in the second one, I will post the first two characters I created. The list will go like this:

Soul Calibur Character Name - Campaign Character Name: Short Description of how I intend to model him/her

Cervantes - Cerevos de la Tiegre: Just like in the game, he will be a character that collected many fragments of the unholy sword and is a feared pirate. He will be some sort of Rogue/Swashbuckler/DreadPirate combination, with Undead template. Level 16.
Hwang - Whang: I have no detailed ideas about him yet, but I guess he will be some sort of Fighter/Swordsage. Level 10.
Mitsurugi - Tsurumitsu: As in the game, he will be a swordmaster looking for an equally skilled adversary. He will be one of the strongest human NPCs the PC will ever encounter, I guess. He will be some sort of Samurai/Swordsage/Weapon Master (OA) mix. Level 14.
Rock - Adam: He will be a character the PCs will meet first in the nordic and snow covered regions of the world. I want to make him unique by giving him some Frostburn PrC. I don't know which one yet. Besides that, Fighter/Barbarian of sorts. Level 10 or 11.
Seung-MiNa - Miasane: I am also not sure of her Background details, but I want her to be somehow connected to the world of spirits, besides being a fighter (taking inspiration from her arena in SC3). Maybe a Samurai/Kensai. Level 10 or 11.
Siegfried - Hector: He will start the Campaign in his Nightmare form, and will be a wandering death bringer to the world, but the PCs could stop him, with some help from NPCs, and bring him back as his original self. Some combination of Crusader/Paladin. Level 12, and will then PX Progress with the PCs until Level 18 at the most.
Sophitia - Sophia: She will also be deeply involved in fighting the pirate captain Cervantes, as well as being a worshipper of the Olympian Pantheon in a D&D Pantheono World. Some sort of Swordsage/Paladin. Level 13 or 14.
Taki - Tika: A demon hunter, friend of Sophitia, who wants to destroy the Sword for Good, and might also actually take on the party if they don't cooperate with her the way she wants to. Ninja/Swordsage. Level 13 or 14.
Li Long - Long Lee: The private guard and assassin of an Emporor of a far-away empire, is now on a journey of redemption trying to find his courage and his long lost love. Monk/Swordsage. Level 11.
Voldo - Dolvo: A lone protector of a huge treasure, he will help Cervantes in his quest unknowing of the pirates ill intentions. Rogue/Swordsage/Dervish. Level 12 or 13.
Astaroth - Toroastha: A golem created by an occult group lead by a Vampire; he was forged based on Rock, but is a puppet in his masters' hands. Fighter/Barbarian with Golem template. Level 9 or 10.
Edge Master - The Maestro: A Legendary fighter, now retired. He still agrees to train some martial students from time to time, but mostly keeps himself neutral to the happenings of the world. Swordsage/Warblade/Master of the Nine. Level 18.
Ivy - Isabella: Daughter of Cervantes like in the games, she is a noble alchemist trying to figure out why she stopped aging some time ago. She is a good fighter, and a very sensual woman, but will not wear the ridicoulous armors from the games. Fighter/Swordsage plus I want some alchemy class in here as well, I don't know where to find those. Level 12 or 13.
Kilik - Kile: A monk that had been possesed by a demon and now wants to destroy the Soul Sword since he thinks that's the root of all evil there is in the world. Monk/Swordsage. Level 12.
Aeon Calcos - Eon Calutes: Formerly a paladin for the good, the Soul Sword transformed him into an anthropomorfic Lizard. Most of the times he is not able to control his actions. Warblade/Fighter. Level 10.
Maxi - Monaxi: A friend and pupil of Li Long, Maxi wants to find him and undergoes a long voyage by ship that leads him to the cave where Astaroth is being created. His crew dies at the hand of the golem, but he survives and swears vengeance. Swashbuckler/Monk/Swordsage. Level 8 or 9.
Nightmare - Incubo: A possessed Siegfried, or the armor of the freed paladin, this creature will seek to reunite the Soul Sword, no matter what. Crusader/Paladin/Black Guard with Half-Fiend template. Level 12 or whatever Level the PCs manage to free Siegfried, -1.
Xianghua - Shang-Lia: Adopted Daughter of one of the early patrons of the PCs, she will be Kiliks travel companion for the duration of the game, looking for the Soul Sword to destroy it. Swordsage. Level 10.
Yoshimitsu - Mitsuyushi: A Robin Hood of sorts, this noble thief wants to find the Soul Sword to become the greates of them all. Rogue/Samurai. Level 12.
Cassandra - Alexandra: Sophitia's little sister, is travelling to find her elder sister and bring her back home. She knows nothing of the whole Soul Sword quest, but will find out soon. Warblade/Swordsage. Level 11 or 12.
Yun-Seoung - Han-Sung: This warrior thinks the Soul Sword is actually the ancient Weapon of Legacy called the Sword of Salvation, and tries to do what he can to find it and become the strongest warrior of all times. Monk/Swordsage. Level 10.
Raphael - Ruphial: He was once a minor noble in a major kingdom of the earth, but accidentally killed a more important noble in a duel, and now he is on the run. He thinks finding the Soul Sword will cure his lover from a strange sickness. Swashbuckler/Swordsage. Level 11.
Talim - Tamyral: Young Priestess of the Wind, has a talisman able to purify a corrupted soul and wants to use this against the Soul Swords to save all the souls of people struck with it. Paladin/Monk/Swordsage. Level 11.
Amy - Myala: Raphael's lover, meets Tamyral and starts travelling with her, hoping to find his lover. Swashbuckler. Level 7 or 8.
Olcadan - Owl Ducan: Travelling Weapon Master who covers his face with an Owl Mask. Nobody knows his true identity. Swordsage/Warblade/Master of the Nine. Level 16 or 17.
Setsuka - Sakutsa: Adopted daughter of a noble man who was killed in a duel. She thinks Mitsurugi killed her adopted father, and wants vengeance on him. Samurai/Swordsage/Iaijutso Master (OA). Level 10 or 11.
Tira - Yutira: Assassin with two contorted personalities, wants to help Nightmare in his quest, but is also being observed by the creators of Astaroth. Rogue/Assassin/Swordsage. Level 11 or 12. Because she's crazy.
Zasalamel - Zalamasel: Tried to find the Soul Sword to get rid of an ancient curse cast on him that forces him to reincarnate indefinitely. Manipulates others to find the pieces and put them together again. One of the evil masterminds of this Campaign. Monk/Swordsage/True Necromancer. Level 16.
Algol - Langol: First wielder of both the Soul Sword and the Loss Wudor, he is in a far away land, ignoring everything that is happening in the world, as already too much blood has been spilled for the two twin blades. No idea how to model him yet, maybe not even a human. He will be Level 20.
Hilde - Hillarrda von Krone: Daughter of a crazy king, she thinks the Soul Sword is the reason for his father's illness and seeks to destroy it. Crusader/Knight of sorts. Level 10 or 11.
Natsu - Naru: Taki's apprentice, she is trying to find her master which has disappeared some time ago after a fierce battle with a pirate. Ninja/Swordsage. Level 7 or 8.
Z.W.E.I. - Tzuwai - Sigfried's adopted brother, he wants to seek vengeance on Nightmare whom he thinks to be his brother's assassin. Crusader/Warblade. Level 9 or 10.

So...and that's my long list! =D

I have already created two of these characters, namely my counterpart for Xianghua and Li Long, because I thought I needed them for a session, but ended up not using them because of my PCs actions. I will post their stats soon, I'd like to collect some ideas first and I've been typing here for some time now and my fingers are getting sore! ;)

BUT, for the time being, do you guys have any ideas? Any recommendations for the things I don't know how to model yet (see Ivy, Zasalamel, etc.)? Any help is appreciated, as I will also make these characters available to everyone. ;)

LentilNinja
2015-01-15, 06:33 PM
If I remember tomorrow, I'll contribute to this. Love the Soul Calibur games. Until then, gonna go incorporeal on this post :smallamused:

Psyren
2015-01-15, 11:09 PM
I can only help with the weapons, not the builds. Pathfinder has stats for some of the more exotic things, like Ivy's whip sword (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/weapons/weapon-descriptions/urumi), Talim's Tonfa (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/weapons/weapon-descriptions/tonfa) (simply make them piercing and slashing instead of bludgeoning), and Li Long's three-section-staff. (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/weapons/weapon-descriptions/sansetsukon-three-section-staff) (Add piercing to represent the blade on the end.)

Dampierre/Ezio would probably be best represented with a pair of Gnomish Quickrazors.

Algol is best represented with some kind of aberrant natural attacker that can stretch his limbs and claw/gore/slam with reach.

Milo v3
2015-01-16, 06:11 AM
Algol could be an Armourist. Admittedly it's a 3rd party pathfinder class rather than D&D, but it can summon swords out of it's body whenever it wants.

Celebandłne
2015-01-16, 06:49 AM
If I remember tomorrow, I'll contribute to this. Love the Soul Calibur games. Until then, gonna go incorporeal on this post :smallamused:

I am eagerly waiting for some contribution! =) I myself will post some stats very soon for Li Long and Xianghua! =)

I can only help with the weapons, not the builds. Pathfinder has stats for some of the more exotic things, like Ivy's whip sword (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/weapons/weapon-descriptions/urumi), Talim's Tonfa (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/weapons/weapon-descriptions/tonfa) (simply make them piercing and slashing instead of bludgeoning), and Li Long's three-section-staff. (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/weapons/weapon-descriptions/sansetsukon-three-section-staff) (Add piercing to represent the blade on the end.)

Dampierre/Ezio would probably be best represented with a pair of Gnomish Quickrazors.

Algol is best represented with some kind of aberrant natural attacker that can stretch his limbs and claw/gore/slam with reach.

I will have a look at these weapons as soon as I am home. I already saw a very nicely modelled snake-sword/whip-sword on dandwiki or someplace like that, and I also saw there the "hulahoop-blade" used by Tira. I will have to make use of those if I don't see any other way to model them.

Oh, I forgot that Li Long started fighting with a three-section-staff. I gave him normal nunchaku's with a blade on the end, like he is in SoulCalibur IV, adding +1d4 slashing or piercing damage to each successfull hit. I guess I better post his Character Sheet first. =)

I did not model Dampierre, Ezio, Link, Heihachi or other such characters, even though I admit Link would be nice to model, even though he would be OP, I guess. Ezio has guns, I want to allow cannons in my game, but not guns. Dampierre...I don't even like the character that much that I want to put him into the game, he seems like a renaissance version of Zack from Dead or Alive, he's nuts. I have already enough people that are nuts in my Campaign, I guess! XD
DM included! =P

Anyway, where can I find the gnomish razors?
And where can I find this template you suggest for Algol?

Algol could be an Armourist. Admittedly it's a 3rd party pathfinder class rather than D&D, but it can summon swords out of it's body whenever it wants.

Where can I find the Armourist?
I heard that I could model Algol as some sort of Kalashtar (from Eberron), but I am not an expert in this campaign setting and wouldn't know how to actually make a character summon swords like this! I mean, the PCs will meet him towards the very end of the campaign, so I guess it's not super important for now, but I would like to have an idea at least on how to model him! =)

Milo v3
2015-01-16, 07:18 AM
Where can I find the Armourist?
Armourist is in the Spheres of Power book by Drop Dead Studios. If I made him using it, it'd probably also take the telekinetic powers with it so you can fly, and maybe get glamour power so that you can make your weapons look however you want and make full plate look like he'd barely wearing anything.

Celebandłne
2015-01-21, 05:40 AM
Hey ho,
sorry for disappearing over the Weekend, I was quite busy! =)

Here are the stats to my version of Li Long, I hope you can give me some hints and expose your comments about it! =)

-----------------

Long Lee / CR 11
Human Monk 8/Swordsage 3
LN Medium Humanoid
Init +8
AC: 17, Touch: 17, Flatfooted: 14
HP: 83 (11d8)
Fortitude: 9 - Reflexes: 12 - Will: 12
Speed: 15 m (10 squares)

Unarmed Strike +10 / 1d10+2
Falcon (Cutting Nunchaku +2) +12 / 1d6+6
Steeldragon (Ki focus Nunchaku +1) + 12 / 1d6+2
Base Attack: +8 / Grapple: +8

Abilities: STR 14, DEX 16, CON 15, INT 10, WIS 16, CHA 14

Skills: Tumble +19, Escape Artist +17, Concentration +10, Balance +19, Move Silently +7, Hide +9, Sense Motive +10, Jump +13

Feats: Improved Initiative, Dodge, Stunning Fist, Divert Arrows, Weapon Finesse (Nunchaku), Fast Weapon Draw, Improved Tripping, Combat Intuition

Class Privileges: Furry of Fists, Bonus to AC (WIS), Unarmed Strike, Evade, Fast Movement, Mind Clarity, Discipline Focus - Weapon Focus (Setting Sun - Nunchaku), Quick to Act +1, Ki Fist, Slow Fall, Purity of the Body, Body Integrity

Maneuvers and Stances Known:
Stances - Step of the Wind, Stance of Clarity (both 1st)
Maneuvers - Mighty Throw, Countercharge, Wolf Fang Strike, Burning Blade, Bones of Stone, Sapphire Nightmare Blade, Sudden Leap (all 1st), Baffling Defense (2nd)
(taken from: Setting Sun, Tiger Claw, Desert Wind, Stone Dragon and Dymond Mind)

-----------------

Sooooo...what do you think? =)

Psyren
2015-01-21, 08:31 AM
Anyway, where can I find the gnomish razors?

Races of Stone from 3.5.

And where can I find this template you suggest for Algol?

I didn't, I was more suggesting his class - something like Aegis, Soulknife, Synthesist or Bloodrager (Aberrant) should work. The idea is either that he conjures weapons from thin air, or he uses natural attacks that can do all three damage types and stretch, and you simply refluff as needed.

Faily
2015-01-21, 09:07 AM
Ezio has guns, I want to allow cannons in my game, but not guns.

Ezio doesn't have guns iirc, but he uses a handcrossbow and a crossbow in the Soul Calibur V game. So his armoury consists of the assassin-spring-knife, longsword, handcrossbow and light crossbow.

I think you might be mixing him up with Dorian from the new AC-game?

Also support the idea of Algol being a psionic-class of some sort (Soulknife or Armourist), and manifesting his weapon and shield into excistence.

Then you have Taki and Natsu who use bombs...

Psyren
2015-01-21, 09:21 AM
Actually Ezio can get guns as early as AC2.

Celebandłne
2015-01-21, 09:41 AM
Races of Stone from 3.5.

I didn't, I was more suggesting his class - something like Aegis, Soulknife, Synthesist or Bloodrager (Aberrant) should work. The idea is either that he conjures weapons from thin air, or he uses natural attacks that can do all three damage types and stretch, and you simply refluff as needed.

I heard that I could model Algol as some sort of Kalashtar (from Eberron), but I am not an expert in this campaign setting and wouldn't know how to actually make a character summon swords like this! I mean, the PCs will meet him towards the very end of the campaign, so I guess it's not super important for now, but I would like to have an idea at least on how to model him! =)

Thanks! And, btw, your "Quote" somehow broke, did you wanna post something else?

Could you also write where the Classes are from? I guess Soulknife is from Expanded Psionics, but the others?

Ezio doesn't have guns iirc, but he uses a handcrossbow and a crossbow in the Soul Calibur V game. So his armoury consists of the assassin-spring-knife, longsword, handcrossbow and light crossbow.

I think you might be mixing him up with Dorian from the new AC-game?

Also support the idea of Algol being a psionic-class of some sort (Soulknife or Armourist), and manifesting his weapon and shield into excistence.

Then you have Taki and Natsu who use bombs...

Yeah, okay, I guess Algol will then be a Psion of some sort, have to read into the Handbook carefully again, I'm not too fond of Psionics, but I know I will introduce them in the game for I will have Gem Dragons in it as well.

Also, damn, I forgot Taki and Natsu's bombs. =(
Maybe I will just ignore them and give them some magic ninja power of sorts. Or maybe smoke bombs...

Anyway, any thoughts on Li Long?

Faily
2015-01-21, 11:09 AM

I was thinking in Soul Calibur V. He uses crossbows both for his attack and his Critical Edge.

EDIT: Recalling Li Long's story and most of his appearances in the Soul Blade (or Soul Edge) game, he was a highly trained warrior serving a lord. It's been a while since I played through it now, but I think he was an assassin? Nevertheless, he frequently ambushed folks in their storylines in the story-mode. Personally, I'd make him a Rogue, rather than a Monk, and I'd give him some levels in that Exotic Weapons Master (Complete Warrior) just to reflect him being very skilled with an exotic weapon.

Swordsage and Rogue also mix well together.

Celebandłne
2015-01-21, 11:27 AM
I was thinking in Soul Calibur V. He uses crossbows both for his attack and his Critical Edge.

EDIT: Recalling Li Long's story and most of his appearances in the Soul Blade (or Soul Edge) game, he was a highly trained warrior serving a lord. It's been a while since I played through it now, but I think he was an assassin? Nevertheless, he frequently ambushed folks in their storylines in the story-mode. Personally, I'd make him a Rogue, rather than a Monk, and I'd give him some levels in that Exotic Weapons Master (Complete Warrior) just to reflect him being very skilled with an exotic weapon.

Swordsage and Rogue also mix well together.

Yes, but he definitely needs Flurry of Strikes, because of how he handles the Nunchaku.
Still, I might do just a quick substitution of some of his Monk levels into Rogue levels. He was indeed an assassin for a king (but I deliberately chose NOT to use the "Assassin" PrC because of Alignment issues), but I guess that is just background fluff, you can also be a Monk and be an assassin for a King, the Legal Alignment doesn't forbid it! Still, I could add Rogue for that Sneak Attack bonus you never get to dislike (unless you are an adversary, in that case, damn! =P )
About Exotic Weapon Master, I don't know, it's not like the class adds anything interesting to the Character. How would you model that? I mean, what Exotic Weapon Feat would you give him? He already gets Flurry of Strikes from being a Monk! ;)

Snowbluff
2015-01-21, 11:32 AM
Ivy's whip sword (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/weapons/weapon-descriptions/urumi)

Spinning Sword, a one-handed, finesse, reach weapon that can strike adjacent foes from Secrets of Sarlona.

Oriental Adventures has Tonfa and Three Section Staffs.

For Ivy, I'd probably say Warmind is a safe bet for some powers and sweeping strike. Talim is a Tiger Claw Initiator.

Celebandłne
2015-01-21, 11:51 AM
Spinning Sword, a one-handed, finesse, reach weapon that can strike adjacent foes from Secrets of Sarlona.

Oriental Adventures has Tonfa and Three Section Staffs.

For Ivy, I'd probably say Warmind is a safe bet for some powers and sweeping strike. Talim is a Tiger Claw Initiator.

Hey! =)

Where can I find a Warmind?

Also, yes, Talim will be a Swordsage and she can have lots of Tiger Claw Maneuvers, or did you mean something else?

Psyren
2015-01-21, 12:00 PM
Thanks! And, btw, your "Quote" somehow broke, did you wanna post something else?

Nah I meant to delete that and forgot, posting from phone.

Could you also write where the Classes are from? I guess Soulknife is from Expanded Psionics, but the others?

Those are all Pathfinder classes on the d20pfsrd site.

thethird
2015-01-21, 12:09 PM
Mmmmh, going to comment as I go...

Cervantes - Cerevos de la Tiegre: Just like in the game, he will be a character that collected many fragments of the unholy sword and is a feared pirate. He will be some sort of Rogue/Swashbuckler/DreadPirate combination, with Undead template. Level 16.

That name. Hurts me. A lot.

Considering he dual wields, maybe:

necropolitan
Swashbuckler 3 / Rogue 3 / Scarlet Corsair 10 (scarlet corsair is from stormwrack)

Hwang - Whang: I have no detailed ideas about him yet, but I guess he will be some sort of Fighter/Swordsage. Level 10.

I might go pure swordsage.

Mitsurugi - Tsurumitsu: As in the game, he will be a swordmaster looking for an equally skilled adversary. He will be one of the strongest human NPCs the PC will ever encounter, I guess. He will be some sort of Samurai/Swordsage/Weapon Master (OA) mix. Level 14.

Factotum 3 / Warblade 4 / Iaijutsu Master 5 / Warblade +2

Focus on Iaijutsu focus and diamond mind maneuvers. If you feel like it, here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=15493655&postcount=76).

Rock - Adam: He will be a character the PCs will meet first in the nordic and snow covered regions of the world. I want to make him unique by giving him some Frostburn PrC. I don't know which one yet. Besides that, Fighter/Barbarian of sorts. Level 10 or 11.

I would go: Wildshapping Ranger 5 / Primeval 5 (or 6)

Seung-MiNa - Miasane: I am also not sure of her Background details, but I want her to be somehow connected to the world of spirits, besides being a fighter (taking inspiration from her arena in SC3). Maybe a Samurai/Kensai. Level 10 or 11.

I would actually take ideas from here (http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=2462.0)

Siegfried - Hector: He will start the Campaign in his Nightmare form, and will be a wandering death bringer to the world, but the PCs could stop him, with some help from NPCs, and bring him back as his original self. Some combination of Crusader/Paladin. Level 12, and will then PX Progress with the PCs until Level 18 at the most.

I would go with:

Binder 1 / Crusader 5 / Hellreaver 6

Sophitia - Sophia: She will also be deeply involved in fighting the pirate captain Cervantes, as well as being a worshipper of the Olympian Pantheon in a D&D Pantheono World. Some sort of Swordsage/Paladin. Level 13 or 14.

Consider straight paladin (http://community.wizards.com/content/forum-topic/3407376).

Taki - Tika: A demon hunter, friend of Sophitia, who wants to destroy the Sword for Good, and might also actually take on the party if they don't cooperate with her the way she wants to. Ninja/Swordsage. Level 13 or 14.

Ninja 4 / Monk 9 (with ascetic stalker and invisible fist, you can have greater invisibility up most of the time)

Li Long - Long Lee: The private guard and assassin of an Emporor of a far-away empire, is now on a journey of redemption trying to find his courage and his long lost love. Monk/Swordsage. Level 11.

Monk 2 / Swordsage 9

Voldo - Dolvo: A lone protector of a huge treasure, he will help Cervantes in his quest unknowing of the pirates ill intentions. Rogue/Swordsage/Dervish. Level 12 or 13.

Make him a kalashtar D: (or give him access to dancing with shadows from races of Eberron)

Warblade 2 / Swashbuckler 3 / Dervish 7 (give him at least 7)

Combine Elaborate Parry with Dancing Shadows HAVE FUN!

Astaroth - Toroastha: A golem created by an occult group lead by a Vampire; he was forged based on Rock, but is a puppet in his masters' hands. Fighter/Barbarian with Golem template. Level 9 or 10.

How about warforged?

Dungeoncrasher Fighter 4 / Barbarian 1 / Warforged Juggernaut 5

Edge Master - The Maestro: A Legendary fighter, now retired. He still agrees to train some martial students from time to time, but mostly keeps himself neutral to the happenings of the world. Swordsage/Warblade/Master of the Nine. Level 18.

Cloistered Cleric 1 (with Time and Darkness domains, for bonus feats) / Swordsage 1 / Warblade 11 / Master of Nine 5

No more time, I'll keep checking some other time.

Snowbluff
2015-01-21, 03:15 PM
Hey! =)

Where can I find a Warmind? Hello. :3

Expanded Psionics, which means it's freely available... HERE! (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/prestigeClasses/warMind.htm)

I also suggest Stand Still (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/psionicFeats.htm) for Ivy.

Also, yes, Talim will be a Swordsage and she can have lots of Tiger Claw Maneuvers, or did you mean something else?

Well, she could go into bloodclaw master. I don't think it's a great PrC, but it might be handy.