PDA

View Full Version : Art WTB a character portrait

casualcryptic
2015-01-15, 08:31 PM
I have a character in a Shadowrun campaign that has been going on for a while now. I thought it would be cool to bring a character portrait to one of our next few meetings.

It's shadowrun, so the ability to draw a good lucking gun is very important, but I would like the character to look nice too. I would prefer color.

I am willing to pay so if you're interested please quote me a price and give me a link to your portfolio (or at least some kind of sample).

Cuthalion
2015-01-19, 05:01 PM
Could you please post a description of this character?

Jotunheim
2015-02-06, 11:34 PM
I've been doing professional fantasy and sci fi illustrations for a while now. There's a thread on here with my artwork in. Gimme a poke if you're interested and I can give you a price quote in a PM.

johnmethew
2015-02-23, 05:16 AM
I have a character in a Shadowrun campaign that has been going on for a while now. I thought it would be cool to bring a character portrait to one of our next few meetings.

It's shadowrun, so the ability to draw a good lucking gun is very important, but I would like the character to look nice too. I would prefer color.

I am willing to pay so if you're interested please quote me a price and give me a link to your portfolio (or at least some kind of sample).
Are you still interested in buying if yes contact me via PM for price discussion..