PDA

View Full Version : Munchkin Game soon. Halp!

tricktroller
2015-01-16, 02:37 PM
Ok folks, its been awhile since I have posted, I've been ultra busy lately but I found out from a friend that he intends to run a 15th level game with ridiculousness allowed. Now my first thought was a half minotaur necropolitan ultimate magus with arcane leech form a 3rd party prc book that gives you sorcerer spell slots equal to your combined previous arcane caster levels.... but I am sure that is no the most broken thing available. Also it allows you to cast spells in those slots form any class you have. can you say one level dips into warmage, dread necro, and beguiler? So Chedda-tize me captain.

Rebel7284
2015-01-16, 03:19 PM
Typically the term munchkin refers to ignoring rules. What you are looking for is probably high powered but within the rules.

Some ridiculous things:
- all the prestige classes that work off of taint.
- allowing Dragonwraught Kobolds to take Loredrake
- Binder dip+ Metaphysical Spellshaper for all the metamagic.
- Tauric Template
- Divine Metamagic + Persistent Spell + Initiate of Mystra + Antimagic Field
- Divine Metamagic with unlimited Nightsticks.
- Irresistible Spell without the errata.
- Factotum's or Ruby Knight Vindicator abilities if they are ruled to work more than once per turn.

A high level wizard or cleric is ridiculous without needing very much extra cheese.

Jormengand
2015-01-16, 03:46 PM
Go truenamer 14/whatever 1 and use an item that lets you wish to get a +1000 Distant Shot longbow, use Archer's Eye and Sensory Focus, shoot anything you have line of effect to, only you ignore anything that gets in the way. Shoot anyone, anywhere for thousands of damage.

If you can trick the game into thinking you're a god and entitled to Salient Divine Abilities, Automatic Metamagic Persist is necessary for anyone who can cast spells/SLAs - with mortalbane and empower utterance, you can get Reversed Energy Negation to deal an average of 302400 damage, which isn't too shabby. Then again, you may be better going wizard and AMM persisting every spell on your list that affects you.

kellbyb
2015-01-16, 03:49 PM
Wizard 4/Fighter 1/Ur-Priest 2/Mystic Theurge 3/Contemplative 1/Dweomerkeeper 4 gets you 9th-level divine spells, a little arcane magic to back it up, and some fun dweomerkeeper shenanigans with supernatural spell.

ZamielVanWeber
2015-01-16, 03:55 PM
White dragonspawn Loredrake Dragonwrought Kobold with Greater Draconic Rite of Passage gets +4 sorcerer casting, so would casting as a 19th level sorcerer at game start (assuming LA buyoff). Otherwise you cast as an 18th. (Or you could trade out white dragonspawn for another level of sorcerer/PrC, which still leaves you at 18th). Grab Incantatrix for maximum fun (just don't forget the Improved Spell Capacity feat).