PDA

View Full Version : [Exalted DT's] The Guardians of The Five Directions

Kaworu
2015-01-18, 10:22 AM
Exalted Devil Tigers Session
The Guardians of The Five Directions

Prologue

~*~

You headed down South, as directed by your memories and vague visions sent to you in your dreams.

There were five of you:
- Euphemos called Shen, the grand actor
- Sacrier, the Infernal warrior
- Anyara, the friendship princess
- Tempesta, the technological Chosen with giant wings
- Laurel, the helpful shadow

Sun was shinning down on you, but it were nothing (at least for those of you, who internalized Transcendent Desert Creature). It was hot, it was sandy, it was long voyage. You travelled South, still south and south for two weeks already, looking for something - not even you were sure what it was or where to find it. You had only some really old memories, night dreams and your own intuition in the grand scheme of finding...

Finding what?

Your thoughts were interrupted by a sight of caravan nearby.

~*~

The caravan was not as regular as it would seem from the outside. When you came closer, you understood that instantly.

It was a caravan of slaves, moving west-south. Everyone had hands cuffed and a long, heavy chain about their necks. But, the most stunning thing was the owner of the caravan.

- Who are you? - asked Lady of Thorns and Kisses, when leaving her sheltered pavilion. She was a dark-and-green Fae, with big, red lips and thorns rooting out of her body – What do you want from my sweethearts?

Recaiden
2015-01-18, 11:02 AM
It was frustrating sometimes, these prophetic dreams. Someone who didn't have any clear means of communication was reaching out, or was it just delusion? It was not odd to find something important that they were sent to investigate, but what was weird was that their leader came with them to find out personally what was out here.

But regardless, here are two women crossing the sands, following their dreams. Except for their outfits, one in blue silk, the other in red, they would be identical, from their immaculately braided silver hair to their shining catlike eyes to the high cheekbones and small smiles of their faces. They carry very little with them, being Desert Creatures, they have had no trouble finding food and shelter along the way.

Behind these two, in the immaterial shadows of the spirit realm, is Laurel proper, a collection of shining sand in a stolen shape. Those who look would see a kindly old man with long grey hair and a longer beard, skin weathered by the sand and sun, leaning lightly on a walking stick, with a clear resemblance to the living humans. The two women are under his protection, a barely perceptible field radiating from him to guard them from any physical danger. A flicker of green light shines from his eyes as he analyzes the essence of the caravan leader.

Behind him lurks a...thing. Not remotely human. Its six legs don't quite touch the ground. The many tendrils that should make up the rest of its lower body drift lazily, as tree branches blown by the wind. Its feathered wings are folded closed over its upper body, as are its five-fold mandibles. It has no eyes on its smooth head, but looks about curiously, having no trouble locating anyone else. The ghostly man is under its protection.

Fae. Assumption of wood form. Likely possessed an open Cup. Slave-leader. Mild disapproval. Non-hostile, likely knows useful things. His family will go talk to the creature.

"We are Danae-"
"-and Kalmia."
The two obvious visitors bow to the caravan leader.
"We would like to know why we are here."
"We would also like your prisoners to go free."

There's probably a lot of essence sight going around. :smalltongue: I know Laurel has it always up.

The two women are Essence 1 Heroic Mortals who are Creatures of Darkness but Inside Fate, and are under the effects of a Celestial Martial Art, that is (Difficulty 5) Sifu's Useful Fingers from Throne Shadow Style.

Laurel has Loom-Snarling Deception active and appears (Difficulty 3) to be an Essence 3 ghost.

The monster is Essence 5, and seems to be a demon, of a Yozi you are not familiar with, but it has a Lunar flavor to its essence profile.

Lanaya
2015-01-18, 05:10 PM
Anyara walks quickly towards the caravan, comfortable in this environment. Even before her Exaltation the desert was always home. Her cream-coloured robes, almost but not entirely concealing the breastplate beneath, contrast with her dark skin. When she sees the cargo the caravan brings, her eyes narrow in anger and she hefts her dire lance menacingly. She glances at the immaterial man and his strange companion, but is more interested in the fae that seems to control the caravan. "I will set these people free. If any of you try to stop me I may have to harm you."

Myllinnia
2015-01-18, 05:42 PM
So rare, Tempesta thought to herself as she came to a stop near the others, eyes scanning the various members present as she does. One Fae, several likely soul damaged slaves, and several of her own compatriots. Were she a more frivolous person she might have opened up communications for a friend chat. Instead she hangs back, letting her black mechanical wings fold against her back as she crosses her arms. Tempesta is curvaceous woman, with light mocha skin, azure blue eyes, and waist length black hair. Her outfit snugly hugs to her contours as the heat of the Southern sun beats down on her. Her sleeveless one piece outfit was darker than usual, even with the alteration to her external frame the heat drew water from her. A skirt adorns her sharp waist, it is longer in the back and shorter in the front, with the sides open, a pair of black heeled boots snuggle against her legs as they run up to her thighs.

"You will find no desire to stop you from me," Tempesta asked looking to the Fae with a quizzical look. "As to you... I...I'm not sure." The dreams had been getting a little more insistent these past few days and the only reason she had followed them was simple because she was certain the forces of the Underworld might be involved. It might have done her more to have paid attention to the information that lay within. Tempesta sighs a moment with a thoughtful look.

A yawn reminds Tempesta that she still doesn't travel completely alone, she glances to the silver haired demoness that hovered immaterial behind her, apparently finding this less interesting than she did. "More arrive, Mistress, you apparently weren't the only one being called."

Tempesta nods. Indeed if her dreams spoke true then two more should be all that would added. The Fae was either the one that called them, or... an unfortunate coincidence.

Necroticplague
2015-01-18, 07:12 PM
Sacrier had been walking for days. It was not her nature to cease from her goals, even her incredibly vague ones. Even as she dreamed, she continued to walk on, her third eye scanning for anything of note. So far, nothing of true note had been found in these wastes, past what occasional morsel she had scavenged for food. Sadly, this proved little challenge. This mortal desert is of little challenge when one has spent enough time wandering through Cecelyn's wastes. This, on the other hand, was an interesting event. A bunch of creatures to potent even a passing glance viewed them as supernatural. Though the rakasha's appearance is somewhat of a giveaway, even if her aura wasn't.

Hm..Sacrier had dealt with those before. Oddly, their a bit more similar to her than she'd like to admit, with their devotion to their story roles. This one didn't seem like it would a challenge to fight, so sacrier is much less aggressive then the other ascendents there. She replies to the Plant-person in old realm while ignoring the other Infernal foolishness"Nothing from you in particular, though your presence, as well as there's, may yet be a good sign. I'm looking for something. Still looking for it, though I can't tell if you would know of it."

The third eye is a result of Addition-Through-Subtraction-Transmorgification for Lidless Demon Eye blight, commiting 12 more motes (leaving me with 42 peripheral)

WhiteKnight777
2015-01-20, 08:55 PM
Shen

The dreams did not bother Shen, who was the chrysalis-soul of Euphemos. He was used to phantasms, and ephemera was his stock-in-trade. Take his current form, for example. It wasn't too much different from his original self, but the subtle alterations made him into a different person. Wrapped in tattered white desert garb, his eyes hard and his appearance sun-baked, he was the very image of a wasteland wanderer. He was a character from a thousand tales - the drifter who rolled in on the hot desert wind, death and judgement gripped in hands that had done too much. He looked at the Fae dispassionately, then at her cavalcade of servants.

"What I'd like is for you to let your captives go." He said in a soft, dry voice that seemed to chill the desert air. It was a voice of promise. "After that, I suppose we can see."

Kaworu
2015-01-23, 04:33 PM
Lady of Thorns and Kisses answered to the questions of Danae and Karmia.

„Why should I know, why you are here?” asked she „I do not know why you travelled so far South. It's your journey, not mine, don't you think?”

„ As to my „prisoners” „ Lady continued „ I love them, I really do!”

As to prove her words, she came closer to blond-haired girl standing nearby and kissed her gently, yet passionately. The eyes of slave girl became haze as the kiss continued. When Lady ended with her, she has fallen to the ground, seemingly unconscious.

„ I love them, I love them all!” shouted Fae. It seems like she was completely crazy – like every Raksha.

After the kiss, Lady of Thorns and Kisses looked for a little while at the exact spot when Laurel was standing. Even if she was aware of Infernal's presence, she did not let him know about that.

Anyara's statement was meet with... unpleasant response. The slaves all around started to shout „We love her, let her be, we like to be with her”. They seemed... genuine?

" Nothing from you in particular, though your presence, as well as there's, may yet be a good sign. I'm looking for something. Still looking for it, though I can't tell if you would know of it."

„ My dear” said Lady with a gentle smile „ I am not aware of your purpose here. As I said to the two girls, you are here because you have chosen to travel far South. It's none of my business and I will not answer your questions”.

As to the words of Shen, she repeated herself „ I love them, I really do”.

„Wait...” she added, looking more suspiciously at the equipment of characters „ You are Exalted, aren't you? Great, I have a little problem. Perhaps, only perhaps if you will help me, I will grant your wish of setting my sweathearts free”.

„ For you see, I am Creation-bound. I can no longer change my nature as true Fae would. For that, I need your help. I am in urgent need of changing myself. Being a Lady of Thorns and Kisses was fun, but I became bored of that form. Could you change me? In a... Lady of Roses and Kisses?” Lady asked, looking at you with hope in her eyes.

Necroticplague
2015-01-23, 05:48 PM
Eh. Hoping she had any ideas about what's going on was kinda a long shot anyway. Sacrier doesn't appear to be the least bit bothered by it. To the Fae's request, however, Sacrier seemed to perk up quite a bit. "NO. I was, once. However, being an Exalt has its limits. I can not abide by such, so I turned myself into something better. While I cannot hope as drastic a transformation for you, for you surely could not survive it, I could definitely modify you form towards what you want. Any specific changes you want? To start off, removing some of the thorns (keep a few, for even the most lovely rose has thorns), softening the skin so it feels and looks more like the petals, maybe making so the scent follows you...."

Recaiden
2015-01-24, 12:59 AM
Danae and Kalmia dart to catch the blond slave girl as she falls out of the raksha's embrace.
There are the kisses. Where will come the thorns?

Myllinnia
2015-01-24, 03:04 AM
As one who continually sought to improve her form, to become the weapon that Oblivion itself would fear, she understood this fae's desire. But it was an odd one. A Creation Bound Fae, severed from the ever changing flow of the Wyld? What travesty did that to this fae? But Scarier seemed inclind to the helping and Tempesta was not one who could bring the needed change. She had only focused on her form and power, always sharpening, always refining, always strengthening. To be a Rose was not easily for her to conceive, roses were pretty they were admired and held, but never free always chained to the one who admired it, for Tempesta that was something unlike her.

Tempesta lets her wings fold against her back and she turns her gaze to the others. Especially considering how some took to the slave's earlier state which was now troubled and in question. Did these mortals honestly love this fae? The powers of the fae were strong against those that were lesser. She tilts her head and nods, "If there is a way, perhaps some of us will be willing to do you such a favor."

Lanaya
2015-01-24, 02:48 PM
"I'm not going to bargain. I'll set these people free now, and then I'll help you." Anyara turns to address the slaves. "People. You wear these chains in your mind as well as on your body. You have consigned yourselves to a life of suffering, devoted to a creature that treats you as nothing more than food. Come with me and I can show you a better life. I can lead you to greatness, and lead you with true care and compassion, not the twisted mockery you have received here. Join me."

Charisma + Performance social attack to compel behaviour (follow me, not the Lady). Using 9 motes on First Anyara Excellency (helping others, inspiring others, telling others what's best for them) and spending a willpower point for +1 success.

Charisma (4) + Performance (5) + Excellency (9) = 18d10, [roll0] + 1 success = 10 successes, with Appearance 4.
Possible stunt: [roll1]

WhiteKnight777
2015-01-29, 02:22 PM
Shen

Shen smiled, his head cocked to one side. His voice was low and sweet as poisoned honey. The Raksha knew temptation in ways that no mortal or thing of Creation born could ever comprehend... but Shen was on the road to becoming the very incarnation of narrative, and to the Fair Folk themselves, nothing was more tempting nor more compelling. "I could change your nature. But to change you for true, I would need to put hands to the grace of your heart. How committed are you to your story? Will you surrender all that you are to become that which you most desire?"

This is probably a social attack, but I'll wait to see how Anarya's resolves before I roll anything, to avoid muddying the waters.

Necroticplague
2015-01-30, 08:19 PM
A look of disgust crosses Sacrier's face as these people continue to talk. A thief who would steal from and threaten someone guilty of no crime. A coward who would hide behind behind others. A liar who would exaggerate the difficulty of a simple task to take advantage someone in a vulnerable position. While Sacrier may not know what the grace he speaks of is, the mention of heart makes his truer intentions relatively transparent: he intends to kill her for merely existing. With her own sense of righteousness driving her, the armored one takes heavy steps towards the fae in relative quiet, aside from her heavy footfalls. She then proceeds to put her hand on the wooden one's shoulders and speaks 4 simple words:
"He lies. Its easy."
With this, she brings her hands up and rests them on the Fae's shoulders for a moment. Then, with a quick motion, she tears of the Fey's skin, revealing a new form to lie underneath, one more appropriate to being a Rose than a Thorn.Skin softens, takes on a more appropriately rudy tone even if it more resembles human skin, and begins to smell of perfume

Appropriate to her own anger at the lowlifes who have the gall to threaten creatures so much weaker, Sacrier becomes alight with her anima, a sickly cloud of green light spreading out from her.

Using Addition-Through-Subtraction Transmorgrification, modified by Meet the New Monster. Granting her the Skin Color (Turn wood-like substance to more appropriately human, rosy tones), Hair Color (Turn hair into material similar to long braids of petals), Attribute Reallocation [Stamina to Appearence](as the new form is more delicate, yet also more appealing than the previous one), and Impossible Joints (As her new form is considerably more flexible). This uses up 15 motes, bringing me down to 17 motes peripheral. Roses and Kisses pays 5 Hl as a cost of the charm.

Glowing in her infernal glory, she turns to the liar of dreams. "No need to mess with graces, just tear at the weaknesses. From the strength I can see you have, I thought you'd understand that."

Kaworu
2015-02-01, 09:18 AM
The speech of Anyara... did not worked. It seemed like the bonds of Fae love were really powerful. Plus, Lady of Thorns and Kisses was really beautiful and charismatic – much more than any human had right to be. Slaves looked at Exalted suspiciously, do not understanding what the girl is about.

But, it turned out, the speech was not necessary.

- Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! - the Lady was overjoyed at changes that Sacrier did to her. Her thorns were smaller, her skin soft and good-smelly, even her voice became softer. Additionally to changes the Exalt did, at the top of her head blossomed a single rose.

Now the Lady of Roses and Kisses did a single magical gesture and all chains bounding slaves fell of to the ground. Lady kissed some of her sweethearts (this time this was normal kisses, not soul consuming ones) and together with them moved East. Everyone seemed so happy.

In the meantime, you continued your journey South.

~*~

One week had passed. Your hearts started to beat fester. It was this!

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs41/i/2009/027/a/1/piramides_by_renanleema.jpg

You looked at three piramid before you. Suddenly, you could remember – the biggest piramid in the middle was a ancient Manse. You had KNOW that inside it is the thing you are looking for so desperately!

One problem remained – how to get inside? The front gates were all stones, big, heavy and unmoving.

Recaiden
2015-02-01, 03:09 PM
They had expected the fae to be at the center of this. But the dreams kept coming. So they kept going south.

They stop and marvel at the pyramids when they come over the rise of the dune and see them. Finally, the goal.

The mortals stop at the gates. "We're going to take a look inside-" "-see if there's a way to open these up."
The ghost and demon that shadow them, caring nothing for solid stone barriers, continue on through the stone.

Necroticplague
2015-02-01, 05:23 PM
"No need, I can crack it open from the outside." Sacrier seems to seethe with rage on her face as she focuses, and the wind around her is similarly enraged, kicking up the sand around her into a frenzy. As she approaches the walls of the place, the wind beats against the walls, trying to grind it into ever more mere sand. She continues walking onwards, not breaking her heavy stride to head through the 12-foot hole she just made.

Blowing a Willpower and 6 motes (leaving me with 8 and 48, respectively) to activate Pellegrina's Fury. All inanimate objects and creatures with essence 5 or lower take 1 ahl per tick, while creatures with essence 6 take 1lhl, and those of essence 7 or higher are immune (and anyone with essence can spend a mote per tick to protect themselves from the damage for that tick).

Myllinnia
2015-02-01, 10:43 PM
Tempesta followed the direction, set aside by whatever that pulled them all, serenely. Always the calm before a storm, and the tempest to wail against her threats. She gave no discussion to her companions, no indication of her thoughts, especially on how the Fae was tended to. She hovered over the sandy ground following easily, her wings humming with her power, the hot Southern heat and light a minor inconvenience to her. Then they came to the Pyramids and she tilts her head. Not quite her manse many days away from here, but she could made the tremors of its essence flows. They come to the central one, the one that pulled the hardest and then tilted her head at it. Adding a little essence to her sight she attempts to find the not so obvious areas where a door might lie. That is until Scarier attempts to smash through the wall.

Tempesta sighs and leans back, letting them have their way.

Not sure that Essence Dissecting stare can find the entrance anyway~ But just in case: Looking for things hiding things such as doors, vents, so on and so forth. Int +Occult and costing all of 3m. [roll0]

Kaworu
2015-02-07, 11:08 AM
Pelegrina's furry could not harm the dense, hard wall. The manse was really old and powerful and it protection systems were too much for Infernal's charms.

In the meantime, helpful shadow looked at the manse from the inside. The first thing he could look at was a complicated magitech mechanism. However, Laurel was an expert intellectualist and understanding the mechanism was nothing for him. It was basically an Essence observing machine, that looked out for Solar's exaltations and opened the gate only for them.

With new knowledge, Lauler returned to you and told you about it. After using the Loom-Snarling Deception and it's update, you were able to get into Manse.

- Good morning Solar masters - announced cold, female voice - I am Shira, the crafted intelligence bounded to this Manse. How can i help you?

~*~

Inside the pyramid, in the central hall, were standing five golden boards. Looking at the symbols engraved into them, you discovered something called The Rite of Holy Ascension. According to describtion, it was used in First Age to help Celestian Exalted in their spiritual development. It could let Lunar Exalted learn faster Sidereal Martial Arts, help with gaining access to new circle of sorcery or uplifting one's Essence.

You were wondering... could it also help you in your quest for Titanhood?

To perform the rite successfully, you should have a little exotic ingredients (nothing money can't buy), a little more exotic elements (something you could easily create or obtain with your level of power) and...

"Handwirtten and signed document from Lyntek, the God of Exaltation, allowing you the privilege of Holy Ascension"

Damn, the last part can be a little bit problematic...

Recaiden
2015-02-07, 03:14 PM
Kalmia leans against one of the golden plates, skeptical.
"I could believe they have some route to power from the first age, but what would a god's permission do for people already this powerful?"

Meanwhile, "Hello, Shira. What does this manse contain other than the boards recording the Rite? Where may the hearthroom be found?"
Not certain that the manse will respond to someone who is not a Solar, but they entered in the company if at least 1 fake Solar. Maybe it will work.

"I suppose it couldn't hurt to just ask him."

Honored Lytek, God of Exaltation and Infused Power, I request your permission for myself and my companions to undergo your Rite of Holy Ascension. We are not the Solars you originally worked with; we are new things, each one-of-a-kind. This world is in a sorry way, from all I've seen. Help us help make it better.

[roll0]

Necroticplague
2015-02-07, 09:25 PM
Sacrier's grave visage seems to brighten up as she reads the details of this Rite. No wonder the visions lead her towards this place. This is almost exactly the kind of thing she would have ground small nations to dust to find. As she looks over the list, her smile is barely abates at the relative simplicity of it. Some stuff she could nab from a apocather,a couple that might mean a five-day trek to Hell, then breaking a few demonic legs (or leg-analogues, some of those guys have weird shapes) to get, and one final, ominous one:Permission from a god. This might have been more ominous had Sacrier not had beaten such beings to unconsciousness with her bare hands to see if she could before. The problem, of course, was finding said god.

"And on the more than likely chance he's as deaf to you as most gods, anyone here know the magic that might let us look for him? If we know his domain, than all else failing, we could probably ask him on Calibration."

Kaworu
2015-02-08, 08:10 AM
The crafted intelligence answered to the question:

- There is a Yu-Shan gate on the second floor and small heartstone room on the third floor.

Recaiden
2015-02-08, 02:03 PM
"Thank you Shira. Do you have a visual manifestation?"

The ghost and demon are on their way up, to the staircase already.

"Any objection to all of us jointly attuning to this place? I would also like to recalibrate the detector to allow us specifically to pass, and not Solars in general. We might also need to fortify the gate if we're going to spend any time here, depending on the particulars of its operations."

A quick shake of the head.
"This is all too convenient. Shira, did you call us here? If so, why?"

WhiteKnight777
2015-02-08, 06:00 PM
Shen

Shen tilted his head to one side. "Not just any god, however. Lytek, the Right Hand of Power himself. Lytek's sanction could mean any number of things. Access to charms unknown to any but him. Perhaps a good word to the Unconquered Sun, assuming any of us should want such a treasonous thing." He said, smiling bemusedly. He had remained silent for some time, his eyes calculating and thoughtful, but now he seemed ready to speak at length.

"Before we go about doing anything, however, I would like to know what exactly this "rite" does. "Ascension" is one of those terms that can be twisted so many ways, and I am an expert in making language bend like a ball of mating serpents, so I would know." He said, with a self-deprecating gesture of one hand.

Myllinnia
2015-02-09, 04:04 AM
Tempesta tilts her head, she has been thoughtful as they traveled through the manse. She nods her acceptance with jointly attuning and realigning the sensor systems. But most of all she regards Shen with a thoughtful look. "A perfectly reasoned thought," she says with a half turn of her lips. "What does this power grant us? Is it viable to achieving our goals? Will my evolution be thwarted or helped? I, too, would like an answer to Shen's question."

"Requesting Lytek's aid, and likely by prayer would be simply not heard, Yu Shan after all is a quagmire of corrupted paperwork, our prayers will be lost to the void of that place. Still, there is a gate here, It goes to Yu Shan we could take a trip and ask about." She chuckles and leans back, "As if they will appreciate us even stepping foot there. Still Calibration is a consideration. I'm certain none of us have hostile intent there, no?"

Necroticplague
2015-02-09, 04:08 AM
"Well, the description makes it seem relatively good, and it seems like we can ask Lytec while we get his signatures. This, of course, raises the question of getting to him. Even with the portal to Heaven conveniently upstairs, that still means we're gonna have to look through all of yu-shan to find him. While probably having to deal with any annoying gods who would rather we not be there."

Kaworu
2015-02-09, 02:14 PM
- I'm sorry, I was created as voice-only software - said Shira in the answer to the question of girl - I also do not know your purpose here. I am sorry, I lack information in that matter. The gate is ready to use if you wish so. How can I assist you?

As to the Rite itself, there was nothing about Infernal Exalts (which was kinda obvious, since Infernals did not existed in the First Age). By closer investigation, the Rite seemed really harmless. It was just a way to boost one's essence and magical capabilities. Exact results could wary depending on Exalt type and intention in which the Rite was performed. The information was not specific and it was hard to tell something more than general usage of such a spell. It was a Solar Circle spell.

WhiteKnight777
2015-02-10, 07:46 PM
Shen

Shen looked sidelong at his fellow Infernals. "I have no hostile intent towards Yu Shan. Given what I've seen and heard so far, I'd guess all of us are more-or-less convinced that the Reclamation is a bad idea. If not for what it would do to Creation, then for what would likely happen to us after we've served our purpose to our erstwhile masters." He paused, drawing in a deep breath. He felt power on the desert air, redolent of spice and heat and secrets buried under sand. He nodded at Kalmia, smiling in a way that bespoke of mutual understanding. "I agree with your sentiment, however, that this seems all too convenient. Why have we, specifically been called, and why now? At the same time, it's a hook baited with a prize I, at least, cannot resist. I have a great need for power, and more importantly, for freedom. And if the rest of you are as committed to resisting the Yozi as I am, then you probably have a similar need. We have all seen the might of Hell, and we know how unready Creation is for what to come. We must break our chains and find a way to stymie the will of hell if we are to survive. I agree to forming an alliance - our own imperfect circle, to save an imperfect world. Melodramatic, perhaps, but Shen did lean that way.

Myllinnia
2015-02-11, 02:28 AM
Tempesta nods in understanding and agreement with Shen's words. Melodramatic or not, she could do nothing but agree. She didn't like the Reclamation, she wasn't too fond of the plans to make it happen. She wasn't thrilled with the state Creation would be should it come to pass. Most of all she believed the Reclamation plan inefficient and controlled by creators too strongly twisted by the past to make an effective Reclamation. Perhaps, however, her narrow sight to her own plans had left her to not consider better options than Malfeas and its way of existence after all Malfeas was still better than the cold harsh hungry bite of Oblivion and the static-like nature of the Underworld. A Creation tended too, functioning, working as it should with its people living their lives, was a much better option, a Creation such as that let her spread her wings, her evolution would be better served in such a world.

"I am in agreement, an alliance of sorts, to prevent that which will be inimical to our needs and desires. Shore up Creation, a Creation that does not care for us, against the forces of hell which fears us." She looks to each of them with her cool calm look to her eyes. "We know power is being offered, and how to acquire it. I believe we should acquire it, but we must be careful in acquiring the hardest part. I am willing to make an excursion into Yu Shan to do so, but more than likely it will be a testing of the gate and its end point. That way we may plan a deep excursion later."

Recaiden
2015-02-11, 05:56 AM
This is concerning. They feel the weight of the pyramid all of a sudden, closed in on all sides. Fellow travelers just became potential enemies. The solution is obvious. Lie shamelessly. Lie like a rug. Be their friends and staunchest allies. Join the circle and subvert it from within.

But that's the coward's way.
"I decline."
"Neither Creation nor Yu-Shan nor Malfeas are our enemies. If you will be setting yourself against one, I will have no part in it."

"Please prepare the gate for use and open it as soon as we arrive, Shira." Danae continues talking to the AI, completely unperturbed. "If you have any information on the history of yourself or this manse, please present it."

"I am willing to help with the expedition to Yu-Shan to acquire this permission. Anyone can see the use of power."

In the spirit-phase of matter, the ghost is jogging around, exploring the manse as quick as he can. Just in case they need to make a quick exit.

Kaworu
2015-02-11, 11:45 AM
- The history of the manse and me is nothing interesting - answered Shira - I was created at the beginning of the First Age with the manse itself. We were used by a circle of Solars. It was nothing special, we served just as a way to get into Yu-Shan. I was not used since the decline of Solars. As to the gates, they are ready to use. Yuki, the guardian god of gates, will probably want to talk with you for a while before he will let you pass. Nothing to be afraid of.

WhiteKnight777
2015-02-11, 05:45 PM
Shen

Shen shrugged at Laurel's pronouncement, keeping up with the others as they made their way towards the gate."That is your prerogative, of course. But I know my former master, the Ebon Dragon, and he has extensive plans for us - plans which do not include our freedom. Even if you don't seek the emnity of all Malfeas, at least some of the Yozi will probably find you.... anathematic." He said, grinning impishly.

Necroticplague
2015-02-11, 09:47 PM
"The winged one makes a point: One step at a time. First, let us see if we are even allowed in, our further ambitions can be planned from there. As for the reclamation: it seems a good idea in concept. It's been pretty downhill since the Primordials left. Unfortunately, its hampered by the fact the current batch are insane cripples. 'Yes, lets have the patron of chronic backstabbing make all of our plans, I see nothing that could go wrong with this!'"

She hadn't given it much thought before; it was simply her duty to grow more powerful. The eternal back-and-forth was little concern for her except that it may offer her opportunities to improve herself. Raze creation to the ground, create an Elemental Ring of Vitriol to protect it from the Wyld, it made little difference to her, as long as it provided opportunity to learn from it.
"I'll enter first, in case things should turn....confrontational. While I may be armored with my own hide (these plates you see are such), that is among the toughest of armors."

Without necessarily waiting for replies, the warrior steps through the portal, into the hallways leading to Yu-shan. She keeps her eyes searching around as she watches for the god the manse had mentioned whole she keeps walking.

Kaworu
2015-02-12, 11:53 AM
The gates were just a ring of stone standing in the middle of a big room, around 10 meters in diameter. When you came closer, you could see materialized Yuki, the god of gates.

Yuki was a simple samurai in plain, green robes, with two small katanas. He had an eyepatch on his right eye.

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs34/PRE/i/2008/296/3/a/Samurai_Reincarnation_by_Phillybee.jpg

- Stop! - he commanded - Who are YOU!? - he shouted, pointing at immaterialized Laurel and his demon - Bakemono! I will not let you pass! - Yuki shouted again, drawing his swords.

Necroticplague
2015-02-12, 06:32 PM
Sacrier holds out her arms to show her current state of armament

"I don't know about them, but I, at least, an unarmed. I merely seek entrance into yu-shan so I can get a signature. We intend no harm on our visit."

As much as she had to become like the former ur-king to become as strong as she was, she was still a practical person: no need to start punching hornet nest when there was none. A god that could bother to materialize like this for a minor task was not likely to be much of a challenge anyhow.

Kaworu
2015-02-13, 06:32 AM
- Well, you may go - said Yuki, after looking suspiciously at Sacrier - But I will not let the bakemono into Yu-Shan. It has to stay here.

WhiteKnight777
2015-02-13, 11:46 AM
Shen

Shen bowed before the God of Gates, "I, too, offer my promise that I will do no violence to any being who does not offer me violence first. As for the bakemono... would the bonded oath of the Eclipse be enough to allay your suspicion regarding the creature? Assuming it wishes to accompany the party, I mean."

Recaiden
2015-02-13, 07:34 PM
"It will accompany us." Danae states this as a fact. It is not up for debate.
Kalmia looks at Shen curiously. Why is he offering to help?

On the dematerialized phase, where the gatekeeper god cans till see them, Laurel laughs while the spirit seethes.
"I am an old dead fool watching over my family on their adventures."
"You are remiss in your duties, gatesman. Any one of these fine people is a greater danger than I."

Kaworu
2015-02-14, 05:06 AM
- Hm... - Yuki considered the offer for a moment - Yes, Eclipse oath would be enough. However, on the second side of the gates the are celestial lions. You should make a similar oath to them to too.

Yuki looked at the gates and then it were activated. On the second side of them, you could see a buildings of Yu-Shan, shining in gold and silver. Currently the Unconquered Sun was winning in the games, so sun shined greatly.

- Now, the promise - said Yuki.

~*~

After making a promise twice (once for Yuki and second time for celestial lions), you were save in Yu Shan. Finding a Lytek was a big of exercise, but thanks to asking for directions, you found his manse. You knocked at the door and waited for a while. After that, the daimio of exaltations opened the door.

- Yes? - he asked, smiling at you.

Necroticplague
2015-02-16, 11:58 AM
"Hello. My name is sacrier. We've come to obtain your signature on a document. It's for permission for something called 'divine ascension'. You wouldn't happen to have a few spare moments and blanks of the required documents, would you?"

Kaworu
2015-02-16, 12:21 PM
- Hm? Oh, yes, yes, please, come in, don't be shy - Lytek said, opening wider the door and inviting you.

After a few moment you were sitting in a nice room, with hot tea and some cakes. Lyten vanished for a while only to return with a pile of documents a moment later.

- You see, the Rite of Holy Ascension is really easy to perform. You need only to fill these documents. Let's begin, okay? Let's start with the basic. Your names, castes, reason to seek the Holy Ascension, the desired outcome of the ritual...

WhiteKnight777
2015-02-16, 12:45 PM
Shen

Moving at the speed of montage, Shen found himself in Yu-Shan. The rapid pace of events didn't bother him much. He was, after all, the nascent Primordial of Tales. Time did not flow normally around him, it moved at the rate of narrative, which could leave even light scratching its head when need be.

Shen reached out his hand and picked up a sheaf of documents. He snapped a finger and a quill appeared. It was a huge, gaudy thing, plucked from the tail of a phoenix. Sparks flared from the tip, for the pen was eager to make its mark, and efficacious at burning through red tape. "What I want is freedom, naturally. Freedom from the bindings of the Yozi. Freedom from chains not of my own devising. Freedom to write my legend on Creation, and thereby make it a better place. But I have to ask - if this ritual is so easy, why was it not more widely used?"

Kaworu
2015-02-16, 04:00 PM
- Because of politics - said Lytek - You see, in the First Age not every Solar was a member of Solar Deliberative. One of such Solar was the creator of the manse and spell. The sorceress was jealous of her own magic and did not shared it with others. When the First Age begun to collapse, she changed her mind and reprogrammed the manse, so every Solar could use the spell. Unfortunately, she died soon, killed by some Dragonblooded. You are the first Exalted in thousand years to know about existence of such magic.

- Wait, wait... - daimio of exaltations have shaken his head - You want to be free from Yozi? Are you Akuma? I'm sorry, I cannot grand you the wish. I will not collaborate with Yozi's servants.

Recaiden
2015-02-16, 05:04 PM
All this rapid jumping around, under the trickster sun. It brings back old times.

Danae and Kalmia quickly take seats, nibbling at the cakes and waiting in silence.
One set of documents flips itself over to hover between them, where words simply print themselves on the page.

Laurel. Advocate. To learn and grow. Power enough to be safe from my fellows.
"They are devil-tigers. Young primordials. They have grown from an Exaltation and a human, not from a shaping. But either way they do not serve the Yozis." At least not any longer.

Myllinnia
2015-02-16, 05:58 PM
Tempesta follows silently, thoughtfully. Ensuring nothing arouses the tempest of her emotions by being passive. Yu Shan was indeed the tarnished city, it wasn't so easily seen as a first timer but she could sense the city's weakened state. It bothered her slightly that Incarna were ignoring it all to drown themselves in the mystical games. Once Lytek opens the door Tempesta turns her gaze to the oddly receptive god. Though perhaps it was his nature to be towards all Exalted? Once inside she looks around curiously, she expected the building and its contents to be... something more. Instead a peaceful lobby, and stack of applications. She picks up on of the pages and looks at it curiously.

Shen's desire for freedom was a nice desire. Even as she and these others were... the Yozi could just sends their might to reclaim them. This was why she had silently edged her way out of malfeas, claiming glory and victories where she may go. Answering the dreams and visions were so far a godsend, a hint to the ability to break from them, to grow powerful, to rend her enemies apart, to protect the skies.

-Tempesta, First of the Skyblades- So she answers the questions on paper, nodding with Laurel and adding herself.

"We are not Akuma, those fools who sacrifice will and heart they would not question the master's directives placed on them. We are something else entirely, the leash is much more lose now than it has ever been, the edge of the power we contain begins to fray that leash. We are evolving. Akuma do not." She is silent a moment. "Though why did this manse call us?" She looks to the god with a curious look, "Did this Child of the Sun design her manse and power to call others like herself? Or is this an aspect of the old power bringing itself to the surface of our thoughts?"

Necroticplague
2015-02-16, 08:17 PM
Lacking the flair of some of her more narrative companions, Sacrier does not reach for a pen and ink with which to sign. Instead, she sticks her finger in her own mouth, with a harsh crunch preceding her taking it back out as she fill the form out in the harsh fluid of her own blood. She ignore's the pitiful beuracrat's complaints for a moment, focusing solely on the goal of getting this step finished. She can address why this all seems so suspiciously easy later.

"Sacrier. Bramble. To shatter what feeble fetters remain on my growth. The ability to clearly see what such things lie before me, as to focus my might upon them."

With the basics covered, she takes a moment to gather her Conviction of accomplishing this goal to quite the Valor that says to lash out at the pitiful bureaucrat who would mistake her for the loathsome akuma.

"Not. Akuma. Akuma are slaves. I'm the master. They sold their soul. I made mine."

Kaworu
2015-02-17, 05:18 AM
- Hm... - Lytek considered for a while what you have told him - I am not sure if I should help you. I have no previous experience with "Devil Tigers" and I do not know what I should do. You claim you want to be free from Yozis, yet you are the very beings they created. The hellish exaltations have chosen you for a reason and this very reason is something I have to have on my mind when I am considering granting you my help. Let's say I will help you - what would you do with my help? What do you wanna do when you will be free?

- As to the manse - Lytek continued - I doubt it had any way to send you visions. I also know nothing about that.

Myllinnia
2015-02-17, 07:02 AM
Tempesta tilts her head slightly at the god but answers honestly. "I will continue to grow, to evolve. I will protect the skies, I will hunt the things that seek to damage Creation further, be it the Chaos of the Wyld, the Horrors of Malfeas, or the Undying of the Underworld. These things I seek to do, my plans have propelled me this far and I feel that I will soon be able to break the leash entirely." Tempesta leans back her wings folding neatly against her back as she does so and glances to the others. She knew them so little even when the traveled so far. But their conversation earlier had assured her that they would not be against her in this, may not be with her, but they would not be against. Or so she hoped.

"That is however what I would do. It is my way, a way that suits me. I will do as I must with or without the promises of even greater power. With or without allies. As it was from the start so it will continue to be."

Necroticplague
2015-02-17, 01:32 PM
- Hm... - Lytek considered for a while what you have told him - I am not sure if I should help you. I have no previous experience with "Devil Tigers" and I do not know what I should do. You claim you want to be free from Yozis, yet you are the very beings they created. The hellish exaltations have chosen you for a reason and this very reason is something I have to have on my mind when I am considering granting you my help. Let's say I will help you - what would you do with my help? What do you wanna do when you will be free?

- As to the manse - Lytek continued - I doubt it had any way to send you visions. I also know nothing about that.

"The fact the exaltation of Hell befell us says little about what we are, only what we were. Just as the solars exaltation and usurpation creates a story about the hero who becomes the tyrant, our story is simply one where we have failed before, and now have come to rise far above that. As for what I intend to do? Not quite sure. Look for some undone things, then do it just to prove it can be done, and improve myself. Perhaps pave a route through Cecelyne that takes less than 5 days to cross with nothing but my bare hands. Maybe erect a new structure to create a solid line between creation and the wyld, instead of the blurred one we have.

Unfortunately, that still leaves the question unanswered: If you didn't know about us, and the manse couldn't send for us, then what did or could have?"

Kaworu
2015-02-19, 07:13 AM
- Hm... - Lytek hesitated for a while, looking at every one of you. - I quess... I can grant your wish. But, under one condition. You will make a Eclipse oath that you will never harm Creation or Yu-Shan. After that, I will give you your Holy Ascension Mandate.

So rising titans did.

~*~

Back at the manse, you gathered around five golden tables with the Rite of Holy Ascension. You draw a magical circle and stood in the right places, according to rules of sacred geometry. All ingredients were placed perfectly, and in the middle of magical circle, you put the Holy Ascension Mandate. You were about to start when...

- Rising titans! - resounded a famale voice. For w while you saw nothing, but then in the middle of circle stood a beautiful lady, all in green robes.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/265/0/3/gaia_by_tieneke-d5fiilk.jpg

- I am Gaia, the spirit of Creation! - announced being - I have chosen you to very important mission I cannot choose other Exalted. Rising titans, listen to me! Whole Creation is in dire danger. Once upon a time, there were original Elemental Dragons, my own sons and daughters. There were destroyed during Primordial War, but all hope was not lost. There are five eggs of ancient origin, hidden in five corners of Creation. These eggs can hatch and give birth to new Elemental Dragons. But, there are powers, dark and unpredictable, whose aim is to get the eggs and profane them! If they will succeed, all world will be lost. Please, find the eggs before someone else will find them. You are my only hope.

Recaiden
2015-02-19, 06:34 PM
Danae, stay here if you will, in Yu-Shan. Find my friend in the Convention on Forbidden Gods. We have not met in person since before the fight with Ox. Eyes in Heaven could be useful. I will guide you until it is time for us to pass through the gate.

So, one fewer mortal comes back with them.

"Greetings, elder sister." Traitor. Wanton. Selfish. Dangerous.
Kalmia bows, while Laurel and Askena, safely dematerialized once again, wait quietly, trying to see what portion of the distant primordial this is.
"Things to care for, to be sure."
"We can do this, but is there not more that you can tell us? Which of your enemies have found out about them, and why now? Why do you come to us for aid, and not Luna and her champions, or the dragon-blooded? Were you the one that called us here? Are they still in Creation, or has the Wyld washed over them with the passage of years?"

Ever used to handling several conversations at once, Laurel checks in with his jouten across Creation, each in turn. How are the dune people? Hoe does each direction stand? How is our family, and the weather? What news from the four directions (it's not that nothing important happens in the center, but that she hasn't gotten there yet)?

WhiteKnight777
2015-02-20, 11:44 PM
Shen

Shen smiled "And was not Sol Invictus the creation of the Ebon Dragon? We are more than the sum of our parts. We are more than origins. We can be what we choose to be. That is the core of Exaltation...." That was his response to Lytek's question, or at least the beginning of it. But his rising oratory was cut off by a far more dramatic event - the arrival of Gaia's jouten.

He blinked, assimilating this new information. "Well... a quest to prove our worth appears, just in time." He said, smiling a secret little smile. "I will help. If I am to help steward Creation, there must be a Creation left to help. Where should we begin?"

Myllinnia
2015-02-21, 02:37 AM
Tempesta

Tempesta tilts her head at one of the two last free Primordials as she stands ready for the Ascension that was almost ready to happen. It was a curious thing being in the presence of one that was not looking down upon them, secretly plotting chains and bindings for their own ends. Malfeas and the other masters could be both enlightening and short sighted. Here though was an ample test set before them. To prove to Creation that the Techno-Valkyrie and her companions did not mean ill to Creation. Tempesta's wings hum a little louder and brighten slightly as she imagines the difficulty of finding and claiming things lost well before the First Age.

"I, too, will be pleased to help you in this." The other two had asked the question of where already so it did not need to be asked a third time. She sits in the center of her place and looks to the Jouten of Gaia awaiting answers.

Kaworu
2015-02-21, 05:06 AM
- I'm afraid both Neverborn and Yozi are aware of the eggs- said Gaia - as to time, there is a reason why it did not happen before. The eggs needed time to mature and gather Essence from surroundings. A lot of time. Now, when the achieved maturity, it is time for them to hatch.

- I could ask Dragonblooded or Lunars for help, but they lack the potential you have. As a group of rising titans, you have the power to shape both world and destiny in ways other Exalted cannot.

- Yes, I was the one to send you visions. With the Rite of Holy Ascension, you can break free from Yozi. I believe that the Rite is necessary for you to become the champions I need.

- At least one egg is in possession of Fair Folk.

- There are also two more things I would like you to know - added spirit - Firstly, the first egg is located in the city of Gem. Secondly, although I know that you are good, your Holy Ascension still will be blasphemous. I cannot stop Celestial Bureaucracy. You will be hunted after your Ascension. I want you to be aware of the fact.

Recaiden
2015-02-21, 04:31 PM
Laurel himself frowns.
The Celestial bureaucracy after them. Danae will be in danger, most likely. But she will have a Sidereal to protect her, and is clever. And he'll owe that protector yet another favor, but that can't be helped. This would be a loss of considerable resources, almost two week's worth of experience. However, it would have cost 1.6 hours of resource to collect on them, and Gaia's personal appearance was a matter of less than .048% probability, while focus exhaustion is far more likely while in the company of his fellow titans, so they have made the correct decision. A more rigorous framework might help them in the future, but it won't be without cost.

Kalmia smiles, sharp and predatory. Laurel is balanced, but she, it seems, has a bit too much Valor for her own good.
"Thank you, thank you. Just one more question."
"What do we get out of it, elder sister?"
Of course, she's going to protect the world anyway. It's the right thing to do, sets a good example, proves a bit of goodwill to those who would judge their origin.
"You call us here, to perform a rite that will put us in danger from the Aerial Legion, and set us a daunting task to fix your own mistakes..."
"That doesn't seem quite right."

Kaworu
2015-02-23, 06:25 AM
- I always thought that you will pursue something similar to Rite because you want to be free. I think that's your true motivation, isn't it? - asked Gaia - But if you want reward, I will provide. What do you want? Money? Political influence? Power? What would you like to have to help me?

- I can open up my charmset to you. This would make possible for others Infernals to learn my magic as well and it's a great risk... but if you want me to pay you, yes, I will do that. Is it enough?

Myllinnia
2015-02-23, 06:41 AM
Tempesta

Tempesta shakes her head gently. "There is nothing, Gaia, that I could want from you. I seek to evolve and sunder the threats of Creation. Most assuredly of them, the Underworld. To make my name trusted among the lips and tongues of Creation is all I desire, if that cannot be I cannot evolve in peace, my edge will warp and dull and confusion will thwart my direction." She nods respectfully to the great Primordial recalling though Gaia most likely aims her intentions upon the one Tempesta finds most questionable, but then Tempesta was free with her intent and power and never demands a reward even from the Yozi. Sy'Lynae was dozing somewhere else in the manse, but would the demoness be awake she'd likely urge Tempesta to ask for something regardless. The one thing Tempesta wanted she could not ask for, it would have to be made worthy and proven. To be wielded against the threats of Creation she was sure was the missing component to her weapons.

"I do not speak for the others," she says nodding to her companions. "But the Aerial Legion is a threat to my evolution, will they seek to destroy or reason with us? Are they as persistent and as dull as the Realm's improper hunting dogs?"

Necroticplague
2015-02-23, 12:44 PM
"I would sure hope so. I find too frequently that the cries of 'Anathema' are barely worth noting or breaking stride for. As for the reward, merely leading me to this ritual is enough of its own. I still need time to finish picking over the corpses of my former masters for useful powers, much less yours. Finding these eggs surely sounds like enough of a challenge to keep me occupied."

The warrior smiles a bit. 5 things, 1 flat out outside creation, which have been lost for Primordials-know-how-long? The time pressure did not sit well with her, but alas, one always to deal with some pleasantries. Truly, a task worthy of her effort.

Recaiden
2015-02-23, 04:00 PM
An interesting statement, a quick, entirely nonserious mental conference over it.
Your true motivation is to be free? Are you planning to betray me, Kalmia?
She can't see past the All-Shadow's deception. Aren't you supposed to be the smart one?

Kalmia nods quickly.
"Open your charmset, take us into your heart, and you will have my service in this. It is a risk, yes, but if Infernals should become more like you, would that be so bad?"
It could be catastrophic, really. But why worry? Gaia throws back the Wyld; this is good. Gaia is willing to do terrible things for love. This is a cause for concern, but it is not as though terrible things aren't happening anyway. And Gaia has just shown an unusual interest in Creation. In Her Creation. For all she's done wrong, she seems to mean well.

She turns to the rising titans.
"There are five of us, and five of these eggs. Do we each retrieve one, or do you think we will need all our strength together?"

WhiteKnight777
2015-02-23, 04:47 PM
Shen

Shen tilted his head to one side. "Would it not also allow your brother- and sister-titans to learn of your charms? Or are your magics... anathematic enough to prevent that?" Shen asked, smiling softly at his own joke. "But assuming the risk to you is not too great, I, too, would happily allow your Essence to mingle with mine. I am the nascent primordial of dream, and you are the fundament of creation. Together, we are reality as it is and as it seems to be. Together we would be... completion. A lie sweeter than truth, made true because it should be.

Kaworu
2015-02-24, 04:14 AM
- I think you should seeks eggs together. Although powerful, separate you are easy to overcome. Your true power lies in you being a circle - said Gaia.

- I am afraid what other Infernals will do with my power, but as I said, I can pay the price. Be ready to perform the Rite and I will grand you my magic.

Standing in proper places, you said the words of the Rite, reading from the golden tables the words in Old Realm. Gaia was still standing in the center, saying the incantation with you.

A golden light came out of nothingness, shining on you all. You felt power, you felt freedom, you felt unlimited potential.

When you were done, you were different.

And then...

- Attack the Anathema! - shouted Yuki, his double katanas in his hands. There were five Celestial Lions with him, ready to attack you.

Gaia was gone.

You receive the following:
- Swallowing the Scorpion
- One Infernal Charm
- One Gaia Charm

Since I am not creative, I expect you to write the Gaia charm :P

The learning of Swallowing the Scorpion is a Blasphemy effect and thus the Lions and Yuki.

Myllinnia
2015-02-24, 06:29 AM
Tempesta's wings glowed with their crimson light, the hum from them was happy and gleeful, there she stood finally free from the politics the Reclamation and its masters. Free from them so she can seek out her own wielder. Free...

That was the thoughts that came crashing when Yuki and several lions stood before them wielding their weapons and poised to strike. As expected of Yu Shan, quick to strike at threats that were not a threat to them, but unable to tend to the day to day affairs of a weakened Creation. Tempesta turned her eyes upon the Gatekeeper and frowns with a disappointed sigh.

"We brought no ill to Yu Shan, we even swore an oath to the tender of exaltations that we would do right with our power. So Gatekeeper and Lions, first responders to the alarm we just sent out," At least it wasn't the Aerial Legion, they too would defend the skies and she'd hate to have to fight them. "Will you attempt our destruction, or will you let us do our job that we just undertook? An important to the stability of Creation job," she says glancing to the twin bladed being as she crosses her arms, ready to defend herself if needed and her Skylancer just a quick and costly amount of essence away.

"Sy'Lynae, stay hidden and keep an eye on Yuki-san," she mentally sends to her demonic familiar. Hopefully one of the others could dissuade the Celestial threat before it came to blows. She really didn't have her heart set in their destruction.

Sy'Lynae sleepily makes her way to the chamber, grumbling how nice a sleep that had just been disrupted.

Necroticplague
2015-02-24, 12:23 PM
Sacrier grins as she feels the power flow through her, her verdigras veins seeming to wriggle under her plated skin. Once she was done, She loses the grin on her face momentarily as she takes a step to turn towards the yelling god and almost falls through the Floor, having used the surge of power to shatter the barrier between the material and the immaterial. Once she regains her footing, she Armors up her form further, granting herself the brass layers of Malfeas as armor. Regardless of whether or not this may come to blows, she most certainly does not intend to come unprepared. Of course, the amount of force she has to put to makes said armor causes her anima to flare briefly, black and green lightning playing around her, before settling down to merely being a bright green radiance from her.

Charms learned are as follows:

Cost:-; mins:Essence5
Type:Permanent
Duration:Permanent
Prerequisite:First Sacrier Excellency
Keywords:none
The Eternal Storm was never one to abide by any petty limits that inconvenienced her. One of the greatest such affronts to her ability was materialism, the fact so many gods, ghosts, and similar spirits chose to hide and act right out sight and interaction, even as they stood so close. Shattering this limit, she met them on their own ground, and learned a great lesson from it.
The infernal's body becomes simultaneously material and dematerialized, allowing him to perceive and physically interact with beings and objects in either state as though he shared that state. He can walk through sanctum entrances like a dematerialized being but may ignore them as a materialized being. All the results of his actions likewise benefit from this unique nature. If another effect defines the character’s state as exclusively material or incorporeal, he may ignore that effect at will to exist between states. A second purchase at Essence 7+ removes the need for sustenance, air and sleep and grants immunity to non-magical disease, plus lets him hear prayers from any realm of existence (but doesn't make him a spirit).
(Basically, Yozi-body Unity with appropriate fluff)

Cost: - (1 lhl); Mins: Essence 1; Type: Permanent
Keywords: Obvious, Poison
Duration: Permanent
Prerequisite Charms: None
Gaia was the mother of much of creation, her souls meager copies forming the basis for the elementals of creation. This includes the element of Wood, the elemental of both verdant life and lethal poisons. This Charm causes the Infernal's blood to become a poison like that the Creation-Mother had formed. In addition to allowing the Infernal to use his blood as a poison, this renders the Infernal immune to the poisonous effects of nonmagical plant poisons, allowing him to drink the stuff as though it was water, and to the poisonous effects of the toxic blood of any Infernal that also knows this Charm.
One lethal health level of the Infernal's blood is a single dose of poison, which deals (essence)L/minute damage, has a Toxicity of (Essence), and a Penalty of (Essence). There is no Tolerance for this poison.
The poison can be administered by injury or ingestion, so anything foolish enough to bite the character automatically ingests a dose of poison. An Infernal need only cut himself to apply this poison to his own weapons. The poison, exposed to air, stays potent for (Essence) days before becoming useless.
The Charm is only Obvious while the character is bleeding, which reveals his unnatural blood.

And for that final bit about armor, that's me activating the second purchase of Viridian Legend Exoskeleton for 17 motes and 1 WP, bringing me down to 31 and 6, respectively.

Recaiden
2015-02-25, 04:54 PM
"Thank you, elder sister. We will see it done."

Laurel casts off her disguise as she begins the Rite of Holy Ascension. They will hear anyway, no need for The Ebon Dragon's tricks. The old imagined ghostly grandfather disappears, leaving another instance of the woman, like Danae and Kalmia, different only in that she is a trick of the sand and wears her own orange robes and a terrifying focus of primordial essence.

Oh look, violence.
"You have made a terrible mistake, gatekeeper."
The deva doesn't bother materializing, not yet.

The poor mortal messenger raises her hands, a demonstration of innocence, and backs away.
"We already said we wouldn't do any harm there! What is this about?"

Laurel also hangs back, apparently hiding behind her demon. The air invisibly hardens around her, a shield against anything that would turn them from their path.
The world also hardens around Yuki, though not quite in the same way. Restraint. An invisible force precluding the very possibility of him continuing the attack.

Join Battle! [roll0]
Activate: Force Suppression Barrier
Flurried with : Mind-Hand Manipulation Clinch attack on Yuki and Defend Other on Kalmia
With 1st Excellency to cancel the flurry penalties and add 1 die each on top.
12 successes [roll1] with a -2 DV penalty
and needing a Wits+Awareness roll difficulty 4 (with a -3 external penalty) to realize that Laurel is doing these things.

Kaworu
2015-03-02, 07:01 AM
- Bakemono! - Yuki shouted at you - I trusted you, I let you through the gates, and you what?! You created a danger to all the Creation! I won't let you do that! Celestial Lions, attack! - Yuki gave an order.

Okay, sorry for the delay, I had some things to do in real life plus I had no full sheet of Yuki.

There are two Google Docs files for the fight:

DotFD Fight IC: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fQwi5-K-lud_KAzP4O8WZJxEznI8Zx2N2ymYK4mY8Zo/edit?usp=sharing

DotFD Fight OOC: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TkXPqAqpVRqf8AOQmQ96HVWh8yXo9eTxO9Rc7govD88/edit?usp=sharing

In the first file you write things in character (we will later copy-paste that and make an post with it), in the second you write which Excellencies and other Charms you are using.

I will be using an external dice roller called Kostnica.eu to roll things (although if you will roll on the Giantitp forum I will respect that rolls).

One more important thing - I do not know if I understand the battle mechanics of Exalted, so I will rely on your help with all the rolls and mechanics. Is that alright? ;-)