PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying Druid Background Story Help

Azura Vash
2015-01-20, 02:03 PM
Ok so I am trying to wright up a good back story for my lvl 9 druid and I would like to make what i have already better here is what I have already please throw in any ideas or modifications you think would be good also Please forgive the grammar mistakes.

-
Enora was raised from the time she was born to survive and respect nature for that is what provides. Her master a Druid of the Forest named Scoth raised her as his own taught her everything he knew. He told Enora her parents both died and that he promised to raise her since him and her father where old friends. Enora gained many friends in the forest a wolf named Zeus, A Owl named Zeth, as well as Arcadius a brown bear her most loyal of friend’s. As time passed she gained and lost friends the hardest was when Scoth left out with Zexs his best friend and animal companion a megaraptor. He told Enora that he would return in 3 days time that he had some business south that needed to be taken care of.
She waited for him to return after 4 days Zexs had returned but Scoth was not with him Zexs had a letter from Scoth to Enora it said.
“Enora, I am sorry I was not able to make it back if you are getting this it means I am dead. You need to know that the reason I left is because you have a little sister I promised your father that I would find her and I did but on are way back we got attacked by a group of thieves they took her and knocked me out. I awoke to find her gone I decided to wright this letter just in case I did not make it I instructed Zexs to bring this to you if I where to fall trying to get her back. You must find your sister her name is Ailla she is only 2 years younger than you. “
After that day Enora has traveled in search for her sister.

Also any advise on the character would be nice this is her sheet (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1101613)

Honest Tiefling
2015-01-20, 02:16 PM
1. Perhaps mention that the druid often met with people or went on trips. Else it seems like Mister Lazybones just decided to do it one day. Perhaps he should have told his protege where he was going, even if not the why of it.

2. Why would someone kidnap the girl but leave the man alive? Coup de grace, coup de grace! Perhaps Zexs just returns, without the letter. She traveled to find Scoth, and found his grave or body. She perhaps learns from the villagers he was speaking of finding a young girl. He might have mentioned to a friendly ranger that the girl was her sister. Perhaps this character could be a character in the party?

Azura Vash
2015-01-20, 02:19 PM
1. Perhaps mention that the druid often met with people or went on trips. Else it seems like Mister Lazybones just decided to do it one day. Perhaps he should have told his protege where he was going, even if not the why of it.

2. Why would someone kidnap the girl but leave the man alive? Coup de grace, coup de grace! Perhaps Zexs just returns, without the letter. She traveled to find Scoth, and found his grave or body. She perhaps learns from the villagers he was speaking of finding a young girl. He might have mentioned to a friendly ranger that the girl was her sister. Perhaps this character could be a character in the party?

this is great I like these I will do some revising to make it more interesting with more questions that need answering and leave some unanswered questions