PDA

View Full Version : Please do not alter or use the provided comic images without express consent.

Fawkes
2015-01-22, 02:05 PM
There's a discussion in the most recent comic discussion thread about the character Bandana. Some of the posters have accused the character of having zero characteristics aside from her homosexuality, and having nothing else to talk about. Since that is patently untrue, I wanted to take a few comics about Bandana and rewrite her dialogue to show what that would actually look like. The rules say I can't alter the comics 'without express consent', so I guess my question is: Where do I apply for consent? Has such a request ever been granted?

Roland St. Jude
2015-01-22, 02:51 PM
...The rules say I can't alter the comics 'without express consent', so I guess my question is: Where do I apply for consent? Has such a request ever been granted?You can send a PM to The Giant. I don't know whether such a request has ever been granted. But, I wouldn't expect a positive response, certainly not in the time frame necessary to reply in that thread. Your best bet is simply to refer to the comic by number and panel and add the different dialogue (Comic 970, Panel 2, "...").

Sheriff: Answered and closed.