PDA

View Full Version : DragonFable

Calamity
2007-04-03, 11:41 AM
http://www.dragonfable.com/

A cool RPG (mostly free to play) that generally takes the mick out of gaming and film cliches and the like.
It's fairly new so there's only 3 starting classes so far, but it's expanding at a raaaapid raaaateeee.

Anyone play this? Character levels and stuff?

I have a level 15 Mage and a level 7 Rogue. Can't be bothered making a Warrior though.

@V: Yeah well, that's fair enough. They could do with keeping it seperate.

Assassinfox
2007-04-03, 03:41 PM
I found out it's made by the same people as AdventureQuest and was immediately turned off.

Deaddude
2007-04-03, 05:02 PM
How long have you been playing? I played it for a bit a while ago. It gets really boring really fast, but my sis got addicted to it, lol. Just my two cents.

Dragor
2007-04-03, 05:03 PM
Eh, tried it for a while, didn't like it very much. I can see the appeal for those of a younger persuasion, though. I'm your typical whiny old resident grandpa.

Calamity
2007-04-03, 05:04 PM
@ Deaddude :Yeah about 6 months, I tend to play at short intervals when i've got nothing to do... unbelivably, on the Artix forums there's people who play it for hours every day? I mean, come on, it's okay but it's only good for a short fix of entertainment.

Just a note: Levels 7-10 are REALLY boring because all the quest that give you enough exp are too hard and the rest don't give you enough.

Simu'd again!

Samurai General
2007-04-03, 08:26 PM
I'm not fond of this....:smallmad:
I don't like DF.