PDA

View Full Version : Character Theme Song

Blackhawk748
2015-01-23, 07:46 PM
Ok we are playing a WW2 nWoD game and i am playing a hunter who is part of the Maleus Maleficarum, he is a Spirit Expert as well as a general Academic.

Mechanically he has 3 dots in Occult (specialty in Spirits) as well as 3 in Investigation and 2 in Academics. Hes a good shot with 3 in Firearms with a specialty in Shotguns, hes also a Null with Encyclopedic knowledge and a bunch of Benedictions. Basically hes an Inquisitor Indian Jones, with Virtue Wrath and Vice Wrath. The difference is is that he is specifically an Occult Archeologist.

And i need a theme song for him. Im partial to metal, but im open to anything that sounds awesome.

NikitaDarkstar
2015-01-23, 08:16 PM
Could you give us a bit more about his actual personality and such? And a general idea (but a bit more specific than "metal" cause that's a broad genre...) of what you're going for?

For now I'd suggest seeing if anything by perhaps EdGuy, Avantasia or Hammerfall would work.. especially Hammerfall. But really, more information on the character as a person rather than a stat-block would help to narrow things down. XD

Blackhawk748
2015-01-23, 08:36 PM
Could you give us a bit more about his actual personality and such? And a general idea (but a bit more specific than "metal" cause that's a broad genre...) of what you're going for?

For now I'd suggest seeing if anything by perhaps EdGuy, Avantasia or Hammerfall would work.. especially Hammerfall. But really, more information on the character as a person rather than a stat-block would help to narrow things down. XD

Well he is a "mercenary archaeologist" meaning he has been all over the world and been in most libraries the world over as well as many, many ruins. General he deals with Spirits. He is a man that seeks balance in his life as well as the spirit world, and strives to maintain god's balance. What that means to him is stopping all the nasty little critters that feed on people. He assumes that if their feedings dont come to his attention then they are "in balance" with the world.

Kid Jake
2015-01-23, 09:45 PM
Not sure how much you want to focus on the 'enforcing Gods balance' angle, but might this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SYu1oNg1J0&spfreload=10) work?

Blackhawk748
2015-01-23, 10:43 PM
Not sure how much you want to focus on the 'enforcing Gods balance' angle, but might this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SYu1oNg1J0&spfreload=10) work?

Its not the biggest thing on his list, but it is definitely in his top 3, so this is definitely being considered.