PDA

View Full Version : The Multiverse in a Jar of Jam OOC

Pages : [1] 2

Chimaera
2015-01-25, 10:14 PM
"There are 9 points on the alignment scale. What happens if they all have to work together?"

1. What game system are you running (D&D, Call of Cthulu, Palladium, GURPS, etc.), and if applicable what edition (Original, Classic, Revised, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th, etc.)?

Dnd 3.5.

2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be (i.e. "Shadow Chasers" or "Agents of Psi" for d20 Modern)? What is the setting for the game (eg. historic period, published or homebrewed campaign setting, alternate reality, modern world, etc.)?

Homebrew world.
It'll be a planar adventure on a artificial multiverse.

3. How many Players are you looking for? Will you be taking alternates, and if so, how many?

9 players: one for each alignment.

4. What's the gaming medium (OOTS, chat, e-mail etc.)?

This forum, play-by-post.

5. What is the characters' starting status (i.e. experience level)?

Players will start at 12th level.

6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?

Standart WBL.

7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes?

No prestige paladins/rangers/bard;
No racial paragons;
No homebrewed class;
No class fixes;

8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species?

You can get LA or RHD, but there will be no LA buyoff or anything;

9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?

Each player will start with 36 point-buy; HP is maxed for PCs & mounts, but not for summons.

10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?

That's the idea of the game.
Restrictions from class will stay, but since the party will be all mixed there will be no penalty for acting together with evil/good etc allies (but a LG paladin will still have to be good - you can have a badboy friend, but that doesnt mean you'll be able to murder innocent children);

11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?

Each player can have up to 4 classes (Prc count as classes). Ignore favored classes and multiclass penal;

12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honor system?

Players should roll in their post, under a spoiler tag, using the forum dice roller.
I'll roll my dice in secret and just post the results.
I'll roll things like Bluff (for telling lies, not feinting), Sense Motive, Diplomacy, Gather Information, Search, Spot, Listen, Initiative and any rolls I think should be on surprise.

13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.

No traits, no flaws;

14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular (i.e. the backgrounds all ending up with the characters in the same city)?

Background is always nice.

15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above?

The adventure will center on hacks lashing, roleplaying and some puzzle solving.
Something like 45/45/10;

16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters?

The allowed books will be:
Core (PHB 1-2, DMG 1-2, MM 1-5);
Completes (Adventurer, Scoundrel, Mage, Arcana, Champion, Divine, Warrior, Psionics);
Psionic Handbook;
Races (of the Dragon, Wild, Destiny and Stone);
Libris Mortis;
Heroes (of Horror and Battle);
Tomes (of Battle and Magic);
Sandstorm, Stormwrack, Frostburn;
Compendium (Spell and Magic Item);
Lords of Madness;
Planar Handbook;

1. Polymorph-like spells (Polymorph, Alter Self, Draconic Polymorph, Shapechange being examples);
2. Celerity cause temporal confusion instead of daze (temporal confusion works exactly like dazed, but nothing can grant immunity to it or heal it);
3. Free Metamagic and similars are off (exception for Arcane Thesis and PrC class features);
3. Fell Drain is off;
4. Persistant Spell is off (note that DMM is still on, but Persist is not);
5. Online Vestiges;
6. Gate works only for teleportation, not calling;
7. Wings of Flurry are capped at 15d6 damage;
8. Leadership and similars (including PrC features - like the Thrallherd) is off, but command undead and the like are still fairplay;
9. Summons come at average hp;
10. Unless the duration of a spell is days/level or greater, a spell cant be extended to last for days (like an Extended Mage Armor with 40h duration);
11. Abilities that act on a charge (Powerful Charge, Leap Attack, Lance weapon ability, etc) count only for the first attack in a pounce;
12. Planar Binding and its Lesser and Greater version will have special rules (I'll explain when they come to play);
13. Summon Elemental Monolith is off;
14. Shivering Touch and its versions does Dex penal instead of Dex damage;
15. Antimagic Field cant be enhanced with metamagic feats or the Extraordianty Aim feat;
16. Time Stop cant be enhanced with metamagic feats and the duration of it is unknown to the caster. It also leaves the caster with temporal daze after it ends (see Celerity);
17. Evasculate is off;
18. Characters are limit to one ioun stone and one pearl of power/memento magica of each given level;
19. Chargeable woundrous items need a 24h time to be attuned;
20. You can be attuned to only one runestaff and one metamagic rod at any given 24h time;

Chimaera
2015-01-25, 10:16 PM
THE PLAYERS

Player
Class
Alignment
Race
Sheet

Nightraiderx
Cleric
LG
Illumian
Kaulesh Purin (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1106053)

Beschoren
Warmind
NG
Elan
Akira (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1103348)

J-H
Ardent
CG
Aasimar
Frederic Rand (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1101242)

Wizord
Ranger
LN
Human
Sir Anduwyn (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1103458)

Kevinho
Walker in the Waste
TN
Asherati
Khu'Shu Jo (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1110332)

wkwkwkwk1
Bard
CN
Half-Elf
Rhywyn'Tahl Amaeth (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=82005)

Tjallen
Duskblade
LE
Half-Ogre Half-Dragon
Arendice (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1142548)

Dudu
Sandshaper
NE
Human Dragonborn
Nick Teslason (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1104017)

Tacitus
Binder
CE
Changeling
Ezekiel 'Kargin' Rostfrei (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1102200)

Cronogram:
Khaulesh: day 2
Anduwyn: day 2
Akira: day 2

Khu'Shu Jo: day 2
Rhywin: day 4
Arendice: day 2

Nick: day 2
Ezekiel: day 2
Frederic: day 4

AnonCastillo - Arendice

Chimaera
2015-01-25, 10:19 PM
THE PLANAR ATLAS

The Material

http://i.imgur.com/RXvyJCj.png

Ether

Umbra

Faerie

Rorrim

Dreaming

Astra

Fire's Domains

Water's Domains

Air's Domains

Earth's Domains

Death's Domain

Life's Domain

Chimaera
2015-01-25, 10:21 PM
This will be the OOC thread for our campaign.

I've reserved a few post to put some stuff and etc but now you can post all you want :smallbiggrin:

Choose speech color (please, no taking the same color as someone else) and you can begin to chat, fight for death or asking questions/knowing each other.

Tacitus
2015-01-25, 10:33 PM
While I would like to change colors with every face and/or vestige combination, I'll refrain. Looks like there was some purple blue and green, so I'll try a dimgray. Hmm, normal gray? Dark gray? Nah, dimgray I think, unless someone has some trouble reading it.

So! Does anyone want to have been scammed by a crafty con artist shapeshifter in the past? ^__^ One of you can ever stand a chance at seeing through lies of Kargin's that aren't outlandish (because dragon), so even though we wouldn't normally be together, I'd find it delicious if I could have come across someone before.

Dudu
2015-01-25, 11:37 PM
Dudu:
1. Fill the heading (Height, Weight, etc);
2. By Race: Human (dragontouched) you meant Human (Dragonblood)?
3. Can you describe the skill points spended? It will be easier for you than for me to go tracking (and more time consuming);
4. You should have 2.1k remaining gold instead of 2.35k;
5. On spells per day, diferentiate the base spells and the additional spells due high Charisma (the sum value is right, but please diferentiate);
6. Fill your languages;
7. Add the description, personality, friends and foes as well as background on your sheet (I'm sure you posted those on the forum, but it would be useful to ahgve it on your sheet as well since recruitment threads are deleteed after 3 months, etc);
8. Add your dragon familiar stats in "Other Notes" or somewhere else (maybe on the "Freinds" box);

Still need the description, personality, friends and foes as well as backgrounf to the sheet.
SOme of these info were in a post you posted in the recruitment, so please add it to the sheet ok?:

Isn't that in the Other Descriptions?

Anyway, I'm adding some stuff.

Chimaera
2015-01-25, 11:45 PM
Isn't that in the Other Descriptions?

Anyway, I'm adding some stuff.

Edited the post.
You're good to go.

Also, I take your speech color will be blue, right?

Dudu
2015-01-26, 12:00 AM
Edited the post.
You're good to go.

Also, I take your speech color will be blue, right?
Yep.

Funny thing, I'm playing a blue mage on the other thread. And now a blue sorcerer. And my cellphone is crashing into a blue screen. So blue...

Wiz0rd
2015-01-26, 06:41 AM
"Behold thine voice and see upon its naturally dark green color."

Dice roll test

[roll0] - Hide check
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3] - attack rolls!
[roll4]
[roll5] - damage.
Or if both hit
[roll6]

[roll7]

So! Does anyone want to have been scammed by a crafty con artist shapeshifter in the past? ^__^ One of you can ever stand a chance at seeing through lies of Kargin's that aren't outlandish (because dragon), so even though we wouldn't normally be together, I'd find it delicious if I could have come across someone before.
Being a ranger tied to druidic circles, if you're a shapeshifting con-artist, I presume that I would be at-least warned about you, seen you at work OR have been victim to a con. Sir Anduwyn is fairly trusting and honest, so I presume he'd be a good mark. I don't know if that would help you with your fluff? :smallsmile:

Beschoren
2015-01-26, 06:55 AM
I'll take indigo as I allways do :smallbiggrin:

knowledge (history), 2 ranks, was there already. I added more on war mind levels.
BAB and currency now shown =D

sheet on sig as well

Nightraiderx
2015-01-26, 07:29 AM
I shall take Red, since it is only fitting for someone who burns dissenters with the holy fire of justice!!

wkwkwkwk1
2015-01-26, 12:26 PM
Rhywyn will speak in Dark Orange :smallamused:

Wiz0rd
2015-01-26, 01:45 PM
Also - @Chimaera, looking at the title - are we in a jam jar?
That would be hilarious. OR are the mix of players the Jam?

Chimaera
2015-01-26, 01:55 PM
Also - @Chimaera, looking at the title - are we in a jam jar?
That would be hilarious. OR are the mix of players the Jam?

It is a secret that will be revealed once the game begins :smalltongue:

AnonCastillo
2015-01-26, 04:51 PM
Anoncastillo:
1. It's 36pt buy and you spent only 30pts. You got 6 more pts to spend;
2. Fill you deity entry;
3. You forgot to fill the BAB entry;
4. Your Breath Weapon DC is 17, not 14;
5. Being half-dragon gives you one immunity (not sure if being White gives you also the Fire Vulnerability, but I guess so - Will check later) and Low-Light Vision;
6. Add personality, friends and foes as well as background please;
7. State your flying maneuverability;
8. It would be useful to add your natural weapons stats on the combat section since you never know, right? :smalltongue:

1. Not gonna argue with you, fixed.
2. Done.
3. Done.
4. Not gonna argue with you, fixed.
5. Switched to green since it makes more sense now that I'm LE, but fixed. That's what I get for using heroforge instead of doing everything by hand.
6. Let me read some of the other characters and see what I'm gonna be working with, but I have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to be doing. Should have that done within a day.
7. Fixed.
8. Nah, when am I ever gonna use those? :P

Chimaera
2015-01-26, 07:25 PM
I'll make the IC up.
Those that are good to go can post, those who arent cant :smalltongue:

Also, a heads-up: I'll be gone during Friday and for the whole weekend, so dont worry if your DM disapear :smallwink:

Dudu
2015-01-26, 08:11 PM
How Born of Three Thunders feat would affect this spell?

Evocation [Electricity]
Level: Sorcerer/wizard 5
Components: V, S, M
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
Effect: One lightning ball
Duration: 1 round/level
Saving Throw: Reflex negates
Spell Resistance: Yes
With a circuitous pass of your hand through
the air, a crackling ball of lightning appears
before you, accompanied by the smell of
ozone.
You create a 5-foot-diameter ball of
concentrated electricity that rolls in
whichever direction you point, dealing
electricity damage to creatures it strikes.
It moves 30 feet per round. As part of
this movement, it can ascend or jump up
to 30 feet to strike a subject. If it enters
a space with a creature, it stops moving
for the round and deals 1d6 points
of electricity damage per caster level
(maximum 15d6), though a successful
Reflex save negates that damage.
The ball moves as long as you
actively direct it (a move action for
you), otherwise it merely stays at rest,
damaging any creature in its space. It
cannot push aside unwilling creatures
or batter down large obstacles. The
lightning winks out if it exceeds the
spell’s range.
Material Component: A handful of
copper and iron pellets.

Chimaera
2015-01-26, 08:25 PM
How Born of Three Thunders feat would affect this spell?

Evocation [Electricity]
Level: Sorcerer/wizard 5
Components: V, S, M
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
Effect: One lightning ball
Duration: 1 round/level
Saving Throw: Reflex negates
Spell Resistance: Yes
With a circuitous pass of your hand through
the air, a crackling ball of lightning appears
before you, accompanied by the smell of
ozone.
You create a 5-foot-diameter ball of
concentrated electricity that rolls in
whichever direction you point, dealing
electricity damage to creatures it strikes.
It moves 30 feet per round. As part of
this movement, it can ascend or jump up
to 30 feet to strike a subject. If it enters
a space with a creature, it stops moving
for the round and deals 1d6 points
of electricity damage per caster level
(maximum 15d6), though a successful
Reflex save negates that damage.
The ball moves as long as you
actively direct it (a move action for
you), otherwise it merely stays at rest,
damaging any creature in its space. It
cannot push aside unwilling creatures
or batter down large obstacles. The
lightning winks out if it exceeds the
spell’s range.
Material Component: A handful of
copper and iron pellets.

The first round would cause stun, the other rounds wont.

Dudu
2015-01-26, 09:20 PM
Heh, though so. I had to ask, though.

AnonCastillo
2015-01-26, 10:31 PM
Fluff increased. Arendice will speak in green since she's now half green dragon and dark green has already been claimed.

One question about duskblade mechanics. Arcane channeling allows me to cast touch spells via melee attack. Does that mean spells with a range of touch or spells that require a touch attack? For example, would ray of enfeeblement work with arcane channeling?

Tacitus
2015-01-26, 10:51 PM
Being a ranger tied to druidic circles, if you're a shapeshifting con-artist, I presume that I would be at-least warned about you, seen you at work OR have been victim to a con. Sir Anduwyn is fairly trusting and honest, so I presume he'd be a good mark. I don't know if that would help you with your fluff? :smallsmile:

Eh, shapeshifting more like a doppelganger than a beasty, and given he often runs with a Mind Blank and changes faces fairly often, it'd be somewhat hard for others to really know him unless they were conned by him. Then again, roughly 25% of people conned by him end up sacrificing everything, and even sometimes their lives, to a god that doesn't exist. So the more important question is, what treasured bauble did you lose in his chest of drawers?
>.> Well, he runs other cons, but the seeking donations for the (small) goddess Anoia is his main shtick.

I'm mainly just looking to see if anyone would be willing to have been duped by Kargin in the past, so he can have a fun a little moment upon meeting you, because he will sure as hell be carrying his chest of drawers/shrine to Anoia, which is fairly distinct because no one else would have it. XD

Dudu
2015-01-26, 10:54 PM
Fluff increased. Arendice will speak in green since she's now half green dragon and dark green has already been claimed.

One question about duskblade mechanics. Arcane channeling allows me to cast touch spells via melee attack. Does that mean spells with a range of touch or spells that require a touch attack? For example, would ray of enfeeblement work with arcane channeling?
Cool. A green dragon and a blue dragon. Go Tiamat!
I wonder if we could make a grid campaign in the future, except the cells would be dragon color instead of alignment.

Chimaera
2015-01-26, 10:59 PM
The Multiverse in a Jar of Jam IC (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?395085-The-Multiverse-in-a-Jar-of-Jam-IC).

Posted for Dudu, Tacitus, Beschoren and Wizord.
Will post for the rest once they finish their review etc.

J-H
2015-01-26, 11:30 PM
What's a good online resources for the history of the Planes? I'm pretty unfamiliar with everything Celestial except the existence of Eladrins, which are some sort of weird celestial/elf hybrid thing. As a result, I'm having some difficulty coming up with a backstory to fit Frederic that doesn't end up being stereotypical "raised with humans didn't fit in found better path bla bla bla..."

If it's readable and not too close to anything else, he'll take bright green.

Chimaera
2015-01-27, 05:04 AM
What's a good online resources for the history of the Planes? I'm pretty unfamiliar with everything Celestial except the existence of Eladrins, which are some sort of weird celestial/elf hybrid thing. As a result, I'm having some difficulty coming up with a backstory to fit Frederic that doesn't end up being stereotypical "raised with humans didn't fit in found better path bla bla bla..."

If it's readable and not too close to anything else, he'll take bright green.

The Manual of the Planes is a pretty nice book to learn about planar things.

Also you can always check the wikipedia.

Wiz0rd
2015-01-27, 11:22 AM
Eh, shapeshifting more like a doppelganger than a beasty, and given he often runs with a Mind Blank and changes faces fairly often, it'd be somewhat hard for others to really know him unless they were conned by him. Then again, roughly 25% of people conned by him end up sacrificing everything, and even sometimes their lives, to a god that doesn't exist. So the more important question is, what treasured bauble did you lose in his chest of drawers?
>.> Well, he runs other cons, but the seeking donations for the (small) goddess Anoia is his main shtick.

I'm mainly just looking to see if anyone would be willing to have been duped by Kargin in the past, so he can have a fun a little moment upon meeting you, because he will sure as hell be carrying his chest of drawers/shrine to Anoia, which is fairly distinct because no one else would have it. XD

Thinking about this, Sir Anduwyn comes from a penniless orphanage, his only "brother" departed long ago, so has no close family ties.
Unless Kargin spent a lot of time in the material plane looking for adventurers or druids to con, I don't think we would have met. Apart from his home and his wife (which I'd like to believe he'd still have), he has nothing except the enchanted gear on his back and what remains in his gold pouch. That's the thing about a ranger, there's a lot of self-sufficiency. If there was anything, I would suggest that you may have stolen / obtained Andrew's first shield, his favorite one, from his caravan guard days, if that is something you want to roll with. I mean, it's only worth 7GP but it is sentimental of a time past.

wkwkwkwk1
2015-01-27, 01:16 PM
When you want to bring me in, go ahead

Chimaera
2015-01-27, 01:18 PM
When you want to bring me in, go ahead

Did you finished all the things from the review?

AnonCastillo
2015-01-27, 01:42 PM
Same here, my fluff is finished. You could find me after I just raided a small caravan or something.

Chimaera
2015-01-27, 01:45 PM
Same here, my fluff is finished. You could find me after I just raided a small caravan or something.

Will post for you and wk1 (why so many wks? :smallfrown:) when i get home, since I'm working in a 36000 lines spreadsheet :smallsmile:

wkwkwkwk1
2015-01-27, 03:06 PM
Will post for you and wk1 (why so many wks? :smallfrown:) when i get home, since I'm working in a 36000 lines spreadsheet :smallsmile:

Ah, it's a long story... :smallamused:

Good luck! :smallwink:

Chimaera
2015-01-27, 03:23 PM
Ah, it's a long story... :smallamused:

Good luck! :smallwink:

Will have a nice post coming in one hour or two.

Chimaera
2015-01-27, 05:46 PM
@wkwkwkwk1: you're missing feats.
Your sheet shows the following: Improved Initiative, Snowflake Wardance and Melodic Casting only.
Being 12th level you should have 5 feats: 1st, 3rd, 6th, 9th and 12th level.

Also, add the description and some enemies as well in your sheet.

Once you do that I'll post IC for you

@Anoncastillo: will post IC for you shortly.

@The others: I'm waiting you to correct the details I pointed out.

Dudu
2015-01-27, 08:24 PM
Oh, forgot to post, but both the fort and ref saves are at 20.

Dudu
2015-01-27, 09:33 PM
You snap your fingers and send forth three lightning bolts to quickly eletrocute him, but your smile is soon broken as you watch him unharmed from the eletricity.

He then watch you and fly in your direction with perfect grace, his lance shinning with holy power.
You barely have time to create six copies of yourself and you wathc as one of your mimicries is impaled by the golden lance.

Half of the damage is actually sonic. He better make those saves.

Chimaera
2015-01-27, 09:36 PM
Half of the damage is actually sonic. He better make those saves.

First attempt failed to bypass SR.
Second attempt saved both Fort and Ref.
Third attempt failed to bypass spell resistance.

(Note: I'm making the caster level checks to keep some information secret and avoid metagame, your rolls where ignored)

Dudu
2015-01-27, 10:08 PM
It's a cave. It's made entirely of rock, or the ground is sand, or something else?

Chimaera
2015-01-27, 10:10 PM
It's a cave. It's made entirely of rock, or the ground is sand, or something else?

It's all rocky, but there is some sand in the ground that the wind blow inside (but the "floor" is solid rock)

Beschoren
2015-01-27, 10:50 PM
crit:[roll0], damage [roll1]

J-H
2015-01-27, 11:03 PM
Well, I have at least some background filled in. It's still sketchier than I'd like, but it does explain most of his Mantle choices pretty well.

Chimaera
2015-01-27, 11:21 PM
And it's goodnight for me.

Got the Final Boss of the Spreadsheets to deal tomorrow.
Seeya guys o/

Chimaera
2015-01-27, 11:25 PM
Well, I have at least some background filled in. It's still sketchier than I'd like, but it does explain most of his Mantle choices pretty well.

Tomorrow I'll post IC for you as well then :smallsmile:

Dudu
2015-01-27, 11:32 PM
Is he flying? Like the fly spell? If so, is he above the ground or just flying ground level?

Chimaera
2015-01-27, 11:33 PM
Is he flying? Like the fly spell? If so, is he above the ground or just flying ground level?

Flying ground level, like the fly spell but it isnt a spell or spell like ability.

Wiz0rd
2015-01-28, 05:46 AM
And it's goodnight for me.

Got the Final Boss of the Spreadsheets to deal tomorrow.
Seeya guys o/

Good luck!
Do you do spreadsheets for work?

- Also, you mentioned a wedding a little while back. I love wedding parties, was it good? ^^

Chimaera
2015-01-28, 08:30 AM
Good luck!
Do you do spreadsheets for work?

- Also, you mentioned a wedding a little while back. I love wedding parties, was it good? ^^

It was very nice! And I'm working registering highroad defenses in that big spreadsheet.
Working in two specific highways: one have 36k lines and the second have 12k lines

Nightraiderx
2015-01-28, 09:11 AM
29 point buy? Which point buy are you using anyways Pathfinder base or 3.5 base? (pathfinder mins are 10 where-as 3.5 is 8)

120 HP sounds off... I can't access my sheet, but I thought clerics had d8 HD so (8 x 12) 96 + 2 x 12 = 96 + 24 = 120 alright, sounds alot better now.

Chimaera
2015-01-28, 09:15 AM
29 point buy? Which point buy are you using anyways Pathfinder base or 3.5 base? (pathfinder mins are 10 where-as 3.5 is 8)

120 HP sounds off... I can't access my sheet, but I thought clerics had d8 HD so (8 x 12) 96 + 2 x 12 = 96 + 24 = 120 alright, sounds alot better now.

Standart 3.5 pt buy.

8 = 0 pts
9 = 1 pt
10 = 2 pts
11 = 3 pts
12 = 4 pts
13 = 5 pts
14 = 6 pts
15 = 8 pts
16 = 10 pts
17 = 13 pts
18 = 16 pts

Chimaera
2015-01-28, 09:26 AM
@Dudu:

OOC: You said Nick was struck. How much damage, exactly?

Forgot to add the damage, it was 15 piercing damage and 8 holy damage.

Wiz0rd
2015-01-28, 10:40 AM
[roll0]

- Will save vs. Slow and for half-damage.

(Sorry, I misunderstood the previous post, I didn't know if you rolled my automatic will save in secret, I presumed that I failed it)

EDIT: Turns out I rolled a natural 1 anyway. I think keep my action post, if that's okay.

Dudu
2015-01-28, 11:11 AM
Just a reminder that the mirror image is still active.

Chimaera
2015-01-28, 11:13 AM
[roll0]

- Will save vs. Slow and for half-damage.

(Sorry, I misunderstood the previous post, I didn't know if you rolled my automatic will save in secret, I presumed that I failed it)

EDIT: Turns out I rolled a natural 1 anyway. I think keep my action post, if that's okay.

Sure, we'll keep it.

Just a reminder that the mirror image is still active.

He's blind fighting you.

wkwkwkwk1
2015-01-28, 03:46 PM
Rhywyn is feeling left out :smallfrown:

Chimaera
2015-01-28, 04:49 PM
Rhywyn is feeling left out :smallfrown:

You havent finished everything I asked you for.
:smallyuk:

Tacitus
2015-01-28, 06:56 PM
Alright, I don't like to be that guy, but I have a rules question.

Ethereal Watcher: At will as a move action, you can become
ethereal (as if using the ethereal jaunt spell; caster level equals
your effective binder level). You can remain on the Ethereal
Plane indefi nitely if you take no actions, but you return to
the Material Plane immediately after taking a move action,
a standard action, or a full-round action. Once you have
returned to the Material Plane, you cannot use this ability
again for 5 rounds.

Ethereal Watcher says take no actions, but then specifies Move, Standard, and Full-Round. Can I take 5ft steps, free actions, and/or swift actions while ethereal? I have seen no conclusive answers to this in my google search.

Chimaera
2015-01-28, 06:57 PM
Alright, I don't like to be that guy, but I have a rules question.

Ethereal Watcher: At will as a move action, you can become
ethereal (as if using the ethereal jaunt spell; caster level equals
your effective binder level). You can remain on the Ethereal
Plane indefi nitely if you take no actions, but you return to
the Material Plane immediately after taking a move action,
a standard action, or a full-round action. Once you have
returned to the Material Plane, you cannot use this ability
again for 5 rounds.

Ethereal Watcher says take no actions, but then specifies Move, Standard, and Full-Round. Can I take 5ft steps, free actions, and/or swift actions while ethereal? I have seen no conclusive answers to this in my google search.

Let's go with no actions at all (Aoos included).
You just... Watch while being, you know... Ethereal.
:smallwink:

Tacitus
2015-01-28, 07:32 PM
Aye, thats what I thought. Its best to check, however.
One more thing on Chupoclops, it mentions giving a poison bite, but then doesn't list any poison. Gives the bite, no poison. Wizards oversight, or intentional by your ruling?

Chimaera
2015-01-28, 10:29 PM
Aye, thats what I thought. Its best to check, however.
One more thing on Chupoclops, it mentions giving a poison bite, but then doesn't list any poison. Gives the bite, no poison. Wizards oversight, or intentional by your ruling?

Pretty weird.

Took a look at the internet and seems the errata dont cover that...
For now let's do this way: the poison does 1d4 con / 1d4 con (DC 10 + half binder level + cha mod).

If it turn out to be devastating we change later.

Tacitus
2015-01-28, 10:32 PM
Alrighty then. Now if only I could roll better on attacks, I might have had a chance to poison an Archon. Oh well. >.<
Poison is noted on my sheet for my own future reference.

wkwkwkwk1
2015-01-29, 02:32 AM
You havent finished everything I asked you for.
:smallyuk:

Whuh?! What's missing? :smallyuk:

Sorry, it didn't save :smallyuk:

Chimaera
2015-01-29, 05:32 AM
WIll post and edit the post for Tacitus and Wizord in a couple hours (got some work to do first)

Chimaera
2015-01-29, 09:55 AM
Edited the post for Wizord and Tacitus.

J-H
2015-01-29, 08:48 PM
I'm ready to go, but I'll be out of town Fri-Sun.

Chimaera
2015-01-29, 09:29 PM
I'm ready to go, but I'll be out of town Fri-Sun.

Same as me, but maybe I'll be off for monday as well.

Next week willsurely finish this first solo quests and start the real deal. :smallsmile:

Tacitus
2015-01-29, 10:22 PM
Total Defense
You can defend yourself as a standard action. You get a +4 dodge bonus to your AC for 1 round. Your AC improves at the start of this action. You can’t combine total defense with fighting defensively or with the benefit of the Combat Expertise feat (since both of those require you to declare an attack or full attack). You can’t make attacks of opportunity while using total defense.

Just for reference, Chimaera.

wkwkwkwk1
2015-01-30, 02:49 AM
My character is finally done, I believe

Wiz0rd
2015-01-30, 04:29 AM
So it looks like Sir Anduwyn may not even make it through the solo intro-stage. Dying in the toutorial, haha. Poor guy. Chimera, should I start rolling up another character? It's not a problem for me. Don't feel compelled to save him if he does genuinely get slain.

Chimaera
2015-01-30, 04:47 AM
Just for reference, Chimaera.

Oh I see. If thats so, you dobt get the standart action but receive the bonus.

Sorry for the mistake :smallsmile:
Will post the result when I get at work.

My character is finally done, I believe

I already posted IC for him.

So it looks like Sir Anduwyn may not even make it through the solo intro-stage. Dying in the toutorial, haha. Poor guy. Chimera, should I start rolling up another character? It's not a problem for me. Don't feel compelled to save him if he does genuinely get slain.

No no no, dont worry.
Whenever I DM I like to make a few introductory fight, see how strong the characters are so I can better balance the fights and make the encounters.

Will post the result when I get to work in 40mins.

Chimaera
2015-01-30, 05:56 AM
Edited the psot for Tacitus and Wizord.

Dudu
2015-01-30, 08:55 AM
Who already arrived at the 9 pilars room?

Chimaera
2015-01-30, 09:05 AM
Who already arrived at the 9 pilars room?

All arrived at the same time (In Game).

So far:

Beschoren and Dudu won their challenges;
Tacitus was defeated;
Wizord is fighting;
Anoncastillo, wk1 and J-H are doing their intro;
NIghtraiderx and Kevinho (who'll substitute Alan Bruce) are delayed;

Tacitus
2015-01-30, 09:09 AM
So, looks like I can't out charge a charge focused creature. XD Eh, Kargin is mostly supposed to be skillmonkey anyhow.
Though, the fact that I didn't have my weapon drawn, didn't have my game face on (literally), and his aura was off (and ineffective against paladins had I turned it on anyway) means I started at a significant disadvantage. Maybe I should have left and come back with a touch attack focused vestige set. XD
I like the idea of a little introductory scene to gauge capabilities. You get a cookie. Feel free to loot it from Kargin's corpse. XP

Chimaera
2015-01-30, 09:11 AM
So, looks like I can't out charge a charge focused creature. XD Eh, Kargin is mostly supposed to be skillmonkey anyhow.
Though, the fact that I didn't have my weapon drawn, didn't have my game face on (literally), and his aura was off (and ineffective against paladins had I turned it on anyway) means I started at a significant disadvantage. Maybe I should have left and come back with a touch attack focused vestige set. XD
I like the idea of a little introductory scene to gauge capabilities. You get a cookie. Feel free to loot it from Kargin's corpse. XP

It was a challenge.
You died, but was brought back to life and sent to the Omnious Dark Room of Darkness and Pillars of Light of Doom. :smallbiggrin:

wkwkwkwk1
2015-01-30, 10:44 AM
Ok... two ones in a row, and then a two? What is wrong with this dice roller, damnit?! :smallfurious:

Dudu
2015-01-30, 11:30 AM
Yeah, d20 can be a b1tch sometimes. In fact, I personaly would prefer 2d10 since it lowers a lot the probability of getting the extreme values, but the wild nature of d20 has it's pros.

Chimaera
2015-01-30, 12:22 PM
IN one hour and half I'll be off from the playground till monday or the day after.
No wifi etc, so please dont freak out thinking your DM abandoned you :smalltongue:

wkwkwkwk1
2015-01-30, 01:39 PM
Does this mean I have to fight it, or can I still reason with it?

Chimaera
2015-01-30, 01:45 PM
YOu can try

wkwkwkwk1
2015-01-30, 02:01 PM
Oh you ******* dice roller, you really want to put me out, huh? :smallfurious:

Chimaera
2015-01-30, 02:14 PM
Now I'm officially off for the weekend.
:smallsmile:

Wiz0rd
2015-01-30, 02:33 PM
Enjoy your weekend!
I'll keep scanning to see if there are any updates :)

Chimaera
2015-01-30, 02:35 PM
@Wizord: Its your turn btw.
Maybe I can post one last time if you do so :P

Chimaera
2015-01-30, 02:54 PM
@Wizord: one of your sword strikes was a critical threat, please confirm it ib the OOC.

Wiz0rd
2015-01-30, 03:11 PM
Confirmation:
[roll0]

Nightraiderx
2015-01-31, 03:57 AM
I have made the necessarry updates, also I was only off by 2 not the 7, three of my level up points all went to wisdom to make it 20. I think you may have used the pathfinder point buy calculator when you did that. :P

Spells are up and improved my int score for some more skill points.

Chimaera
2015-02-01, 03:52 PM
Ok,back in town.

Im a little tiredfrom the travel so I'll take a nap before postingbut will surely post tonight :smallsmile:

Kevinho
2015-02-01, 06:03 PM
I'll be joining soon the game. I'll be the True Neutral player and will post my character sheet soon.

=]

Chimaera
2015-02-01, 07:51 PM
Just to let you guys know I'm awake and posting :smallsmile:

AnonCastillo
2015-02-01, 10:52 PM
Fort save: [roll0]
Reflex save: [roll1]

Since he was hostile did my first attack roll from my last post go off?

Chimaera
2015-02-01, 11:12 PM
Fort save: [roll0]
Reflex save: [roll1]

Since he was hostile did my first attack roll from my last post go off?

He didnt get close to melee so it wasnt done.

AnonCastillo
2015-02-02, 12:01 AM
Okay. Did I pass my saves?

J-H
2015-02-02, 12:14 AM
Can I get a sense motive assessment on this guy? It looks like a set-up.

Chimaera
2015-02-02, 12:25 AM
Can I get a sense motive assessment on this guy? It looks like a set-up.

You already did (I roll Sense Motive in secret).

AnonCastillo
2015-02-02, 01:29 AM
I kinda need to know if I'm blind or not.

Nightraiderx
2015-02-02, 07:32 AM
I'm ready for combat but i didn't see my name mentioned in Ic, so I'm waiting to hear where you are placing me.

Chimaera
2015-02-02, 09:20 AM
I kinda need to know if I'm blind or not.

You passed both saves.

I'm ready for combat but i didn't see my name mentioned in Ic, so I'm waiting to hear where you are placing me.

@nightraiderx: you was travelling the long Merchant's Road in between one of your several travels around the kingdoms when a rider coming the other way come into sight and raise his hand and greet you.

"Greetings, traveler. I'm looking for the road to Alahara Desert, do you know if this road is the right path?"

There you are :smalltongue:
Havent forgot about you.

Nightraiderx
2015-02-02, 10:07 AM
ah, damn I'll reply to that today then.

Wiz0rd
2015-02-02, 12:26 PM
Woo!
I can't believe I survived!

Nightraiderx
2015-02-02, 12:29 PM
well, if I make it there and you aren't totally dead then I have a heal with your name on it.... if you are nice to me that is.

Wiz0rd
2015-02-02, 01:24 PM
well, if I make it there and you aren't totally dead then I have a heal with your name on it.... if you are nice to me that is.

Oh, Sir Anduwyn is an old-fashioned sort, probably too chivalrous and well-mannered for his own good. I can't imagine him ever really being unnecessarily unkind.

Nightraiderx
2015-02-02, 01:34 PM
hmmm how close can I get the man to his destination using teleport....
I'm not particularly going anywhere important so hopefully.... I don't botch it and end up
farther away than what the teleport would. could I use a find the path spell to improve my chances?

Chimaera
2015-02-02, 01:55 PM
hmmm how close can I get the man to his destination using teleport....
I'm not particularly going anywhere important so hopefully.... I don't botch it and end up
farther away than what the teleport would. could I use a find the path spell to improve my chances?

You sure can.
Teleport is good enough to make you reach it.

wkwkwkwk1
2015-02-02, 02:35 PM
Woo!
I can't believe I survived!

Lucky you :smallamused:

Of course, making the bard fight the construct with DR 10 and Fast Healing 5 was not the best choice, either :smalltongue:

Chimaera
2015-02-02, 03:29 PM

Of course, making the bard fight the construct with DR 10 and Fast Healing 5 was not the best choice, either :smalltongue:

The enemies where chosen by your alignment.
:smalltongue:

Wiz0rd
2015-02-02, 03:53 PM
Chimaera;
In the room with the pillars of light and the mystery people - are we in the room with the other adventurers who are also seeing the room, or are we still solo?

I enjoyed seeing the image of your construct, my girlfriend and I thought that your battle was one of the most metal things (forgive the pun)! Don't worry, the battles were cool though - I remember making a Bard a long time back, the only thing he could solo would be out-of-combat stuff. The beauty of the class is in the skills and the diplomacy!

Chimaera
2015-02-02, 04:12 PM
I'm trying to use more the image resource the board allow and to make better descriptions than I used to, so I can make a better game experience for everyone, hope you're enjoying. :smallsmile:

Sadly this was more of a test to see who can fight and how well they can.

As for the mystery big dark room with light pillars...
The poeple there is all the players, but since they all arrived at the same time in game, I would like to have you to wait for start the roleplaying stuff (otherwise those who havent finished their intro will feel kinda out).

But I take we'll be over it in two days tops.

J-H
2015-02-02, 04:17 PM
Frederic
Both electric rays were reduced by 5 thanks to DR. Total electrical damage 19.
Reflex save [roll0] let me know if I passed or not so I can update character sheet with damage.
K: The Planes to identify [roll1]
How far away is the devil?

Chimaera
2015-02-02, 04:20 PM
Frederic
Both electric rays were reduced by 5 thanks to DR. Total electrical damage 19.
Reflex save [roll0] let me know if I passed or not so I can update character sheet with damage.
K: The Planes to identify [roll1]
How far away is the devil?

DR doesnt reduce energy damage:

A creature with this special quality ignores damage from most weapons and natural attacks. Wounds heal immediately, or the weapon bounces off harmlessly (in either case, the opponent knows the attack was ineffective). The creature takes normal damage from energy attacks (even nonmagical ones), spells, spell-like abilities, and supernatural abilities. A certain kind of weapon can sometimes damage the creature normally, as noted below.

Your knowledge planes gave you no information regarding him;

You passed on the reflexes save;

He's 30 ft away from you;

Wiz0rd
2015-02-02, 04:25 PM
I'm trying to use more the image resource the board allow and to make better descriptions than I used to, so I can make a better game experience for everyone, hope you're enjoying. :smallsmile:

As for the mystery big dark room with light pillars...
The poeple there is all the players, but since they all arrived at the same time in game, I would like to have you to wait for start the roleplaying stuff (otherwise those who havent finished their intro will feel kinda out).

Thank you for the clarification. Not a problem - don't feel like there's any rush, I don't mind creeping on the other people's fights. We should take notes.
But totally agree with the image use, I'm loving it. It makes visualization really easy.

J-H
2015-02-02, 05:40 PM
DR doesnt reduce energy damage:

Your knowledge planes gave you no information regarding him;

You passed on the reflexes save;

He's 30 ft away from you;

Aasimars have resist acid/elec/cold 5.

Chimaera
2015-02-02, 05:41 PM
Aasimars have resist acid/elec/cold 5.

So it's Energy Resistance, not Damage Reduction :smalltongue:

J-H
2015-02-02, 05:47 PM
Frederic rolled a 15 and 17 on his to-hits, so both attacks are critical threats.

First one's confirmation roll was 27
Crit damage, if confirmed: [roll0]+[roll1]a+[roll2]e

Second one's confirmation roll was 19
Crit damage, if confirmed: [roll3]+[roll4]a+[roll5]e

Chimaera
2015-02-02, 05:55 PM
Frederic rolled a 15 and 17 on his to-hits, so both attacks are critical threats.

First one's confirmation roll was 27
Crit damage, if confirmed: [roll0]+[roll1]a+[roll2]e

Second one's confirmation roll was 19
Crit damage, if confirmed: [roll3]+[roll4]a+[roll5]e

Acid and eletricity (as well as other energies) dont multiply on a crit nor does precision damage (like SA, etc).

First thit was a critical (confirmed) the second one failed though.

J-H
2015-02-02, 07:26 PM
Darn. Oh well, at least I gave him some good cuts, and I may get an AOO if he tries to use magic again.

J-H
2015-02-02, 09:50 PM
It would speed things up if you would list the save DCs in the post, and the damage dice involved. I've got a power that acts as a Minimize against a single power/spell as an instantaneous action, and knowing if I'm dealing with a 5d6 or 10d6 helps make that decision.

I'd also like to know numerically how much damage actually got through the DR... I'm used to knowing what's going on under the hood.

AnonCastillo
2015-02-02, 09:52 PM
Dang, between the bad reflex save and the crit fail I'm probably dead. XD

Chimaera
2015-02-02, 10:42 PM
It would speed things up if you would list the save DCs in the post, and the damage dice involved. I've got a power that acts as a Minimize against a single power/spell as an instantaneous action, and knowing if I'm dealing with a 5d6 or 10d6 helps make that decision.

I'd also like to know numerically how much damage actually got through the DR... I'm used to knowing what's going on under the hood.

Thats the whole point in hiding these kinda of things.

A character dont know "That fireball was worth 7d6 damage!"

Or: his SR resistance is 24!

Or his DR is only 5! I can deal with that! He knows the damageis being blocked etc, but the ammount? Unless it tottaly negates the attack he cant say.

I better call on the favor of the heavens to get a +2 bonus on that fort since i rolled 19 and the DC is 20!

The DM said to make a listen check and I rolled poor, better i draw my weapons and cast shield just in case.

Those are scenarios I'm hoping to avoid.

J-H
2015-02-02, 11:27 PM
Ok, makes sense. I'll go ahead and use Damp Power, reducing the dice on that fireball to all 1s. What's the new damage?

Chimaera
2015-02-03, 04:50 AM
New damage is 10 fire damage.

Chimaera
2015-02-03, 08:05 AM
Ok, only 4 more guys top finish the intro.

Let's try to finish itr before Friday! :smallsmile:

J-H
2015-02-03, 08:40 AM
Reflex save [roll0]
I'll take that as a Failed save.

How big is the devil? Is he carrying a melee weapon? Does he look barely injured or badly injured?

Chimaera
2015-02-03, 08:41 AM
Reflex save [roll0]
I'll take that as a Failed save.

Yes it did

AnonCastillo
2015-02-03, 11:59 AM
Technically 80 electric damage plus the 6 fire damage this round from fiery gaze leaves me at -2hp. But, um, I could still kill him by falling onto him sword first and take care of the rest when I wake up.

Chimaera
2015-02-03, 12:04 PM
Technically 80 electric damage plus the 6 fire damage this round from fiery gaze leaves me at -2hp. But, um, I could still kill him by falling onto him sword first and take care of the rest when I wake up.

Hmmm... I'll have that pass this time since I'm out of time to start Retconjuring things, but dont get used to it :smallwink:

Nightraiderx
2015-02-03, 01:44 PM
-puts hand over eye like a telescope- I spy with my little eye, a demon!

Chimaera
2015-02-03, 01:49 PM
-puts hand over eye like a telescope- I spy with my little eye, a demon!

And one with assassin level, so sad you found him before three turns passed... :smallsigh:
:smallbiggrin:

Nightraiderx
2015-02-03, 01:58 PM
The demon part surprised me at least, I figured I'd search the room a bit under true sight and find clues, but
I spose that's why my character has a +7 effective wisdom bonus lol.

Chimaera
2015-02-03, 03:01 PM
FInished the post.
Rolled a nat 20, sorry :smallredface:

Nightraiderx
2015-02-03, 03:11 PM
so here's a question, I have true sight, but he still got his attacks off, was this a surprise round and am I still allowed to use immediate action spells?
and that hurt a bit, I have the close wounds spell, would it allow me to heal part of that damage and lower the damage?

Chimaera
2015-02-03, 03:21 PM
so here's a question, I have true sight, but he still got his attacks off, was this a surprise round and am I still allowed to use immediate action spells?
and that hurt a bit, I have the close wounds spell, would it allow me to heal part of that damage and lower the damage?

It was a regular round, but since you havent acted he managed to surprise you.

Also being flatfooted make you unable to make reactions (reason why Foresight is a very good spell)

Nightraiderx
2015-02-03, 03:33 PM
haven't rolled massive damage in a while, I am assuming that Massive damage DC = damage dealt with instant death if i fail?

Chimaera
2015-02-03, 03:41 PM
haven't rolled massive damage in a while, I am assuming that Massive damage DC = damage dealt with instant death if i fail?

Just a regular fort dc 15

J-H
2015-02-03, 07:17 PM
How big is the devil? Is he carrying a melee weapon? Does he look barely injured or badly injured?

this had been edited in.

Chimaera
2015-02-03, 07:26 PM
this had been edited in.

He's a medium sized devil wihtout any weapons.
He's hurt.

J-H
2015-02-04, 10:43 AM
Cool, I figured that'd work when you said he had no weapons.
2d6+4-DR beats 1d3+1 or 2. :)
Do I need to heal IC or does that just get handwaved?

To the group:
I have a Robe of Resistance+3 available for trade if anyone needs one and has something useful (I already have a cloak of resistance +3).

Kevinho
2015-02-04, 11:02 AM
I had some connection problems, but here I am.

I'm a cleric of the waste seeking of immortality and some day ascend as the true deity of the wasteland.

Dudu
2015-02-04, 11:22 AM
To the group:
I have a Robe of Resistance+3 available for trade if anyone needs one and has something useful (I already have a cloak of resistance +3).
It depends, if we can somehow switch the body slots.
I already have one in my shoulder that I won't trade. I also have a spear, a +1 Holy Longspear, which is worth more gp than the Robe of Resist and I would be willing to trade.

If we could mash the cloak of resist with the cloak of charisma, like it is said in the MiC, I would trade. Perhaps a magic item shop...

BTW, I have a +1 holy spear, to anyone interested.

Nightraiderx
2015-02-04, 11:31 AM
I could be interested in the spear, that's if I can survive this battle.

Dudu
2015-02-04, 11:48 AM
Now wait. It's a... Robe of Resistance? Could it be in the body slot (the same as armor and robes)?

J-H
2015-02-04, 12:32 PM
Robes or vests can go over armor, I believe.

Frederic already has a nice Jovar (greatsword with extended crit range) that he likes.

Chimaera
2015-02-04, 01:23 PM
Cool, I figured that'd work when you said he had no weapons.
2d6+4-DR beats 1d3+1 or 2. :)
Do I need to heal IC or does that just get handwaved?

It happens and since doing that kinda of battle would be very time consuming I chose the fastest path.

I had some connection problems, but here I am.

I'm a cleric of the waste seeking of immortality and some day ascend as the true deity of the wasteland.

Already added to the table.
I'll post for you once I get home from work (if I get home).
Hopefully we can finish this today or tomorrow

If we could mash the cloak of resist with the cloak of charisma, like it is said in the MiC, I would trade. Perhaps a magic item shop...

By now mashing items abilities is disabled.
The only way to do so will be through some questings and in game, no just "poof! my cloak turned into a pajama".

Now wait. It's a... Robe of Resistance? Could it be in the body slot (the same as armor and robes)?

Robes or vests can go over armor, I believe.

A vest of resistance occupy the Torso body slot, while armors occupy the Body body slot.

Dudu
2015-02-04, 03:41 PM
So... this Robe of Resistance goes where? Shoulders, torso or body?

edit: I'll have to change some spells. Lord of the Sky and Primal Instinct are from Dragon Magic.
BTW, before the campaign really starts, can we make some slight changes in the character? I mean, I've got the draconic heritage feat for thematic reasons but I'm really, really feat starved.

Chimaera
2015-02-04, 03:58 PM
So... this Robe of Resistance goes where? Shoulders, torso or body?

edit: I'll have to change some spells. Lord of the Sky and Primal Instinct are from Dragon Magic.
BTW, before the campaign really starts, can we make some slight changes in the character? I mean, I've got the draconic heritage feat for thematic reasons but I'm really, really feat starved.

Its a torso item.

Change the spells.

If it really is.something slightly you can change now. Later on the game I'll give som opportunities to change a few things so dont worry too much (worrying a little is still good though :smalltongue:)

Dudu
2015-02-04, 04:42 PM
Changes made. I took the reserve feat Storm Bolt. I was too reliant on spells first and having a whole party of 9 guys call a day because my spells depleted could be very boring.
That's all the change I want to make, for the aforementioned reasons.

About the robe, J-H, I accept it. Once the campaign start, the +1 Holy Spear is yours and you give the robe to me. I use the torso for the +5 concentration bonus, pretty handy, but not as much as +3 on saves.

J-H
2015-02-04, 05:14 PM
I don't really have a use for the spear, except selling it :-/

Dudu
2015-02-04, 06:04 PM
Well, if you were to sell the Robe, you'd get 4500gp. Now you will get 9000gp.
But perhaps you can trade with someone else.

Nightraiderx
2015-02-05, 07:16 AM
another almost crit, "charming"

Oh he's going to be peeved also Chimera.... I've been 5-ft steeping away from him so that he would have to move to attack me.
If you are also 5 ft stepping, that would help if you let me know about his movement.

Friggen lucky spear. WELP He's not going to be pleased when I use Heal and all that damage goes bye bye.

Chimaera
2015-02-05, 07:25 AM
I've got a few good numbers rolling dice :smallsmile:

And yes, he's following you around.
You 5ft step = he 5ft step
You run = he'll charge you to death :smallbiggrin:

Nightraiderx
2015-02-05, 07:29 AM
Yea, I was originally going to go for travel devotion and move away, but I was like, (do I really want to give him charge bonuses?) and so instead buffed my AC using law devotion and continue blasting him close range.

Chimaera
2015-02-05, 07:34 AM
Yea, I was originally going to go for travel devotion and move away, but I was like, (do I really want to give him charge bonuses?) and so instead buffed my AC using law devotion and continue blasting him close range.

It happens,
Anyway, another crit threat ._.
He dont even got Improved Critical!

Hopefully your AC is above 23...

Nightraiderx
2015-02-05, 07:39 AM
my ac was around 21, but with law devotion it is now 26/25 at least. If you can open my sheet then just take that AC and add +5 to it.
So no, no crit on me.
a spear of all things that is getting crit threats, not a scimitar, not a falchion, not a rapier. BUT A SPEAR.

That's it, next round I'm going to just Buff my AC more (and should've done this at the beginning of the day...)

Chimaera
2015-02-05, 07:49 AM
my ac was around 21, but with law devotion it is now 26/25 at least. If you can open my sheet then just take that AC and add +5 to it.
So no, no crit on me.
a spear of all things that is getting crit threats, not a scimitar, not a falchion, not a rapier. BUT A SPEAR.

That's it, next round I'm going to just Buff my AC more (and should've done this at the beginning of the day...)

Its funny how luck works sometimes hehehehe.

Tacitus
2015-02-05, 07:00 PM
So, what exactly is our status at the moment? As in, are those that were slain still horribly wounded and should be dead except for PLOT!, appear to be in perfect health, at 0hp, something else?

Chimaera
2015-02-05, 07:08 PM
So, what exactly is our status at the moment? As in, are those that were slain still horribly wounded and should be dead except for PLOT!, appear to be in perfect health, at 0hp, something else?

Those who were defeated were ressurect and are badly hurt (like 10 hp) for now.

Dudu
2015-02-05, 09:38 PM

I think that battle was simply a test, not real life or death.

Tacitus
2015-02-05, 10:25 PM
Aye, I'm aware dudu, but the fact that healing was done made me want to check exactly what state we'd be in.

Nightraiderx
2015-02-05, 10:39 PM
Its funny how luck works sometimes hehehehe.

For now, good fortune has triumphed over luck, for now.

Chimaera
2015-02-06, 04:51 AM
Well, at airport now.
Feel free to speak to each other for the next days :smallsmile:

When able i'll post (but probably will focus on Kevibho's intro).

wkwkwkwk1
2015-02-06, 12:08 PM
No, really, I'll have to make a statistical analysis of this dice roller some day :smallmad:

EDIT: Oh wait, I just realized Diplomacy only works for NPCs :smallbiggrin:

Dudu
2015-02-06, 03:00 PM
No, really, I'll have to make a statistical analysis of this dice roller some day :smallmad:

EDIT: Oh wait, I just realized Diplomacy only works for NPCs :smallbiggrin:
Which means that if Nick wants to throw sh1t at the fan, no one will be able to convince him otherwise.:smallamused:

Wiz0rd
2015-02-06, 03:38 PM
Also, just a point of semantics:
Text in italics is a characters thoughts! Darn you Psionics!

wkwkwkwk1
2015-02-07, 06:45 AM
Which means that if Nick wants to throw sh1t at the fan, no one will be able to convince him otherwise.:smallamused:

Pretty much, yeah :smallamused:

Dudu
2015-02-07, 07:45 AM
Also, just a point of semantics:
Text in italics is a characters thoughts! Darn you Psionics!
One more curious thing. Going the opposite direction of Red is evil and Blue is good, my character's speech bubble is blue, and he is one of the most, if not the most, evil guys in the party. Meanwhile, Purin's speech is red, and he is among the good guys.

Pretty much, yeah :smallamused:
I'll try my best to keep the roleplay without sabotaging the whole thing.

Nightraiderx
2015-02-07, 08:53 AM
One more curious thing. Going the opposite direction of Red is evil and Blue is good, my character's speech bubble is blue, and he is one of the most, if not the most, evil guys in the party. Meanwhile, Purin's speech is red, and he is among the good guys.

Another way to look at it is Red for day and Blue for night, since we are the polar opposites. Or fire and water.

Wiz0rd
2015-02-07, 03:44 PM
Hey guys, just to let you know -
I'm moving house between now and Monday, and from Monday I do not have internet installed until the following week's Tuesday. So I may have very limited internet access from between the 9th until the 17th, but you can be rest-assured that I'll check the game and post when I can, and I can get internet on my phone so I will be checking up every day, even if my posts may be infrequent. Let the good, I mean, lawful times roll!

Chimaera
2015-02-07, 04:15 PM
Hey guys, just to let you know -
I'm moving house between now and Monday, and from Monday I do not have internet installed until the following week's Tuesday. So I may have very limited internet access from between the 9th until the 17th, but you can be rest-assured that I'll check the game and post when I can, and I can get internet on my phone so I will be checking up every day, even if my posts may be infrequent. Let the good, I mean, lawful times roll!

No worries! Thanks for letting me know (its sad when a playrr disapear and reappear like nothing happened :smallmad:)

Wiz0rd
2015-02-07, 04:42 PM
No worries! Thanks for letting me know (its sad when a playrr disapear and reappear like nothing happened :smallmad:)

Thank you for the kind response. I'm really irked by the inconvenience because I'm really enjoying the game and the characters. I promise when I say I'll check daily, so it shouldn't effect too much beyond my full effectiveness to post.

Chimaera
2015-02-07, 09:05 PM
Thank you for the kind response. I'm really irked by the inconvenience because I'm really enjoying the game and the characters. I promise when I say I'll check daily, so it shouldn't effect too much beyond my full effectiveness to post.

I play dnd with friends :smallwink:
Will always (try to) be nice (except when it involves high CR challenges, when I'm evil! Muahahha! :xykon:)

But jokes aside, things happen in real life and I hope we can play for a long time and have a pretty good time, so as long as people tell me I'm pretty ok. Eventually everyone will have a busy week, a partyor a wedding on the other side of the country and being a bitch about it only ruin games (and friendships!)

Try not to worry much about it and have a (good?) tome moving :smalltongue:

Tacitus
2015-02-08, 02:20 PM
Ya know, I really have no idea how Kargin is going to keep up the disfigurement act once the time inevitably comes to change vestiges. Unless someone calls him on it, of course, but wheres the fun in that? XD

Nightraiderx
2015-02-08, 04:13 PM
Ya know, I really have no idea how Kargin is going to keep up the disfigurement act once the time inevitably comes to change vestiges. Unless someone calls him on it, of course, but wheres the fun in that? XD

I do have knowledge arcane.... I may find out what it is as I cast remove curse on you and it may not work...

Tacitus
2015-02-08, 04:55 PM
Mmm... perhaps, but we'll cross that bridge when its about to burn.

Chimaera
2015-02-08, 09:11 PM
@Tacitus: The answer gor that is... Lying!
:smallwink:

Or blame someone else :smalltongue:

Tacitus
2015-02-08, 09:17 PM
Well, I am very good at lying. XD Not that social rolls are effective against other PCs, but still. >.> Even though I could bluff the pants off of anyone here. <.<

Chimaera
2015-02-09, 08:01 AM
Useful advice: telling some truths between lies help lying :xykon:

And alsoreminding you guys I'll be back tomorrow night! If i'm not that much tired I'll make a few posts.

Also, for quickness sake I'll skype the Kevinho's intro so we can all join together.

Dudu
2015-02-09, 09:54 AM
http://img-9gag-ftw.9cache.com/photo/am0L546_700b_v3.jpg

How fitting...

Chimaera
2015-02-10, 09:07 AM
Almost home! Only one flight and a taxi left.

Chimaera
2015-02-10, 02:35 PM
Back home.
Will try and post a looooooong post tonight.

Nightraiderx
2015-02-10, 02:49 PM
Back home.
Will try and post a looooooong post tonight.

welcome back! so many questions so little answers!

Dudu
2015-02-10, 03:15 PM
And a party of 9 powerful characters, all with different aligments. Some DMs really like some challenge.

Chimaera
2015-02-10, 05:55 PM
It took a long while but there it is.

Nightraiderx
2015-02-10, 06:51 PM
It's always the god-damned archmage that ****s around with things he shouldn't have had...
I'll reply, but I'll reply last, He threatened me the least for the most part. lol

Chimaera
2015-02-10, 07:22 PM
It's always the god-damned archmage that ****s around with things he shouldn't have had...
I'll reply, but I'll reply last, He threatened me the least for the most part. lol

In fact, you wasnt threatened.
He only said if nothing was done the world would die :smalltongue:

J-H
2015-02-10, 07:34 PM
Thus speaketh the Great Wizard of Oz!

Bonus objective acquired: Kill the Wizard of Oz.

Nightraiderx
2015-02-11, 07:47 AM
Thus speaketh the Great Wizard of Oz!

Bonus objective acquired: Kill the Wizard of Oz.

New Objective Overturned: Guilt-trip the wizard to pay us like the mercenaries we are.

Chimaera
2015-02-12, 09:39 AM
A wild colored speech NPC appears! :smalleek:

wkwkwkwk1
2015-02-12, 05:36 PM
I believe you skipped Rhywyn :smalltongue:

Dudu
2015-02-12, 06:47 PM
Nice pic of Eva Green, btw.

Chimaera
2015-02-12, 07:55 PM
I believe you skipped Rhywyn :smalltongue:

I did? Prettt sure I posted for you...
Will take a look.
Edit: just saw I skipped your post :smalltongue:
Will post for you later.

Nice pic of Eva Green, btw.

Took a quick look at google :smallsmile:

Chimaera
2015-02-14, 06:55 AM
Hey guys!
Carnival is coming and gf bought us a surprise trip. In a wifiless zone.

So I'll probably not be able to post till tuesday.
Sorry!

wkwkwkwk1
2015-02-14, 08:13 AM
Have a nice trip! :smallwink:

Dudu
2015-02-14, 09:22 AM
From IC, post #220
"A drunken man yells to you, ' I think she ran away to bed some commoner, har har har', gor.ehich thr bartender and the rest look ugly at him and a couple guards who werr drinking get up and begin to take the drunken man. By force."

What?

Kevinho
2015-02-14, 05:35 PM
Sorry guys, had some connection problems.

Khu'Shu will agree to the giant man and accept the quest.

Edit: I'm still reading the posts.

Nightraiderx
2015-02-14, 05:37 PM
carnival (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L6KGuTr9TI) hm? Here's
some ambient music! Damn you have a point I'll fix my spell cast

Dudu
2015-02-14, 11:25 PM
I'm lucky enough to have carnival right next to my house (literally).
Which means I can do both. Or rather, would do both if our DM wasn't out for a while.

Chimaera
2015-02-16, 12:46 PM
From IC, post #220
"A drunken man yells to you, ' I think she ran away to bed some commoner, har har har', gor.ehich thr bartender and the rest look ugly at him and a couple guards who werr drinking get up and begin to take the drunken man. By force."

What?

For whivh the bartender...

Typed on phone and in a hurry.
Was already in the bus leaving town and couldnt correct it beforr because run out of signal.

Will be bavk tonight!

Wiz0rd
2015-02-16, 08:02 PM
Will be bavk tonight!

Horray! Our DM is back!
Good trip? :)

Chimaera
2015-02-16, 08:47 PM
Was (and still am) sick all over the trip and the weather wasnt the best... But it was fun.

Will make a post for everyone tonight :smallbiggrin:

J-H
2015-02-16, 11:20 PM
Hope you get to feeling better soon.

I think Frederic got missed.

Chimaera
2015-02-17, 12:39 AM
Hope you get to feeling better soon.

I think Frederic got missed.

Ive already posted for him in a later post, but you must missed it.

Ctrl+f for @fred and you'll find it.
Post #211

Dudu
2015-02-17, 12:47 PM
So, each of us arrived at different parts of the Jam World?

It seems no one else is in the same city as Nick right now,

Chimaera
2015-02-17, 01:15 PM
So, each of us arrived at different parts of the Jam World?

It seems no one else is in the same city as Nick right now,

Yeap.
You can look for more answers about where the stars fell and maybe get some hint on where each is though.

Dudu
2015-02-17, 02:39 PM
Yeap.
You can look for more answers about where the stars fell and maybe get some hint on where each is though.
Was I able to see anyone at all? I mean, recognizing the face of the guy falling?

BTW, it seems both Kevinho and Wakawaka have the same speech color. (can I call you Wakawaka?)

wkwkwkwk1
2015-02-17, 02:42 PM
Was I able to see anyone at all? I mean, recognizing the face of the guy falling?

BTW, it seems both Kevinho and Wakawaka have the same speech color. (can I call you Wakawaka?)

Go ahead, I used to do that myself XD

And yeah, I just noticed that as well :smalltongue:

Dudu
2015-02-17, 02:52 PM
Go ahead, I used to do that myself XD

And yeah, I just noticed that as well :smalltongue:

Yeah. Wakawaka sounds like some zulu warrior warcry. Dunno. Pretty cool.

wkwkwkwk1
2015-02-17, 03:02 PM

Thanks! Gotta make it one of my character's warcry :smallbiggrin:

Nightraiderx
2015-02-17, 04:23 PM

"Waka waka!" the battle cry of Fozzie Bear, Destroyer of worlds.

wkwkwkwk1
2015-02-17, 05:01 PM
"Waka waka!" the battle cry of Fozzie Bear, Destroyer of worlds.

Eh, pretty much :smalltongue:

Wiz0rd
2015-02-17, 06:58 PM

I kinda' pictured his name like "Wuk-wuk-wuk-wuk-wuk-one"

Wiz0rd
2015-02-18, 06:20 AM
Double post, on phone.

Calling out J-H for his brief but hilarious post.
Gnome racist!

J-H
2015-02-18, 09:16 AM
lol

It doesn't take a wizard to see that the gnomes are not going to be very helpful to outsiders who aren't gnomes.

Nightraiderx
2015-02-18, 10:07 AM
Wait, if nightwing aren't undead type then it would still do damage. I assumed it was undead but I could be wrong.
Or it's that fast to dodge a touch attack that I'm pretty sure hits 23 touch ac at least...

Normal damage for non-undead:
[roll0]

wkwkwkwk1
2015-02-18, 02:01 PM
@Chimaera: I believe you skipped Rhywyn again :smallsmile:

By the way, everyone, I won't be able to post Thursday and Friday :smallfrown:

Chimaera
2015-02-18, 03:00 PM
Wait, if nightwing aren't undead type then it would still do damage. I assumed it was undead but I could be wrong.
Or it's that fast to dodge a touch attack that I'm pretty sure hits 23 touch ac at least...

Normal damage for non-undead:
[roll0]

The spell failed to affect him due sheer spell resistance.

@Chimaera: I believe you skipped Rhywyn again :smallsmile:

By the way, everyone, I won't be able to post Thursday and Friday :smallfrown:

Was in train and almost skipped my station, :smallwink:
Will post to you soon...

lol

It doesn't take a wizard to see that the gnomes are not going to be very helpful to outsiders who aren't gnomes.

The goblins are being helpful to the humans who fell there and giants as well, why not gnomes?

Chimaera
2015-02-18, 04:46 PM
@Beschoren and Kevinho: will wait for Kevinho to post to keep the scene.

Dudu
2015-02-18, 05:37 PM
Damn, it's pretty hard to roleplay a door kicking character.
I wonder, can I teleport very high in the sky, almost from the point I started falling, and cast fly again? This time I'll try to find one of the other members by going near where they landed.

Tacitus
2015-02-18, 05:46 PM
Is it possible to lay down for the night and then shift Ethereal to spend the night (actually only 2 hours because of Ring of Sustenance) in the ethereal? Or would you figure that during sleep he'd just pop back out of ethereal at some point?

Chimaera
2015-02-18, 08:10 PM
Damn, it's pretty hard to roleplay a door kicking character.
I wonder, can I teleport very high in the sky, almost from the point I started falling, and cast fly again? This time I'll try to find one of the other members by going near where they landed.

The main question here is: do you know where the rest landed?
As for Teleport to the sky, you can sure.

Is it possible to lay down for the night and then shift Ethereal to spend the night (actually only 2 hours because of Ring of Sustenance) in the ethereal? Or would you figure that during sleep he'd just pop back out of ethereal at some point?

You sure can sleep in the Ether.
But is that wise? Or safe? There are several monsters roaming it, after all...

Dudu
2015-02-18, 09:14 PM
The main question here is: do you know where the rest landed?
As for Teleport to the sky, you can sure.

Nope, but I'll get to have a nice view of the map, won't I?

Chimaera
2015-02-18, 09:43 PM
Nope, but I'll get to have a nice view of the map, won't I?

Not at all, you'll see as far as if you were standing in a tall building.

Teleporting much higher than that will only make you see a bed of clouds, like when you look down from an airplane.

Also, the "falling stars" already faded from the sky, so without further knowledge you're pretty much lost and left on pure randomness.

Dudu
2015-02-19, 04:31 PM
Not at all, you'll see as far as if you were standing in a tall building.

Teleporting much higher than that will only make you see a bed of clouds, like when you look down from an airplane.
I do believe there's a lot of ft between "tall building" and "above clouds". Enough to see the whole city, unless it's utterly immense.

Also, the "falling stars" already faded from the sky, so without further knowledge you're pretty much lost and left on pure randomness.
Except for when he was falling and saw such starts going in some direction.

BTW, I'm without my notebook, so I'll post sparingly.

Chimaera
2015-02-19, 04:44 PM
I do believe there's a lot of ft between "tall building" and "above clouds". Enough to see the whole city, unless it's utterly immense.

Except for when he was falling and saw such starts going in some direction.

BTW, I'm without my notebook, so I'll post sparingly.

You can see the whole city (thought you wanted to see the whole Material :smallsmile:)

AnonCastillo
2015-02-19, 07:05 PM
Arendice is female too actually.

Chimaera
2015-02-19, 07:42 PM
Arendice is female too actually.

It was kind of an insult :smalltongue:
Also I forgot that...
And Volvagia is made of fire and magma too...

Tacitus
2015-02-19, 10:56 PM
Oooh, a new question. You said spells and such were refreshed, does that also apply to use per day abilities not from an item? For example, Andras gives the ability to summon a horse with saddle and lance once per day.

Chimaera
2015-02-20, 04:59 AM
Oooh, a new question. You said spells and such were refreshed, does that also apply to use per day abilities not from an item? For example, Andras gives the ability to summon a horse with saddle and lance once per day.

You recover that too, but the precious summon (horse and lance) is gone.

Wiz0rd
2015-02-20, 12:40 PM
As you can see in my post Chimaera, one of my rolls is refusing to play. Could you just roll an IRL d20 for the result? I should recieve a +17 to the roll due to my BAB and STR modifier bonus.

Hopefully, Sir Anduwyn is going to be awesome and climb onto the Nightwing and then pin it's wings! It'll be awesome and metal!
OR
He'll simply fail and fall to his death.

YOU DECIDE, DM

Nightraiderx
2015-02-20, 01:03 PM
As you can see in my post Chimaera, one of my rolls is refusing to play. Could you just roll an IRL d20 for the result? I should recieve a +17 to the roll due to my BAB and STR modifier bonus.

Hopefully, Sir Anduwyn is going to be awesome and climb onto the Nightwing and then pin it's wings! It'll be awesome and metal!
OR

YOU DECIDE, DM

I can't catch you this time amigo, I have even less strength than I had before.

Chimaera
2015-02-20, 01:03 PM

OR

YOU DECIDE, DM

Letting the DM decide that kind of thongs... :xykon:

Also, rolled a 5 for you.

Nightraiderx
2015-02-20, 01:12 PM
Letting the DM decide that kind of thongs... :xykon:

Also, rolled a 5 for you.

Should've just rolled in the OoC post you made explaining your roll! you fool!

Wiz0rd
2015-02-20, 08:02 PM
Yep, very dead. Worth a try. I will mourn you Sir Anduwyn. I'll post again tomorrow morning with different thoughts about characters and continuing to play, if you'll allow me.

Edit:
FIRST BLOOD

Chimaera
2015-02-20, 08:23 PM
Yep, very dead. Worth a try. I will mourn you Sir Anduwyn. I'll post again tomorrow morning with different thoughts about characters and continuing to play, if you'll allow me.

Edit:
FIRST BLOOD

How much negative he got? Too far from minus Constitution score?

Also, your character (if dead dead) can still be raised etc. High level PCs kinda have to expect to die sometime (they even get used to it once they reach 18 or so :smalltongue:)

Nightraiderx
2015-02-20, 10:22 PM
yea, how close are you to over dead? b/c I have close wounds prepared as an immediate 1d4+5 damage healed.
if that saves you from near death, welp I do have a heal spell I promised you earlier.

edit: you are 8 hit points more alive before you went splat, if that pushes you above the -10 threshold, congrats you are still alive!

Chimaera
2015-02-21, 12:06 AM
yea, how close are you to over dead? b/c I have close wounds prepared as an immediate 1d4+5 damage healed.
if that saves you from near death, welp I do have a heal spell I promised you earlier.

edit: you are 8 hit points more alive before you went splat, if that pushes you above the -10 threshold, congrats you are still alive!

The cleric saved you twice, yay!
Also, I'll have some rules for death and dying.

You die the round after you reach your con modifier negative (minimum -10).

Even if you get at -30 but is healed before your next turn then you survive (as long as the healing bring you to below your negative constitution).

If an enemy attack or blast you while youre at negatives and push beyond your negative constitution, then he immediatly execute you and youre dead.

So,congratulations! Sir Andawyn is alive, of barely.

Nightraiderx
2015-02-21, 10:55 AM
The cleric saved you twice, yay!
Also, I'll have some rules for death and dying.

You die the round after you reach your con modifier negative (minimum -10).

Even if you get at -30 but is healed before your next turn then you survive (as long as the healing bring you to below your negative constitution).

If an enemy attack or blast you while youre at negatives and push beyond your negative constitution, then he immediatly execute you and youre dead.

So,congratulations! Sir Andawyn is alive, of barely.

I burned a heal on him that's easily healing a 120 points of life there. the 8 was to make sure he didn't die directly on impact.

-in bane voice- "When the enemies are in runs, then you have my permission to die."

Beschoren
2015-02-22, 06:55 PM
confirm critical

[roll0], extra damage damage [roll1]

Chimaera
2015-02-22, 08:14 PM
Actual situation:

Beschoren and Kevinho: are fighting the Goblin Challenge at Goblinaria;

Tacitus: is riding toward Goblinaria and will likely meet with them (Beschoren and Kevinho) at the night of this day;

J-H: is buying stuff in Rhyne and got a few leads about where to stay for the night;

wk1: is riding to Rhyne and so I'll be waiting the timelines to find each other;

Dudu: is flying above the Human Kingdom and watching and thinking;

Anoncastillo: is having a good time menacing the dwarven commoners at the edge of a volcano;

Wizord and Nightriderx: are on the aftermatch aggainst the Nightwing and were summoned by the Queen of Halflings;

Chimaera
2015-02-23, 08:27 AM
Going to a funeral service so wont post for Wizord and Nightraiderx just now but i havent forgot or skipped you :smallwink:

Nightraiderx
2015-02-23, 12:48 PM
Going to a funeral service so wont post for Wizord and Nightraiderx just now but i havent forgot or skipped you :smallwink:

you seem very chipper for that wink to be there. :smalleek:

Chimaera
2015-02-23, 01:16 PM
you seem very chipper for that wink to be there. :smalleek:

Whoa, I must really be cause I tottaly missed it.
:smalleek:

There shouldnt be a wink there, maybe I got some problems o.O

Dudu
2015-02-23, 01:57 PM
It was like
"I won't post for a few days. I lost my whole family in an air crash. :smallwink:"

Geez. If the DM is like that with real life, imagine what he'll do with us, players...

Chimaera
2015-02-23, 05:25 PM
It was like
"I won't post for a few days. I lost my whole family in an air crash. :smallwink:"

Geez. If the DM is like that with real life, imagine what he'll do with us, players...

Players' lifes? :xykon:

Wiz0rd
2015-02-23, 07:15 PM
I mean it's not all bad, there's always the wake.
My condolences anyway Chimaera, funerals are never fun.

Chimaera
2015-02-23, 07:43 PM
I mean it's not all bad, there's always the wake.
My condolences anyway Chimaera, funerals are never fun.

Nope they arent.
Thanks.

Beschoren
2015-02-23, 09:56 PM
crit again! nonlethal touch [roll0], damage [roll1]

Wiz0rd
2015-02-24, 06:06 AM
Anyone else notice Sir Anduwyns' Natural 1 on Knowlege Mature - Halflings?

"They have 7 arms, and can shoot lightning from their mouths."

Chimaera
2015-02-24, 06:09 AM
Anyone else notice Sir Anduwyns' Natural 1 on Knowlege Mature - Halflings?

"They have 7 arms, and can shoot lightning from their mouths."

Mature knowledge? :smallwink:

Beschoren
2015-02-24, 08:56 AM
Mature knowledge? :smallwink:

sounds like halfing porn to me

Dudu
2015-02-24, 07:17 PM
sounds like halfing porn to me
****. I had to google that. Made my day.

Wiz0rd
2015-02-25, 05:48 AM
Whoops, ahem. I call typo!
Nature. Not Mature. No freudian slip there!
:smallredface:

Chimaera
2015-02-25, 04:22 PM
Busy day today at work.
Going home now and typing a post while on train!