PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Getting other race's Favored Class bonuses

Sir Chuckles
2015-01-27, 09:43 PM
As the title, is it possible?

My google-fu failed me, and, as writing up a Summoner, I'd really like to pick up those lovely little 1/4th evolution points that the Half-Elf gets, but I'd like to not be a Half-Elf.

Bob of Mage
2015-01-27, 09:49 PM
I think there's an option humans can take that would work for you. I think it's a feat that makes you also count as another race. Don't remember the name right now.

torrasque666
2015-01-27, 09:58 PM
as long as you are human(or half-human) you can take Racial Heritage to qualify as any other Humanoid (chosen at the time of taking the feat). So Be human/half-orc/scion of humanity aasimar and select half-elf as your Racial Heritage race.

grarrrg
2015-01-27, 10:23 PM
as long as you are human(or half-human) you can take Racial Heritage to qualify as any other Humanoid (chosen at the time of taking the feat). So Be human/half-orc/scion of humanity aasimar and select half-elf as your Racial Heritage race.

^This^ is pretty much the only option.
The next best is be a Goblin, they get "+1/4 Evo point", but it must be spent on something "fire" based.

Sir Chuckles
2015-01-27, 11:54 PM
Ah, how unfortunate.
Well, I'll settle for Half-Elf. Not that it's a bad racial choice. In fact, it's working quite well already.