PDA

View Full Version : Trog's Tavern CLVII

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

McBish
2007-04-04, 12:13 AM
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogTavern100.gif
Come and enjoy our unique beverages! Enjoy the casual atmosphere in our Casablanca-meets-rustic-Asian facilities. Chat with friends out on the bamboo patio or stroll inside and grab a private, fern-surrounded booth.

Trog's Tavern has been enchanted to be indestructible. Please refrain from attempting to damage it, as it will not work.

Theme Song (http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/televisioncity/cheerssong.html)

NOW HIRING: Bartenders, Cooks, Talented bards, Burly bouncers, etc.
(Hey bards: just take spotlight in the tavern's center and start singing!)

STAFF:
Manager: El Jaspero
Bouncers: Hoseki, Tempest Stormwing, Valthreborn Valthera
Bartender: Trog, El J, Nina, Paige, Cosmo, Alex Shipmaster, Erdan
Cook: Who
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/npc_servers.gif

Trog would like to introduce:

Nina - a feisty and vivacious 18 year old (she's legal). Mean and completely unavailable.

Paige - a sweet and wholesome elf working her way through college at SIU here in town.

Cosmo - a quick-witted and oppressed gnome scoundrel.

All will be happy to serve you. ((Since all are NPCs they are up for communal control. Feel free to say what they do or say to you or any other patron. To a point.))

GET A FREE DRINK ON YOUR FIRST BARBARIAN POST HERE!

THE CURRENT DRINK MENU
Wines:
Catoblepas Sauvingnon
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with a hits of oak and black cherry.
Kobold Chianti - Tart and tangy! Try it with fava beans!
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.
Purple Worm Pinot - Earthy aroma.
Funky Llama - A rich fruity wine, available in white or red.
Xorn Zinfandel - Sweet and fruity!
Cormyrian Fireamber - Imported and very good.
Spoonake Chablis - Straight from the Underdark!
Feline's Fancy - A purplish, swirly mixture that any feline will adore.

Bar Drinks:
Pina CoLlama - If you're not into yoga and have half a brain.
Swampwater - A Phosphorescent lemon-lime delight
Jasphattan - Sweet vermouth with bitters and more.
White Russian Wukei - Vodka, Kahlua, and Milk.
Long Island Iced Tea - Tastes better than it will make you feel in the morning.
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice.
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps.
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie.
Coffee Martini - buzzzzz.
Murderita - Wasted away again...
Rampaging Rail Mixer - Mad strong!
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down.
Dwarf Spirits Available
Aboleth Absinthe
LEVEL UP LIQUER - Need a few extra XP? We gots XP in a bottle!
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you...
Constitution Crushing Wine - Fort. DC 35 or pass out!
Djinn and Tonic - Whirling ice cubes, fizzy soda, and one drunk genie.
Rum Llamonade Daquiri
Mudslide Daquiri
Chuul Lounge - Bacardi Limon, Aberration , creme de bananes and juices into a Chuul shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well. Strain into a highball glass half-filled with ice cubes, and serve.
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures.
Black Market Wallbanger
Hydrogelic's 110 proof Firewater
Guild Vodka No. 3
Black Shadow - A strong concoction guaranteed to send a chill down your spine at any temperature.
Haley's Liquer - named for the redheaded rogue, a sweet creme liquer, excellent over ice.
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon.

Beers Ales & Such
Grim Brewery brand Ginger - Death-o-licious!
Archon Ale
Guilders Ale
Balthor's Best
Mind Flayer Mead - Uhh... I wouldn't order this if you are not into brains and such.

Other Fine Beverages
Darknight Coffee - cream has no effect
SLURPEES!
Root
Red Minotaur Energy Drink
Llamonade - that cool, refreshing drink for quadrupeds.
Dragon's Fire Breath (cherry Kool-Aid) for the kids!
Fox Cola - the choice of the furry generation.
Hot Chocolate - with little marshmallows and stuff.

To Munch
Hot Spicy Peanuts
Velvet Elfish - Trogtilla chips with hot cheese and meat dip - soooo good.
Fortune Cookies - I got this deal with a local factory see...
Bamhacon!!!
Gyros
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta)
Who's Surprise

Desserts
Muffins
Brownies

Also: Fine Cigars Available from our humidor. Coffin Nail cigarettes.
Be sure to check out the excellent banjowood carving above the fireplace.

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 12:13 AM
Clay enters the tavern and waits.

McBish
2007-04-04, 12:14 AM
Eric nods to her. Go ahead, I'm always looking for work.

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-04, 12:15 AM
((repost))
Bloody... grumblemumble... Destro stands up. Apparently so. It really hates it when I do things like that, and I suspect it's been wanting to ambush me for some time now. Gravity, meanwhile, is rolling around on the floor laughing.

Obsidian Blade
2007-04-04, 12:15 AM
Sia nods slightly but bites her lip.

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-04, 12:16 AM
The darkness spell begins to falter and Aciba quietly slips out of the tavern.
Meanwhile, Nezia pops back in.

Nevrmore
2007-04-04, 12:16 AM
Adder sighs, wishing that the entire confrontation between Lelin would have wiped the preceding incident from Sia's memory.

"Sia..." He says, taking a step closer to her.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-04, 12:17 AM
"Well it was nice meeting you...Hmm I dont think I got your name... Im Pinbar" He helps him up the best he can considering he is a gnome.

Fenric
2007-04-04, 12:18 AM
Aimi smiles at Eric again

I will do so. My name is Aimi, what name shall I give my brother, than he may find you easily?

Obsidian Blade
What?
Sia doesn't notice Nezia yet.

Destro_Yersul
Likewise. Destro accepts the assistance and, once standing, does his best to shake Pinbar's hand, considering he's a good amount taller. I'm Destro, Incarnation of Necromancy.

McBish
2007-04-04, 12:19 AM
I'm Eric. He can find me down by the docks or here a lot. I have a building but it can be hard to find.

Lord Iames Osari
Aerin comes in and looks around.

Nevrmore
"Sia, we aren't going to solve this by nudging around it. It's just gonna keep growing and growing until it consumes us both and ends up destroying everything I - We - have worked for. So come on, stop beating around the bush."

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-04, 12:21 AM
The spell completely fails and reveals an extremely mutilated corpse and some bloody napkins on the table.

Nezia fails to notice and slowly looks around the tavern.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-04, 12:21 AM
"Well then I hope to see you around. i have sum stuff I need to get ready for the opening. Not sure when it will be but I'll have a party there to kick start it. Have a good evening." He shakes Destros hand and walks out of th tavern

Fenric
2007-04-04, 12:22 AM
Aimi smiles as she pays for the food, with a little extra in case Eric would like a drink.

We will find you, don't worry.

She stands and walks out, and only the faintest curiousity can manage to stir in Eric's mind as he catches a glimpse of a tail underneath her dress.

(( And goodnight. ))

Obsidian Blade
2007-04-04, 12:22 AM
Sia folds her arms, though it almost looks like she's protecting herself from something. What do you want me to say, Adder? That I'll just forget it?

Nevrmore
2007-04-04, 12:23 AM
"I don't want you to forget it. There's no use in trying to force you to do something like that. I want you to stop avoiding it."

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 12:23 AM
Clay hides in the darkness as Rafael enters the tavern and looks around.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-04, 12:24 AM
The spell completely fails and reveals an extremely mutilated corpse and some bloody napkins on the table.

Nezia fails to notice and slowly looks around the tavern.

Aerin goes over to the table. Excuse me, but would you care to explain this body?

McBish
2007-04-04, 12:25 AM
The curiousity stirs but is quickly forgoten as Eric looks around and doesn't react to the cop entering, the dead body, or the sadistic mobster sitting around. Instead he takes a bite of bamhacon.

It's a dead body. Eric explains to Aerin.

Rebonack
2007-04-04, 12:25 AM
Maph'tey finally pops out of Dead Time.

"I hate that..."

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-04, 12:26 AM
Nezia looks over at Aerin and looks down, realizing that she appears to have entered inconveniantly close to a nasty spot.
Dammit Aciba.
I have no idea how it got there. I just arrived, so your guess is as good as mine.

Destro_Yersul
You too. Destro looks around the tavern, catching sight of the corpse. He grins in an insane necromancer sort of way and searches his pockets for something. He also notes Aerin and mutters something that sounds a lot like "bugger", though one wouldn't be able to tell without really good hearing, unless they were standing right next to him.

Nevrmore
Crucius, meanwhile, noticing someone who looks suspiciously authoritative, ducks behind the bar.

Kyrian
Clay slowly reaches under the table to summon his holy whip.

Rafael has his back to Clay, but slowly smiles.

Obsidian Blade
2007-04-04, 12:28 AM
Sia frowns. Fine. I won't avoid it. Why do you even want to talk about it anyways?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-04, 12:28 AM
Yes, I can see that, Aerin tells Eric. To Nezia: And what is your guess? Aerin gestures and mutters something, casting a quickened discern lies.

Nevrmore
2007-04-04, 12:29 AM
"Because, Sia, a leader who can't deal with problems, personal or not, is no leader at all. I know it's akward, and I'd give anything - my own flesh," Adder shows Sia the wounds again, "To go back in time so that I had never said anything, but I can't, and what's done is done. There's no use denying it."

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-04, 12:30 AM
My guess would be that something ate it.
She isn't lying.

McBish
2007-04-04, 12:30 AM
Eric nods glad that Aerin understands. He waves to Sai, not caring anymore that she is talking to Adder.

Obsidian Blade
2007-04-04, 12:31 AM
What do you want from me, then? I never said I was denying it!

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 12:32 AM
Not knowing that Aerin is a cop....not that it'd stop him anyways, Clay lashes the whip out at Rafael. It wraps around Rafael's neck, and his skin begins to burn.

Goodfellow
2007-04-04, 12:32 AM
"Well, well well!" Itch snaps out of dead time just in time to hear the tail ends of Eric and Aimi's conversation. He raises his eyebrows conspiratorially, because he's that kind of person. "Good luck to you on that one mate." Itch finishes the rest of his drink and waltzes out of the tavern. "Cheers."

((and g'night))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-04, 12:33 AM
I see. What would you guess did the eating?

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-04, 12:33 AM
Destro waves a hand and becomes incorporeal, sinking into the floor. He shuffles over behind the bar and moves along, ducking under crucius when he reaches him. He surfaces on the other side and peeks out, before darting over to hide under a table.

McBish
2007-04-04, 12:34 AM
Eric glances at Clay and Rafael. He points, That looks painful.

Nevrmore
2007-04-04, 12:35 AM
"Yet you're getting defensive about it. After the fact that it happened I had to goad your unwittingly into you burst out at me. How can I ever hope to work with you again if every time I go to talk to you you're averting your gaze and folding your arms??"

Rebonack
2007-04-04, 12:35 AM
Maph'tey runs his hand down his face and approaches the whip wielding vampire hunting vampire.

"Ok Alucard, that would be assault with a deadly weapon. This can go down two different ways."

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-04, 12:36 AM
Nezia looks at Aerin, carefully considering several actions.
I imagine a canine of some sorts, judging by the bite marks.
A few nigh-invisible strands appear and make their way into the rafters.

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 12:38 AM
Rafael closes his eyes as the spear Aesa just reconstructed earlier that evening meshes and fills in his hand. Turning, he stabs at the whip, and snaps it. The piece around his neck uncoils and falls to the floor.

Clay, knowing that his name is Clay, ignores Maph'tey.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-04, 12:42 AM
Nezia looks at Aerin, carefully considering several actions.
I imagine a canine of some sorts, judging by the bite marks.
A few nigh-invisible strands appear and make their way into the rafters.

Hm. Aerin says. What's your name, I may want to question you further once the body's been examined.

Obsidian Blade
Okay, fine. I'll relax. Sia unfolds her arms and looks him full in the face. She remembers an encounter similar to this one and smiles humorlessly. Don't worry about it anymore.
She closes her eyes for a moment. When she opens them again, all the anger, uncertainty and emabarrassment is gone, like a slate wiped clean. I'm sorry for any discomfort caused.

((Heading off to sleep now. Talk to you tomorrow :smallsmile:))

Destro_Yersul
Destro pops below the floor again, surfacing one table closer to the body. He hopes the fight will distract people enough for him to go unnoticed.

Rebonack
Maph'tey sighs and tries again.

"Ok Clay. You are under arrest for assault. Are you going to come to the station and serve your sentence peacefully?"

McBish
2007-04-04, 12:44 AM
Eric watches everything going on with a mellow look on his face.

Chaotic Bob
There might be a problem with that. You see I'm looking for a friend of mine. We're late for a meeting. And consequently, we'll be leaving Town for awhile.
One of the strands drops down and hovers protectively around the corpse.

Kyrian
Heh, you wish. Clay grins as he falls back into a shadow.

Rafael makes the spear vanish and his katanas appear.

McBish
2007-04-04, 12:49 AM
Eric gets up and streaches and leaves.

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-04, 12:49 AM
Destro pops up under the table the body is on. He reaches up through the table, holding something black in his hand.

Rebonack
2007-04-04, 12:50 AM
As Maph'tey glances between Raf and the patch of darkness he can't help but wonder two things. The first is why everyone seems to like those ugly looking bastard swords so much, the second is why anyone thinks something as simple as magical darkness is going to be of any use when the police badges grant True Sight.

"I certainly do. That would have meant I could have had a peaceful evening. I'm tacking on 'resisting arrest' to the list of charges now."

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-04, 12:50 AM
Then I'll talk to you when you return. Aerin reaches down to pick up the body.

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 12:53 AM
Clay doesn't respond, possibly due to the whole shadow jumping away incident, but his player's not certain on that.

Rafael waits a few more moments, and due to player's exhaustion, and lack of Clay reappearing at this time, leaves.

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-04, 12:53 AM
If time permits.
The strands considers moving down to remove Destro's hand, but it is quietly recalled by Nezia to allow Aerin to take the body.
Nezia watches Aerin for a moment and walks out the door.

Rebonack
2007-04-04, 12:55 AM
Just for kicks Maph'tey manifest Trace Teleport to see if he can't figure out where Clay went.

Of course the power fails though, because apparently everyone has personally developed epic spells that allow them to mask their teleportation trails.

Or something.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-04, 12:55 AM
Aerin picks up the body and leaves.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-04, 12:56 AM
((Iames hasn't))

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 12:59 AM
Yea, they might call that the It's 2am, I'm tired, and I don't really feel like sending a character that can do damn near anything it wants after someone I don't want caught at this time, so deal with it spell.

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-04, 01:03 AM
Destro pulls his hand back, making sure Aerin doesn't notice it. ((ie: It's back through the table by the time she's picked up the body)) He snickers, thinking about what he left in the body. Then he pops back below the floor, eventually emerging back by his table.

Rebonack
2007-04-04, 01:09 AM
((Iames may not, but this is just my general gripe with using teleportation effects as a Plot Device to spirit people away to locations unknown when there are easy ways to track teleportation. I have no problem with spiriting people away for one reason or another, just be more imaginative about it or something.))

Maph'tey takes a seat at his usual table and resumes carving.

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 01:10 AM
((once again. 2am. tired. imagination = nothing.))

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-04, 01:11 AM
((I don't prevent people from tracking my characters...'tis just that no one tries))

Destro_Yersul
2007-04-04, 01:12 AM
((Destro just goes back to his house and does generic wizardy things, such as studying old books and making random useful magic stuff. Anyone who wants to find him gets directed there by teleport detecting effects, though Destro generally ignores interuptions while he's working))

Destro pops out of existence, because his player's dad is annoyed.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 05:35 AM
Evander breaks out of dead time again, using his "Get Out of Dead Time Free" card and proceeds to look at Fus, noticing that Crucius is not here. (Or at the very least dead timed.)

Castaras
2007-04-04, 05:37 AM
Fus glares at the dead time and it scurries away. He looks towards the stairs.

Funny, I would have thought Tabitha would be awake by now...the drinks here aren't that strong...

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 05:45 AM
"Perhaps they effect her a bit more intensely then yourself. She could also be trying to prepare her appearance before rejoining us." Evander wonders what she'll be like after that drink.

((Any idea what she should be like? I'm at a loss. Tabitha's not the only one here who's never drank before. ^_^"...))

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 05:47 AM
Random practically dives through the door and runs across taking a seat at the bar. He orders a DLB as four "creations" hurry after him.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 05:49 AM
(( Umm...Not really. Headachey, feeling sick, grumpy? ))

He smiles slightly.

Does she normally take a while to make herself look better?

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 05:52 AM
"Actually, apart from tossing her hair into a tie each morning, if it has fallen out, she does very little. Ordinarily," Evander wonders if she'll be of the same mind today.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 05:53 AM
Hmm.

He puts down his drink, thinking.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 05:55 AM
Random looks around very slowly. He finishes his DLB and orders another. His "creations" form a ring around him.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 06:04 AM
Tabitha appears on the stairs, looking somewhat worse for wear. Her hair is the slightest bit messy, though still tied back. She flashes Fus and Evander a little smile, the act accidently exacerbating her headache. Tabitha massages her temples and takes a seat between Fus and Evander. "G'morning."

Castaras
2007-04-04, 06:04 AM
Fus smiles at Tabitha.

'Morning. How you feeling?

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 06:07 AM
"Does your head usually hurt when you finish drinking?" she asks, wondering why in the world he would still drink if it did. Evander's eyes light up with faint amusement, although he does feel slightly sympathetic for her.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 06:09 AM
If I've had too much it does.

He smiles.

I can keep to the right amount normally. You want something to drink? Without alcohol, of course.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 06:10 AM
Random starts drumming his fingers on the table.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 06:15 AM
Tabitha nods agreeably, until her head starts to hurt again, "Unh... maybe I should try to keep the head movements to a minimum..." She gives him a sheepish smile.

Evander nods sagely himself, "That would probably help, my lady."

Castaras
2007-04-04, 06:16 AM
Fus chuckles and gets up.

Some water or something then?

Penguinizer
2007-04-04, 06:22 AM
The man in the white shirt rises to get more ale since the ork drank all of it. As he is rising from the table he suddenly falls to his knees, holding his head in pain. Blood starts to trickle from where he bit his lip.

((anyone with telepathy will hear a very loud and high pitched squeal emanating from him))

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 06:24 AM
"Please. Whatever you think will help most," Tabitha smiles at him again, carefully so not to get the headache throbbing again. She stops when she sees the poor man fall over, "Hey, you ok?"

Castaras
2007-04-04, 06:27 AM
Okay.

He moves over to the bar, not hearing the telepathic screech, and looks over the menu, trying to decide what would help Tabitha most. He hasn't needed to do this often. He finally decides to order two hot chocolates.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 06:28 AM
The "creations" give a groan at the telepathic squeal. Random looks over for a second. "Leave him." He turns back to his drink.

Penguinizer
2007-04-04, 06:36 AM
"It's breaking loose, posed to sweep through the land. Leaving behind only the tides of torment." As the man utters this, the very fabric of reality bends around him as several cloaked figures, each shaped human, yet somehow twisted, appear. One of them says coldly to the rest "This isn't him, yet, how did we get through." "The lord may be interested aswell, take him with us"
The man then seems to snap out of the pain, seeing one of the figures faces he staggers back. "What are you, I have no idea what you are talking about."
The ork at the table now stands up and runs over to the man. He draws his axes and prepares to defend him from any attacks. "Come with us" The figure says. "I will not follow you twisted beings." The man replies, obviously in fear."Then we need to do this the hard way." One of the figures says, spires of gleaming ice erupt from the figures back as the temperature of the room drops to near freezing. The figure also grows claws made of an ice like material as frost starts creeping outwards from where the figure is standing.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 06:40 AM
Despite her headache, Tabitha stands up and Evander moves along with her, as well, "Mind telling me what is going on?" She eyes the figures, noticing that the man might have trouble with them all by himself, even with the orc's help.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 06:44 AM
Fus looks over to the figures, watching carefully.

Penguinizer
2007-04-04, 06:48 AM
"Nothing for you to be concerned with human" He then attempts to charge at the ork. The ork responds to this by quickly clapping the axes together, creating an arc of electricty between them. As the orc strikes the figure the arc grows brighter, searing the very air around it. As the figure staggers back, blood dripping from the wounds. The blood is dark, as the blood hits the floor it freeses into a crystal like bead. Then the blood flow stops as ice covers the wound. "This is not the end, it is only the beginning." The figure says while the portal opens once again. The man then passes out, apparently from psionic strain.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 06:52 AM
Random looks mildly interested. "That was amusing. But I have more important problems." He sighs, and orders another drink.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 06:55 AM
Tabitha scurries worriedly towards the man, trying to make sure he isn't hurt. Evander walks at a slightly lesser pace, but he has to take fewer steps to match her distance.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 06:59 AM
Fus moves over to the bodies, leaving the hot chocolates behind.

Penguinizer
2007-04-04, 07:04 AM
The ork carries the man over to a chair, he then goes back to his table.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 07:07 AM
A man suddenly appears next to Random. He wears dark glasses and a black cape. His hair is completely white. He turns and smiles at Random. "You can't escape from me that easily."

Random jumps at the sight of the man. "How did you find me?"

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 07:07 AM
Tabitha wonders why in the world the orc just hops to this man's rescue, then wordlessly just sets him down in a chair and walks off, but she decides to worry more about the man, "He-ey. Hey. You alright?" She tries to look him over real quick and Evander tries to check his pulse.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 07:10 AM
Fus watches Tabitha examine the man quietly.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 07:11 AM
The man lets out a little laugh. "I can find you anywhere. You can't escape me."

The "creations" try to step between Random and the white haired man, but Random stops them. "Don't do anything."

Penguinizer
2007-04-04, 07:17 AM
The man is still un-concious. His pulse is normal. Further examination reveals that he is un-concious due to exhaustion and psionic strain.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 07:21 AM
The white haired man nods. "Yeah, you might want to listen to this guy." The "creations" back off.

Random gulps. "What do you want?"

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 07:22 AM
Tabitha shrugs and quirks an eyebrow at Fus, much to the agony of her head, and then glances over at the orc. "Hey! What's going on?"

Castaras
2007-04-04, 07:23 AM
Fus shrugs and goes back to get the hot chocolates that he left on the bar.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 07:26 AM
The white haired man sighs. "I want an explanation. You abandoned me. You completely forgot about our deal."

The "creations" groan. Random glances at them. "What are you doing to my creations?"

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 07:33 AM
She sighs, noticing the groaning creations, "Oh, yes, everything happens on the day Tabitha has a hangover." She rubs her eyes and temples, looking up at Evander who inexplicably is attempting his own form of a shrug. It doesn't work quite right with his construction, but the effect is the same.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 07:35 AM
Fus grins and brings a hot chocolate over to Tabitha.

Here you are.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 07:38 AM
Deciding to worry about the man and creations later, if at all, Tabitha and Evander rejoin Fus at the table. She looks at the hot chocolate with a grin. "This is a great idea, Fus."

Castaras
2007-04-04, 07:40 AM
Hot chocolate works wonders for hangovers I've found.

He grins and takes a sip.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 07:45 AM
Tabitha begins to sip it whole-heartedly at his comment, hoping it'll do wonders for her own.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 07:48 AM
Fus smiles, watching her as he finishes off his hot chocolate.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 07:52 AM
She continues to drink it, craning her neck back a little as she tries to finish off the last drop.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 07:54 AM
Fus glances round the tavern, noticing it has suddenly gone q----.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 08:04 AM
The white haired man smiles at the groaning "creations". "Just having a little fun."

"Leave my creations out of this."

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 08:09 AM
Tabitha bites her lip as the creations groan, "Sheesh, I wish I knew what was going on. The people here are so strange and always full of trouble, but I never know what to do half the time."

Castaras
2007-04-04, 08:12 AM
Fus looks at the creations, then at Random.

That was the person who was threatening to kill his creation, wasn't it?

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 08:12 AM
The white haired man turns round and addresses Tabitha. "If they don't ask for help do nothing." The groaning "creations" fall to their knees and begin clutching their heads.

Random stands up. "Your quarrel is with me, not my creations."

Random thn turns to Fus. "Yes I threatened to kill one of my creations. But I spared him. And I apologise for ever threatening him."

Castaras
2007-04-04, 08:16 AM
Fus nods to Random.

Good.

He sighs, watching the arguement.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 08:18 AM
Random shakes his head. "It is far from good. Believe it or not but that man is actually the rogue creation. It was possessed... And the results stand before you."

The "creations" fall to the floor. The white haired man smiles. "Are you ready to tell me why you betrayed me?"

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 08:20 AM
"It's still just plain cruel," Tabitha murmurs after his apology. She had felt horrible watching the thing being picked on so. Evander let's out a reverberating sigh. She then looks at the creations a bit more closely, wondering what it is they are made out of.

Hearing that this white haired man is the creation in question, she raise a brow at both him, Evander, and Fus.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 08:24 AM
Random groans. "The rogue creation is no longer in control. It is buried somewhere. And now something else has taken over."

The white haired man nods. "Very clever. You were always very observant. But I need an answer. We had a deal and you didn't keep your end of the bargain."

Castaras
2007-04-04, 08:24 AM
Fus looks at the possessed creation.

So who's in that mind now? Some squid thingy or psionic person?

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 08:26 AM
Rando sighs. "No, it's a God. And a pretty strong one at that. One I made a deal with a while ago. But I forgot about that deal when I came to this town. And now it has caught up with me."

The white haired man snaps his fingers. The "creations" simply explode. "That was getting boring anyway."

Castaras
2007-04-04, 08:27 AM
Wait, what deal was this?

He looks at the god.

And what exactly are you a god of?

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 08:29 AM
Tabitha looks highly upset over the explosion of creatures, "Wha-?! What was that for?" Evander's eyes take a red tinge. "Most cruel indeed," he darkly agrees.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 08:31 AM
Random sighs. "A complicated deal that involved me providing a body for this God to possess. I failed to provide one so he took one by force."

The white haired man takes off his glasses revealing two blinding white lights where his eyes are. "Ba'al, Lord of Destruction at your service." He snaps his fingers, a few NPCS spontaneously combust.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 08:34 AM
Ah, a god of destruction. That explains the exploding of random people.

He smirks, standing.

Probably wouldn't be as powerful as the goddess of destruction I've met. I wonder if you've met her? She goes by the name of "Dark Mother", "Spider Queen", amongst others.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 08:36 AM
Tabitha shrinks into her chair, knowing she's walking thin ice with Evander to pay the consequences, Fus as well. The ease with which Ba'al destroyed things makes her blood run cold.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 08:38 AM
Ba'al shakes his head. "Can't say that I have. But I think you underestimate me. My one weakness is needing a body to possess. But that is basically covered now that I can possess these "creations"." He puts the glasses back on.

Random starts drumming his fingers again. "Ba'al is indeed very powerful. He feeds on destruction. Thats why he made a deal with me. My work results in lots of destruction."

Castaras
2007-04-04, 08:42 AM
Ah. So say if, Lolth, goddess of spiders and destruction came in at this moment, what would you do?

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 08:44 AM
Tabitha wathes Fus with a curious expression on her face. She decides to ask Evander in her mind, using the magic bond she had created between them.
What is he up to?
I haven't the faintest idea, my lady.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 08:46 AM
Ba'al laughs. "I'd say hello. I am destruction incarnate but that doesn't make me an idiot. I don't pick fights with Gods and Goddesses for no reason. This Goddess Lolth sounds interesting. Perhaps I can meet her sometime." He snaps his fingers again and a few more NPCs explode.

Random seems to calm down. "Ba'al is a force of nature really. People always think he's evil because evil people are always responsible for destruction. But nature is the strongest force of destruction."

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 08:48 AM
"Will you stop making things explode?!" She looks even more upset after all the NPCs and the creations. "Nature or no, just to tear things out of existance for no reason is evil."

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 08:49 AM
Ba'al laughs. "I am merely keeping the balance between destruction and creation."

Castaras
2007-04-04, 08:51 AM
A humanoid shape appears in the corner of the tavern, watching the proceedings.

Fus chuckles darkly.

Oh you might meet her...she's been haunting the town for a while...Good luck when you do...

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 08:55 AM
Ba'al grins. "I look forward to it." He snaps his fingers again. This time a glass of water appears in his hand. "Amazing isn't it? Enough water can destroy anything, but nobody fears the substance."

Random shudders. "Look I'm sorry my Lord but I was distracted. And I have caused plenty of destruction for you."

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 08:59 AM
Tabitha mulls Ba'al's answers over and then remembers something, "Wait, what did you do with that poor creature? The one that inhabitted the body prior to yourself?"

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 09:00 AM
Ba'al turns to Tabitha. "That pathetic creature is in here as well. But it is locked up securely in the back of my mind. I might let it out... Eventually."

Castaras
2007-04-04, 09:03 AM
Fus nods slightly to the figure in the shadows. He then turns to watch Ba'al and Tabitha.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 09:05 AM
Ba'al notices Fus' nod to the shadows. "Oh, is someone else here?" He snaps his fingers and a few NPCs just vanish. The remaining NPCs finally notice what is happening and run for the exit. "Is that better? No explosion. Just instant destruction."

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 09:06 AM
"That creature isn't pathetic, despite what you may think," she says, obviously a little angered, having to stand up in her chair to lean a bit closer, "At least it is less selfish than you are." She cringes at the NPC destruction, knowing full well they've been snuffed out.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 09:07 AM
The figure in the shadows chuckles. Spiders start to trickle in near the figure.

I always find that openly killing people ends badly, Ba'al. Especially here, when not many people like a god of destruction.

Fus stays silent, watching.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 09:10 AM
Ba'al smiles. "I can't help it. It is my job to keep the balance between destruction and creation. And with so many "heroes" going around foiling evil plots keeping the balance is becoming harder and harder." Ba'al then turns back to Tabitha. "You dare insult a God? I warn you, if someone disrupts the balance between creation and destruction again I may have to balance it by destroying you."

Castaras
2007-04-04, 09:12 AM
Castaras steps out of the shadows, eyes glowing red.

Of course.

She mockingly bows.

Just giving a fellow god advice round here. I find this place amusing enough to just watch.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 09:16 AM
Ba'al bows to Castaras. "Well then, thankyou for the advice. I'll keep it in mind but the balance must be kept."

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 09:16 AM
Tabitha feels the threat in the back of her mind, but she continues, challengingly, "That's right. Destroy whatever it is that you can't control." Evander's eyes are a full glowing red now, for the first time in a long time. Neither of them even notices Castaras. She sniffs a little, "How like a child." It's a rather ironic statement, coming from a woman who look little more than a chid herself.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 09:18 AM
Ba'al smiles. "I can control anything that destroys, you'd be surprised what falls in to that category. But yes, I destroy. It's what I do. And nothing can change that, so live with it."

Castaras
2007-04-04, 09:19 AM
Fus glances at Tabitha and stands up. Castaras smirks.

The spiders are good enough for me. You can do what you want. It will be amusing to watch your avatar die at the hands of fool hardy adventurers.

She takes a seat, glancing round the tavern. Her eyes flicker from red to purple, and back to red again.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 09:22 AM
"What you have been doing here is no balance, but the amusual of your own whims," she sits back down and rubs her forehead, her headache having returned. Evander's eyes glare, flashing crimson, but he says nothing.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 09:23 AM
Ba'al looks a little surprised. "Who cares? I can't be killed. The worst that can happen to me is somone imprisons me in a body and I lose my powers." He turns and leaves. Almost as soon as he's left the sound of explosions can be heard.

Random sighs and orders another drink. Dead time washes over him.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 09:23 AM
Fus glances at Tabitha, eyes flickering with worry. He then turns back to watch the gods.

Castaras smirks as Ba'al leaves.

Petty. He won't last long here, to be sure.

Timberwolf
2007-04-04, 09:26 AM
All 4 Alexanders and Leonel enter the tavern.

"What'll it be ? DFB's all round ?"

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 09:27 AM
Tabitha looks up at Fus, a reassuring and apologetic smile on her face, "I'm sorry. I get kind of worked up about this kind of thing."

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 09:28 AM
Leonel smiles at Nightstar, then nods at the offer.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 09:29 AM
Fus smiles at her.

Don't worry about it.

Castaras watches those in the tavern, eyes a dimmer red.

Timberwolf
2007-04-04, 09:29 AM
"Fantastic."

Snowraven gets them in while Nightstar snuggles.

Winterfrost waves at the drow girl who killed Ilvari and helped them blow up her shrine.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 09:31 AM
Dead time leaves Random, for now. "Well, I'm glad Ba'al is out of here. I thought for sure he was gonna snap and destroy me."

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 09:31 AM
Leonel waits until he thinks none of the others sisters are looking, before he brings his lips to Nightstar's quickly. He then smiles at her snuggling.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 09:32 AM
Castaras smiles slightly and waves back at Winterfrost.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 09:33 AM
Tabitha laughs a little under her breath. Imprison him in a body, eh? Perhaps that is something I may be able to help with... Looking back at Random she asks, "What are you planning to do?" "

Timberwolf
2007-04-04, 09:35 AM
Nightstar grins as she kisses him back and then looks at Castaras. Something ain't right.

The other girls get stuck into the DFB's

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 09:37 AM
You ok, Nightstar?

Castaras
2007-04-04, 09:38 AM
Fus sits watching Tabitha and Random, listening.

Castaras listens to the tavern in general quietly.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 09:38 AM
Random looks at Tabitha. "Ba'al may seem cocky but he's not a God to mess with. I don't intend to do anything myself."

Timberwolf
2007-04-04, 09:39 AM
"yes, something just feels... off about Castaras. I've probably known her as long as anyone round here and I swear her eyes weren't red when we met"

She snuggles in closer.

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 09:40 AM
Leonel puts an arm around her. Hmm...well, I've never met her so I can't agree or argue that.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 09:40 AM
She looks at Random, "Shame. That's the thing that lets him get away with whatever he wants." While waiting, she looks at Fus, "And what's the order of the day? Anything you need or want to do?"

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 09:42 AM
Random sighs. "He can destroy any mortal with a snap f his fingers. You really want to go up against someone who can do that? Besides, I don't even know where he lives at the moment. I'm sure I could find out, but I don't know if I want to."

Castaras
2007-04-04, 09:42 AM
Fus smiles.

Nah, I'm fine. Having fun sitting here talking. Much quieter than normal for me, but I prefer it...

Castaras smirks at Fus' words, not hearing Nightstar and Leonel.

Timberwolf
2007-04-04, 09:45 AM
Deliberately making her voice louder, she tells him the story of how she and Castaras met, the unfortunate misunderstanding over the handbag, the fight etc, culminating in the pressing of the big red button attached to a bomb in Ilvaris's lair.

She smiles winsomely up at him

"That was a really good girl fight that was."

Winterfrost is sat in the corner staring at the wall, her eyes glowing ever more violet.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 09:47 AM
Castaras' jaw tenses ever so slightly, her hands moving slightly.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 09:49 AM
Tabitha looks at Random, "At least I'm not too much of a coward to stand up to him." On the inside she knows it is not wise, as Evander keeps mentally reminding her, but she refuses to back down.

Shaking her head she look up at Fus, "Not busy enough in here? Sheesh. I thought it was getting more than confusing and I've only been awake for a few hours yet!"

Castaras
2007-04-04, 09:50 AM
Things were quieter than normal actually...seems to be filling up now though.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 09:53 AM
Random sighs again. "The problem is there is no way to get rid of him for good. As long as there is destruction in the world he will exist. Maybe he will leave me alone actually. But doesn't it worry you? He could decide to destroy you at any time. Especially now you have stood up to him."

Timberwolf
2007-04-04, 09:54 AM
Nightstar leans in to Leonel for a kiss.

Anyway, I just can't help but feel somethings off. She would normally have at least said hello

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 09:57 AM
Tabitha looks down into her empty glass, "You, who chastised that poor, creation for his fear of death, now fear for your own. Understandable, but hypocritical." She leans back into her chair. "And what sane person doesn't worry? But I'm not going to let it stop me."

Castaras
2007-04-04, 09:59 AM
Fus watches on in silence.

Castaras closes her eyes as they start to flicker in colour again.

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 09:59 AM
Leonel returns the kiss with a smile, and instinctively draws his hand through Nightstar's hair.

Sounds like something may be wrong...

Timberwolf
2007-04-04, 10:02 AM
Well, lets see what happens. After Castaras killed Ilvari, the Drow with the pyjamas I was telling you about, just about anything could happen. Mmmmm, that's good.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 10:02 AM
Random literally growls. "I do not fear for my life. Rather, the continued prescence of the rogue creation was what attracted Ba'al. I don't think you understand what you're getting into here but... I guess it would be possible to imprison him inside the rogue creation for a while."

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 10:04 AM
What's good? Leonel smiles. This? He gently runs his hand through her hair again.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 10:06 AM
Castaras carries on fighting her internal battle, not noticing anything else around her, yet not showing any signs of the battle, other than her closed eyes.

Fus begins thinking seriously, listening to Random and Tabitha plan.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 10:09 AM
Tabitha takes offense and leans forward again, looking just as angry as before. She snaps at Random, "You lie to yourself! The only reason you wanted the creature destroyed, worrying about "angering the gods," was because you were worried about saving your own skin. Between the two of you the only pathetic coward here was you!"

She sits back down, closing her eyes and trying to catch her breath after that vehement exclamation. Tabitha calms herself down, the headache throbbing a little. "But indeed. If you should attempt to imprison him I will be more than willing to aid you. You are not the only one with the ability to create things around here." Evander's eyes start to return to their usual indigo as he relaxes as well.

Timberwolf
2007-04-04, 10:10 AM
That's the one. Oh.... monkeys, Winterfrost's communing with her god and Duskblossoms playing with her weasels. Why can't I have a normal family ?

She stands on tiptoes to try and cuddle

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 10:12 AM
Leonel smiles. Because the lack of normality is one of the things that draws me to you? He slides both arms around her to try and help her cuddle.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 10:13 AM
Fus turns to look at Castaras, before turning back to the other conversations in the tavern.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-04, 10:15 AM
Random howls with rage. " I MADE A DEAL WITH BA'AL WHICH MEANS I WON'T DIE! I DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MYSELF! BUT I DID NOT WANT HIM HERE! HE WILL ONLY CAUSE TROUBLE. Look, I don't have time to talk about this now. I will try to imprison him and I would be grate ful for any help. I know I'm gonna need it." Dead time engulfs him again.

Timberwolf
2007-04-04, 10:16 AM
Nightstar lets the semi mush slide and jumps up a little bit to get in there properly

Maybe. Tell yourself that when you find a weasel in your pocket.

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 10:18 AM
Leonel holds her there and smiles. I will.

Timberwolf
2007-04-04, 10:20 AM
Good, turn your head to the right and look. Just as well you're holding me up otherwise you might be tempted to feel for it. That one's vicious

NicholasRiddle
2007-04-04, 10:21 AM
Drake slowly smirked seeing the smoke as the Ash Demon spoke. "All powerful Ash Demon from the flames of the netherealm why do you not allow me to help you on your quest to incinerate the world? We can work togehter as allies to reach each of our goals. I need a armored fool to be burned in the hottest fires of the nether that you can find."

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 10:22 AM
Leonel winks. I know this probably breaks past the mushy line...but I'd rather hold you than pet the weasel. He does turn and look though.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 10:22 AM
Castaras fades away in a whirl of black magic.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 10:23 AM
Tabitha sniffs at Random's excuse, "And yet you didn't keep your end of the bargain. You life is just as open as the rest of ours. But who am I to question your delusions?" She sighs and agrees, "Fine, we'll discuss it later."

Turning to Fus, she apologizes, "I'm sorry. I keep getting distracted."

Timberwolf
2007-04-04, 10:24 AM
I can relate to that.

The baleful eyes of Duskblossom's smallest weasel glare back at him from the depths of the pocket

Snowraven slides them another couple of drinks.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 10:26 AM
Fus smiles.

Don't worry about it. Gave me a chance to think...

He looks down at his empty cup.

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 10:27 AM
Leonel gives a mock glare right back at the weasel.

Timberwolf
2007-04-04, 10:29 AM
The weasel is distinctly unimpressed and curls up in a ball

Sorry bout that, let me get him so you can keep picking my sister up

Duskblossom retrieves the weasel

Well done, most people freak when she does that.

The_Librarian
2007-04-04, 10:30 AM
Greeny and Kratos (in his elfish persona) wander into the tavern. Kratos orders two lots of bamhacon while the older wolf heads for the fireplace and settles down on the floor. Kratos soon joins him, and hops up into the seat the librarian usually sits in.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 10:32 AM
"Thinking about what?" Tabitha asks, her normal disposition starting to show up again.

The Ash Demon glares back at him as coldly as eyes of embers can manage, "You are a fool and a nuisance. Continue to bar my path and I may forget the laws of this land, most unfortunately." He tries to sidestep Drake, not at all amused by the flattery, nor the offer. This person appears to have no idea what an Ash Demon really is, nor it's true capacity.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 10:33 AM
Things that have been happening recently...people I've got to know...

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 10:34 AM
Well, if I want to be with you...I'm going to have to accept them, so why not?

Timberwolf
2007-04-04, 10:36 AM
True. many people have tried to change my sister. None have succeeded.

She stretches up to kiss him again.

I might have to invest in an orange box.

((Just out of curiosity Castaras, will Ilvari be making a comeback any time soon ? I haven't had my regulation Drow prodding in a while...))

Castaras
2007-04-04, 10:36 AM
(( In a way, she already has come back...mostly inside Castaras' head. ))

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 10:37 AM
"Ah," she says simply, thinking about some people she's seen recently as well. Tabitha briefly wonders about Diederick and Arram. They won't be giving up for some time, although, their continued silence has made her a bit tense.

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 10:38 AM
Orange box? Leonel returns the kiss, but raises an eyebrow.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 10:39 AM
Fus watches Tabitha, thinking.

Timberwolf
2007-04-04, 10:40 AM
To stand on. Either that or a phone directory.

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 10:43 AM
Or I could just keep picking you up? Or you jump into my arms, or something of the like?

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 10:46 AM
Tabitha looks up and notices Fus watching her. She blushes, "Wh-what? Did I do something... odd after I drank?"

Having noticed her previous thoughts, Evander begins to contemplate the idea himself. They will have to be dealt with. But even then it won't be the end.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 10:48 AM
Fus goes slightly red.

Umm, no...

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 10:50 AM
She notices the redness, "You're not just saying that to make me feel better, right?" Tabitha looks vaguely mortified at the thought of what she might of done in a drunken state.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 10:52 AM
No, you just kinda fell asleep on me when you were drunk. You didn't do anything bad, don't worry.

Timberwolf
2007-04-04, 10:52 AM
Well, as someone of insignificant size, being picked up is always a hazard. A welcome one though.

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 10:53 AM
Leonel just smiles.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 10:53 AM
Tabitha still blushes, but she sort of laughs an apology, "Sorry. I think perhaps a drink is too strong for me."

Castaras
2007-04-04, 10:55 AM
Don't worry about it...honestly.

Timberwolf
2007-04-04, 10:55 AM
Nightstar climbs up a bit further. Her feet are quite some way off the floor now.

((Well, what Ms E did was... Oh no, I couldn't possibly divulge. She'd never show her face in public againLets just say it involved a slice of sharp cheese, a jar of mayonnaise and an angry goat and leave it at that eh ?. (As you can tell, I have great fun with hung over friends.) ))

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 10:56 AM
Leonel chuckles and continues to hold her, protectively almost.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 10:58 AM
"So, what did you two do in my absence?" she looks between Fus and Evander.

Evander decides to respond, "We told rude jokes and sang bawdy tavern songs as we oggled the waitresses, of course." He says this in a completely serious tone, though his eyes belie the sentence.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 10:59 AM
Fus laughs outright at this.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 11:01 AM
"For shame!" Tabitha gets a mock angry face on. "Honestly. And I thought you two were gentlemen!"

Castaras
2007-04-04, 11:02 AM
Fus grins.

Oh, I'm sorry Tabitha. I won't do it again.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 11:06 AM
"I should say so," at this she mock pouts and sticks her nose into the air.

(Lunch, be back in about 20 or 30 min, hopefully.)

Castaras
2007-04-04, 11:09 AM
(( Ok ))

He chuckles.

Now now, pouting isn't lady like is it?

Timberwolf
2007-04-04, 11:14 AM
Nightstar climbs up a bit further.

Hey, I'm taller than you. makes a change.

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 11:15 AM
Leonel laughs. You're silly is what you are.

Timberwolf
2007-04-04, 11:18 AM
She slides back to floor level, planting a kiss as she goes

"True."

She stiffens as something enters her mind

Leonel, the player is informing me he has to go to the shops as he's out tonight, I think I'd better get home.

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 11:19 AM
Mind if I join? Or should I just wait to see you again?

Timberwolf
2007-04-04, 11:56 AM
((Sorry about the wait, had to do something))

The player's not going to be about for a few days I'm afraid. It'd probably be best if you waited until I'm back. Where could I find you when I'm back ?

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 11:57 AM
Here most likely. Leonel kisses her. I love you...take care.

Timberwolf
2007-04-04, 11:58 AM
You too.

The girlies leave.

Kyrian
2007-04-04, 11:59 AM
Leonel sits back down, as his player runs off to class.

The_Librarian
2007-04-04, 12:06 PM
The wolf and elf munch on their bamhacons until they're full and sleepy. Soon, wolfish snoring can be heard from near the fireplace.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 12:09 PM
"Neither are your little shenanigans while I'm away very gentlemanly," Tabitha retorts, a smile creeping up on her face.

Deadly
2007-04-04, 12:10 PM
Chi steps out of a shadow near the bar and orders a llamanade before sitting down and looking around.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 12:15 PM
Tabitha notices Chi and waves, happy to see a familiar face. Evander, not having met Chi before, observes him with a inquisitive eye, trying to decipher his connection to her and whether or not to trust him.

Baeleck
2007-04-04, 12:16 PM
Shal and Mychasi enter the tavern through a portal. The mephit heads off in the opposite direction to the wyrmling, mumbling.
{Auran} "Great, I have to babysit the dragon. Oh joy."

Deadly
2007-04-04, 12:16 PM
Chi turns to Tabitha and nods Any news on the men hunting you? I've been a bit distracted the past few days so I haven't been around much.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 12:20 PM
She shakes her head, "None. That's kind of what worries me. Diederick would never think to look here, knowing him, but likely Arram has found out about my little doubling-back trick." Tabitha scratches the back of her neck absentmindedly, "I think he is perhaps planning something."

Deadly
2007-04-04, 12:23 PM
Chi nods It would seem so. I talked to them, in fact. It seems they are hiring locals to hunt you down. I pretended to accept their offer, hoping I could keep an eye on them that way. They're a bit tricky, though.

Baeleck
2007-04-04, 12:24 PM
Mychasi begins to poke his head into other people's business, but most don't seem to mind. Shal also does the same over the other side of the room, but gets no such luck in getting people to listen.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 12:27 PM
"That's a good move, but that's nothing above what any other person would think of... Arram's got something else. I'm just not sure what," Tabitha thinks this over for a moment, "Oh, yeah," she laughs, "I almost forgot. Thank you very much for keeping an eye out for me. Let me know if I can ever do the same."

Castaras
2007-04-04, 12:29 PM
Fus watches dead time drift away, and looks round the tavern, seeing who's there.

Deadly
2007-04-04, 12:31 PM
Oh, it's nothing. I like the challenge. he sips his llamanade and thinks Diederick gave me a card that he said I could use to contact him with. As a general precaution I don't carry such items people give me around, you never know what else they might do, so I've hidden it elsewhere. But maybe we could find a way to use it against them, perhaps twist it's magic so that we can track them with it.

Baeleck
2007-04-04, 12:34 PM
Shal continues to move round between crowds of people, heading in Fus' direction.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 12:35 PM
Tabitha shakes her head, "I wouldn't discard the idea entirely, but cards like that aren't entirely uncommon back home," Tabitha reaches into her pocket, holding up a card, this one with her personal crest, "See? Here, take it." She holds it out for Chi.

Deadly
2007-04-04, 12:39 PM
Chi takes the card and looks at it

InaVegt
2007-04-04, 12:42 PM
A humanoid in full plate adorned with symbols picturing lightning, holding a red shield with a black tower on it in it's right hand and wielding a battleaxe in it's left hand enters the tavern.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 12:42 PM
It is heavy, stiff paper card with a unique (and nigh indescribable) sign upon it in shining teal ink. On the back in elegant text and the same ink are the instruction for use, much like the ones that were on Diederick's card. Chi may be able to sense a slightly magical aura. "It's a good card. My father enchanted it for me personally."

Baeleck
2007-04-04, 12:44 PM
Mychasi glances across at the newcomer, before moving to talk to another group of NPCs, hoping they won't find him cute like all the others.

InaVegt
2007-04-04, 12:45 PM
The humanoid scans around, looking for evil auras.

Deadly
2007-04-04, 12:45 PM
Chi nods thoughtfully I see. I'm no expert on magic, but I just figured it might be a possibility worth considering. If we could keep track of where they are at all times it would make it easier to deal with them.

Chi has a faint evil aura.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 12:47 PM

(( Was chaotic evil, now chaotic Neutral, with a chaotic evil bloodline. ))

Baeleck
2007-04-04, 12:49 PM

((No evil auras here. Wyrmling is LG, mephit is CN))