PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 2 and PlugY

Dhavaer
2007-04-04, 03:30 AM
I installed this mod for the item swapper, after getting far too many good uniques with my Assassin. I recently defeated Diablo on Nightmare difficulty, and have just started on Act 5. Instead of the usual enemies, I'm fighting Quill Rats, Burning Dead Archers, Slingers, and other such monsters from previous Acts. Is this normal for Nightmare, or is it a bug introduced from the mod?

Edit: Never mind, the 'guest monsters' seem to be a feature. I wish there was some way to turn them off, I like the normal Act 5 monsters.

Setra
2007-04-04, 03:37 AM
I vaguely remember a bug, fighting odd monsters in Act 5 in Nightmare with my Druid.

However it was only in the Bloody Foothills.

Not with a mod though, I only use battle.net, because I'm too tempted to cheat otherwise.

Edit: I can't remember if it was like this in er.. 'Hard' Mode.

Aidan305
2007-04-04, 08:41 AM
It's perfectly natural for the old enemies to come back in act 5 of nightmare. I believe it's only in a few select places though.

Krytha
2007-04-04, 01:46 PM
When you get to Hell, you will eventually beg the game to not spawn burning souls. But the game will not heed your cries for mercy and your pleas will go unanswered.

Setra
2007-04-04, 10:06 PM
When you get to Hell, you will eventually beg the game to not spawn burning souls. But the game will not heed your cries for mercy and your pleas will go unanswered.
I'm an Elementalist Druid.

I kill. EVERYTHING.

I <3 Druids.