PDA

View Full Version : Vampiric Campaign ideas

j_spencer93
2015-01-28, 01:05 PM
ok i am making a BBEG that is a vampire (different post) but can not decide exactly what i want to do with this idea. I was originally thinking a shadowy roguish vampire that was trying to unite the small thieves guilds to create a large covenant, but then i remembered Kas.
Some reason i really like the idea of Kas and some new vampire being obsessed with him trying to return him to power (maybe binding his vestige while attaining divinity).

However i don't know much about these kinds of campaigns and want to hear from others that have dark, gory/gritty vampiric campaigns. What ideas work and what don't?

Kaidinah
2015-01-28, 11:39 PM
You might want to check out this thread. The guys here are working on materials for a vampiric campaign. You might want to ask them for ideas, since they seem to know their stuff. I wish I could help more, but I probably know less than you do.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?388553-Dreamscarred-Press-Announces-Lords-of-the-Night-Playtest

j_spencer93
2015-01-29, 12:21 AM
I am looking forward to that project actually lol. I just don't want to have this cool vampire feeling like any other human with a dagger. Usually with a few ideas i can get my RP strategy down.