PDA

View Full Version : Another Stab at the Swashbuckler ('s Handbook, 3.5)

Suteinu
2015-01-28, 07:23 PM
After an extended hiatus from D&D, I've come back to finish a project that's two editions behind (or 1 1/2 editions, depending on your count), and I need a little outside insight on a few feats. They are:

Combat Cloak Expert (PBH II)
Combat Panache (PHB II)
Einhander (PHB II)
Elusive Target (CW)

If y'all could just state some opinions, focusing on how they are as investments and how much fun they are to actually play, I'd appreciate it, as my gaming time is still too limited for me to do a lot of play testing. I appreciate all input, and will, of course, remember contributors in my "Thanksses." :smallsmile:

Snowbluff
2015-01-28, 08:07 PM
1: It's alright. Not great. The third ability is nice for moving around. Nice use of a move action.
2: Sneering Glower is a good ability if you have a lot of cha. Good for your move action, but you should be making full attacks if possible.
3: It's a bit of a clumsy feat. I've heard of people using this in conjuction with things like Combat Expertise to have an obnoxious AC.
4: I think it's a nice feat. Cause Overreach can be handy with a tripper build, giving you an attack on a move action. You can trip a lot of guys this way.