PDA

View Full Version : E6 Crusader help

m149307
2015-01-28, 11:34 PM
Ok, so I am making a Crusader for an E6 gladiator style arena. it will be a pathfinder point buy (starting at 10) with 32 points. I am allowed 1 feat and 1 trait... that said, how can I make a level 1 crusader stand up to other things in the arena? I plan to take Stone Power, but I don't what else to do (which maneuvers to take, etc). Any help would be very welcome.

Flickerdart
2015-01-28, 11:51 PM
You'll want Crusader's Strike and Stone Bones for maneuvers - the first heals you 1d6+1, and the second gives you DR5/adamantine for a round. Combine that with the Martial Spirit stance (heal 2 hp on a successful hit) and you're going to be fiendishly difficult to take down. This will let you grind down your enemies with attrition rather than go for standard 1st level rocket tag, so consider grabbing a shield and one-handed weapon, and focusing more on Constitution than Strength. This means that Gnome is actually quite a good choice - an extra point of AC, an extra point of to-hit, and extra Constitution to stay alive longer are all nice to have.

Don't forget to have some sort of ranged strategy for when people run away, though.

Grod_The_Giant
2015-01-28, 11:54 PM
Have you looked at the handbook (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?181655-Spirit-of-Steel-The-Crusader-s-Handbook-WIP)?