PDA

View Full Version : Little People, Big World

slipnslide
2007-04-04, 10:34 AM
just found out this show is coming back on monday (for those of you who watched it before, that is a change from saturday). if you haven't seen it before -- i highly recommend checking it out. it is about a family where both the parents are little people and all the stuff they have to go through. but i must say, what makes the show work is what a normal family they are. it feels like reality show where it is a real american family acting real. anyway...im looking forward to it coming back on monday and wanted to see if anyone else is too...

:smallbiggrin:

bosssmiley
2007-04-04, 03:43 PM
*meh* "Little People, Big World" totally passed me by. Cross the show with either "Deadliest Catch" - or possibly "Top Gear" - and I might watch it.

v== Now that, I'd watch!

Webwalker
2007-04-04, 03:49 PM
Little People: the Deadliest Catch...

10pm Tuesdays on TLC! Don't miss it!

slipnslide
2007-04-05, 09:55 AM
i like deadliest catch too guys. but not every show i watch needs to be action packed. altho with the family one little people, big world...something is always happening! :smallsmile: does anyone else actually watch?

Erloas
2007-04-05, 11:40 AM
just found out this show is coming back on monday (for those of you who watched it before, that is a change from saturday). if you haven't seen it before -- i highly recommend checking it out. it is about a family where both the parents are little people and all the stuff they have to go through. but i must say, what makes the show work is what a normal family they are. it feels like reality show where it is a real american family acting real. anyway...im looking forward to it coming back on monday and wanted to see if anyone else is too...

:smallbiggrin:

It was pretty much the same reasons that I didn't really care for the show. Sure its nice to know that people that are different are still the same, the whole point of accepting diveristy and treating everyone the same... But all the show is is showing a fairly normal (they were a bit over the top compared to my family but seemed very normal to what I've seen in other families) family doing fairly normal things. There really isn't anything interesting about that. If I wanted to see people going around doing normal things all the time I would just pay attention to my roommates.

slipnslide
2007-04-09, 10:45 AM
well i think i get a different perspective from watching the roloff's than say my roommates. i guess in a way this show reminds me of my own family when i was younger....and in a way i probably miss that. but in a lot of ways they are different too and i just really enjoy watching. anyway for those of you who do like the show in here, don't forget it returns tonight at 8pm.

Pensive Pine
2007-04-09, 01:08 PM
My mom loves that show. I catch it sometimes when she watches, but I don't go out of my way or anything.