PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Need a Build

KnotKnormal
2015-01-30, 11:38 AM
Hello everyone. Recently been playing in a 3.5 dungeon crawl game, and I need a little help. I've been feeding my low OP characters to the meat grinder, and I'm starting to get tired of re-rolling every session. So I need help with a high OP build, I have never built one before and I'm not sure what to avoid and grab. Rule for character builds are as follows:

1. 4D6 drop the lowest for each stat.
2. starting lvl 4.
3. Can't abuse RAW.
4. All books are allowed except setting books and Pscionics.
5. 3rd party "ultimate book of feats" is allowed.
6. Party needs a Buffer/Debuffer.
7. Still needs to be good in role play sections of the game.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. I'll answer them in both a reply and on the original post.

Thank you everyone.

sideswipe
2015-01-30, 12:03 PM
wizard 5/ war weaver 5/ initiate of the sevenfold veil 7/abjurant champion 3
or
wizard 5/ war weaver 5/ abjurant champion 3/ Iotsfv 7

this build is built to be an amazing buffer,
war weaver allows you (with one casting) to cast a buff on all your party members. so a poor but normal example is a single casting of bulls strength to give all party (including you and your familiar) +4 str.

initiate of the 7 fold veil is widely considered one of the most powerful classes in the game, each veil creates a wall that stops an effect (usually a ranged or spell effect) and if passed through will cause damage, debuff or a save or die effect. plus your abjuration spells get better.

abjurant champion 3 allows you to cast an abjuration spell of 2nd level or lower as if quickened with no change to spell level, and doubles duration, and is stronger because of Iotsfv, and is on your whole party because war weaver.

on top of this you are a wizard..... with only one caster level drop and in this case it is really worth it. so you have access to the best debuffs in the game.

this is a GOD wizard (also considered to be one of the best types) with 3 great prestiges. you could possibly do better, but better will have books flying left right and center. this is already very very powerful.