PDA

View Full Version : D&D 4e So.. an idea I had.

ngilop
2015-02-02, 10:07 PM
Hey guys

So. I got into a star wars revised d20 game (not saga) with my normal D&D group (that I stopped D&Ding with (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?394588-I-feel-I-need-to-leave-my-D-amp-D-group))

And well not that I am a huge star wars lore expert or even that major of a fan, for instance when they said sytar wars and what type of character we wanted to be I said 'hellz yeah!! Ewok jedi!" but I guess those are only POST battle of Yavin. and we be doing rebellion era.

Ive only played one session, and well it just don't really feel like star wars much to me. Not well scenematic I guess is the word im looking for.

Then I was like oh im bored im gonna read the 4th ed player's handbook. then reading someof the powers and how everything is set up (daily,encounter, at-will) and such got me to thinking..

would a 4th ed D&D make a good base to create a star wars gamerules set?

Ralcos
2015-02-03, 01:03 AM
Actually, I'd recommend finding copies/pdfs of Star Wars Saga Edition (and whatever handbooks you need).
Basically, it's D&D 3.5 that's modified to fit into the Star Wars universe (including Expanded Universe stuff!)
Look it up, for it's quite fun.