PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Wererat-Kin (Nightskulk) Battlefield controlling Barbarian

killem2
2015-02-02, 11:47 PM
After reading Blood of the Moon, I really like the idea of a Wererat-Kin Barbarian. It seems like you could go the traditional route of reach+tripping, but if you start generating AoOs, you could turn those into easy methods of locking down targets until your next turn in which you could strike them down again. Pump up the CON enough and it could become very difficult for Distraction to be avoided.

Before I take the time to hash out 20 levels of a character to use in the future what do you all think?

With out getting too crunchy right away, my group uses the following to generate ability scores:

2d6+6 * 7 drop lowest 2d6+7 roll.

Then, pre racials you are allowed to reduce any combo of rolls by 2 to get a +1 to use on any other score, but you can't go above 18 an you can't drop below 8. (So if you rolled a 12, you could make it an 8, and have another +2 to use or you could lower that 12 to an 11 and say another roll by 1 to net +1 to ability score) It's pretty awesome on that note.