PDA

View Full Version : PF Mythic 3 Faces of Evil IC

Pages : [1] 2

DrK
2015-02-03, 05:59 PM
The Face of Evil

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/263/4/0/mythic_magic_items_by_denmanrooke-d6n14d5.jpg

The pub is thick with pipe smoke and the crackle of the fire that rage in corner of the Hagfish,one of the nicer inns in the small town of Ember Lake, on the opposite side of the square the small docks that protrude into the lake of the same name. The inn is packed with mostly fishermen though some local trappers who brave the troll haunted Sanos forest also sit around a table in the corner eating a plate of thick fish stew drinking dark red Varisian wine.
At the bar Thanos the half orc barman, a heavy set beast with impressive tusks and a shiny green bald palette pulls drinks while the pride of the bar, a great glass tank filled with murky water and a lone massive hagfish from the lake swims. The local policy that if you can drink a glass of the tank water you get to stay the night for free.

Opposite you sits Allustan the pre-eminent wizard of the minor mining town. Brother to Governor-Mayor Lanod Neff, probably the smartest man in Ember Lake. Rumored to be a pretty powerful wizard and a former adventurer of note. Allustan has a strong interest with the history of the region and its tombs. He has limited knowledge of Battle of Pesh and pre-historical war between the forces of good and the varied and horrid spawn of Rovagog. He, Marzena Bevyns and Eligos Manzorian were all apprenticed to the archmage Tenser. Tenser was (is) a truly formidable wizard. Bold, brash, brave, and so very, very learned. He was always dedicated to defending the helpless and never shied away from a fight – either on the field of battle or in the mess of Varisian politics.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/aow/images/d/d3/Allustan.gif/revision/latest?cb=20100110202333

He looks impressive in his red robes with a great neatly combed and pleated beard. Welcome to Ember Lake. Thank you for accepting my summons. It is good to meet such brave adventurers. Eat and drink tonight on my crowns. You must have some questions as to why you are here." He pauses whilst food and drink arrive. "It is because of Smenk and Rangolin Dourstone. Two of the mine managers here. In the Dourstone mine there are rumours of dark magic and darker creatures. I do not like such things in my town. My brother is too mired in the politics to act but I have no such qualms so I need some brave souls to investigate for me. I will pay well."

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-03, 06:31 PM
Sorrak Slatebreaker (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1112711)

Sorrak was beginning to tire of the town of Ember Lake and so by the time he had heard news of the summons from Allustan he was ready to whatever it took to get a spot on the job. A minor argument between himself and his former employer over exactly how often one in the adventuring lifestyle truly needed a bath had escalated to a point of his employer losing a tooth and the dwarf himself losing his job. To that end, he'd been left behind here in the lakeside town which wasn't all bad at first; there were as many bars and brothels as a man of his loose moral code to dream of but now even that was beginning to lose its fun. He longed for adventure again; going toe-to-toe with his foes, killing wretched beasts, and getting paid lumps and lumps of coin. With thoughts of gold in his mind he headed off towards the Hagfish.

- - -

As Allustan mentions that their food and rooms would be comped for the night the dwarf grins big and raises his tankard full of wine to the sky. Nothing like proving that luck was on your side than a bit of free food and the details of an exciting new job. Waiting until their patron had finished he speech, he wipes his mouth with the back of his sleeve, clears his throat and speaks up. "Do they say what sorts of dark creatures an' magic supposedly dwells in the place? Or would we be going in blind of what to expect?"

Cleavon
2015-02-03, 07:17 PM
Korlac Svenson

Took a measure of their host, such as it was. The impressive robed figure making the dust stained and shabby half-Orc look like quite the ragamuffin. His double axe leaned against the table next to him, and as the food was ordered he made sure to lean back and gruffly tell the barmaid to keep the wine coming. He was well into his second glass when the food arrive and he pulled a small roasted fowl on a plate in front of him and began to tear into it. He made short work of the thing, expertly removing bones, picking up bits of greasy skin and meat and suckling the remainder from his fingers. Always happy to put on a display of half-Orc table manners.

He downed the last of his now third glass of wine and picked up a napkin about five minutes too late to wipe his fingers and face. He tossed the thing into his lap and refilled his glass as he nodded to the dwarf's question and added his own thoughts.

"Here, here. Brave souls you've found. Now about these rumors...how specific are they? I'll delve your little dungeon, and I suspect the rest here will too, but if you've got any more insight into what's down there I'm sure we'd all rightly like to know."

Skya
2015-02-03, 09:35 PM
Alisha

Alisha came by Ember Lake randomly during her travel around the Inner Sea, and she was glad she did. Having the chance to work for Allustan was a worthy opportinuty. Compare to the other half-orc, Alisha was trying to pose a good figure in front of her notable employer. But even with her clean cloth and washed hair, she was ready for everything, wearing her breastplate and her falchion on her back. This is what you learn while being raised in an orc city, especially for an half-blooded.

The half-orc was quiet since she sat down. Alisha was fixing her clouded eyes on the wizard, ignoring her surrounding. She took only a bite of her plate, and didnt touch her wine while Allustan was talking. Alisha nod to agree with the other half-orc about going in the mine.

" Indeed. Where is this mine, and what exactly was the rumors?"

AngryCyc
2015-02-03, 10:47 PM
Dante

Dante eagerly listens on. The others gathered all asked some very important questions that he'd like the answers to as well. His leg bounces under the table, jostling his body slightly as it bounces up in down in excitement.

He hadn't said much more than a simple "Hello, I'm Dante DeSilvo... I'm here about the job?" to the others, but deferred to their better judgments on these sorts of endeavors.

Smileybastard
2015-02-03, 10:51 PM
Illanish

Illanish is a pale elf with white hair and silver eyes.

He sips at his wine. "Is there more than rumors to these mines?"

DrK
2015-02-04, 01:46 AM
Allustan waves over one the busty wenches with a large tray of drinks to the table. "The rumours are troubling. Smenk is a petty criminal but now works with Dourstone, one of his competitors. "

He looks about voice lowering, " There are however darker rumours of cloaked dark figures heading into the mine, of miners going missing and beasts. Ordinarily I would laugh these off but a strange green worm was in the possession of a necromancer, and before he was dealt with he said it had cone from Smenk. And that something in the mine had scared Smenk to his core.
He drops his voice, "There have been kidnappings in the village. Temple acolytes going missing. Mostly those of Shelyn or Sarenraw and rumours of a new threat known only as the faceless one. I believe him and the threat in the mines are one and the same."

Skya
2015-02-04, 08:34 AM
Alisha

Alisha frown.

" A green worm? Do you have any more information on this creature?"

Cleavon
2015-02-04, 08:49 AM
Korlac Svenson

Pushed his plate of bones away and wiped his mouth liberally with a cloth that was more than likely meant to be more of a place mat, tossing it onto the floor as he reached out and grabbed the pitcher of wine, refilling his cup.

He looked at Alisha.

"Aye, if a Necromancer was mixed up with it I doubt it'll be good news he has about this worm."

He had drained half his cup with only a moderate amount leaking out of the corners of his mouth (Thanks fangs!) and this time his sleeve wiping across his mouth as he set the cup down. He perked an eyebrow and then looked back to the wizard.

"Kidnappings you say? Well that tears it for me. These ne'er-do-well's were crossing a line messing with these men folk around here. Kidnapping people is just cowardly. I say we go in there and clear out these bastards and be done with it."

stack
2015-02-04, 12:15 PM
Theodoric listens carefully, leaning in not to miss any detail. He had said little beyond introducing himself to the large group, having been eager to speak with the learned mage who called the gathering. Indeed, he had hoped the summons was for more academic purposes, but that thought was dashed quickly upon seeing the assembly. No gathering of scholars, though he was not surprised given the locale. He helps himself to a drink but nurses it carefully, weighing the others by their questions.

Judging it time, he asks his questions quietly, "Wizard Allustan, you are spoken of as being skilled in the art. I wonder that there would be ought we could discover that your own learning and power could not. You said your brother cannot act, are you restrained from acting directly? The matter sounds dire indeed."

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-04, 01:44 PM

Watching the table manners of the half-orc accross the table from him, Sorrak chuckles to himself and imagines the pale face and look of disgust his previous employer would have had were here to be here. Raising his glass to his lips again the dwarf grins and takes another long sip, listening to the table chatter between the others.

"Aye!" he calls out to the half-orc in response to the comment about kidnapping. "Never been fond of them that stoop to kidnapping, slavery, and other spinless dribble. Fightin's one thing, respectable even, but I've got no soft spots for cowards of that caliber." Realizing he's got a bit of food in his beard the dwarf suddenly becomes distracted from his rant and starts burshing his beard and chest off before giving up and taking another gulp of wine.

DrK
2015-02-04, 02:31 PM
Allustan smiles at the orc and dwarf. Clearly happy they will be motivated to go forth and kill the darkness. As the more learned adventurers speaks he answers each in turn.

Alisha

Alisha frown.

" A green worm? Do you have any more information on this creature?"

He nods, a look of sadness on his face. Sadly so. They are vile creatures and harbringers of death. If you see one kill it quickly with fire or weapon. Do not let it burrow into you or it will seek your mind and when you die you will rise as a savage unluving beast, infested with these creatures and a danger to all.

Judging it time, he asks his questions quietly, "Wizard Allustan, you are spoken of as being skilled in the art. I wonder that there would be ought we could discover that your own learning and power could not. You said your brother cannot act, are you restrained from acting directly? The matter sounds dire indeed."

He smiles, My brother treads a game of balance between the mine managers and their gangs of miners he cannot move without proof, and neither can I. I'm too old for running around mines and there is something about the mine that confounds my divinations.

AngryCyc
2015-02-04, 03:54 PM
Dante

"Well then, you have convinced me of the necessity indeed! Consider myself eager to serve you in this matter, especially if this is a looming threat that might spread out to the rest of the area..." Dante says, slightly nervously. He fiddles with his drink through all of this, but appears to not have drank any of it once the questions and answers started coming. He simply focused deeply on each of the facts as they came.

Any relevant knowledge checks here? I don't want to just roll all knowledges and see what I get so if there's something specific, such as more info about the worms or some such that can be gleamed from a specific check... what would be relevant here?

Skya
2015-02-04, 05:17 PM
Knowledge religious: [roll0]

While trying to remember if she know anything about what she just heard, Alisha raise her wine glass and look every other person at the table in the eyes.

" I'm in. May the gods protect us all."

She then take a big gulp of wine, and smile to the others. She was clearly exited about what is to come.

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-04, 05:37 PM

"To guts and glory!!" The dwarf responds and downs the rest of his cup as well, trails liquid dribbling through the beard at the corners of his mouth.

Smileybastard
2015-02-04, 07:11 PM
Illanish

Illanish nods. "I was set to go from the start. How far are these caves? I am not equiped for much of a journey, but I assume that can be resolved easy enough."

DrK
2015-02-04, 08:35 PM
Allustan nods, The mine entrance is a mere 2 miles away. I have managed to bribe one if the guards to let you through as long as wear black cowled robes like the other visitors. No one knows what lies beneath...

There are some ancient cave systems in this part of the world. A holdover from the ancient Thasilonian days

There were rumours of things called runewells. Ancient magical repositories of evil arcane power

There have been several active cults of Urgotha in the area - the evil goddess of undeath and plague.

The green worm has been connected to both Urhotha and a minor demi god Kyuss.

Smileybastard
2015-02-04, 08:44 PM
Illanish

Illanish nods. "That is close. What visitors do the mines normally have that are dressed that way?"

stack
2015-02-04, 08:46 PM
Theodoric nods. "That part, then, should be simple enough. I do not wish to sound crass, as there is obviously a need for people of good will to act, but such endeavors tend to incur expenses. Are there any resources we can draw on or remuneration to come to compensate for such costs?"

He eyes the food in front of him, deciding it best to get his fill now. Dangerous journeys were not known for bountiful feasts.

Skya
2015-02-04, 11:30 PM
Alisha

Alisha look at Theodoric with a bit of disdain in her obscured eyes.

" He did say he will pay us. What more do you need?"

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-04, 11:34 PM

"So we leave first thing in th' morning then?" Sorrak asks no one in particular. The group had apparently been made-up of completely random strangers and no one had yet emerged as any sort of leader. A few of them were obviously the spell flinging sort but someone a bit more charismatic may end up taking point.

Smileybastard
2015-02-04, 11:51 PM
Illanish

"Morning seems reasonable."

stack
2015-02-05, 12:06 PM
Alisha

Alisha look at Theodoric with a bit of disdain in her obscured eyes.

" He did say he will pay us. What more do you need?"

Theodoric gives an annoyed glance, then explains as if to a child, "If resources were available before we began, our chances of success could increase."

"Morning, then." He agrees. Rather not dive into a Kyuss-spawned plot in the dark anyhow.

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-05, 01:14 PM

"He already was kind enough to offer ya a job with more than decent pay and to give you food and bed for the night and ya need more?" The now-less-than-sober dwarf juts into the conversation regarding partial payment ahead of time. He glances up and down the man's frame, sizing him up and wondering what sort of suuplies he could possibly need for a bit of romping through a mine. "Way I've always seen it is ya show up to the job with the gear ya need to proove you're worth the man's time... let alone his coin! Haha!"

Skya
2015-02-05, 01:54 PM
Alisha

" I am glad we share the same view on this, dwarf. I have faith in myself and in my capacity. And there is six of us. We will be fine. What was your name again?"

That last part was adressed to the dwarf.

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-05, 06:49 PM

"Aha! See!" The dwarf grabs his glass and raises it towards Alisha before realizing that it was still empty. He frowns for the briefest moment before returning to the conversation. "Names Sorrak... Sorrak Slatebreaker... and you?"

Skya
2015-02-06, 01:04 AM
Alisha

Laughing a bit at Sorrak's reaction about his empty glass, the half-orc raise her own and smile.

" Glad to share a drink, and an adventure, with you Sorrak. I'm Alisha."

She then empty the rest of her glass in one mouthfull. After that, she talk to the group.

" If we are all set, let's say we meet in front of the inn...1 hour after sunrise?"

If people agree, Alisha finish her meal then go to bed to be ready for the next morning.

Cleavon
2015-02-06, 07:34 AM
Korlac Svenson

Looked from face to face, memorizing them as best he could. He'd be traveling with these people...most likely into danger. He just hoped the pay was commensurate with the potential agony. He thirsted for adventure, but he had heard tales of people blundering into foolish places unprepared. He just hoped this wasn't going to end up as one of those stories.

He stood and poured another half glass of wine. Drinking it down with his customary lack of grace he set the cup back and looked up to the gathered people.

"I'm Korlac. I'll be down here bright and early. Now I think my my chamber pot and bed are calling."

Hoisting his Orc Double Axe onto his shoulder, he turned and whistled a baudy tune as he made his way upstairs to use the facilities and pass out face down on his shabby bed.

DrK
2015-02-06, 07:37 AM
The night passes relatively peacefully. The rooms in the Hagfish utilitarian if comfortable and you are greeted by a large breakfast in the morning. Sweet breakfast ale and a large selection of cooked meats and breads to start your day, as if what Magister Allustan has said it may well be a long and dangerouns one.

As you are eating a young woman enters, a long dark cloak and a striking white dress cover a red headed woman with a striking face. She nods and smiles at you all. "I am Marzena, an associate of Allustan's. He asked me to deliver something to you before I left for Blackwall Keep."

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/90/0d/f7/900df76edc93bff645a1ac99d41c0289.jpg

She motions behind her and a brown clothed servant enters dragging a large sack and offers it to you all. Inside the sack is a selection of rough and scratchy black cowled robes, all slightly grimy and non-descript. "I wish you the best of luck. I know it may not seem like it but we feel that this may be the best way to ward off something far more dangerous than you could possibly imagine." She doesn't expand further merely heading back outside where you can see a squadron of 8 cavalry and a white palfrey that she mounts up confidently before they all ride out.

-------

About 3 hours later the party now donned in black robes can see the Dourstone mine ahead. The Dourstone mine is one of the less pleasant mines to work for, a rough pallisade trapping the miners inside with a few guards on the outside to keep watch. 2 groups of 4 guards walk the wide perimeter with an additional 2 guards in the tower and 2 more on the gatehouse. The two guards on the gate move forward in the evening dim light squinting at the collection of robed people clanking down the road. The guards in the tower also watching with obvious interest. Seeing the party approaching with their cowloed hoods the lead guard nods and smiles and waves you in muttering a few words to the other guards who all wave you forward. The guard points at the dark entrance to the mine slightly outlined by a pair of torches. "Head straight in. When you reach the first fork take the left hand path. The miners will not disturb you. They know better." The words do not suggest that the miners had a happy time learning this fact. The miners here are a sorry lot, bedraggled and tired looking, many with the steel collars of indentured servants or the tatoos denoting them as slaves from Cheliax or Nidal.

Heading into the mine the miners all take one look at you all before hugging the walls, keeping as far away as possible from the black cowled heroes. The tunnel curves for some 400ft before the warning signs appear warning miners upon pain of flogging to not go down the left hand tunnel. A crude barricade in the way of broken planks but the planks looking well worn and the path beyond heavy with foosteps...

Smileybastard
2015-02-06, 09:04 AM
Illanish

After turning into the left tunnel, 'Sigh. Illanish says "I really wish we got an answer to who come here dressed this way, but the conversation got sidetracked, but here we are. I hope no one asks. I mean it seems people visiting the cave in black cloaks, who the miners are afraid of could be the answer."
"I also wish slaves had been mentioned. I dislike the institution of slavery."

stack
2015-02-06, 12:21 PM
Theodoric grimaces at the dirty sack before he dons it. While he was certainly not wealthy he took better care of his gear than that, but he refrains from cleaning or mending it for fear of standing out at their destination.

Once in the mine, he nods to the signs. "Welcoming, aren't they?"

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-06, 12:25 PM

"Aye... o'course why would you go admitting to slavery here if you was in his place? Got nothin' to do with tha job really..." The dwarf says in response to Illanish's comment while scratching himself for the hundreth time since they had left that morning in the thick and scratchy cloaks. "He weren't lookin' for heroes, no one with chivalry and honor, he was looking for mercs... thems that know how to put the hurt on somethin so long as you'll pay em."

Smileybastard
2015-02-06, 01:09 PM
Illanish

A look of distaste comes over Illanish's face as he looks down on the dwarf. "I would not have slavery to admit to, but more of a concern is who are those who where these cloaks we are impersonating."

" am here to investigate and if we find, dark magic and darker creatures, I will help deal with them, but I will not simply put the hurt on anything I am paid to."

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-06, 03:08 PM

"Hah, you spin it however you need to ... so long as when the moment comes and the axe is ta the grindstone you dont hesitate to do what needs doin'..." The dwarf says once again getting a bitter taste in his mouth in regards to his previous employer, also an elf, who had often had a deslusion of righteousness depsite their proffession as sellswords. Maybe it was just something common among elves, though a human or two he'd encountered in his travels "No offense intended of course."

AngryCyc
2015-02-06, 03:18 PM
Dante

"Perhaps we should proceed a bit more silently..? I'm not sure if the people below here are really expecting us, or expecting others who we merely imitate." he says gently. He also tries to take the lead and navigate through the left tunnel, torch in hand. "I should go first. I've got sharp eyes for any sort of detriments we might run into down here..."

Smileybastard
2015-02-06, 03:48 PM
Illanish

Illanish nods. "I agree, lets proceed in stealth. Lead if you wish."

Stealth [roll0]
Perception [roll1]

stack
2015-02-06, 04:14 PM
Theodoric nods and takes position toward the back.if a stealth roll is required, taking 10 for...12

DrK
2015-02-06, 04:54 PM
Pushing between the slats of the barricade the party creeps forwards behind the almost ninja like spell dancer who moves like a ghost and almost as invisible. As you creep some 800ft down the tunnel it curves sharply before ending in a wide cavern with a couple of smoky guttering torches. A 10ft by 10ft platform with a crude guard rail stands in the centre of the chamber with a massive spool of chains upon it and 4 bars surrounding the sides that link the chain spool and winch to a massive nest of metal girders on the roof. Beneath the lift there is a shaft plunging info darkness. Clearly what ever lurks here is down below.

Skya
2015-02-06, 05:11 PM
Alisha

Alisha was quiet since they entered the cave. All these slaves talk, it's a problem for another day. Better stay focus on the task ahead. With her ability to see in the dark, she was watching around, and she let her companions do as they wish. Arriving in front of the crude lift, she walk near the open shaft and look that with her limited vision.

" Well, we clearly have to go down. Any last minute preparation?"

Perception: [roll0] (with darkvision, max 30 ft)

Cleavon
2015-02-06, 10:31 PM
Korlac Svenson

Kept quiet on the matter of Slavery, Korlac had always assumed that it was legal in this nation. It did seem a common enough thing in places such as this. He tugged his cloak a bit tighter around him and clutched his double axe where he carried it under the heavy fabric.

Turning to the group he nodded at the idea of stealth. When the spell dancer slipped out on point he freed his weapon from his cloak, holding it at the ready and following as close as he dared, keeping as good a look out as he could. He had not gone into a place such as this yet, and it was as dangerous as it was exhilarating.

As they reached the chamber, and torch light flickered about he turned to the party and shrugged his shoulders.

"Hope they are expecting company..."

The Half-Orc approached next to Alisha and nodded to her, peering down the hole as well, his own eyes slipping back into Darkvision.

"See anything?"

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-06, 10:55 PM

As the group begins to make their way down the left fork of the tunnels Sorrak figures this the best time to go 'weapons free' and (after a few moments wrestling with the heavy cloak) draws his blade and grasps it in both hands. He does his best to move quietly and keeps himself near the front of the group if possible, tightening and loosening his grip upon the handle of his weapon in quiet anticipation. As they enter the room with the makeshift scaffolding he makes a slow sweep of the room off to the left before joining the others near the shaft in the center.

"Hmm..."

DrK
2015-02-07, 12:36 AM
Peering down the shaft the 3 adventurers can see nothing, the shaft plunges down out of sight.

On the platform you can see the locking mechanism for the chain and the hand crank for pulling or releasing it which would allow you to raise or lower the platform down or back up the shaft.

Smileybastard
2015-02-07, 05:35 AM
Illanish

Illanish looks at the descending mechanism. "That looks quiet."

He then looks down the shaft, picks up a stone waves his hand over it and speaks a magic word and the stone glows with a cold blue light. He then drops the stone down the shaft.

Casts light on the stone.

Skya
2015-02-07, 08:41 AM
Alisha

Alisha, not looking down when the elf drop the light, put a feet on the patform to test it's stability. If it look stable she walk on the platform, go next to the locking mechanism, and wait for the others to do the same.

stack
2015-02-07, 08:53 AM
Theodoric conjurers a ward about himself, then steps onto the platform as well. mage armor, 3 hours

Theodoric Book-bound (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=570006)
M NG Human Wizard, Level 3, Init +4, HP 22/22, Speed 30
AC 16, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14, CMD 12, Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +4, CMB +0, Base Attack Bonus 1
Quarterstaff 0 (1d6-1, x2)
Silk armor (+4 Armor, +2 Dex)
Abilities Str 8, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 18, Wis 12, Cha 8
Condition mage armor "Hope dropping the light does not raise questions at the bottom, though I cannot say it was a bad idea."

AngryCyc
2015-02-07, 10:30 AM
Dante

Dante steps up to the platform. "Well, shall we do this then?"

DrK
2015-02-07, 11:10 AM
The light plunges down becoming little more than a speck of light at the bottom of the shaft. You'd estimate it at between 200 and 300ft deep. The light flickering down the shafts walls that are rough and chiseled and seem to have no other destination but the bottom...

Standing on the platform its obvious that spinning the hand crank will lower you down by the shaft length of chain by clanking length of chain.

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-07, 11:40 AM

Sorrak notes the depth of the shaft scratches his chin casually with his left hand. "So what's the plan then...? Lower a few people down and wait on a signal?"

stack
2015-02-07, 12:10 PM
"If there was a problem, a split force would reduce our ability to respond to it. The distance and mechanism of travel makes it impractical to retreat or reinforce the descending party. I suggest going down en masse."

Smileybastard
2015-02-07, 01:03 PM
Illanish

As soon at the rock hit and Illanish gauges the distance he dismisses the spell and the light winks out. "I hope it did not raise too many questions, but I was not going down this without having any idea how far we are going."
He then repeats the spell on his scimitar and sheathes it and then gracefully climbs onto the platform and examines the mechanism. "Is anyone here familiar with these mechanisms?"

Perception [roll0] to see any critical weaknesses in the elevator and how it works.

Cleavon
2015-02-07, 11:29 PM
Korlac Svenson

Shook his head as he watched that lit pebble tumble down the shaft. He supposed they did have need to know more about the descent but he couldn't help but think There goes our element of surprise.

Seeing people readying themselves for the descent, he made a circuit of the platform and mechanism checking it out for any defects he could spot...or anything that might lead further insight to it's mechanisms.

[roll0] Suppose he's examining the shaft as much as the lift and mechanism...given it's a dungeoneering roll and not a engingeeering.

After which he steps onto the platform and shrugs his shoulders.

"If this thing will take all of us, we should stick together."

Skya
2015-02-08, 12:10 AM
Alisha

Alisha nod.

" I agree. We should stay grouped."

If every one is on the platform and is ready, Alisha turn the crank to lower the patform.

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-08, 12:41 AM

"Was mostly concerned tha' the damned thing wouldn't hold all of us." The dwarf points to the group and to their packed satchels, backpacks, slung weaponry, and other various adventuring gear. "But hey, if the Gods see fit to have me killed at the bottom ov'a pit surrounded by a thousand pounds of gear and a dozen blades...well so be it." He climbs into the platform and tests its sturdiness with his legs before settling in.

DrK
2015-02-08, 02:26 AM
The lift reaches the bottom with a rattle of chains and a dull "thunk". The last 20ft the lift dropping into the open hanging in a massive dark cathedral of done sort carved out of the very rock itself.

http://rs1355.pbsrc.com/albums/q710/Ghostfoot/BlackCathedral_zpsb86ab59c.png~320x480

Three short passages lead off the massive chamber each ending in large heavy obsidian doorways. The one to the north facing the elevator marked with a strange cross between a grinning skull and a fly, the one to the east a pair of wings dripping blood and the westerly one carved from crude rock with a 3 headed jackal head daubed with blood and feaces onto the wall. To the south the chamber opens up into a vast subterranean cathedral with a high domed roof. In contrast to the crude rock faces it bears the touch of a master artisan. The black marble floor glistens in the light of several flickering red and purple lanterns while elaborate arches and pillars of polished black rock support the roof. Towards the back of the chamber, opposite the elevator door is a large pool of strange black shimmering liquid. A stairway climbing the curved wall with platforms every 10ft or so rises to a high pedestal some 30ft above the surface of the pool.

Some 10ft from the door lurking in the shadows of two of the pillars are armed guards! Fighters garbed in chain mail with metal masks covering their faces, one clutching a fine looking longbow, the other three an ornate scythe, all have tabards with the strange crossed wingd emblazoned upon them and bare muscular arms covered in tattoos bearing the images of various demonic beasts. They stare at the heroes as they step off the lift in their dark black robes before realising their mistakes as they see the drawn weapons and savage countenance of the heroes.

Theodoric, Dante, Sorrack
Tiefling
Ilanish, Korlac, Alisha

stack
2015-02-08, 08:36 PM
Theodoric sees the guards tensing for combat. Not willing to wait to see if they are going to attack outright, he tries to give his new-found allies an advantage. knowledge to identify the symbols they wear [roll0] +10 arcana/religion, +8 other

grease (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/g/grease)centered to catch the most possible without impeding the approach of melee party members
DC 18

AngryCyc
2015-02-08, 10:34 PM
Dante

Dante says to the others "Oh looks like there's company. I hope they're- HEY! What did you do that for?? They hadn't done anything to us yet!" and then louder to the guards as he steps out, Dante says "Sorry! Sorry about that folks. Just a simple misunderstanding. We seem to have gotten misdirected. Mind giving us a hand?"

diplomacy [roll0]

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-08, 11:36 PM

As the lift comes to a stop at the bottom of the shaft the dwarf begins to eye the room but then catches sight of the pair of masked men. He hefts his blade and begins to head for them when suddenly Theodoric snaps off his spell to encumber them. Even as the human Dante begins to apologize the dwarf rushes forward towards the pair. "Right then ... lets do this."

Move : If able, move adjacent to the longbow figure
Attack : [roll0]
Damage : [roll1]

DrK
2015-02-09, 02:41 AM
One of the tieflings stumbles and falls to the floor as a layer of grease oozes from the floor. The other wobbles but remains standing. Dante shouts out but they are pretty angry at this point, a shout of "Deceivers. They speak not the language of the apocalypse ". in abyssal clearly marking them as BSD guys.

Its easier for Sorrak, rocketing out the lift and swinging his scythe smashing the tiefling in the chest. The creature dead, killed by the massive blow! One of the scythe wielders leaps at Sorrak seeking revenge, the other wading into the lift chopping at Ilanish. The fallen one rises slowly to his feet and begins to blur, his form masked by shimmering tentacles. The other on the grease trying to creep off the slippery slime but tumbling back to the floor.

Chop Sorrack [roll0] dam [roll1]
Chop Illanish [roll2] dam [roll3]
Blur as SPA
Acrobatics [roll4] DC10

go go party. Post in any order but I'll resolve Ilanish, Alisha and the slayer first

Cleavon
2015-02-09, 03:54 AM
Korlac Svenson

Not wasting any time once battle was truly met, Korlac saw the man rush those who were still on the lift. He pitched into a roll past the man (Or so he hopes) and comes up behind him, a vicious slash at the exposed backs of his knees from his double axe the intended result.

Tumble past the one attacking Ilanish into a flank.

Acrobatics: [roll0]

Attack!
[roll1]

Damage!
[roll2]

Sneak Attack!
[roll3]

Smileybastard
2015-02-09, 06:16 AM
Illanish

Illanish moves in a graceful blur past the guard after jumping over the scythe swing towards the archer whom he attacks with a dance-like spin.

Swift action to grant +10 move and +2 Acrobatics vs AoO for 1 minute.
Moves past the enemies using acrobatics [roll0]
Acrobatics to not fall on the grease [roll1]
Attack [roll2]
Damage [roll3]
Attack [roll4]
Damage [roll5]

Skya
2015-02-09, 07:44 AM
Alisha attack the nearest ennemy

Attacking the one that wade into the lift.

[roll0]
[roll1]

AngryCyc
2015-02-09, 08:38 AM
Dante

Dante watches flabbergasted as the scene immediately devolves into careless fighting and squabbling. Circling around behind one of the close guards, he sets himself up to be flanking with his other allies. He says softly "I am sorry that it had to go this way. Go swiftly and quietly into death..." before plunging his blade into the creatures back, just between the openings in the armor, aiming for his heart.

Attack [roll0]
Confirm [roll1]
Damage [roll2] + [roll3] sneak attack
Crit Damage [roll4]

stack
2015-02-09, 12:05 PM
Not willing to spend more power this early in their mission, Theodoric merely launches a ball of acid at a foe's back.5' step as needed, ranged touch to the nearest baddy, [roll0]
damage [roll1] acid

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-09, 12:31 PM

With a powerful swing of his sword the first figure crumples to the floor and the dwarf Sorrak lets out a victorous battlecry. Chuckling to himself he ducks under the sythe swing as the next masked man rushes forward to engage him.
"You want some too ay?" He tightens he grip on his blade and trusts away towards his foe.

If my target survives this attack:
Move : 5 ft step backwards towards the lift.

If my target is dead:
Move : Move back towards the lift, adjacent to a foe if possible.

DrK
2015-02-09, 01:12 PM
The orcish slayer and Dante bracket the tiefling in the lift, a blade slamming into himbefore the narrow dagger strikes into his heart and he drops to the ground. Ilanish vaults towards the grease, blade whirling as it finds its mark on the blurred figure keeping him still on the end of a blade before a ball of acid sears his eyes and throat sealing his fate. The scythe wielder by Sorrak is hammered violently blood spooewung from his mouth as ribs collapse!

He wheezing stabs down at Sorrak trying to impale the angry dwarf. The last one slides along the greased floor away from Ilanish before rising looking at the door with crossed locust wings...

Wounded one playing with the dwarf [roll0] dam [roll1]

Greased one, slides 10ft across the grease provoking AoO from Ilanish
Then stands up safely

AngryCyc
2015-02-09, 01:42 PM
Dante moves quickly over to flank with Ilanish once more lining up behind the new attacker. He then makes a similar attack, trying to put down the threat before any lasting damage is done.

Attack [roll0]
Confirm [roll1]
Crit Damage [roll4]

Skya
2015-02-09, 05:12 PM
Alisha

Alisha move to the nearest one and attack.

I'm not sure i really understand where they are, so i move to the closest one, without going in the greased area if possible.

Power attack:
[roll0]
[roll1]

Smileybastard
2015-02-09, 06:07 PM
Illanish

Illanish continues his dance like moves and spinning, slashes at the teifling as he slides past the elf.

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]
Attack [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

Smileybastard
2015-02-09, 08:54 PM
Illanish

Illanish dances over to the last standing enemy and slashes at him.

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]
Attack [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

Cleavon
2015-02-09, 09:01 PM
Korlac Svenson

Wasted no time, moving quickly to the last remaining enemy.

Moving to the last enemy, into a flank if possible, though if it brings me into the grease or I have not enough movement then just basing next to Sorrak and attacking normally.

Attack!
[roll0]

Damage!
[roll1]

Sneak Attack! (If applicable)
[roll2]

(Attack is at +2 if flanking was available)

stack
2015-02-09, 09:04 PM
Theodoric stands back, deciding his allies may not appreciate a poorly aimed glob of acid flying into their midst.

AngryCyc
2015-02-09, 09:06 PM
Dante meanwhile takes the time to cycle through each of the downed enemies, delivering a coup de grace to any that may not have been fully dead.

"No need to prolong their suffering if they hadn't quite kicked off yet, eh?" he says, stabbing the final one through the heart.

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-09, 09:27 PM

If the enemy is still alive by the time it gets to my turn:

DrK
2015-02-10, 02:07 AM
Sorrak and Korlac both try to cut the wounded one down but he manages to evade the blows. Spinning he runs across the dark cathedral reaching the locust winged door and banging heavily on it...

Withdraws and reaches the eastern door.

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-10, 02:12 AM

"Coward!"

stack
2015-02-10, 12:05 PM
Theodoric launches another ball of acid at the fleeing enemy.[roll0]
damage [roll1] acid

Skya
2015-02-10, 02:53 PM
Alisha

If he is within 30 ft of me i charge him. If not, i'm blind beyon that so i take a defensive stance.

If under 30 feet: Charge and power attack
[roll0]
[roll1]

If not in sight, total defence, +4 ac (21 total)

DrK
2015-02-10, 05:11 PM
As the tiefling reaches the door and bangs upon it small orb of acid streaks from Theoderic's hand and sears the last of the life from the teiflig as the acid melts his neck killing him. Once the body hits the floor there is nothing but silence in the dark chamber with its strange purplish lighting and pool of strange and dubious liquid. Searching the bodies you're quick to find some loot on the well equipped guards...

4 chain shirts festooned with strange evil cult symbols
3 MW scythes
1 MW Comp (+2 Str) Longbow
Potions [2 Cure light, 1 shield of faith, 1 wrath, 1 spiked armour, 1 stunning barrier]

Standing in the dark cathedral the three doors all seem to stare at you tempting you, nay daring you to enter and see what evil lies behind them.

Skya
2015-02-10, 05:37 PM
Alisha

The half-orc approach one of the cultist and examine the strange symboles.

Arcana: [roll0]
History: [roll1]
Plane: [roll2]
Religious: [roll3]

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-10, 06:39 PM

"Anything ya recognize?" Sorrak asks Alisha as he prods one of the downed figures with the toe of his boot cautiously.

DrK
2015-02-11, 12:51 AM
Alisha stares at the symbols thinking carefully but struggles to recognise any of the symbols on the doors. The marks on the tieflings are clearly abyssal in origin but beyond that she can't say...

Cleavon
2015-02-11, 01:28 AM
Korlac Svenson

Upon the tattoos being identified as clearly abyssal in origin Korlac gave a derisive snort.

"Guess we made the right choice chopping them down. From the look of those markings these boys are dabbling in something pretty foul. Hey, Sorrak. What do you want to bet there's more to be chopped behind that door he was so clever to run to?"

Korlac grinned and gripped his axe. He liked killing, and evil cults were certainly a fine thing to take it out on.

"Lets see how many more there are...these fell pretty simple, I bet we can clear this place out before lunch time."

Skya
2015-02-11, 08:36 AM
Alisha

Raisong up on her feet, Alisha tell every one about the abyssal origin of the marks.

" Demon cultist are never a good news. Let's be careful."

She turn her head both way, trying to see if there was something else interesting in her sight, but decide to rely on her companions.

" I'll let one of you lead. My eyes can't see very far, so i might miss important details."

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-11, 09:52 AM

"Aye, that'd be my guess as well." The dwarf answers Korlac, running a hand through his beard to straighten it out and deciding start gathering up the weapons from the down soldiers. "Running off and making all that noise like he did, I'd not be suprised if reiforncements weren't on the way... or considerng that we've not seen hair nor hair of them yet... mor than likely their through the door and planning to ambush us."

Sorrak starts stripping the chain shirt from the cultist at his feet. "Anyone layin' claims on any of this gear?"

AngryCyc
2015-02-11, 11:54 AM
Dante

Dante looks over the gear of the fallen guards. "Hmm. If nobody needs it right now and we plan on keeping it or selling it, I think we should split it equally between ourselves, sort of as an added bonus pay for this job. Does anyone think we should investigate that weird liquid stuff over there first? I also agree that the alarm may have been raised and that other guards may be looking out for us now, but that's more reason I think to try to learn as much as we safely can so that if we are overwhelmed, we can escape and raise our own alarm to our employer at the very least." he says quietly to the others.

stack
2015-02-11, 11:59 AM
detect magic on everything
strange fluid [roll0]+10 arcana/religion, +8 other
Tattoos/markings [roll1]+10 arcana/religion, +8 other
"I fear I have little use for most of the gear, though I think it would be wise to bring it anyhow. I can hold any of the potions others are not interested in."

DrK
2015-02-11, 03:45 PM
The strange water is silent and alien and freezing cold. Theodoric looking at it suggests that it would be a bad idea too touch the water. The inky depths suspicious and distinctly unnatural.

The symbols are much more familiar to the wizard as he recognises the locust door as the symbols for Deskari the locust lord, bringer of the Apocalypse. The strange symbols in the northern is Urgathoa,nthe goddess of physical excess, disease, and the undead. She is mostly worshiped by dark necromancers and the undead. The jackal head on the Eastern door is Rovagug the rough beast, the destroyer. The the together not an auspicious combination.

stack
2015-02-11, 04:39 PM
"Apocalypse, undeath, and destruction. Lovely place. I suspect anyone here of their own will is going to be hostile. I also suspect that the world will not miss them. Could be prisoners about though, so I suppose flooding the entire pit is not an acceptable option." Theodoric says waving his hand to the symbols. "Also, do not touch the water. Might grab a sample on the way out, but I do not believe exposure would be healthful."

Skya
2015-02-11, 05:14 PM
Alisha

Alisha nod at what the elf say.

" We should move on. We could pile the gear near the elevator. Moving around with all these armors and scythes would probably slow us down more than anything."

After looking for a few second at the symbols, she ask to Theodoric:

" You seem to know about those symbols. Wich way do you propose we go first?

stack
2015-02-11, 09:08 PM
Theodoric snorts, "They are all so inviting. I have no idea if they indicate what lay beyond or are merely symbols to mark the passages. Frankly, none of the dark gods indicated are going to be served by fluffy kittens, so I do not know that it matters. Apocalypse, undeath, destruction...stop the apocalypse first I suppose. I don't suppose anyone brought alchemist fire in case the locust lord's followers control swarms? If not, then I would perhaps choose undeath first."

Smileybastard
2015-02-11, 09:33 PM
Illanish

"I suggest we leave this gear until the end, it is largely unremarkable and if it goes missing it will not be a critical loss."

Cleavon
2015-02-11, 10:55 PM
Korlac Svenson

Looked at each door in turn then shrugged and headed towards the Locust winged door, pointing at it.

"This one. That fella banged on it pretty decent, if we pick another door we might have the jerks from this one coming to answer the call and find ourselves caught between."

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-11, 11:02 PM

"Reckon I take tha' bow then, could be useful in a pinch... how many arrows did he have?" Sorrak says, strapping the composite bow onto his back with his pack and grabbing any of the arrows and quiver the tiefling may have had. "As for the doors, I'm a bit out of my league on that one... though if its all the same, I say we head to the one he picked to retreat to... don't want alerted foes able to sneak up behind us while we went down a different path."

Smileybastard
2015-02-12, 09:57 AM
Illanish

Illanish holds his sword aloft illuminating the area. "I think we are in good shape right now so lets take the initiative and go to where we think they are, not where we think they are not."

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-12, 10:02 AM

Sorrak approaches the door where the man had ran and knocked, assuming that the group is ready he reaches out and attempts to open it.

Skya
2015-02-12, 10:19 AM
Alisha

The half-orc follow Sorrak, her falchion at the ready.

Smileybastard
2015-02-12, 10:53 AM
Illanish

Illanish gracefully follows. Scree (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1121783), his fur collar, suddenly scampers down and runs to the door sniffing.

Can she squeeze under the door?
Stealth [roll0]
Perception (including scent) [roll1]

stack
2015-02-12, 12:13 PM
Theodoric hangs back, letting the others open the door. He continues to watch for enchantments.

DrK
2015-02-12, 04:25 PM
The door creaks open, kicked by a solid dwarven boot. Light spills into the room beyond... A dozen suits of armour, ranging from battered leathers to rusted and holed full plate line the walls of the chamber. The bleached white bones of human, dwarf and orc skeletons contrast with the bloodstained armour. The suits are carefully arranged as if the dead were preparing to march for war. Each suit has a mace hooked to it belt while bells of various sizes are tied to the long jangling tassles. A solid looking iron bound door is on the left and right hand walls of the room while on the far side a corridor exits the room to the north vanishing into shadows but the glow suggests more torches ahead. As the double doors swing open and light spills in 8 of the suits rise to attack, the skeletons inside animated by fell magic, bells jingling as the creatures rise!

the room is about 30 by 20
8 skeletons are scattered about

Players go then the bones

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-12, 04:40 PM

"Undead!!" The dwarf shouts out to the rest of the group so that everyone knows they're in for another fight so quickly. "More than half'a'dozen!"

Skya
2015-02-12, 05:01 PM
Alisha

Alisha, who was just behind Sorrak, put an hand on the dwarf shoulder and begin a prayer.

" Desna now watch over you, Sorrak. Let's put these poor souls to rest."

Shield of faith (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/s/shield-of-faith) on Sorrak. +2 AC (deflection) for 3 min (30 rounds).

stack
2015-02-12, 05:14 PM
Theodoric, again holding his power in reserve until better knowing the threat, launches a ball of acid at the nearest unobstructed foe. att acid splash [roll0]
damage [roll1]

hanging back

know religion [roll2] to identify the undead

AngryCyc
2015-02-12, 09:22 PM
Dante edges along the wall by the door, leaving the way open for those who wish to charge in.

Cleavon
2015-02-12, 09:51 PM
Korlac Svenson

Spit on the floor in front of him, gripping his axe a bit tighter in his hands. Undead were a bit stranger of a problem than robed tieflings. He turned to Sorrack and nodded towards the shambling armor clad skeletons.

"Let these poor bastards come at us I say. We'll stand our ground and clear them out as they approach. Should be easy peasy."

Korlac turned his gaze back to one of the nearest of the skeletons, staring him down almost. His eyes taking in the way the thing moved, and where it's weakest points in the rusting armor were. He grinned. They didn't look challenging.

Studying the Skeleton that looks like it will come closest to me. +1 to attack and damage vs that particular skeleton until I choose to study a new target.

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-12, 09:55 PM

"Right then. Let's see what ya got!" Sorrak taunts towards the the jingling corpses as he takes up a position in front of the door and braces his legs in a wide stance. Gripping his sword with both hands he holds it up and over his right shoulder ready to chop at the first foe fool enough to walk into his range.

Ready Action - Attacking first foe to come through the door.

Critical Confirmation (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=18813397&postcount=112)
Attack : (1d20+7)[17]
Damage : (2d6+4)[7]

Smileybastard
2015-02-12, 10:11 PM
Illanish

Illanish moves into the room in a smooth circular motion, his blade carving a deadly arc towards a skelliton.

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]
Attack [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

DrK
2015-02-14, 02:55 AM
As the creaking bones covered in rusty armour that clanks and scrapes on the walls slowly move to attack the heroes are quicker. Alisha murmurs a blessing and glowing aura surrounds Sorrack. Theodoric gestures and a ball of acid leaps forth but lands on rusted metal doing little to the bones beneath. He knows from his readings that many undead resemble skeletons but these the most simple of sort, just animated bones that a solid club or hammer can readily break. Dante sidles IP to the door but hangs back avoiding giving the undead a target.

You know all pertinent facts about skeketons

The more militant adventurers watch them coming, Korlac eyeballing one looking for a weakness in the armour. Beside him Sorrak hefts his sword and chops as the first of the skeletons attacks, the blow smashing the skeleton into smithereens of chopped bone!
Ilanish dances into the room spinning around but the curved blade clangs off the armour as the skeletons close in! 3 move to surround the dancer, the other 4 pushing at the door chopping at Sorrak and Korlac, half not able to squeeze in.

3 surround Ilanish
[roll0] Dam [roll1]
[roll2] Dam [roll3]
[roll4] Dam [roll5]

On Korlac [roll6] Dam [roll7]
On Sorrak [roll8] Dam [roll9]

stack
2015-02-14, 09:44 AM
Theodoric keeps back, knowing he is unsuited to the melee. "Crushing weapons work best against them, though obviously hitting them spectacularly hard works as well, if anyone wants my staff it might be more effective than a blade."

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-14, 03:25 PM

With no blunt weapon in his arsenal to swap to, Sorrak continues simply swinging his greatsword. He lashes out at the skeleton that had swung at him.

Attack : [roll2]
Damage : [roll3]

Attack : [roll4]
Damage : [roll5]

Skya
2015-02-14, 05:35 PM
Alisha

I don't know if there is enough room for me to attack without going in the room. If yes, 5 foot step in position.
[roll0], [roll1] (power attack)

Cleavon
2015-02-14, 10:59 PM
Korlac Svenson

grimaced as he saw three of the skeletal things attacking Ilanish...brash to move in and take them on beyond the defensive line he and Sorrack had set up...but it'd be fun to joke about later if he survived.

Turning to the skeleton he had studied moments ago his double axe went to work.

Full attack on the studied one who attacked me.

Attack1
[roll0]

Damage1
[roll1]

Attack2
[roll2]

Damage2
[roll3]

AngryCyc
2015-02-14, 11:39 PM
Dante responds to Theoderic with "Aye! I could use that staff to greater effect. This blade will my help much against such foes!" He hurries over, careful to avoid the reach of any skeletons, and sheathes his blade while taking the staff. He struggles to find a good grip for it but gets ready to charge into the battle shortly now with a weapon much more suited to the task!

stack
2015-02-15, 01:36 PM
After relinquishing his staff, Theodoric bides his time, waiting for an opening to send another ball of acid.[roll0] vs touch (+3 dex/bab, -4 firing into melee, -4 soft cover)
[roll1] acid

Smileybastard
2015-02-15, 05:59 PM
Illanish

Illanish steps away from the skeletons, raises his hand as part of the dance and speaks some words in elvish and a field of magical energy engulfs him, then waits for the skeletons to close on him.

Casts Shield AC is now 22. He is holding his attack for when they close on him.

DrK
2015-02-16, 01:44 AM
The armoured skeletons resist much of the parties assault, Theoderic searing one with acid before Korlacs spinning axe blade smashes its skull. Sorrak and Alisha unable to land a concerted blow. Illanish surrounded summons a mystical shield to help ward off harm.

The skeletons for their part stab, bludgeon and stab at the attacking adventurers...

Ilanish [roll0] dam [roll1]
Ilanish [roll2] dam [roll3]
Ilanish [roll4] dam [roll5]

Korlac [roll6] dam [roll7]
Sorrak [roll8] dam [roll9]

Cleavon
2015-02-16, 05:50 AM
Korlac Svenson

Wasting no time, Korlac dropped into a roll to come up behind the Skeleton fighting Sorrack, wanting to free the dwarf from his current engagement so he could back up Ilanish further in the room.

Tumble into a flank with Sorrack.

Acrobatics: [roll0]

Attack1
[roll]1d20+10/roll]

Damage1
[roll1]

Sneak Attack
[roll2]

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-16, 11:10 AM

Sorrak continues his barrage of attacks at the skeleton foes. If the one in front of him still stands he swings at it otherwise he tries to get into flanking position with one of the ones attacking Ilanish

Attack : [roll0] (+2 more if flanking)

Smileybastard
2015-02-16, 11:30 AM
Illanish

As the skeletons close Illanish attacks the one of his left.

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]
Attack [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

Skya
2015-02-16, 11:35 AM
Alisha

Alisha attack the closest ennemy

move up to 20ft to attack the closest ennemy.
power attack: [roll0], [roll1]

stack
2015-02-16, 01:15 PM
Hiding his surprise at hitting his target, Theodoric shrugs and tosses another.[roll0]
[roll1]

AngryCyc
2015-02-16, 01:39 PM
Staff ready, Dante begins moving through the battlefield attempting to get into a good position flanking one of the skeletons around Illanish, who looks a bit overwhelmed with the dancing and dodging. Getting into position, Dante uses the staff to attempt to bludgeon the skeletons out of existence.

Acrobatics [roll0]

Attack [roll1]
Confirm [roll2]
Damage [roll3] + [roll4] sneak attack
Crit Damage [roll5]

DrK
2015-02-16, 02:36 PM
Alisha and Korlac chop at the skeletons but cannot connect, Theoderic also missing with his ball of acid that goes wide of the mark. Illanish slashes one, but although its a mighty blow the coarse bones absorb the punishment without shattering.

The rogue tumbles forward using the staff like a pole vault to leap into position. Spinning the staff delivers a viscous crack to the skeleton sending the shattered skull across the room, the body collapsing. Sarrok is equally devastating, a blow smashing another skeleton to broken shards.

The skeletons though are mindless with no thought of fear or worry. Splitting they engage pretty much everyone as the fight descends into a series of one on one duels

Vs Sorrak [roll0] dam [roll1]
Vs Korlac [roll2] dam [roll3]
Vs Illanish [roll4] dam [roll5]
Vs Dante [roll6] dam [roll7]
Vs Alisha [roll8] dam [roll9]

To the left, through the solid looking door Karloc and Alisha can hear some shouts and thudding of feet.

AngryCyc
2015-02-16, 03:17 PM
Dante recoils from the attack the skeleton lands. He disengages it to spin over to flank the other one with Illanish again, trying to repeat a similarly effective skullsmashing.

Not sure if this is even necessary again but if so, acrobatics [roll0]

Attack [roll1]
Confirm [roll2]
Damage [roll3] + [roll4] sneak attack
Crit Damage [roll5]

stack
2015-02-16, 03:59 PM
Theodoric shifts to get a better shot. assuming a move can get clear of soft cover, still eating the penalty for firing into melee
[roll0]
damage [roll1] acid

Skya
2015-02-16, 04:51 PM
Alisha

Growling between her teeths from the blow she receive, Alisha attack again.

[roll0], [roll1]

Hearing sound coming from the door, she talk to the group, loud enough to cover the sound of combat.

" Something is coming from behind the door!"

Smileybastard
2015-02-16, 05:14 PM
Illanish

Wishing he had a blunt weapon or memorized a different spell this morning Illanish continues his spinning dance of steel. "Remind me to carry a blunt weapon."

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]
Attack [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

Cleavon
2015-02-16, 08:31 PM
Korlac Svenson

Growled as the skeleton drew blood with it's clumsy attack, his arm dripping blood from the wound. He sneered at the thing and took a better grip of his axe.

"I can hear it too boys. More coming from that other door...let's get these things down so we don't get pinched from both sides!"

Full attack the skeleton in front of me.

Attack1
[roll0]

Damage1
[roll1]

Attack2
[roll2]

Damage2
[roll3]

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-16, 08:55 PM

Sorrak rushes towards the nearest skeleton that might afford a bit of flanking with his allies and calls out. "Best finish 'em quick 'fore help gets here." He swings his sword and tries to connect with his foe. "Hurrrra!"

Critical Confirm!
Attack : [roll2] (+2 more if flanking)

Attack : [roll]1d20+7[/roll (+2 more if flanking)
Damage : [roll]2d6+4[/roll

DrK
2015-02-17, 05:08 PM
Dante and Sorrak continue their destructive streak, both smashing a skeleton into tiny bone chips. Korlac spinning his axe lands two blows but the sharp blades find little meat and don't shatter the bone.

Theodoric, Illanish and Alisha are foiled by the armour on the skeletons, acid hissing on metal and blades skittering off armour.

The skeletons strike back chopping at Illanish, Korlac and Alisha, the first two looking battered and bruised from the damage sustained. Over the noise of the fighting all of you can hear the sounds of feet and chanting from the door to the left!

Vs Korlac [roll0] dam [roll1]
Vs Illanish [roll2] dam [roll3]
Vs Alisha [roll4] dam [roll5]

stack
2015-02-17, 05:26 PM
His allies still busy with the skeletons, Theodoric readies himself to buy some time for them. "I'll slow them down when they come in." ready action to cast web when the door opens, will aim to catch as many newcomers in it as possible, preferably not extending the effect beyond the first to come through the door.

Skya
2015-02-17, 05:36 PM
Alisha

Alisha parry the blow then strike back at the skeleton. Then she take a step toward the door were they first came in the room.

Power attack!
[roll0]
[roll1]

Then i take a 5-ft step toward the entrance of the room.

AngryCyc
2015-02-17, 06:16 PM
Dante rolls his eyes as the others continue to miss. He repeats for a third time, trying to position himself behind a Skeleton fighting Illanish.

Attack [roll0]
Confirm [roll1]
Crit Damage [roll4]

Third time is the charm?

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-17, 08:36 PM

Reveling in the thrill of combat, the dwarf continues his flurry of attacks.

Smileybastard
2015-02-17, 09:04 PM
Illanish

Illanish evades the skeletons attacks again with his dance like moves and attacks again.

Illanish shifts flanking two skeletons if possible and attacking one that Sorrak is not.
Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]
Attack [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

Cleavon
2015-02-17, 09:20 PM
Korlac Svenson

Hopes upon hope that they can kill these undead before they are attacked by a fresh set of enemies, gritting his teeth and putting his double axe to work again and again.

Full attack the skeleton in melee with me.

Attack1
[roll0]

Damage1
[roll1]

Attack2
[roll2]

Damage2
[roll3]

DrK
2015-02-18, 05:14 PM
The battle continues, Korlac and Sorrak finally battling down two of the battered ones as Illanish's scimitar slides off a rib and Dante's staff rebounds from iron.
The door to left swings open, light spilling into the room as a chamber filled with incense and bedrolls is revealed, 5 grubby looking cultists in ragged robes toting a mixture of spears and clubs come running out before a mass of heavy webbing coats the doorway and floods the room trying to trap them all...

Saves [rollb]5d20[/rollv]

The remaining skellie attacks Korlac whilst on quiet oiled hinges the door to the right opens revealing two more demon tatoo covered cultists of Deskari. Arrows flying towards the heavy set dwarf and half orc..

Vs Korlac Skellie [roll0] dam [roll1]
Arrows

Vs Sarrok [roll2] dam [roll3]
Vs Alisha [roll4] dam [roll5]
Vs Sarrok [roll6] dam [roll7]
Vs Korlac [roll8] dam [roll9]

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-18, 09:42 PM

Managing a sideways glance as the new cultists enter the room from both sides, the dwarf grits his teeth and moves towards one of the remaining skeletons. This fight was getting out of control very quickly and now they were going fighting on multiple fronts. He grips his sword and swings with all of his power.

Skya
2015-02-19, 05:45 PM
Alisha

Alisha move in a better position.

" I'll try to hold those 2!"

She recite a prayer to Desna, then reach out for some sand in her pouch and blow on it toward the ennemies.

Moving to the square at the top right of Theodoric. ( i should be in position to hit the 2 guy on the right)

Casting color spray (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/c/color-spray). With my revelation awesome display (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/oracle/mysteries/paizo---oracle-mysteries/heavens), their HD is equal to their normal HD-3(my cha) for the effect of color spray.

Will save DC 14.

AngryCyc
2015-02-19, 05:50 PM
Dante draws his dagger back out and throws it at one of the web-trapped cultists!

Throwing a dagger! Silver if it matters.

Attack [roll0]
Damage[roll1]
Crit [roll2]
Crit Damage[roll3]

Smileybastard
2015-02-19, 08:03 PM
Illanish

Illanish spins away from the skeleton and heads to the teiflings his blade a flashing arc.

Moves to the corner near the teilfings entering the room.

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]
Attack [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

stack
2015-02-19, 09:27 PM
Theodoric sighs, seeing little he can contribute that will not drain his reserves. He shrugs starts an incantation to call reinforcements. summon monster 2 for [roll0] celestial dogs to attack the enemy on the right. Someone please prevent arrows from interrupting the spell.

Cleavon
2015-02-20, 03:21 AM
Korlac Svenson

Grimaces, seeing the new combatants and tries his best to finish off the skeleton so he can get onto the new problem.

Looks like Korlac can 5 foot step into a flank on the skeleton. He does that and full attacks to finish it off.

Attack1
[roll0]

Damage1
[roll1]

Attack2
[roll2]

Damage2
[roll3]

DrK
2015-02-21, 09:44 PM
Sorrak and Korlac flank the last skeleton, both landing blows that with the other strikes eventually bring it down, reducing the last skeleton to a pile of chipped bones. Illanish flips towards the tieflings bowmen but misses.

Theodoric begins to mumble summoning aid and Alisha strides to the archers hands outstretched before a scintillating cloud engulfs them, one of the demon worshippers falling, senses overloaded by the awesome display.

The remaining tieflings steps back before planting 2 arrows into Alisha.

[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2] [roll3]

In the heavy webbing the cultists struggle. The 3 webbed ones flailing and only getting more stuck, one at the back stepping out to safety hidden in the room. The one at the front leaping free of the webbing spear jabbing at Dante.

3 that failed saves fail escape checks
One at back steps out of web
One at front steps out if web and attacks Dante
[roll4] [roll5]

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-21, 11:21 PM

As the last skeleton falls to pieces on the floor the dwarf hefts his blade and lets out a roar of anger before rushing at the remaining teifling archer.

Cleavon
2015-02-22, 01:10 AM
Korlac Svenson

Sees the skeleton fall under the combined attacks of he and Sorrack, and crosses paths with the dwarf, heading to help Dante while the barbarian handles the archers.

Moving towards the one who attacked Dante. Moving one square towards the top of the map so that when I base him Dante will be able to 5 foot step for a flank on him. I'll make an acrobatics check just in case one is necessary to get into the position I want, then making one attack.

Acrobatics(if necessary): [roll0]

Attack1
[roll1]

Damage1
[roll2]

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-22, 02:07 AM

Sorrak gives a small hoot and grins a grin full of teeth at Korlac as he passes by when the two head off in separate ways. The dwarf was quite pleased with the way several of his new companions were handling themselves in the flurry of the fray.

AngryCyc
2015-02-22, 08:55 AM
With his free hand, Dante grabs the spear as it's thrust towards him and pushes off with it, sidestepping the attack. As Korlac steps into position to attack, Dante uses his flanking to leverage a better attack as well, thrusting at him with his short sword!

Attack [roll0]
Confirm [roll1]
Crit Damage [roll4]

Smileybastard
2015-02-22, 09:00 AM
Illanish

Illanish persists at attacking the archer, spinning wildly.

Attack[roll0]
Damage [roll1]
Attack[roll2]
Damage [roll3]

Skya
2015-02-22, 09:04 AM
Alisha (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1106233)

With one of the archers knocked out bu her spell and Sorrak taking care of the other, Alisha rush to help on the other side of the room.

Charge if there is an enemy i i can reach.

[roll0]
[roll1]

If not i move in the best position possible to help.

stack
2015-02-23, 08:45 AM
A moderately sized dog with silver coat appears in a burst of light as Theodoric completes his incantation, immediately springing at the conscious archer.

Dog ( Celestial Augment Summoning )

N Small animal
Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; low-light vision, scent; Perception +8
DEFENSE
AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 12 (+1 Dex, +1 natural, +1 size)
hp 8 (1d8+4)
Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +1;
Resist acid 5, cold 5, electricity 5; SR 6;
OFFENSE
Speed 40 ft.
Melee bite +4 (1d4+5)
Space 5 ft.Reach 5 ft.
Special Attacks Smite Evil 1/day (swift action, +Cha bonus to attack, +HD bonus to damage; persists until target dead or creature rests).
STATISTICS
Str 17, Dex 13, Con 19, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6;
Base Atk 0; CMB 2; CMD 13
Feats Skill Focus (Perception)
Skills Acrobatics +1 (+9 jumping), Perception +8, Survival +1 (+5 scent tracking); Racial Modifiers +4 Acrobatics when jumping, +4 Survival when tracking by scent
summoned 10' from archer, charging w/ smite evil
att [roll0]
damage [roll1]
thought the dogs had trip! Should have summoned an eagle.:smallfrown:

Theodoric then follows with a ball of acid. [roll2] firing into melee, not sure about position and soft cover, penalize if needed
damage [roll3]

had a chance sooner than expected

DrK
2015-02-23, 03:33 PM
The two tieflings are butchered horribly. Sorrak chopping one near in half, Illanish and Alisha slashing down the other one. By the west door the ragged looming cultist is chopped down hard as Dante and Korlac cut him down. Theodoric standing near the back points summoning a dog that promptly appears beside a cultist tearing out his throat!

The webbed cultists begin to shout in anger struggling to carve away the thick strands of webbing.

CMB rolls [roll0] [roll1] [roll2]

stack
2015-02-23, 03:52 PM
The dog swallows a chuck of flesh, then savages the cultist on the ground.
Is the cultist dropped by color spray unconscious? If so, CDG.
Otherwise
att [roll0] prone +4 included
damage [roll1]

Theodoric tosses another ball of acid vaguely in the direction of the web.

[roll2] firing into melee, not sure about position and soft cover, penalize if needed
damage [roll3]

Skya
2015-02-25, 12:54 AM
Alisha

With the 2 archers dealt with, Alisha run where the action is.

Double move to be next to Korlac or Dante.

Cleavon
2015-02-25, 01:54 AM
Korlac Svenson

Seeing the webbing still being quite the nuisance for the Cultists, Korlac shrugged and pulled out a Javelin, giving it a toss at the closest Cultist.

Standing my ground and pulling out a Javelin for a quick toss.

Attack
[roll0]

Damage
[roll1]

Smileybastard
2015-02-25, 05:43 AM
Illanish

Illanish head towards the webbed cultists speaking in elvish and gesturing. His arms elongate considerably as he moves in to attack.

Illanish casts long arm then will attack the cultists. from a 10' range, hopefully still outsides the webbing.

Acrobatics to avoid web [roll0]
Attack [roll1]
Damage [roll2]
Attack [roll3]
Damage [roll4]

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-25, 10:46 AM

Rather than deal with the tangle of webs that were currently entangling the cultists, Sorrak decided upon a route most wouldn't consider when thinking of a dwarven combatant. He drops his greatsword to the ground and it clatters upon the carved stone of the cavern floor as he reaches to draw a javelin from his back. He sprints across the room on his stubby legs and positions himself for an attack as best he's able.

Free : Drop Sword
Move : Draw Javelin
Move : Move to a place where I have a clear line of sight to throw a javelin next round.

If there is no where clear to make an attack from due to people in fron, I'd prefer to keep my sword in hand and simply move. Let me know.

AngryCyc
2015-02-25, 07:09 PM
Dante backs up along the wall to make way for the thrower and shooters to aim at the webbed cultists.

DrK
2015-02-26, 12:52 AM
The cultists curse and thrash in the webbing, the wounded one angry and wounded with a javelin in him looking with some growing fear at a glowing dog and Sorrak, the two creatures having just leapt into the massive cloud of webs and killed two of the cultists.

The one in the webbing struggling to get out, the other around the corner and out of sight...

[roll0]

stack
2015-02-26, 12:08 PM
Theodoric directs the dog to dive into the webbing after the remaining cultists, sending a ball of acid as well.

reflex [roll0]

dog
att [roll1]
damage [roll2]

acid splash [roll3]
damage [roll4] acid

"If you would prefer, I can dismiss the spell to allow you to engage more directly. Quite a few cultists here, no evil worms yet though."

Skya
2015-02-26, 01:42 PM
Alisha

Alisha raise her voice and talk to the cultists.

" If you know what's best for you, surrender! If not you will finish like all the other we just killed. Surrender and you will suffer no more harm!"

Intimidate (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/skills/intimidate) vs any one of the alive cultist, if there is still one after all the player have act:
Can't influence his attitude since it take 1 minute of talking, so only trying to demoralize him ( and maybe he will surrender on his own?)
[roll0]
DC: 10+ HD+ Wisdom mod, if succed he is shaken (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/conditions#TOC-Shaken) for 1 round (+1 round for every 5 above the DC)

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-26, 11:34 PM

Hefting his javelin the dwarf attempts to throw it at the last webbed foe.

Action : Throw Javelin
Attack - [roll0]
Damage - [roll1]

DrK
2015-02-27, 02:13 AM
The words fall on literally deaf ears as a dwarf made javelin skewers the last of the men, the acid of Theodoric burning the wounded one to a horrible corrosive death...
The chamber quitens down though you can hear the faint ringing of armour bells from further into the temple..

Cultists have nothing of value
Skeletons have broken chainmail and rusted weapons
Tieflings have str+2 comp longbows, chain shirts.
Potions (infernal healing, gravity arrow), 55gp, gold ring (100gp)

Cleavon
2015-02-27, 03:29 AM
Korlac Svenson

Sneers at the now deceased cultists, and one of his ears perks up a bit and he turns his head to look in the direction of possible new arrivals.

"Grab what you will and lets see if we can find anything else out...sounds like there's more coming, maybe we can give them the slip..or if not set up a trap for them to walk into."

He focused and tried to determine where the footsteps were actually coming from in the echo riddled underground.

Listen check to see if Korlac can determine which door the sound of approaching reinforcements are coming from.

Perception
[roll0]

Skya
2015-02-27, 07:32 AM
Alisha

Sheathing her falchion on her back, Alisha let out a sigh.

" Does anyone is in need of mending before we meet more trouble?"

That being said, she reach for a vial in her bag and drink it.

Drinking a potion of cure light wounds
[roll0]

AngryCyc
2015-02-27, 08:35 AM
Dante sifts around through the bodies until he recovers his dagger he missed with. He cleans his weapons off on the clothes of the fallen and gives back the staff. "Which way now?"

Smileybastard
2015-02-27, 08:35 AM
Illanish

Illanish does look to have a fairly serious wound. "I am somewhat injured, but will survive."
He looks for a place to hide to ambush the enemy.

stack
2015-02-27, 12:07 PM
"I am unharmed. How long should we wait for them to send more guards? If they take their time and mass themselves, they may be able to surround us or at least wear us down. If they send more small groups to investigate, however, then we have an advantage. I wish we know more about their numbers." He scratches the celestial hound behind the ear before it fades from existence.

Smileybastard
2015-02-27, 12:50 PM
Illanish

Illanish smiles. "We could rush them."

Skya
2015-02-27, 08:56 PM
Alisha

Alisha pause for a few seconds while trying to listen.

Perception: [roll0] to know from wich direction the sounds are coming and if they are closing on us or not.

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-27, 09:57 PM

As the last of the webbed cultists is downed the dwarf wastes no time in running over to retrieve his sword. More bells could be heard jingling off in the distances somewhere and he had no plans to be caught either unaware or unarmed. He slides the blade along one of the cloaks from the downed archers but only succeeds in smearing the blood down the length of the weapon rather than cleaning it. Shrugging at the site of it he moseys over to retrieve his javelin from the corpse of the impaled man while the others tend to their wounds or sift through the gear. Once he has everything of his he'll assist in piling up the noteworthy equipment from the downed foes... if no one else lays claim to the arrows he'll add them to his own.

Bounty Hunter
2015-02-27, 10:01 PM

"We could rush them."

"Ha! Now there's someone who's got sand. Love the enthusiasm." Despite his chuckle and rather loud comments, the dwarf does try to get a bearing on which way the noises might be coming from.

Perception : [roll0]

Smileybastard
2015-02-27, 11:46 PM
Illanish

Illanish takes the opportunity to listen as well.

Perception [roll0]

Bounty Hunter
2015-03-01, 10:50 AM

With his sword in hand, Sorrak enters the room from which the archers had came and searches it for anything of note.

http://i.imgur.com/gFrjnxF.png

stack
2015-03-02, 11:29 AM
Theodoric stays close to the others, ready to assist while also keeping them between himself and the sounds.

Cleavon
2015-03-02, 07:24 PM
Korlac Svenson

Shook his head and stalked after Sorrack, waving for the rest of the party to follow them, no sense is splitting up, especially if they were attracting more attention.

Bounty Hunter
2015-03-02, 07:58 PM

"Looks like nothin' more than a store room used for bunks." The dwarf calls over his shoulder as he investigates the room.

Smileybastard
2015-03-02, 08:41 PM
Illanish

Illanish follows and searches the room for any indication of what they are dealing with.

Perception [roll0]

DrK
2015-03-08, 03:05 PM
Sorrack ducks into the right hand room searching about kicking over the three small beds and smashing the table in half as he searches the room hastily. The table had a set of leather armour pinned across it, tools an pins strewn across the table as the detailing of a savage looking locust was half way through. Kicking over the left hand bed reveals a pouch pinned to the base of the bed, platinum crowns stamped with the faces of Cheliaxan arch devils pours out...

A broken set of MW leather armour
A pouch with 100 pp (from Cheliax explaining the pictures)
A gold and electrum necklace ~100gp

Searching the other room now filled with stray webbing and a dead cultists its pretty bare. Blankets on the floor, crude spears and clubs leant against the walls and a single fire pit in the centre with cooking chunks of unknown meat. At the far end of the room is shrine arranged around a clay figure of a strange half man half mantis creature holding a scythe and the symbol on the wall that was emlazoned onto the door..

http://pathfinderwiki.com/mediawiki/images/thumb/8/87/Deskari.png/150px-Deskari.png

Looking further up the passageway you can all see a double door with a crude massive chain keeping closed on the left. A single door on the right that looks similar to the rest you can see and an ornate and impressive looking double door festooned with runic inscriptions in Abysaal and pictures or insectile demons feasting on humanoid forms.

http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz225/KHolbourn/AgeWorms/Deskari2.png

Bounty Hunter
2015-03-08, 03:15 PM

Sorrak slowly leads the way as the party approaches the set of double doors minding the floor for any sort of traps. He keeps his sword ready and his mind focused as they reach the point between the two doors on the left and the single one on the right. "Which way do ya think?"

Smileybastard
2015-03-08, 04:07 PM
Illanish

Illanish looks into the area, scimitar in his hand. "I would think left is more important being two doors, lets try that."

Skya
2015-03-08, 06:38 PM
Alisha

Alisha follow the dwarf without a word. This was a more stern and harsh situation then what she was used to. After getting to the doors she answered to Illanish.

" Left is as good as any other choice. Let's go."

She get in position, ready to open the deer when every one is ready, her falchion in hand.

Bounty Hunter
2015-03-08, 08:29 PM

Sorrak inspects the chain to see what would need to be done to open the passage on the lefthand side.

Smileybastard
2015-03-08, 08:38 PM
Illanish

Illanish moves into position where he can be ready to move through the door or attack anything coming out.

Cleavon
2015-03-08, 10:00 PM
Korlac Svenson

Kept behind Sorrack, nodding to Ilanish when he suggested the double doors.

"Might be something chained up inside of there..."

He moved to the other side of the door, ready to attack if anything should happen.

AngryCyc
2015-03-09, 08:18 AM
Dante follows suit, readying an attack against any more incoming cultists.

stack
2015-03-09, 10:53 AM
Theodoric follows, watching for any sign of enchantment as they go. detect magic, recasting as needed to keep it going

Skya
2015-03-09, 11:12 AM
Alisha

As every one look ready, Alisha open the left door.

DrK
2015-03-09, 03:44 PM
All it takes is a solid thunk of a weapon to tear the chain off the door before Alisha swings the door open. The room beyond stinks, a wave of sharp musk and chitinous cast offs washing over you as with a hissing the massive 15ft long giant mantis rears up, claws and mandibles trembling. Its exoskeleton marked with runes and sigils and metallic studs and spikes nailed into the chitin...

Room is 30 by 30
Large mantis is at the back

PCs go first

Smileybastard
2015-03-09, 06:27 PM
Illanish

Illanish gestures with his left hand as he speaks in elvish, a blue glow encircling him, and races into the room in an acrobatic blur and around the giant mantis.

Standard action to cast shield +4 AC for 1 minute.
swift action to enter spell dance +10 move, +2 AC vs AOO for 1 minute.

He then moves as far around the creature as he can and is willing to take an AoO.

Cleavon
2015-03-09, 06:47 PM
Korlac Svenson

Looked at the creature they had uncovered, and raised up his double axe to point at the thing as it rose up to show them it's imposing rune scarred chitin.

"See, something like that."

Shrugging his shoulders he charged in at the thing, knowing it would be best to get the drop on it and do take it down quickly.

Charge the thing, it hasn't attacked yet so Sneak attack incoming.

Attack

Damage
[roll][1d8+3

Skya
2015-03-09, 07:09 PM
Alisha

Alisha stare at the creature, eyes wide with surprise. She tighten her grip on her falchion and whisper some words of encouragement to herself.

" The blessings of Desna are upon you. Prove your valor."

She charge the creature, following Illanish and Korlac.

Charge and power attack.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Bounty Hunter
2015-03-09, 11:36 PM

"That's one helluva pet!" The dwarf mutters as he skirts alongside those charging into the room and finds himself a spot in the fray.

Damage : [roll5]

stack
2015-03-10, 03:39 PM
Theodoric studies the creature, immediately relaying anything he knows while sending another pitiful ball of acid toward it. knowledge [roll0]+2 if arcana or religion (seems unlikely)
acid splash because the only useful spells left are AOE and save or suck (rather not waste them on a wounded single target unless things get bad) [roll1]
damage[roll2]acid

DrK
2015-03-11, 04:31 PM
THe beast is clearly some sort of fiendish mantis, one that has been studded with metallic spikes to and plates to augment its toughness and to lend it an air of fearseomeness. Theoderic is aware that these beasts are fast, with long lashing claws that can savage an tear at the unwary! Illanish is the first to feel its sting as she is slashed at as she moves in, a glowing shield of force springing up beside her.

Korlac, Sorrak and Alisha are far less subtle as they all sprint in towards the beast weapons flashing, only Alisha finding a gap between the metal studded chitinous plates. The beast lashes around, scissor like claws lashing out at both Alisha and Sorrak, a mouth filled with poisonous fangs lunging towards Korlac...

Alisha [roll0] dam [roll1]
Sorrack [roll2] dam [roll3]
Korlac [roll4] dam [roll5] + Fort DC15 or [roll6] strenth for 6 rounds. 1 save to stop.

Cleavon
2015-03-11, 06:32 PM
Korlac Svenson

Let out a howl of pain, mentally noting the feeling of being bitten by a huge fiendish insect. New experiences, how wonderful. Luckily he didn't feel any worse for wear, except for the blood so any venom the thing had must not have gotten into his blood stream, yet.

In an effort to not take another bite from the thing he lined himself up with Illanish in an attempt to make short work of it.

5 foot step if I have to in order to flank with Illanish.

Attack1
[roll0]

Damage1
[roll1]

Sneak Attack1
[roll2]

Attack2
[roll3]

Damage2
[roll4]

Sneak Attack2
[roll5]

Skya
2015-03-11, 06:50 PM
Alisha (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1106233)

Alisha scream as her flesh was rend by the razor-sharp claw of the creature.

The half-orc take a defensive stance and whisper a prayer to her goddes.

Casting defensively, no attack of opportunity.
Concentration check DC 17: [roll0]
If i succed: Cure light wounds [roll1]
If not, the spell is still expended.

After her spell is cast, Alisha try to flank the mantis with Illanish

On the side closer to flank with Illanish

stack
2015-03-11, 07:22 PM
Theodoric begins summoning a diversion to hopefully take some hits for his allies. summoning a celestial eagle adjacent to the creature Eagle ( Celestial AugmentSummoning )

N Small animal
Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; low-light vision; Perception +10
DEFENSE
AC 14, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+2 Dex, +1 natural, +1 size)
hp 7 (1d8+3)
Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +2;
Resist acid 5, cold 5, electricity 5; SR 6;

OFFENSE
Speed 10 ft., fly 80 ft. (average)
Melee 2 talons +5 (1d4)+2, bite +5 (1d4+2)
Space 2-1/2 ft.Reach 0 ft.
Special Attacks Smite Evil 1/day (swift action, +Cha bonus to attack, +HD bonus to damage; persists until target dead or creature rests).

STATISTICS
Str 14, Dex 15, Con 16, Int 2, Wis 15, Cha 7;
Base Atk 0; CMB 1; CMD 13
Feats Weapon Finesse
Skills Fly +8, Perception +10; Racial Modifiers +8 Perception

Smileybastard
2015-03-11, 10:18 PM
Illanish

Illanish collapses to the ground as the creatures claw slashes him,

Bounty Hunter
2015-03-14, 11:06 AM

"No you went and done it!!" The dwarf screams, recoiling from the blow and anger flashes across his face as his eyes narrow at the beast. He thrusts as hard as he can with his sword before taking a quick step back to better dance around his opponent.

Power Attack

Then take a five foot step back away from the creature if possible.

DrK
2015-03-15, 03:25 AM
The crazed demonic infused mantis rears up as one of the heroes falls, blood pouring out Illanish's savaged torso. Alisha steps back, her wounds sealing up as magic infuses them. At the back of the room near the door Theodoric begins a summon, a glowing shape starting to form.

The two hulking fighters, Sorrak and Korlac chop and hew at the creature with great chitin crushing swings, sadly the double bladed axe bounces off but the dwarf's blade strikes true!

The mantis hisses savagely again, claws lashing at the two attackers before biting the dwarf trying to tear his head off!

Its taken 26 damage now

Claw korlac [roll0] dam [roll1]
Claw sorrak [roll2] dam [roll3]
Bite Sorrak [roll4] dam [roll5] fort DC15 or [roll6] Str for 6 rounds, 1 save stops

Cleavon
2015-03-15, 07:42 AM
Korlac Svenson

Felt that slash across his back as he spun around to whip his axe back at the thing, letting out a howl of pain as his axe flashed once at the monster and he pitched into a roll to get himself to safety before the thing took him down.

One attack on the mantis, then tumbling away.

Attack
[roll0]

Damage
[roll1]

Acrobatics
[roll2]

Tumbling as far away as I can in one move action without taking any minuses.

stack
2015-03-15, 01:04 PM
The now formed eagle dives toward the beast, golden beak and talons seeking purchase as silver wings blur in motion.
smite evil (+0 att, +1 damage)
Talon
[roll]1d4)+3

Talon [roll1]
[roll]1d4)+3[/roll

Bite [roll2]
[roll]1d4)+3[/roll,

Theodoric readies another spell, prepared to blind the creature before it can strike again.ready to cast glitterdust, targeted to minimize friendly fire, DC 18

Skya
2015-03-15, 01:33 PM
Alisha
AC 17
HP 9/19

Alisha move foward, trying to put herself in an advantageous position, and strike the fiendish creature with all her strength.

5 ft step closer, trying to flank with Sorrak or the celestial eagle.
[roll0] (+2 if i manage to be in flanking position)
[roll1]

Bounty Hunter
2015-03-16, 10:29 PM

Five foot step diagonally forward continuing my slow circle around the creature.

Power Attack

DrK
2015-03-17, 01:18 AM
Korlac whirld around hacking through one its spindly legs before doing a diving roll to the other side of the room. Alisha and the eagle leap in, the eagle slashing at the armoured beast finding a chink in the chitin.

Even as the eagle distracts it Sorrak steps up, sword falling in a great arc that shears into the monster chopping it in half. The claws and legs spasm briefly before the creature expires...

Skya
2015-03-17, 04:59 AM
Alisha

Alisha stare at the creature for a moment, before realising Illanish was in need of help. She walk hastely to him and whisper a prayer to her goddess.

[roll0]

Smileybastard
2015-03-17, 05:11 AM
Illanish

Illanish looks to the fallen beast and slowly rises. "Thank you very much," he says to Alisha with a smile and a nod.

Cleavon
2015-03-17, 07:32 AM
Korlac Svenson

Pitched into a roll and when he ended he was seated against one of the walls, one arm awash with his blood but still able to cling to consciousness pretty well. He reached into his belt pouch and produced a small bottle, tearing the cork out with his teeth and then raising it up as he spit out the cork.

"Nicely done. Now we know why they had this door chained up."

He downed the potion and then stood and shuddered a bit as he felt the healing properties mend his wounds.

[roll0]

"Yeesh. Feels good once it's over but I'll never get used to the feelin' of my skin knittin' back together."

stack
2015-03-17, 11:05 AM
Theodoric watches the corpse for any signs that it is less than fully expired. "In the future, perhaps it would be best not to charge savage beasts that can be contained by a door. I suppose we ought search the room while we are here. Do we have the resources to continue?"

Bounty Hunter
2015-03-17, 03:05 PM

Sorrak stands over the beast, sword in hand, as it falls to the ground in two seperate crumpling masses. He hefts he blade and hacks it in the head once more for good measure. Blood from both the foe and from himself trickle between the pads of his armor and stain it a deep red color. As the thrill of combat begins to subside he looks around to see what shape his companions might be in after such a fearsome foe.

Hit Points : 26/40
Rage Spent : 2/10

Smileybastard
2015-03-17, 03:33 PM
Illanish

Illanish gestures, speaks magic words and looks around the room carefully as well as at the beast to see if there is anything of interest.

Casts detect magic
Perception [roll0]

DrK
2015-03-17, 04:56 PM
Looking around with his witch sight there is nothing of value in the room. Only the corpse of the beast radiates with faint magic suggestive of its quasi unnatural origin. The others looking around can find only remnants of shed chitin and a few gnawed upon bones...

Standing by the door Theodoric can muffled sounds and indistinct voices from the ornate double doors that stood at the end of the corridor...

Skya
2015-03-17, 05:17 PM
Alisha smile at Illanish when he stand up.

" No problem. Anyone else is in need of healing?"

Smileybastard
2015-03-17, 05:17 PM
Illanish

"I don't see anything unusual in here other than that things corpse."

Bounty Hunter
2015-03-17, 07:15 PM

"Bit chewed up over here I'm afraid." Sorrak grunts noticing the literal teeth marks lining his armor in several places.

Cleavon
2015-03-17, 07:18 PM
Korlac Svenson

Looked at the empty bottle and tossed it to the far end of the room where it smashed with a lovely little tinkling of glass.

"I should get my money back on that one."

With a groan he pulled himself up to his feet and wobbled a little, hefting his axe he gave it a practice swing, and a look of pain came across his face. He turned to Alisha and nodded.

"I think that potion I bought was watered down...so if you've got some more healing, I wouldn't say no."

Skya
2015-03-17, 07:27 PM
Alisha

Looking at both warrior, Alisha walk up to the other half-orc and touch his wounds while praying to her goddess.

Cure Light Wounds
[roll0]

Then, she open her bag and get 3 vials out. She give one to Sorrak and one to Korlac.

"Drink that if think you really need it, you should feel better."

She drink the other.

Give a potion of cure light wounds(1d8+1) to Sorrak and Korlac.

Drink a potion of cure light wounds herself.
[roll1]

Cleavon
2015-03-17, 07:40 PM
Korlac Svenson

Felt a little better, working his shoulders a bit to get the stiffness of the newly knitted flesh out of them. He nodded and took the potion, eyeing it before he pulled the cork and tipped it back.

[roll0]

As he felt the healing wash over him again he reached a foot out and kicked the cleaved corpse of the monster.

"I think if they don't have any more of these we should be fine eh?"

Skya
2015-03-17, 07:49 PM
Alisha

Smiling to Korlac, Alisha answer to him.

" Let's hope they don't have monster even worst then this."

stack
2015-03-18, 07:49 PM
Theodoric waves the others to silence, passing a whisper. "Voices, beyond the door. Wait for them, or advance? Either way I can try to blind any that are grouped together."

Skya
2015-03-19, 07:44 AM
Alisha

Alisha approach Theodoric to listen. He whisper:

" We could wait for them here and try to device an ambush."

stack
2015-03-19, 11:04 AM
Theodoric nods and stands back, readying a spell to hinder any groups that opened the door. 5' from door, ready action to color spray when it is opened

Skya
2015-03-19, 05:12 PM
Alisha

Alisha stand in the doorway leading to the beast chamber. She talk low to the other member of the group.

"Sorrak, Korlac, i guess you guys will be a better choice for the front line."

Then she take her falchion and prepare for the upcoming ennemies.

Ready action to strike if an ennemy come close to me.

Bounty Hunter
2015-03-19, 11:49 PM

Sorrak takes the potion eagerly and downs the entire thing before tucking the empty vial into one of the pouches at his belt. Readying his sword he moves closer to the door indicated and listens for the foe supposedly on the way.

Drink Healing Potion : [roll1]

Cleavon
2015-03-19, 11:57 PM
Korlac Svenson

Nodded as people began to take positions, he gripped his axe, feeling much better but still a little worse for wear. He got next to Sorrack and got ready to participate in the ambush if the enemy did come this way.

Move next to Sorrack and ready an action to attack anyone who comes within reach.

Smileybastard
2015-03-20, 06:14 AM
Illanish

Illanish stands behind the pack waiting, sword at the ready.

DrK
2015-03-26, 05:09 PM
After 2 minutes of slow agonising waiting the double doors suddenly fly open revealing the arena like chamber beyond. The long chamber is surrounded on all sides by a balcony perched twenty feet above the floor, torches of red light lining the balcony lighting the dim area. In front the balcony houses a large viewing box with a sloped floor and ostentatious chairs. A huge stone statue of the insectoid locust god clutching weapons stands in the centre of the chamber a fist sized ruby affixed to it head. A thick layer of blood stained sand covers the floor and the walls are all decorated with red tapestries bearing the locust symbols of Desksri.

As the doors swing open they reveal the motley crew of enemie's facing you on the sandy floor of the arena. At the front of the enemy queue are 3 of the heavily armed tieflings with their cruelly spiked armour and scythes. Standing 10ft behind them is a blond women in heavy chainmail clutching a mace, one arm draped around the neck of a massive and hulking plate armoured half orc whose form shimmers and blurs.

Behind them all is a strange looking and hideous creature. Insectoid and vile looking with 6 long legs sprouting from its thorax. Humanoid hands clutching a long scythe and the compound eyes glimmering with a cold and evil intelligence!

http://pathfinderwiki.com/mediawiki/images/thumb/9/94/Deskari.jpg/250px-Deskari.jpg

Players won the group initiative

Smileybastard
2015-03-26, 05:20 PM
Illanish

"I am still in pretty rough shape from the last fight, but I shall strive to not get hit." He grins as he waves his hand and speaks words in ancient elvish and a swirling magical barrier surrounds him.

Casts Shield.

Bounty Hunter
2015-03-27, 09:57 AM

"Right... what's the plan then fellas?" Sorrak mutters to his companions.

Hit Points : 32/40

stack
2015-03-27, 11:10 AM
When the door opens, Theodoric lets loose the spell he has been holding for far too long, sending a cloud of shining dust toward the lead tieflings.using held action to cast glitterdust (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/g/glitterdust), DC 18

"Attack or withdraw, either way this will help."
Without waiting to see the result of his spell, he closes just enough to engulf the enemy in a noxious cloud, blocking their sight and sickening them.cloud of seasickness (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/c/cloud-of-seasickness) cast using arcane bond, DC 18

Skya
2015-03-27, 11:22 AM
Alisha

"That's a good question, Sorrak...."

Alisha raise her falchion, ready to strike.

Ready action to strike if an opponent come in melee range.
power attack:
[roll0]
[roll1]

Knowledge to identify the big insectoid creature (I'm pretty sure it's plane, but i'll roll more just in case):
Plane: [roll2]
Arcana: [roll3]
Religion: [roll4]

Cleavon
2015-03-27, 05:04 PM
Korlac Svenson

Seeing Theodoric toss his spells into the room at the various enemies he grinned and looked to Sorrack and Alisha, shrugging his wide shoulders.

"Well, lets see if they come stumbling out of that mess and we can chop them down."

Takes a place next to Alisha, wary of the various effects inside the room and readies an action to attack if an enemy comes within melee range.

Attack
[roll0]

Damage
[roll1]

DrK
2015-03-28, 04:07 AM
Spells erupt as Theodoric glows with magical power, a glittering cloud engulfing most of the enemy before the massive vaulted chamber with the insectoid statue fills with foul brine smelling clouds and the sounds of retching can be heard! Korlac, Alisha and Sorrak form a front line as Illanish summons a glowing shield. Dante screams in fear fleeing from the insectoid cleric!

Not seen or heard from AngryCyc since 9th march

Two of the tieflings come barelling out of the mist swinging their scythes, one runs into an axe and falchion, dull meaty thuds as Sorrak and Alisha chop one down before the creature attacks Alisha, blow weakened by the choking and spluttering.

PA [roll0] dam [roll1]

The woman staggers out retching and coughing, pointing her gauntleted fist at Korlac, a single imperative "HOLD"! The half orc reacts differently, bounding out of the fog drinking a potion as he swells and thickens, muscles growing!

Deep in the fog Theoderic hears insectoid clicks but with a familiar cadence. A summoning spell is being cast!

Andras casts Hold person at Korlac DC15 will
Garras comes out of fog and drinks Bulls strength
In the fog Theldrik starts summon 3

Cleavon
2015-03-28, 08:13 AM
Korlac Svenson

Felt that spell wash over him and as his eyes widened and he felt the magic slough off of him with the greasy feeling that made his skin crawl he growled out and took a step back, grabbing up a potion from his belt and downing it, he gripped his axe and looked at the combatants before them, looking for a good spot to get in a sneaky chop of his axe.

Step back five feet (if necessary) and retrieve and potion of Shield of Faith from my belt and drink it. Looking for a good spot to flank next turn if possible.

Skya
2015-03-28, 09:33 AM
Alisha
HP: 11/19
AC: 17

Alisha grunt as the scythe rake her armor, but she counter attack with all her strength.

Power attack
[roll0]
[roll1]

5 foot step behind Sorrak after the attack.

Smileybastard
2015-03-28, 09:39 AM
Illanish

Illanish dances over to the remaining tiefling and swings a graceful slicing blow to the fiend.

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]
Attack [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

Bounty Hunter
2015-03-28, 02:08 PM

Sorrak tries to use the cover spells to his advantage and rushes towards his nearest foe.

If a foe can be reached without moving or via a 5 foot step:
Power Attack

If no foe within 5 ft step then I cannot power attack and these numbers become:
Attack : 25
Damage : 11

stack
2015-03-29, 01:01 PM
Theodoric steps back toward the entrance of the room, ready to cover a retreat if needed, having little else to contribute. ready to use obscuring mist if we need to flee. Pretty much nothing else to meaningfully contribute since I think most tieflings have acid resistance.

DrK
2015-03-30, 02:38 PM
Theoderic and Korlac both step back, Korlac drinkinga potion that leaves his skin tingling and glowing a with dull blue colour. Second later Alisha's blow is parried before Illanish and Sorrack drive weapons into the Tiefling leaving it toppling to the ground dying swiftly. The half orc grunts and wades into the fight, flail swinging and twirling as he smashes at Sorrak, his hatred of dwarves racially driven!

Behind him his slightly dubious wife hisses and cackles pointing at the dancing spell dancer whilst dooming her to a brutal death!

Walk up to Sorrack
Hit him [roll0] damage [roll1]

DOOOOOM on Illanish Will DC 14

The mist shudders slightly before it parts as a massive and angry looking ape rushes out crackling with fiendish energy! He bounds up towards Sorrack, Alisha and Illanish claws outstretched and teeth dripping venom and filled with abysaal rage.

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp154/Mystincloud/HorridApe-1.jpg

Within the mist the chanting continues as Theldrik the inesectoid cleric begins to cast yet one more spell! Safe from within the mist, the gulping of a potion...

Theldrikv- drinks a potion
THe summoned Dire Ape double moves out of the mist [roll2] Vs 18 or its a sick Ape

Smileybastard
2015-03-30, 02:46 PM
Illanish

Illanish feels the fear wash over him, but he shakes it off as he flanks the half-orc and slashes.

Will Save [roll0]

Attack [roll1] I forgot the +2 to flank, but was not needed.
Damage [roll2]
Attack [roll3]
Damage [roll4]

Skya
2015-03-30, 04:12 PM
Alisha
HP: 11/19
AC: 17

Seeing the fiendish ape and the big half-orc charge in, Alisha fear the worst for her already wounded group. She reach in her component pouch while praying to Desna.

5ft step to the best position.

Color spray (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/c/color-spray), 15ft cone toward the ape and the half orc, trying to not include any allies.

Will save DC 14 , affected creatures count as having -3 HD thanks to Awesome Display (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/oracle/mysteries/paizo---oracle-mysteries/heavens).

Cleavon
2015-03-30, 10:18 PM
Korlac Svenson

Can't help but gawk as the color spewed forth from Alishas hand and swept over the half-orc and the Ape, the blast nearly stealing his vision but he managed to keep himself together.

"Now that's the stuff, hit 'em where it hurts!"

Stepped up again and this time he felt much more confident, even with his leathers still stained with blood.

5 foot step back up to the half-orc next to Sorrack. Full attack, hope he is blind so I can get free sneak attack (As well as immediate action study for dealing sneak attack damage!)

Attack1
[roll0]

Damage1
[roll1]

Sneak Attack1 (If applicable, +1 damage for study.)
[roll2]

Attack2
[roll3]

Damage2
[roll4]

Sneak Attack2 (If applicable, +1 damage for study.)
[roll5]

stack
2015-03-31, 07:18 AM
Theodoric maneuvers to launch a ball of acid at the half-orc, wagering that at least he would not have a fiendish resistance to corrosion. att [roll0]
damage [roll1] acid

apply penalties as needed

Bounty Hunter
2015-04-01, 09:27 AM

Sorrak spits blood from his mouth and fire burns behind his eyes once the orc swings at him. An orcs racial hatred of his kind and natural tendency towards fury was commendable, but the creature had never crossed path with a Slatebreaker before and was about to be given a lesson in their ferocity. "Prepare to meet yer end cur!"

Swift : Enter Rage
Power Attack
Attack : [roll0] (Bonus vs Orcs applied)

Attack : [roll2] (Bonus vs Orcs applied)
Rage Spent : 3/10

DrK
2015-04-01, 03:39 PM
An acidic ball flies through the melee missing everything before everyone is blinded briefly by a great geyser of colours from Alisha, sadly though the enemy emerge from the rainbow unblinded!

Seconds later Ilanish slides in blade slicing into the orc's chest before Korlac spins his double bladed axe around burying it in the orc's face leaving the creature choking to death on the blood soaked remains of its face as it topples down. Sorrak steps up, blade flashing as he slices into the fiendish ape, blood pouring forth!

The ape hisses back, claws battering at Sorrak and Korlac. Andras screams as her husband falls down dead, her hand outstretched as a vapourous beam of darkness strikes at Alisha!

Fiend monkey
[roll0] dam [roll1] vs Sorrak
[roll2] dam [roll3] vs Korlac

Andras - dread bolt vs Alisha
[roll4] Damage [roll5] + sickened 1 round Will DC15 for negate sicken and half damage

In the clouds of brine there are more drinking sounds as the mantis readies for war!

Smileybastard
2015-04-01, 07:26 PM
Illanish

Illanish seeing the huge monster ape attack his comrades moves towards the ape, his blade swinging in a crimson circle.

Flank if possible
Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]
Attack [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

Cleavon
2015-04-01, 11:49 PM
Korlac Svenson

Grinned as he saw the formidable looking half-orc fall, but just as soon he felt that slam of a monkeys paw that jarred him and he even felt fresh blood well up from where it's claws had dug in. He grimaced and stepped up to the thing, prepared to take it down so they could concentrate on the two spell casters.

Full attack on the Fiendish Ape, 5 foot step to flank if needed. I figure between Ilanish having a move action he can take before swinging and my being able to take a 5 foot step we can get into a flank with one another.

Attack1
[roll0] (+2 if flanking) (+1 damage on dealing sneak attack damage for immediate study)

Damage1
[roll1]

Sneak Attack1 (If applicable)
[roll2]

Attack2
[roll3] (+2 if flanking) (+1 to hit and damage if first attack granted immediate action study, if first attack missed, but this one dealt sneak attack damage +1 damage only)

Damage2
[roll4]

Sneak Attack2 (If applicable)
[roll5]

Bounty Hunter
2015-04-02, 09:41 AM

Sorrak tries his best to recover from the blow and swings at the large ape creature.

Maintain Rage
Power Attack

Hit Points : 24/40
Rage Spent : 4/10

stack
2015-04-02, 10:59 AM
Theodoric readies another acid splash, waiting for Andras to cast again.ready action to disrupt casting
[roll0]
damage [roll1] acid

Skya
2015-04-03, 03:48 PM
Alisha

Alisha, angered that her spell did nothing at all, strike the fiendish beast with all her strength.

Power attack:
[roll0]
[roll1]