PDA

View Full Version : Looking for information on a game

Ksheep
2015-02-03, 08:09 PM
While cleaning out a closet, we came across a couple unopened copies of a game called "Movie Time!", made in 2002 by Jim Wilkinson and Screenplay Games, Inc. Unfortunately, I cannot find much information about it online. BoardGameGeek doesn't have an entry for it, and while it did have a website, it appears that the site has since gone down (although I can still access cached versions).

From what I can tell, it appears to be a Trivial Pursuit style game, with movie quotes and/or trivia for questions. Does anyone have any more information on it? What sort of value might they have? They are both First Edition copies, and one is signed and unopened.

Brother Oni
2015-02-04, 07:32 AM
The site still appears to be up for me: link (http://www.screenplaygames.com/).

As you've said, it's basically an 'identify the movie' game based on quotes and lines from films, the cards having additional clues like main casr, date of release, etc.

You could try searching on Ebay to see if there's anybody selling it for an idea of worth.

Ksheep
2015-02-04, 11:14 AM
Yeah, I managed to get the page to load properly now. Wasn't working at all earlier. Seems it was an issue with the DNS server I was using. Looking at Ebay, I only found one listing, although it's an opened copy, and it looks like it's been sitting there for quite some time.