PDA

View Full Version : Eldritch Claws + Other Abilities

j_spencer93
2015-02-04, 12:03 AM
Ok so just wondering if eldritch claws counts as a natural attack?
Also what happens if you have unarmed damage, eldritch blast, and a normal claw damage when using eldrtich claws + beast strike?

Snowbluff
2015-02-04, 12:07 AM
Beast Strike + Eldritch Claws = Unarmed + Unarmed + Eldritch Blast damage.
The Eldritch Claws are Natural Weapons.

j_spencer93
2015-02-04, 12:09 AM
ok claws of the overfiend increase your natural weapons by one die size, so would that be my eldritch claws + the unarmed strike that gets added into eldritch claws?

Snowbluff
2015-02-04, 12:13 AM
ok claws of the overfiend increase your natural weapons by one die size, so would that be my eldritch claws + the unarmed strike that gets added into eldritch claws?

It's iffy. The damage on the claws doesn't scale with the chart.

Oh, as a note, it would be better to have size bonuses to your unarmed strike and more warlock levels for Eldritch Blast.

j_spencer93
2015-02-04, 12:19 AM
ya i know it would have been actually. This is for an NPC i am not to worried about having it more powerful really, although i might change my mind on that.

Necroticplague
2015-02-04, 04:06 AM

Your Unarmed damage would increase, increasing the damage of your Eldritch Claws. The eldritch blast portion of the formula would not go up, since Eldritch Blast doesn't scale with size.

j_spencer93
2015-02-04, 04:10 AM
ok thank you that was what i was thinking would happen, since eldritch claws do not progress like claws.
So with that ability and corrupted template my unarmed strike increase by 2 dice?

j_spencer93
2015-02-04, 05:31 AM
could you mix feats like mortalbane, maximize, or empower spell-like ability with eldritch claws?

Necroticplague
2015-02-04, 06:14 AM
ok thank you that was what i was thinking would happen, since eldritch claws do not progress like claws.
So with that ability and corrupted template my unarmed strike increase by 2 dice?
As far as I see, yes.

could you mix feats like mortalbane, maximize, or empower spell-like ability with eldritch claws? Nope. Eldritch claws aren't an SLA. You can get your wolverine on even in an AMF.

Snowbluff
2015-02-04, 09:29 AM
I would also suggest picking up Mighty Arms so you can Wield a Battle Fist to buff your unarmed Damage. Oh, and a Fang Ring.

j_spencer93
2015-02-04, 01:43 PM
As far as I see, yes.
Nope. Eldritch claws aren't an SLA. You can get your wolverine on even in an AMF.

well that is a bonus alteast