PDA

View Full Version : Let's Make A Demon Lord's Consort!

ThatOneShrroth
2015-02-04, 07:17 PM
Right, so this a bit of an odd one, I'm sure. I'll try to make this as brief as possible. My first Pathfinder game was about one year ago, and I played a dhampir Tetori Monk. Throughout the course of the game, the party was transformed into various creatures as the threat in the game changed to something far more intimidating, thanks to one of the players breaking reality by trying to wish a curse off of an artifact she found, which unleashed the godly fellow inside of the artifact). The summoned succubus turned into what was basically an upgraded version of herself (omnibus), and my Dhampir got turned into a Shrroth, albeit a slightly nerfed one with no natural armor. (Seriously, her AC with the natural armor was absolutely stupid.) Sadly, the game never had a proper ending and was dropped. However, I'm taking what happened in that game and starting a new campaign, and the characters from Ye Old Campaign will be showing up in this one, including the shrroth grappler.

Being that she's as formidable as she is, and that a few years have passed since the conclusion of the previous game (and the fact that the characters were mythic), she's now a level 20/ Mythic Tier 8 or 9 (haven't decided yet) character. Monk (Tetori) 10/ Tentacle Master 10 (It's a homebrew class focused on using natural attacks, with the ability to regrow aforementioned tentacles in the case that they're lopped off.)// Mythic Tier 8 or 9 Champion.

She's using the base stats for a shrroth (28, 10, 27, 14, 16, 18), but she has her own gear, class levels, mythic tiers, and so on. That said, I have no idea which feats I should give her just yet...Her grapples are extremely potent, and she obviously has a constrict with all six of them. In terms of background information...She worships Lamashtu, despises vampires (being a former dhampir herself...), and has a few ways of attacking. Six tentacles, unarmed strikes, talons, and a bite attack. She doesn't really do anything in the way of magic, though she does have a Mythic See Invisibility permanencied on her. She married the party omnibus near the end of the campaign, and they went on to assist Lamashtu and her armies in overthrowing Nocticula from her throne, with the omnibus seizing the throne. The shrroth now serves as her loving consort.

So, what can you guys offer in terms of ways to build her? She won't be showing up in a fight until bad stuff starts going on, but when she does, I'd like her to have a bit of an impact, and I'm a bit lost right now, due to all of the options.

As a note, one of our common homerules is that any class can take fighter feats, ignoring the fighter level bit and replacing it with character level instead.

So as a summary:

Shrroth, Huge-sized
Level 10 Tetori Monk// Level 10 Tentacle Master// Mythic Tier (Champion) 8 or 9
Unarmed attacker/ Natural attacks/grappler
Can use Alter Self at will
Consort of the (new) demon lord of lust