PDA

View Full Version : Warforged paladin help

maniacalmojo
2015-02-05, 08:14 AM
I am going to be joining a game soon and wanted to make a noble divine warforged melee combatant and was looking favorably into a build featuring the alternate class features for a paladin. The problem is in general i am not really a big fan of paladin due to the multiclass restrictions they have (actually like the code of conduct) and thus have little to no experience playing them effectively.

So, what feats, class options and prestige classes would you use to utilize the first three levels of paladin alt class features for the war-forged?

Smite Construct (Su): You gain the ability to to Smite Constructs, no matter what their alignment. Add Cha bonus to Attack roll and add 1 pont of damage per paladin level.

Durable Will (Su): Gain a bonus equal to your Con modifier to all Will saves. This ability replaces the divine Grace ability.

Repair Damage (Su): If you have a Con score of 12+, you can repair damage equal to your paladin level x your Con modifier each day by ‘Laying on Hands’. The repaired points needn’t be used all at once or on the same construct. This ability does no damage to undead. This replaces the Lay of Hands ability.

atemu1234
2015-02-05, 08:22 AM
Well, you're probably going to want mounted combat, since nothing I see here changes the mount. You'll probably want to invest in Polearms of some sort as well. Me, I'm a fan of the Bec de Corbin.

Darrin
2015-02-05, 09:16 AM
The A Game Paladin (http://community.wizards.com/content/forum-topic/3407376) is worth a look.