PDA

View Full Version : DM gave me total control

Thuphinlok
2015-02-05, 04:35 PM
So I am currently playing a Druid and I took the elemental companion ACF, for an Earth Elemental. We are now lvl 6 and I took Leadership and asked the DM if my AC elemental could become my Cohort, and he said yes. My character is going full support (PRCing into Runecaster), and I was thinking of giving my elemental class levels in Swordsage, possibly going into one of the other ToB PRC's, or something more Earthy. Swordsage is because I don't particularly like the Warblade for my pet rock with his INT of 4. . . and I have tossed around the idea of the crusader for the sheer Tankiness of it, I feel like an earth elemental throwing around fire and shadow is a way cooler image. What does the playground think? Am I missing any particularly thematic classes for an Earth Elemental turned Druid protector?

j_spencer93
2015-02-05, 04:47 PM
there are some earth based prcs that would allow it to have some cool earth abilities (earth dreamer, earth shaker although its dragon magazine, deep diviner, etc)

Hiro Quester
2015-02-05, 07:16 PM
Check out dragon #314. A whole bunch of element-themed options. Including The Earthborn, a cult with interesting beliefs about the earth's role in cosmology. Some nice Druidic flavor there too.

Edit:
Unarmed swordsage with a focus on stone dragon manoevers seems ideal, though.

Thuphinlok
2015-02-05, 09:01 PM
Check out dragon #314. A whole bunch of element-themed options. Including The Earthborn, a cult with interesting beliefs about the earth's role in cosmology. Some nice Druidic flavor there too.

Edit:
Unarmed swordsage with a focus on stone dragon manoevers seems ideal, though.

Unfortunately my DM has vetoed all Dragon Mag stuff :( But I have a good feeling about the swordsage (unarmed) focusing on Stone/Desert/Shadow discipline. He's a cohort to my mage so I am going to try and avoid the caster PRC's like Earth Dreamer, and the such. I was just coming in to see if there was a Melee class that I had over looked for an Earth Elemental character.