PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed Campaign Idea

Th3N3xtGuy
2015-02-05, 08:00 PM
Just a campaign Idea its still is a rough-draft right now. This is my intro for it. Whats your opinion on how I should do it. I have never DMed before so I thought a short campaign would be nice for my first. My inspiration is the game "This War of Mine"

You are not a hero, not a champion of justice, harbinger of doom you are a regular cog in the great machine of the economy. You are in the metropolis of Deacar, a great city that some never left the safety of its walls. Everything you need is in here and if you know where to look anything can be bought. All was like a regular day in this metropolis until it was besieged by the Udines. Whatever brought you to Deacar, rich or poor it doesn't matter you must survive through this siege anyway possible.

Must survive 200 nights
Scavenge for supplies
Fend off Looters/Invaders
About 150 days in the dead in the streets will rise as undead(Taking dragons age idea on areas of massacres and extreme bloodshed attract spirits that will posses bodies creating undead
Random artillery strikes
Probably Cap at level 12

Blackhawk748
2015-02-05, 08:20 PM
Just a campaign Idea its still is a rough-draft right now. This is my intro for it. Whats your opinion on how I should do it. I have never DMed before so I thought a short campaign would be nice for my first. My inspiration is the game "This War of Mine"

You are not a hero, not a champion of justice, harbinger of doom you are a regular cog in the great machine of the economy. You are in the metropolis of Deacar, a great city that some never left the safety of its walls. Everything you need is in here and if you know where to look anything can be bought. All was like a regular day in this metropolis until it was besieged by the Udines. Whatever brought you to Deacar, rich or poor it doesn't matter you must survive through this siege anyway possible.

Must survive 200 nights
Scavenge for supplies
Fend off Looters/Invaders
About 150 days in the dead in the streets will rise as undead(Taking dragons age idea on areas of massacres and extreme bloodshed attract spirits that will posses bodies creating undead
Random artillery strikes
Probably Cap at level 12

Oh this could be fun, gives all the Rogues a chance to use all the fun Cityscape stuff they never get to use.