PDA

View Full Version : Shami-Amourae

Xar Zarath
2015-02-06, 03:35 AM
Hey everyone, I was wondering, is there any lore on Shami-Amourae? I've googled and found some stuff but I also want to know more about her abyssal layer, any servants, etc?

Any information and even homebrew stuff is very much appreciated, thanks!

Karl Aegis
2015-02-06, 04:03 AM
Judging by the name, this thing sounds like the kind of host who is so alien in nature when you ask for fish sticks and potato chips they give you slaad dung, vampire juice salad and fiendish mashed ooze. Yes, they misunderstand you so well they can't even give you the right number of food items.

Belial_the_Leveler
2015-02-06, 04:56 AM
And that's proof you can't judge a demon lady by her name. Shami-Amourae is one of the greater succubi.

DeltaEmil
2015-02-06, 05:34 AM
Shami-Amourae was the first queen of all succubi, and the first consort of Demogorgon, the prince of demons.

Malcanthet coveted her position, so she spun some intrigues and lies to Demogorgon that Shami-Amourae sought to usurp his position (which might in fact have been true).

Demogorgon then deposed his former lover, and rewarded Malcanthet with the position as new queen of the succubi and first consort of the prince of demons, begetting him several monstrous spawns best left unmentioned (one of those horrible beings is Arendagrost, a three-headed abomination with a body made of tentacles). Shami-Amourae was then imprisoned on the 73rd layer of the Abyss, the Wells of Darkness. She plots revenge against Malcanthet. According to some Dragon magazine, Shami-Amourae might have escaped her prison, and is now seeking to amass an army of rebels and traitors to kill her successor and return to her former position of power as the queen of the succubi and consort of mighty Demogorgon, prince of demons (and then perhaps later take revenge upon him).

j_spencer93
2015-02-06, 06:08 AM
Its a dungeon magazine quest to free her btw