PDA

View Full Version : Combining Charge abilities and Prowl

Outback
2015-02-06, 08:46 AM
So, just thinking, there are a number of nice charge improving abilities (ToB -> many maneuvers), Leap Attack, etc. Generally, this is all reserved for one attack (the Charge attack). But if I have the Pounce ability too, does that mean that I can, for example, use the bonus from the Charge boosting attack on all my attacks in the Charge turn?

Psyren
2015-02-06, 09:15 AM
The basic charge bonus does apply to all your attacks in a pounce. As for combining other abilities, you need to specify which one you're looking at, because pounce doesn't necessarily apply to/mix with all of them.

Necroticplague
2015-02-06, 12:51 PM
So, just thinking, there are a number of nice charge improving abilities (ToB -> many maneuvers), Leap Attack, etc. Generally, this is all reserved for one attack (the Charge attack). But if I have the Pounce ability too, does that mean that I can, for example, use the bonus from the Charge boosting attack on all my attacks in the Charge turn?

Depends on the exact wording of the ability. A lot of them apply to simply any charge attack (and thus, to each attack in a Pounce, since each one is a charge attack), some would only apply to the first one.