PDA

View Full Version : Fallout Equestria: Ships And Shortcake

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Pokonic
2015-02-06, 07:10 PM
Doc's ears drooped. "Not much. After nearly getting blown up, attacked by ghouls, falling nearly three stories, and then tripping over some glowing hexagon full of balefire colors... all I managed to get was this case." He showed the moderately sized case with the rusted lock.

"Don't even know if it's anything good inside. Could just be more radiation."

The case had a big Ministry of Arcane Science label on it, but the wings were pink, instead of white. Odd.

DigoDragon
2015-02-06, 07:23 PM
The case had a big Ministry of Arcane Science label on it, but the wings were pink, instead of white. Odd.

"Hmm... strange. The wings on this logo are the wrong color." Doc rattles the case. (PER 9 vs 7). He shrugs, having no clue what's inside.

"So... where is everyone else?" he asked. "Off doing their own thing?"

Hazuki
2015-02-06, 07:25 PM
"So... where is everyone else?" he asked. "Off doing their own thing?""Yeah, just flying around. Nothing important." Viridia shrugged. "Is there anyplace else interesting around here? We might as well check whatever out. Noplace interesting is open for a few hours yet."

DigoDragon
2015-02-06, 07:28 PM
"I haven't looked around here, but I would like to explore a bit more. I'm hoping to find something worthwhile," Doc replied. "Just... careful with feral ghouls and overturned buckets." He mimes an explosion to punctuate why buckets are dangerous.

Pokonic
2015-02-06, 10:46 PM
"Yeah, just flying around. Nothing important." Viridia shrugged. "Is there anyplace else interesting around here? We might as well check whatever out. Noplace interesting is open for a few hours yet."

If Viridia had learned anything from flying above in the skies of Oakville, it was that it was just as unappealing as flying in Tauronto, but it was more 'everything was soggy and concrete and grey' than 'everything is broken and metal and grey'. She could probably spot a diversion or two, though, from up here. Oakville was still a fifteen minute's trip from where she was, now, so if anything she and Doc could sight-see.

[The two of you roll Perception and Luck!]

DigoDragon
2015-02-06, 11:01 PM
Doc looked around, trying to find more stuff of interest... and by interest something that wasn't going to burn, eat, or melt his face off. He was a bit alarmed at that trend this morning.

PER: [roll0] vs. 7
LUK: [roll1] vs. 5

Pokonic
2015-02-07, 11:18 AM
Stellar caught Joyous right before she managed to touch the clouds! The ghoul seemed very distressed, but she didn't fight her grip. She hung limply in Stellar's grip, now, head hung low and being literal dead weight. It was sort of uncanny that she could suddenly go so still, after all the earlier fuss! She didn't even say anything.

Doc looked around, trying to find more stuff of interest... and by interest something that wasn't going to burn, eat, or melt his face off. He was a bit alarmed at that trend this morning.

PER: [roll0] vs. 7
LUK: [roll1] vs. 5

Doc noticed lots and lots of old buildings, but he did caught a glimsp of something interesting; from up here, it looked like a small park! Or what passed for one here, anyway.

DigoDragon
2015-02-07, 11:24 AM
Doc noticed lots and lots of old buildings, and that was that.

Frustrated that his adventure yielded little besides pain, Doc hung his head limply and sighed. "I'm not finding anything else, V. Maybe I should just cut my losses and go back to town..."

but he did caught a glimsp of something interesting; from up here, it looked like a small park! Or what passed for one here, anyway.

The stallion tilted his head. "Huh, is that not-dead plant life over there?" he pointed out. Doc wanted to investigate. Maybe he can get a pretty flower or something for Mirror.

RCgothic
2015-02-07, 12:39 PM
Stellar caught Joyous right before she managed to touch the clouds! The ghoul seemed very distressed, but she didn't fight her grip. She hung limply in Stellar's grip, now, head hung low and being literal dead weight. It was sort of uncanny that she could suddenly go so still, after all the earlier fuss! She didn't even say anything.

Stellar cradles Noise in a tight hug, just hanging in mid air as she comforts her distressed friend. She allows them to lose a little altitude but otherwise just holds her tight.

"Hey! Hey... What was that all about? You know you can't go above the cloud cover! Tell me what's wrong?"

Pokonic
2015-02-07, 12:41 PM
Viridia noticed something else, near what Doc was talking about; a civilian fallout shelter, identifiable by it's dull metal roof! Government-built fallout shelters were usually placed near or at public places that either were especially important or had a nice, big, wide-open space; this would be the latter! On average, though, those who took shelter inside them only had a better chance then those Equestrians who were not in a area where the bombs hit, in that their chances at long-term survival were still pretty low.

Still, a shelter's a shelter! Could be stuff in it.

Stellar cradles Noise in a tight hug, just hanging in mid air as she comforts her distressed friend. She allows them to lose a little altitude but otherwise just holds her tight.

"Hey! Hey... What was that all about? You know you can't go above the cloud cover! Tell me what's wrong?"

"I don't want to do this anymore." Joyous quietly, out, sounding neither joyous or noisy, "This whole world is so bucked up."

RCgothic
2015-02-07, 12:52 PM
"I don't want to do this anymore." Joyous quietly, out, sounding neither joyous or noisy, "This whole world is so bucked up."

Stellar shoots a worried look in Moonshadow's direction and mouths 'what happened?' hopefully without Joyous Noise noticing.

"Yes, I suppose it is pretty bucked up. But there's still good in it too! This is a nice place, and the ponies here are nice too. I know it's harder for you than most, Joyous Noise. You've been dealt a harder hoof-full than you deserve. But please, don't give up hope!"

Hazuki
2015-02-07, 12:54 PM
Viridia noticed something else, near what Doc was talking about; a civilian fallout shelter, identifiable by it's dull metal roof! Government-built fallout shelters were usually placed near or at public places that either were especially important or had a nice, big, wide-open space; this would be the latter! On average, though, those who took shelter inside them only had a better chance then those Equestrians who were not in a area where the bombs hit, in that their chances at long-term survival were still pretty low.

Still, a shelter's a shelter! Could be stuff in it."Doc! A shelter! I bet there are dead bodies there!" Viridia pointed ~Doc towards the civilian fallout shelter. "Want to check it out?"

Pokonic
2015-02-07, 01:05 PM
Stellar shoots a worried look in Moonshadow's direction and mouths 'what happened?' hopefully without Joyous Noise noticing.

"Yes, I suppose it is pretty bucked up. But there's still good in it too! This is a nice place, and the ponies here are nice too. I know it's harder for you than most, Joyous Noise. You've been dealt a harder hoof-full than you deserve. But please, don't give up hope!"

Joyous was still limp as a pony could without outright dislocating their limbs! Which was a rational fear, when dealing with a ghoul. She just gave Stellar a look of pure sadness; not puppy-eyed sadness but complete and utter despair. Sunshine and rainbows were not on this pony's radar.

"Everyone I used to know is dead. Everypony alive right now could be they're great-great-grandkids." she said, barely registering Stellar, in truth, "I'm old, Stellar. Really old. Everything's gone to crap. I mean,"

She motioned towards Oakville.

"If this is a beacon of hope, I don't want to be here." she said, looking utterly miserable, "Yesterday, when I was flying past a few ponies, someone shot at me. Without me even doing anything! I don't even have a gun, Stellar, but I was just doing my best not to do anything but somepony tried to shoot me in the head. Just like that, no warning. I don't know when that started happening, Stellar, when somepony in the air is a sign of danger or a easy target or whatever. I can't do this."

She paused, and looked at Stellar with soft eyes.

"I'm not like that. I can't think of everypony as a possible danger."

DigoDragon
2015-02-07, 01:09 PM
"Doc! A shelter! I bet there are dead bodies there!" Viridia pointed ~Doc towards the civilian fallout shelter. "Want to check it out?"

Doc perks up at a second chance! "Yeah, let's check that out. There's also that odd little... sorta park area neighboring it we can look at afterwards."

Pokonic
2015-02-07, 01:10 PM
Doc perks up at a second chance! "Yeah, let's check that out. There's also that odd little... sorta park area neighboring it we can look at afterwards."

Given how close the shelter was to the park, it seemed pretty clear that it was probably the designated space for those that were out in the open to hide in.

Hazuki
2015-02-07, 01:12 PM
Doc perks up at a second chance! "Yeah, let's check that out. There's also that odd little... sorta park area neighboring it we can look at afterwards.""Let's go." Viridia picked up Doc again and flew over to the civilian shelter, parking them both by the front door. "Reckon we should throw a rock in first or something? Check for traps somehow..." Her eyes lit up. "Oh! We can call in first, then I can shoot a lightning bolt at the door if nopony's in. If I carry us both away first, that'll stop any grenade wire-traps from killing us. I'd put a grenade wire trap on the door if I wanted to trap suckers."

DigoDragon
2015-02-07, 01:14 PM
Doc waits until V puts him down on the ground before he reloads his revolver. "Fair warning, V; my luck did not improve since last night."

He looked over the door. "I dunno. I could just kick it open and jump back. Worked in the last explosion."

Hazuki
2015-02-07, 01:16 PM
"my luck did not improve since last night.""Things didn't work out with Mirror, then?" Viridia teased.

DigoDragon
2015-02-07, 01:23 PM
"Things didn't work out with Mirror, then?" Viridia teased.

Doc shook his head slowly. "She was asleep by the time Snow was dead. And after you left dinner... well Moonshadow flew off to be with Penny. I pretty much spent the rest of the night alone. Well, unless you count Captain Jack Barkness napping on my back, which by the way, I think Seaweed is trying to rename Mr. Fluffy when she conned be out of ten bits for his room and board."

He looked the door over for any dangers he might notice. "I just... I dunno. Apparently either everyone was mad at me or bored of me yesterday. Even the bartender nearly started a fight with me just cause he didn't like my looks. I just don't know what I did wrong. I came out here hoping I could score something interesting to get on everyone's good side again. Otherwise... I kind of feel like the fifth wheel of the group, only remembered when someone is on the ground bleeding."

Hazuki
2015-02-07, 01:28 PM
"I don't think you're a fifth wheel, Doc." Viridia said, then let out a sharp whistle to get the attention of anypony that might be inside the civilian bunker. She kept an ear out for any response from inside. "But, well, everypony is still getting used to each other. Do you really think that I contribute more to the group's cohesion than you do? I've punched Moonshadow, argued with Stellar and you, punched Tirkes, pissed off Mirror Armor, gotten annoyed with Livewire..." She shook her head. "At least you've got your healing. I've not done anything to help the group, except convince Seaweed to let us stay the night."

DigoDragon
2015-02-07, 01:34 PM
"Well, you at least know what to say to get others to like you," Doc countered, "And you certainly were able to read Snow like an open book. Cause yeah... you were right all along about her. Me? I'm just Joe Average. For every thing I've said that gets me one step closer to knowing Mirror, I bumble something and take a step back."

He looked around for scrap that could be useful as a shield. "Though... for what it's worth, Tirkes kind of needed a good kick in the seat. Never seen anypony wound-up tighter than her." Doc started to smile again.

RCgothic
2015-02-07, 01:38 PM
Joyous was still limp as a pony could without outright dislocating their limbs! Which was a rational fear, when dealing with a ghoul. She just gave Stellar a look of pure sadness; not puppy-eyed sadness but complete and utter despair. Sunshine and rainbows were not on this pony's radar.

"Everyone I used to know is dead. Everypony alive right now could be they're great-great-grandkids." she said, barely registering Stellar, in truth, "I'm old, Stellar. Really old. Everything's gone to crap. I mean,"

She motioned towards Oakville.

"If this is a beacon of hope, I don't want to be here." she said, looking utterly miserable, "Yesterday, when I was flying past a few ponies, someone shot at me. Without me even doing anything! I don't even have a gun, Stellar, but I was just doing my best not to do anything but somepony tried to shoot me in the head. Just like that, no warning. I don't know when that started happening, Stellar, when somepony in the air is a sign of danger or a easy target or whatever. I can't do this."

She paused, and looked at Stellar with soft eyes.

"I'm not like that. I can't think of everypony as a possible danger."

A look of anger crosses Stellar's face, before being replaced once more with concern.
"If I ever find out whoever did that I shall be having words! I'll let a few ponies know you're with us, and then nopony will be shooting at you again. Not here anyway. You're our friend, Noise, I'm not going to let anything happen to you. "

She brushes Noise's face with a hoof, wingtips being currently unavailable.

"Stick with us! Things will get better, I promise."

Pokonic
2015-02-07, 02:03 PM
"I don't think you're a fifth wheel, Doc." Viridia said, then let out a sharp whistle to get the attention of anypony that might be inside the civilian bunker. She kept an ear out for any response from inside.

This thing was built in two parts, a exterior building that probably served as a recreation space before the war and the inner safety shelter. The entrance was pretty standard; there was a brick corridor that was partially outside and with open-air windows, and then there was a more solid steel door that presumably went down to the shelter itself. Nopony answered Viridia's call.

He looked around for scrap that could be useful as a shield. "Though... for what it's worth, Tirkes kind of needed a good kick in the seat. Never seen anypony wound-up tighter than her." Doc started to smile again.

There wasn't anything that looked like a shield around the place, but Doc did find something interesting! It was a solid pink, weathered piece of plastic; it sort of looked like a identification card, but whatever was written on it was now long gone, worn off by the elements. The electro-magical bar was still on it, though!

A look of anger crosses Stellar's face, before being replaced once more with concern.
"If I ever find out whoever did that I shall be having words! I'll let a few ponies know you're with us, and then nopony will be shooting at you again. Not here anyway. You're our friend, Noise, I'm not going to let anything happen to you. "

She brushes Noise's face with a hoof, wingtips being currently unavailable.

"Stick with us! Things will get better, I promise."

Noise went from looking actively depressed to passively depressed, but it seemed like Stellar's words were working!

"Okay." she said, softly, sounding like she was mentally going 'what now'?

DigoDragon
2015-02-07, 02:14 PM
There wasn't anything that looked like a shield around the place, but Doc did find something interesting! It was a solid pink, weathered piece of plastic; it sort of looked like a identification card, but whatever was written on it was now long gone, worn off by the elements. The electro-magical bar was still on it, though!

"Huh, found a 'fun card'," Doc said, showing it to V. He meant 'fun' in jest, and pocketed it for now. "Alright, well... let's see how long it takes for Doc to trip over something this time." He kept the gun holstered, but ready, and started looking around the 'exterior' recreation space of the shelter, specifically for signs of recent activity.

PER [roll0] vs. 7

Hazuki
2015-02-07, 02:40 PM
"I'm sure you'll be fine." Viridia smiled. "And, yeah, I guess it would be best to scout all around the outside before trying to bust the door open." She concurred, doing her own scouting around the exterior of the small building.

[roll0] vs 6 (Or 7, if Binoculars help)

DigoDragon
2015-02-07, 02:44 PM
"Did I mention the bomb I set off earlier?" Doc asked as he looked around. "Found a shiny teddy bear sitting on an overturned bucket. Now, I figured it was a trap, so I thought to knock the bear off with a rock. Maybe get lucky and recover the bear if only slightly damaged. Instead... the whole alley went up in a fireball! How the heck I was unscathed was... stupid luck I guess. Sucks about the bear though."

Pokonic
2015-02-07, 03:16 PM
"Huh, found a 'fun card'," Doc said, showing it to V. He meant 'fun' in jest, and pocketed it for now. "Alright, well... let's see how long it takes for Doc to trip over something this time." He kept the gun holstered, but ready, and started looking around the 'exterior' recreation space of the shelter, specifically for signs of recent activity.

PER [roll0] vs. 7

It didn't look like anything has been in the building for quite some time; no disturbed grasses or anything.

"I'm sure you'll be fine." Viridia smiled. "And, yeah, I guess it would be best to scout all around the outside before trying to bust the door open." She concurred, doing her own scouting around the exterior of the small building.

[roll0] vs 6 (Or 7, if Binoculars help)

[Binoculars help when trying to spot far-off things, and negate perception difficulties if they're used for that purposes. No bonus here, but she still passes, anyway. Just a heads up.]

Viridia managed to spot a pretty grim discovery; a skeleton! A griffon skeleton, to be exact, bones bleached white and laying right next to what was probably once a high-powered rifle of some kind. It was hard to see from up above because there was a raggedy blanket over it, covered with debris. Sniper nests were the best nests.

[Roll luck for loot!]

Hazuki
2015-02-07, 03:19 PM
Viridia managed to spot a pretty grim discovery; a skeleton! A griffon skeleton, to be exact, bones bleached white and laying right next to what was probably once a high-powered rifle of some kind. It was hard to see from up above because there was a raggedy blanket over it, covered with debris. Sniper nests were the best nests.

[Roll luck for loot!]"Heh. Dumb Griffon."

Luck: [roll0] vs 8

Pokonic
2015-02-07, 03:34 PM
"Heh. Dumb Griffon."

Luck: [roll0] vs 8

Viridia, as she opened a bag that was near the griffon, probably wasn't wondering who was the one who put a grenade under a trash can, in Doc's story, but apparently, she found him! Also, he had five more, and they all started to make funny sounds when she jostled them. Silly Pony.

[Viridia and Doc both roll agility!]

Hazuki
2015-02-07, 03:36 PM
[Viridia and Doc both roll agility!]Agility: [roll0] vs 5

DigoDragon
2015-02-07, 03:41 PM
"What the-"

AGI [roll0] vs. 7

Pokonic
2015-02-07, 05:04 PM
The two ponies got lucky; Viridia managed to turn around before the massive explosion blew her off the roof outright, while Doc managed to avoid it thanks to quick hooves! After the immediate blast, with bits of griffon bone and burning leaves falling down like really grim snow, a lot of the roof was burnt black but there was still a roof. Equestria knew how to build a shelter!

[The Doc and Viridia take 25 damage! Viridia takes [roll0] damage, however, due to being knocked off the roof at a high velocity.]

Hazuki
2015-02-07, 05:06 PM
Viridia picked herself off of the ground and stretched out her wings. "Doc? You okay?" She called out, smiling to herself. She'd never survived a point blank explosion before!

DigoDragon
2015-02-07, 05:07 PM
"Coff! Coff! Viridia?" Doc limped around looking for the pegasus. He rubbed a sleave against his glasses to remove the ash collected. "I'm alright, mostly... you okay?"

Hazuki
2015-02-07, 05:10 PM
"Yeah." Viridia took to the air again to more easily get to Doc. "No worse than getting all sliced up yesterday. Think we should check out the door next?"

DigoDragon
2015-02-07, 05:14 PM
"Think we should check out the door next?"

Doc looked at the big door. "Yeah... might wanna stand back though. Third time's the charm." He went over to the door, gave V a moment, and then made the attempt to open it.

Hazuki
2015-02-07, 05:17 PM
Doc looked at the big door. "Yeah... might wanna stand back though. Third time's the charm." He went over to the door, gave V a moment, and then made the attempt to open it.Viridia flew back a bit to watch Doc try to open the door with his bare hooves. "I am probably the sexiest thing to ever wear a gas mask." She commented, admiring her wings for a moment. "Those griffons wish they could pull it off like me."

DigoDragon
2015-02-07, 05:29 PM
"I am probably the sexiest thing to ever wear a gas mask." She commented, admiring her wings for a moment. "Those griffons wish they could pull it off like me."

"Well... don't think Mirror could top you in that category," Doc said. "I didn't know such a category existed, but there you go. You're ace."

Hazuki
2015-02-07, 05:34 PM
"Well... don't think Mirror could top you in that category," Doc said. "I didn't know such a category existed, but there you go. You're ace.""Thanks." Viridia grinned, although it couldn't be seen given the gas maks. "I wasn't fishing for compliments, but if I was, I guess that would've been an ace gambit." She paused. "Hey, do you have an idea for where I could put that big gold ring I won? I was thinking of putting it on the end of my braid, but that'd just end up whacking me in the face. Maybe I could have some kind of ponytail style? But then I'd need to grow my hair way out for that. And I like my little 'do." She flicked her little bob to the side.

DigoDragon
2015-02-07, 05:40 PM
"Hey, do you have an idea for where I could put that big gold ring I won? I was thinking of putting it on the end of my braid, but that'd just end up whacking me in the face. Maybe I could have some kind of ponytail style? But then I'd need to grow my hair way out for that. And I like my little 'do." She flicked her little bob to the side.

"Hmm, well there was this one mare back home that liked to wear rings at the base of her tail," Doc said. "One or two at a time of course. I guess it's some adaptation of a zebra style, but it's pretty and doesn't get in the way."

Hazuki
2015-02-07, 05:43 PM
"Hmm, well there was this one mare back home that liked to wear rings at the base of her tail," Doc said. "One or two at a time of course. I guess it's some adaptation of a zebra style, but it's pretty and doesn't get in the way.""Oooh...that sounds fancy. But I've got such a teensy tail." Viridia gave it a flick at the air. "I guess it's just something to solve later. Kind of like the bunch of Snow's lackeys that are coming back to town in a week or so."

DigoDragon
2015-02-07, 05:51 PM
"I guess it's just something to solve later. Kind of like the bunch of Snow's lackeys that are coming back to town in a week or so."

"Short manes and tails are practical though. I like 'em," He commented casually, "But yeah, we'll have to deal with the lackeys... too bad all these explosives are already rigged to blow. Might be fun to set a trap of our own."

Hazuki
2015-02-07, 05:53 PM
"Short manes and tails are practical though. I like 'em," He commented casually, "But yeah, we'll have to deal with the lackeys... too bad all these explosives are already rigged to blow. Might be fun to set a trap of our own.""Well, River Moss does have a lot of explosives. Most of them are waterlogged, and she needs to get them approved by the mayor through testing and such, but that's a good bunch to start with." Viridia grinned. "But maybe these ones will be a little more reasonable than...all the others I've met."

DigoDragon
2015-02-07, 05:59 PM
"One can only hope," Doc replied. "Though I'd guess you'd have to be at least a little crazy to follow someone like Snow."

Hazuki
2015-02-07, 06:11 PM
"You should have heard her try to justify herself before Stellar cut her down." Viridia smirked. "What do you mean, torture is wrong? Ponies need to be mutilated all the time, or they won't survive!"

DigoDragon
2015-02-07, 06:30 PM
Doc shuddered. "You do that voice a bit too well." He noticed this door took a long time to open.

"I am curious to ask this, though you don't have to answer if you don't want to. Do you have any long term goals? You know like, what you'd want to have accomplished in say, twenty years?"

Pokonic
2015-02-07, 06:36 PM
The door to the inner part of the building was only closed halfway; it was a sturdy piece of metal, though, and at some point the hinges had rusted off, leaving it touching the ground and generally being a large piece of steel.

[STR check! A failure would result in the door falling on top of the pusher, because all the nastiness that would normally be reserved for some other part of Equestria, like Canterlot, just seems to be right there in Pony Canada. Thanks to your suffering, it is snowing in Canterlot, and a dozen little Canterlot Ghouls are celebrating Hearths Warmings Eve and are sliding on pink snow now. Your sacrifice was not in vain.]

Hazuki
2015-02-07, 06:41 PM
"I am curious to ask this, though you don't have to answer if you don't want to. Do you have any long term goals? You know like, what you'd want to have accomplished in say, twenty years?""Well...not really." Viridia shook her head. "I wanted to find out about my ancestry, but that's kind of hit a dead end. I learned that the Dawn name used to be involved with the royal guard of Equestria, and some Dawn worked on a Thunderhead Pyrocumulus, but that seemed to be a dead end. I guess I don't really have any goals now."

DigoDragon
2015-02-07, 06:51 PM
[Thanks to your suffering, it is snowing in Canterlot, and a dozen little Canterlot Ghouls are celebrating Hearths Warmings Eve and are sliding on pink snow now. Your sacrifice was not in vain.]

STR [roll0] vs. 4

"Well...not really." Viridia shook her head. "I wanted to find out about my ancestry, but that's kind of hit a dead end. I learned that the Dawn name used to be involved with the royal guard of Equestria, and some Dawn worked on a Thunderhead Pyrocumulus, but that seemed to be a dead end. I guess I don't really have any goals now."

"Hmm, well at least what you found is interesting. I was just curious, don't feel pressured into needing one right now," Doc said. The door feel on him. "Oof! Speaking of... pressure...!"

Pokonic
2015-02-07, 07:03 PM
"Oof! Speaking of... pressure...!"

[Doc takes 44 damage, split between his two back legs!]

The door fell forward with a small thump. Behind it, was a windowless hallway, with no lights at all. Cobwebs lined the floor like a carpet.

Hazuki
2015-02-07, 07:05 PM
Viridia flew down to the door'd Doc. "You have healing potions, right?"

DigoDragon
2015-02-07, 07:06 PM
"You have healing potions, right?"

"Yeah... but... door... a bit... heavy... right now..."

STR [roll0] vs. 4

Pokonic
2015-02-07, 07:09 PM
"Yeah... but... door... a bit... heavy... right now..."

STR [roll0] vs. 4

Doc managed to get out from under one of the more stunning examples of Equestrian overengineering, and managed to get all four hooves on solid brick.

Forum Explorer
2015-02-07, 07:15 PM
Moonshadow sighed with relief when Stellar caught Noise, and flapped over to join them in the air. We'll keep you safe, she said nodding, but not really knowing what else to say but to agree with Stellar.

DigoDragon
2015-02-07, 07:22 PM
Doc limped noticeably now, with both rear legs bashed up a bit. He sat down and reached into his bag for a healing potion. "This... this'll be worth the pain. Cache of medicine maybe... canned food... yeah, will be completely worth it."

Potion! [roll0]

Hazuki
2015-02-07, 07:26 PM
"Don't worry." Viridia patted Doc on the back. "I'll make it sound more awesome when we tell the others."

DigoDragon
2015-02-07, 07:31 PM
"I'll make it sound more awesome when we tell the others."

Doc smiled and wiped off his glasses. "Thank you. ...and I appreciate that you came over. I don't think I wouldn't have noticed this place without your help." He slowly stood up now that the potion was running it's course and mending his wounds. Doc fished out his lantern and lit it.

"Okay, let's get... well, slightly rich."

Hazuki
2015-02-07, 07:33 PM
"Let's. But we'll be a little more careful, going forwards." Viridia collected a bundle of rocks and threw three of them into the room beyond, at different spaces, in the hopes of avoiding any more hidden explosives.

DigoDragon
2015-02-07, 07:35 PM
"Good idea." Doc packed a couple more rocks and then slowly proceeded forward toward the thrown rocks once it seemed nothing was going to explode, drop, or burn.

RCgothic
2015-02-07, 07:40 PM
Noise went from looking actively depressed to passively depressed, but it seemed like Stellar's words were working!

"Okay." she said, softly, sounding like she was mentally going 'what now'?

"Hey Moon, I found a note from Doc saying he was going to explore some military building at the edge of town. I'd go and check on him, but... Do you think you could? He'd want to know Noise is here."

Stellar stops hovering in place and begins a gentle glide down towards Oakville with Noise in arms.

"I'm taking you back to our inn. You can stay with us and I'll get you settled in. I need to go scavenging at some point today or I'm going to run a little short on food and rent, but that doesn't have to be immediately, and when I do go you can come with me if you want."

Pokonic
2015-02-07, 08:42 PM
"Let's. But we'll be a little more careful, going forwards." Viridia collected a bundle of rocks and threw three of them into the room beyond, at different spaces, in the hopes of avoiding any more hidden explosives.

Nothing went boom! The floor here was hard tile, though, so Viridia made quite a bit of noise.

"Good idea." Doc packed a couple more rocks and then slowly proceeded forward toward the thrown rocks once it seemed nothing was going to explode, drop, or burn.

Doc's slow walk put him right into a layer of cobwebs and debris that went a little bit past his hooves. It was grody! On the other side of things, it was stupidly dark and cold in here, and his little lantern would only do so much good in what was quickly becoming complete darkness.

"Hey Moon, I found a note from Doc saying he was going to explore some military building at the edge of town. I'd go and check on him, but... Do you think you could? He'd want to know Noise is here."

Stellar stops hovering in place and begins a gentle glide down towards Oakville with Noise in arms.

"I'm taking you back to our inn. You can stay with us and I'll get you settled in. I need to go scavenging at some point today or I'm going to run a little short on food and rent, but that doesn't have to be immediately, and when I do go you can come with me if you want."

Joyous quivered lightly, and sniffled.

"You're staying at another hotel? Already?" she asked, questioningly.

DigoDragon
2015-02-07, 08:49 PM
Doc pressed on. No guts, no glory! Though his guts were pretty tenderized as it were. However, he focused on the task. Positive thoughts! "Thick layer of webs means it hasn't been entered in a long, long time. Could be a good sign that it's not completely looted!"

[PER]1d10[/roll] vs. 7

Forum Explorer
2015-02-07, 09:00 PM
Not really a hotel. It's little more then a collection of bedrooms really. Moonshadow said.

Sure, I'll go check on Doc. See what's going on, and maybe even find us something cool. she said, flying off in the direction indicated by Stellar.

Pokonic
2015-02-07, 09:06 PM
Doc pressed on. No guts, no glory! Though his guts were pretty tenderized as it were. However, he focused on the task. Positive thoughts! "Thick layer of webs means it hasn't been entered in a long, long time. Could be a good sign that it's not completely looted!"

Sure seemed like it!

Not really a hotel. It's little more then a collection of bedrooms really. Moonshadow said.

Sure, I'll go check on Doc. See what's going on, and maybe even find us something cool. she said, flying off in the direction indicated by Stellar.

"Oh." Joyous replied, and all she said.

[Roll Perception and Luck!]

Forum Explorer
2015-02-07, 09:43 PM
Moonshadow flew fast then slow, wanting to put some distance between her and Noise, but not wanting to miss Doc or Viridia in her haste.

Perception [roll0] vs 9

Luck [roll1] vs 4

Pokonic
2015-02-07, 10:43 PM
Moonshadow flew fast then slow, wanting to put some distance between her and Noise, but not wanting to miss Doc or Viridia in her haste.

Perception [roll0] vs 9

Luck [roll1] vs 4

Moonshadow's trip over the slums was a dull affair; boy, was the wasteland dull. It made the cloud cover look positively vivid.

Eventually, though, she noticed something; a building that had smoke coming off from one side of it's roof!

It seemed like a pretty good thing, except that, a few seconds after seeing the place, she noticed something rather odd after she slowed down.

Hey, red laser dots in the middle of a pony's forehead are bad, right?

[Roll Initiative! To act first, you need to get above a 13. There's fifty feet between you and the buildings below, for scale.]

Forum Explorer
2015-02-07, 11:07 PM
Moonshadow dove, as fast as she could, seeking to break line of sight between her and her opponent as she looked for both them and some cover.

Perception [roll0] vs 9

Move 15 AP (48 yards)

Move 15 AP (48 yards)

Dodge 52 AP (-26% to hit Moonshadow)

Hiding so Sneak roll [roll1] vs 71

Pokonic
2015-02-07, 11:31 PM
The invisible shooter seemed to panic when Moonshadow noticed that it was aiming for her; unfortunately, the shooter has damned good aim! Whatever gun it was using was semiautomatic, and could tear through what she was wearing like cardboard!

[See OC for damage; the bullets the assailant is using are armor-piercing, so that's a factor. Moonshadow does have a general idea were the invisible assailant is now, though, and for the sake of hitting it at close range it's just a -15 to the appropriate combat skill, to hit.]

Forum Explorer
2015-02-07, 11:47 PM
An invisible flying foe with armor piercing bullets? Yeah no. Moonshadow headed to the darkest, most cramped building she could find and hid, as she prepared to fight somewhere that favored her a little more.

Welp over 50% of my hp is gone. I know you're a fan of lethal combats, but I'm not taking the chance that I can kill this target with my whole 30% chance to even hit the thing.

So hiding.

Sneak [roll0] vs 71 (+any bonuses for being in the dark.)

and waiting to spring an ambush on this foe once I notice them enter the building. If they do.

Perception to notice them in the dark [roll1] vs 10 (Also I basically have night vision.)

DigoDragon
2015-02-08, 12:05 AM
Doc wiped his hooves against the wall. "Ick... Moments like this make me wish I could hover off the floor."

Pokonic
2015-02-08, 12:06 AM
An invisible flying foe with armor piercing bullets? Yeah no. Moonshadow headed to the darkest, most cramped building she could find and hid, as she prepared to fight somewhere that favored her a little more.

Welp over 50% of my hp is gone. I know you're a fan of lethal combats, but I'm not taking the chance that I can kill this target with my whole 30% chance to even hit the thing.

So hiding.

Sneak [roll0] vs 71 (+any bonuses for being in the dark.)

and waiting to spring an ambush on this foe once I notice them enter the building. If they do.

Perception to notice them in the dark [roll1] vs 10 (Also I basically have night vision.)

Moonshadow quickly found herself inside a dank apartment complex, inside one of the rooms. It smelled like somepony had died in the room she was in but it was safe, and she didn't hear anything pursuing her. Given that she managed to get through a open window on the same floor, she'd be tough to find even if she wasn't one of the best Hide-And-Go-Seek players in the wasteland. For now, it seemed like she had lost her pursuer.

Forum Explorer
2015-02-08, 12:12 AM
Moonshadow waits a few moments more, getting her heart rate back under control before slowly moving around the room, looking for an exit further into the building and then some stairs, either up or down. She keeps her wings spread far, hoping to slow her if she falls through a hole in the ground.

Pokonic
2015-02-08, 01:02 AM
Moonshadow waits a few moments more, getting her heart rate back under control before slowly moving around the room, looking for an exit further into the building and then some stairs, either up or down. She keeps her wings spread far, hoping to slow her if she falls through a hole in the ground.

The building's interior wasn't that hard to navigate, but trying to find a nice secure exit that didn't seem immediately obvious to someone who was probably circling the building would be a bit of a issue. Moonshadow couldn't see anything of value in the place, unless rooms were a symbol of value, and then there's plenty of rooms! Celestia only knows how many ponies this place was designed to hold, for a bunch of ponies who all came down here a hundred and eighty years ago, during the war but when it was starting to get all formalized.

[Roll perception for a way out, but she can roll anything else that could fit. Luck? Scavenging? You're call!]

Forum Explorer
2015-02-08, 01:09 AM
Moonshadow takes her time, figuring that the longer she took the more likely the invisible attacker would have left, or at least lost track of her. As she went she checked each room, looking for easy valuables, particularly looking for any locked containers she could find.

Perception: [roll0] vs 10
Luck [roll1] vs 4
Lockpicking [roll2] vs 40
Survival [roll3] vs 19

RCgothic
2015-02-08, 01:09 PM
Joyous quivered lightly, and sniffled.

"You're staying at another hotel? Already?" she asked, questioningly.

Stellar thanks Moonshadow as she leaves.

"Like she says, hotel is too grand a word for it. But it's nice enough, we're pretty much the only ones staying there, and it's run by a filly called Seaweed. I think you'll like her!"

Stellar lets Noise down gently as she touches down outside.

"Come on, we'll get you a room and then I think I still have some berries left over if you're hungry."

Hazuki
2015-02-08, 01:40 PM
Doc wiped his hooves against the wall. "Ick... Moments like this make me wish I could hover off the floor."Viridia hoover-moonwalks alongside Doc and sticks out her tongue before she continues their searching.

Perception: [roll0] vs 6
Luck: [roll1] vs 8
Survival: [roll2] vs 19

DigoDragon
2015-02-08, 02:06 PM
Viridia hoover-moonwalks alongside Doc and sticks out her tongue before she continues their searching.

Doc lets out an amused snort. "I like you better when you're like this and not angry. Like, what was punching Moonshadow about last night? Was it because she was already selling off a possible magical piece of loot without us discussing details first?"

Pokonic
2015-02-08, 02:07 PM
As Doc made his way down the long, long hallway, he would notice that the floor was at a very slight incline, and he was going down it. Everything was still shadows and dust, though.

Moonshadow takes her time, figuring that the longer she took the more likely the invisible attacker would have left, or at least lost track of her. As she went she checked each room, looking for easy valuables, particularly looking for any locked containers she could find.

Perception: [roll0] vs 10
Luck [roll1] vs 4
Lockpicking [roll2] vs 40
Survival [roll3] vs 19

Moonshadow's search assured her of two things; this place was a slum before the war, it got worse during the war, and after the bombs dropped a lot of ponies died in here. Bones were all over the floor in some rooms like broken bottles were in others, and there was very little in the whole place to find.

[Add ten units of General Junk, two packs of Cigarettes, one pair of Torn Leggings, one Damaged Black Hoodie, a unit of Rage, and a locked suitcase to Moonshadow's inventory. The Locked Suitcase weights 30 Wg units.]

She also found a nice big open window, one that was completely shattered at some point. A good shot right for the building with the burning roof!

Stellar thanks Moonshadow as she leaves.

"Like she says, hotel is too grand a word for it. But it's nice enough, we're pretty much the only ones staying there, and it's run by a filly called Seaweed. I think you'll like her!"

Stellar lets Noise down gently as she touches down outside.

"Come on, we'll get you a room and then I think I still have some berries left over if you're hungry."

Seaweed was awake! Also, so was Tirkes; the filly was resting her head on the unicorn's side, while Tirkes was reading a magazine! It was a pretty cute picture, but Tirkes carefully got up when she noticed the sore state Noise was in. Noise looked a little distressed at seeing the unicorn again, while Tirkes just seemed concerned.

"Are you okay?" she asked, before looking Joyous over and seeing a whole lot of things that were not right. "Hey, it's okay, come with me and I'll get y-"

Joyous was back to crying again! Seaweed looked mildly upset, possibly due to another pony coming into her place without anyone paying for it and probably due to seeing a really sad pony in the first hour or so she's awake, so she just sits quietly to herself and says nothing.

Tirkes, after a few moments pause, takes Joyous by the shoulder and leads her down the hall, and into a room that wasn't in use. Seaweed just stared at Stellar, now, with a look that was less sad and more puzzled.

"Her face was funny." she asked Stellar, frowning.

Viridia hoover-moonwalks alongside Doc and sticks out her tongue before she continues their searching.

Survival: [roll2] vs 19

Viridia would notice two things; the roof of this room was sloped and it was getting colder as she went in! It was bloody dark, too. Doc's lantern was hardly helping, really.

Hazuki
2015-02-08, 02:44 PM
Doc lets out an amused snort. "I like you better when you're like this and not angry. Like, what was punching Moonshadow about last night? Was it because she was already selling off a possible magical piece of loot without us discussing details first?""Well, you don't make promises you can't deliver on when you're making deals with ponies. Even bringing it up makes ponies expect it from you - unless you specifically mention that it's just a small possibility, and even then, it's shaky. The best way to not disappoint is to not promise anything." Viridia answered. "Plus, she was ignoring me when I pointed out that yeah, she should discuss it with everypony beforehand, instead of acting like a dumb bimbo who doesn't understand the concept of being part of a group."

Viridia would notice two things; the roof of this room was sloped and it was getting colder as she went in! It was bloody dark, too. Doc's lantern was hardly helping, really."Be right back." Viridia added, then darted up to the clouds and searched for one with a good few lightning bolts in it. She nabbed a piece that the energy was still in and carried it down to the bunker, to use the lightning cloud as a makeshift torch for their searching.

DigoDragon
2015-02-08, 02:54 PM
"Yeah I agree," Doc replied. "About not making any promises. Just hope we can work together with a little exposure. Like doing stuff such as this."

He stayed put while Viridia left for... some reason. "Wonder what she's doing? ...Wonder what everyone is doing."

Pokonic
2015-02-08, 03:03 PM
"Be right back." Viridia added, then darted up to the clouds and searched for one with a good few lightning bolts in it. She nabbed a piece that the energy was still in and carried it down to the bunker, to use the lightning cloud as a makeshift torch for their searching.

Hold on there, solder!

Cloud-wrangling is tricky business; Viridia's idea for a bit of cloud-lamp is fine and dandy, but she's far from the first with that idea! Truth is, clouds are both volatile and fragile, being made of water suspended in the air! Not to say that it's the most complicated idea in the world, but it's not as easy as Viridia would've thought it would be! First off, lightning is fickle.

[Reduce you're Trick Point total by 1! Viridia has to pass a Very Easy Survival roll to not get shocked by her little energy bundle, which, if she fails, would just do [roll0] electricity damage, not effected by armor DT but subject to her electricity resistance. She's going to have to roll a Agility roll every ten minutes to maintain her little cloud ball, but that's not too hard.]

He stayed put while Viridia left for... some reason. "Wonder what she's doing? ...Wonder what everyone is doing."

Doc was alone, after Viridia left him, alone in the dark.

His lantern light flickered, just slightly.

Hazuki
2015-02-08, 03:08 PM
Hold on there, solder!

Cloud-wrangling is tricky business; Viridia's idea for a bit of cloud-lamp is fine and dandy, but she's far from the first with that idea! Truth is, clouds are both volatile and fragile, being made of water suspended in the air! Not to say that it's the most complicated idea in the world, but it's not as easy as Viridia would've thought it would be! First off, lightning is fickle.

[Reduce you're Trick Point total by 1! Viridia has to pass a Very Easy Survival roll to not get shocked by her little energy bundle, which, if she fails, would just do [roll0] electricity damage, not effected by armor DT but subject to her electricity resistance. She's going to have to roll a Agility roll every ten minutes to maintain her little cloud ball, but that's not too hard.][roll0] vs 49

Forum Explorer
2015-02-08, 03:11 PM
Moonshadow stared at the locked suitcase, and sorted through the junk. She kept the cigs, the rags, and the rage, but discarded the rest of the junk. Either there is something valuable in there, or I'm wasting my time lugging it around. Moonshadow muttered before trying to open the suitcase again.

Lockpicking [roll0] vs 40

Lockpicking [roll1] vs 40

Pokonic
2015-02-08, 03:18 PM
[roll0] vs 49

She plucked off a choice piece of cloud like a chef at a fruit market. The energy inside the cloud bundle made a funny light crackling noise and made the air smell like ozone, but it was safely contained.

Moonshadow stared at the locked suitcase, and sorted through the junk. She kept the cigs, the rags, and the rage, but discarded the rest of the junk. Either there is something valuable in there, or I'm wasting my time lugging it around. Moonshadow muttered before trying to open the suitcase again.

Lockpicking [roll0] vs 40

Lockpicking [roll1] vs 40

Moonshadow opened the suitcase real nice, and found a whole bunch of coins!

Not golden Equestrian bits, but zebra denarii. The look was unfamiliar, but the fact that they were each little silver coins that had a picture of a zebra's profile on them, complete with mohawk, pretty much said what they were. There were a whole lot of them, though, and they were each solid silver, so it might be a little hard to transport them all.

[Add 400 zebra denarii to Moonshadow's inventory! They each weigh half a weight unit, which might be notable for calculating how much stuff she's carrying. Due to zebra money not really being common in the wastelands, they're exact value would be debatable.]

Hazuki
2015-02-08, 03:21 PM
She plucked off a choice piece of cloud like a chef at a fruit market. The energy inside the cloud bundle made a funny light crackling noise and made the air smell like ozone, but it was safely contained.Viridia flew back down to the bunker with her lightning lantern and continued her search.

I can use the rolls that didn't get used before, yes? Those being 3 vs 6 Perception, 2 vs 8 Luck, and 27 vs 19 survival.

Forum Explorer
2015-02-08, 04:39 PM
Moonshadow opened the suitcase real nice, and found a whole bunch of coins!

Not golden Equestrian bits, but zebra denarii. The look was unfamiliar, but the fact that they were each little silver coins that had a picture of a zebra's profile on them, complete with mohawk, pretty much said what they were. There were a whole lot of them, though, and they were each solid silver, so it might be a little hard to transport them all.

[Add 400 zebra denarii to Moonshadow's inventory! They each weigh half a weight unit, which might be notable for calculating how much stuff she's carrying. Due to zebra money not really being common in the wastelands, they're exact value would be debatable.]

Moonshadow couldn't help but laugh in delight at the money. Strange foreign money it may be, but there was a strange foreign captain in port. She went to pick it all up, and then staggered under the suddenly multiplied weight before letting the suddenly overflowing suitcase drop. Gathering up the money carefully she closed the suitcase and eyed it suspiciously before trying to pick it up again.

I'm not sure if I'm making the mistake here or misunderstanding you, but here's what I think you said,

The 30 Pound Suitcase (Moonshadow can literally just carry that and be under capacity.) contains 200 pounds of silver coins.

If that's the case does it go back to 30 Pounds when put back in the suitcase? :smallwink:

Pokonic
2015-02-08, 05:03 PM
Viridia flew back down to the bunker with her lightning lantern and continued her search.

I can use the rolls that didn't get used before, yes? Those being 3 vs 6 Perception, 2 vs 8 Luck, and 27 vs 19 survival.

Doc and Viridia, eventually, came across one heck of a door!

It was as big as the one outside, but this one was still on it's hinges and wasn't all rusty. A interface computer thingie stuck out from the wall near it, glowing a soft green and having both a card-swiper and a button interface. Viridia would immediately notice that there were marks on the floor that showed that this thing pretty much scraped the ground terribly when it opened, and that, low and behold, somepony had left a Fancy Buck Cake on the floor, still it's plastic wrapper! Those things last for ages.

Moonshadow couldn't help but laugh in delight at the money. Strange foreign money it may be, but there was a strange foreign captain in port. She went to pick it all up, and then staggered under the suddenly multiplied weight before letting the suddenly overflowing suitcase drop. Gathering up the money carefully she closed the suitcase and eyed it suspiciously before trying to pick it up again.

I'm not sure if I'm making the mistake here or misunderstanding you, but here's what I think you said,

The 30 Pound Suitcase (Moonshadow can literally just carry that and be under capacity.) contains 200 pounds of silver coins.

If that's the case does it go back to 30 Pounds when put back in the suitcase? :smallwink:

The suitcase is enchanted. How else would you get a bunch of zebra blood money into Equestria?:smallbiggrin:

In all honesty, I wasn't thinking when I put those numbers up! Consider the suitcase counting as a especially heavy Saddle Bag with a fancy enchantment; the Holding enchantment! The Holding enchantment was designed by Equestria during the late stages of the war and was a bi-product of Arcane Science's more experimental wing, possibly inspired by a group of Arcane Scientists getting drunk and playing a fantasy game.

It was never put into extended useage because of the enchantment's inherent instability, but when a object designed to carry something has the enchantment, objects inside it that weigh less than five pounds weigh effectively a tenth of what they normally would! So the case would weight just over eighty pounds. The main issue with carrying stuff in objects with the Holding enchantment is that it's all subject to stuff that disrupts arcane workings; sometimes stuff just disappears, while sometimes the result is more explosive!

So, at the moment, the suitcase just weighs 50 pounds, but it also has a actual max capacity of 200 'actual' pounds, so Moonshadow can't just put all of her stuff in it, because it's stuffed with coins.

DigoDragon
2015-02-08, 05:10 PM
"Huh, so instead of being on cloud-nine, you brought the cloud down here... that's a pretty neat trick." Doc looked the control panel over and then pulled out the 'Fun Card' he had. He swiped it and awaited a response.

Pokonic
2015-02-08, 05:29 PM
"Huh, so instead of being on cloud-nine, you brought the cloud down here... that's a pretty neat trick." Doc looked the control panel over and then pulled out the 'Fun Card' he had. He swiped it and awaited a response.

The panel made a beep sound, but instead of the door just opening, like a door should, a list of options appeared before Doc on the panel! It was sort of a strain to read the tiny font.

https://derpicdn.net/img/2012/12/8/176447/large.png

Hello, Mini Muffin! Today is a scary day, but this is a safe place! Everypony wants to be safe and calm, so if you are here that is a good thing. If a adult is not with with you, do not have a registered Cutie Mark, or you do not have a registered Visitors Pass, please manually enter the six-number code on the back of your Safety Card.

Three of the six numbers on the back of the card were missing. Crap.

[Someone can roll Luck to get each number right, at a -2 penalty. The system probably has a few safety features to help a pony along, though that'll need to be seen.]

DigoDragon
2015-02-08, 05:37 PM
Doc held the card up to Viridia's cloud. "Great, got only half the numbers... um... that look like a 3 or an 8 to you?"

Luck 5 out of 3

Forum Explorer
2015-02-08, 05:45 PM
Moonshadow sighed as she tried to lift the heavy suitcase. Certainly lighter, but still not light enough to maneuver around quickly, which she needed to do if she wanted to dodge that assailant. She could ditch her armor and other gear to pick it up, but then she'd be defenseless. No, she'd have to hide it for now, stashing it in the corner of a closet, and covering it in the trash from earlier to disguise it.

That done she leaves and heads back to the window, dashing out and across the the building that Doc and Viridia were in.

Pokonic
2015-02-08, 06:14 PM
The computer waited a few moments as Doc and Viridia looked over the little plastic piece, and made a beeping sound! A lot of text suddenly changed.

If you are unfamiliar with Hinde-Arabian Numerals, Mini Muffin, Royal Act 34f allows you to answer a series of multiple-choice questions about Equestrian History to prove your identity as an Equestrian Citizen. These questions are to assist ponies with Low Math Ability to access this Safety Center. If this option is chosen, a Friendly Worker will be assigned to you so you can learn Arithmetic at the nearest place of learning soon.

-Commence Questioning
-Give Me Time, Please!

Moonshadow sighed as she tried to lift the heavy suitcase. Certainly lighter, but still not light enough to maneuver around quickly, which she needed to do if she wanted to dodge that assailant. She could ditch her armor and other gear to pick it up, but then she'd be defenseless. No, she'd have to hide it for now, stashing it in the corner of a closet, and covering it in the trash from earlier to disguise it.

That done she leaves and heads back to the window, dashing out and across the the building that Doc and Viridia were in.

Moonshadow saw Viridia go in the entrance, so she just had to follow the cloud-light. The inside the tunnel was bare of anything really interesting, unless cobwebs and trash were interesting.

DigoDragon
2015-02-08, 06:17 PM
"Uhh... how good are you at history V?" Doc asked hovering over the Commence Question button.

RCgothic
2015-02-08, 06:19 PM
Seaweed was awake! Also, so was Tirkes; the filly was resting her head on the unicorn's side, while Tirkes was reading a magazine! It was a pretty cute picture, but Tirkes carefully got up when she noticed the sore state Noise was in. Noise looked a little distressed at seeing the unicorn again, while Tirkes just seemed concerned.

"Are you okay?" she asked, before looking Joyous over and seeing a whole lot of things that were not right. "Hey, it's okay, come with me and I'll get y-"

Joyous was back to crying again! Seaweed looked mildly upset, possibly due to another pony coming into her place without anyone paying for it and probably due to seeing a really sad pony in the first hour or so she's awake, so she just sits quietly to herself and says nothing.

Tirkes, after a few moments pause, takes Joyous by the shoulder and leads her down the hall, and into a room that wasn't in use. Seaweed just stared at Stellar, now, with a look that was less sad and more puzzled.

"Her face was funny." she asked Stellar, frowning.

Stellar hesitates, clearly wanting to follow along with Tirkeş and Noise, but settling things with the landlord is definitely a high priority.
"Sorry, I hope it's okay that she can stay here? This is kind of an emergency. Here, take these for her rent and mine." Stellar hoofs over 30 rounds of ammunition out of her saddlebags.

"Noise is a friend going through some hard times. She's quite sensitive about her looks, it would upset her if you said that sort of thing around her. She's the nicest pony I know! I'm sure you'll like her. I have to go and see how she's doing now, but we can talk later?"

Forum Explorer
2015-02-08, 06:21 PM
Moonshadow travels quickly down the corridor, catching up with the others. I finally found you. she said. Doc, you mind taking a look at these injuries? Oh and in case you didn't know, there's something invisible out there with an armor piercing rifle and a bad temper. she added, displaying her bullet wounds.

Can you roll for a healing potion use? I'll scratch one off of my inventory.

Hazuki
2015-02-08, 06:23 PM
"Uhh... how good are you at history V?" Doc asked hovering over the Commence Question button."I've got a few books in my bag. That counts, right?"

Pokonic
2015-02-08, 06:23 PM
Stellar hesitates, clearly wanting to follow along with Tirkeş and Noise, but settling things with the landlord is definitely a high priority.
"Sorry, I hope it's okay that she can stay here? This is kind of an emergency. Here, take these for her rent and mine." Stellar hoofs over 30 rounds of ammunition out of her saddlebags.

"Noise is a friend going through some hard times. She's quite sensitive about her looks, it would upset her if you said that sort of thing around her. She's the nicest pony I know! I'm sure you'll like her. I have to go and see how she's doing now, but we can talk later?"

Seaweed blinked, but sort of pushed the ammunition rounds closer to her chest.

"Um, I'm not a terrible pony." she said, a little flatly, "She's crying! I just wanna know why here face was sort of rough, like she really needed lotion. Do you think she needs lotion?"

DigoDragon
2015-02-08, 06:27 PM
"Sweet Luna, was this done by just ONE thing?!" Doc said. He administered healing potion stat! After getting Moon cared for, he gave her a quick hug. "There, that'll hold you together for a while longer. Invisible sniper is out there you said? ...crap. Well, while you're here, think you can look over this card and figure out the three numbers here? We need a passcode to get into this shelter, but the numbers are faded. Otherwise-"

Doc hit the 'Give me moretime!' button.

"-We'll have to play 20 questions with the computer. Or hack the thing."

+[roll0] HP

"I've got a few books in my bag. That counts, right?"

"That sure will if Moon can't see the numbers!" Doc said.

Forum Explorer
2015-02-08, 08:19 PM
Maybe, let's take a look. Moonshadow said.

Luck roll [roll0] vs 2

Or perhaps I can figure our an alternative way to open this door.

Lockpicking (to see if there is another vulnerability to the door) [roll1] vs 40

DigoDragon
2015-02-08, 08:22 PM
"Go ahead and try. Viridia's got the books so I guess we'll look at the questions." Doc pressed the 'Commence Questioning' button.

Pokonic
2015-02-08, 08:46 PM
Maybe, let's take a look. Moonshadow said.

Luck roll [roll0] vs 2

Or perhaps I can figure our an alternative way to open this door.

Lockpicking (to see if there is another vulnerability to the door) [roll1] vs 40

This thing was sealed up tight, but Moonshadow found the locking mechanism! It was one of those pesky electro-magnentic ones, though. The thing with doors like these, though, is that they're just heavy enough that actually shutting down whatever's powering them would make it harder to open it, because it's a solid slab of steel.

"Go ahead and try. Viridia's got the books so I guess we'll look at the questions." Doc pressed the 'Commence Questioning' button.

The little computer beeped.

Mini Muffin, please answer these questions;

1. Who is currently the Princess of Equestria?

A. Princess Smarty Pants

B. Princess Pretty

C. Princess Luna

2. Who was the last Chancellor of Unicornia?

A. Chancellor Puddinghead

B. Chancellor Hard Work

C. Unicornia never had a Chancellor

3. Who is the head of the Ministry of Peace?

A. Rarity

B. Pinkie Pie

C. Fluttershy

4. Who should you talk to if someone you know says something odd or strange about the way Equestria is handling the war?

A. Keep it to yourself

B. Tell your friends

C. Talk to a teacher or police officer

Forum Explorer
2015-02-08, 08:56 PM
Well I know Princess Luna was the last princess, but I'm not to up to snuff on my ancient history. Anyways though, if we've got to guess, I say choose answer C.

As for breaking in though? I've got a few ideas. But I'm not sure how well it would work. so let's not if possible.

Oh, and I almost forgot! I found a big stash of coin in the apartment complex over yonder. Didn't want to try dodging with the crazy pony around though, so I hid them best I could.

Hazuki
2015-02-08, 09:00 PM
"I really doubt there was any Princess called Pretty or Smarty Pants, and we know there was a Luna. So yeah, C. The second one...well, Hard Work is an Earth Pony name, so it's not B. Ministry of Peace is definitely Fluttershy - she was responsible for a lot of the medkits around the mines of Tindew, so that'll be C. And given all the propaganda you find in the average Equestrian book, especially all the racist stuff, I'd guess the last one is C too? It's just the Chancellor one that I'm not sure of."

DigoDragon
2015-02-08, 09:04 PM
"Coins huh? Heh, well we'll collect on the way back," Doc assured. "Okay so Luna for question one. I'm pretty sure the Ministry of Peace was Fluttershy if I remember my medical texts, so I agree there. Don't think I heard of Unicornia... Hmm, well the computer seems to think the cardholder is a filly or colt, so I want to say C for question four."

Doc scratched his head. "Wanna guess no chancellor for number two?"

Hazuki
2015-02-08, 09:09 PM
"I would, but...doesn't Chancellor sound like a really Unicorn-y thing to have? When I was checking out my ancestry yesterday, I read about early pony societies, which Unicornia probably was, right? Earth ponies were tribal families. Pegasi were clans of warriors. And unicorns had nobility, which would have all that kind of stuff. Right?"

Forum Explorer
2015-02-08, 09:13 PM
"I would, but...doesn't Chancellor sound like a really Unicorn-y thing to have? When I was checking out my ancestry yesterday, I read about early pony societies, which Unicornia probably was, right? Earth ponies were tribal families. Pegasi were clans of warriors. And unicorns had nobility, which would have all that kind of stuff. Right?"

Isn't nobility all dukes, princes, and princesses? I don't know. Is Chancellor a title?

DigoDragon
2015-02-08, 09:14 PM
"Sounds about right. chancellor is like a... judge type I think? But Puddinghead doesn't sound like an upper-crust unicorn kind of name. I think it's more... earth pony to me."

Hazuki
2015-02-08, 09:19 PM
Isn't nobility all dukes, princes, and princesses? I don't know. Is Chancellor a title?"I think so. I guess it could be a family name? So it'd be like 'The last Dash"."

"Sounds about right. chancellor is like a... judge type I think? But Puddinghead doesn't sound like an upper-crust unicorn kind of name. I think it's more... earth pony to me.""As opposed to Hard Work?" Viridia raised an eyebrow. "I do have my book on Artiscotle here," She said, as she pulled said book out of her saddlebag. "Maybe a Chancellor of another significant nation will be mentioned?" She flicked to the index of the book to search for Chancellor or Unicornia.

Forum Explorer
2015-02-08, 09:19 PM
"Sounds about right. chancellor is like a... judge type I think? But Puddinghead doesn't sound like an upper-crust unicorn kind of name. I think it's more... earth pony to me."

Chancellor. Chance Cellor. Chance Cello? Does the word mean a gambling musician? But why would a nation have an appointed position of that sort?

Or maybe it's like counselor? So it's like an adviser role or something? Wait, Counsel or. So if counselors give counsels, then do chancellors give chance? What would giving chance even mean?

DigoDragon
2015-02-08, 09:23 PM
What would giving chance even mean?

"Like not shooting you on sight just cause you were passing by," Doc replied.

Pokonic
2015-02-08, 09:33 PM
"I think so. I guess it could be a family name? So it'd be like 'The last Dash"."

"As opposed to Hard Work?" Viridia raised an eyebrow. "I do have my book on Artiscotle here," She said, as she pulled said book out of her saddlebag. "Maybe a Chancellor of another significant nation will be mentioned?" She flicked to the index of the book to search for Chancellor or Unicornia.

The word 'Chancellor' in Ariscotle's view, apparently, referred to the individual in any state who's government position related to the management of finances or the heading of a university. It was the title of the head of state of many earth pony societies, and the main title for the manager of the wealth of the commoners of Unicornia.

Forum Explorer
2015-02-08, 09:33 PM
"Like not shooting you on sight just cause you were passing by," Doc replied.

Like a captain of the guard sorta deal? Well that sounds like something a unicorn would have. And calling it some fancy name makes sense too. But Puddinghead? What kinda military pony has that name? Actually what kind of any pony has that name?

Pokonic
2015-02-08, 09:35 PM
Like a captain of the guard sorta deal? Well that sounds like something a unicorn would have. And calling it some fancy name makes sense too. But Puddinghead? What kinda military pony has that name? Actually what kind of any pony has that name?

The Pudding family, according to Ariscotle's work, were minor landholders in the earth pony state of The Third Grand Republic of the Western Sweet Valley, and were headed as of the writing of his book by a three month-old colt named Puddinghoof.

DigoDragon
2015-02-08, 09:37 PM
But Puddinghead? What kinda military pony has that name? Actually what kind of any pony has that name?

Doc pointed a hoof in the ground with a smirk. "Special. Snowflake. Which I guess is just another sign I should change my name or something."

Hazuki
2015-02-08, 09:40 PM
"So, there are Puddings who were landholders in an Earth Pony republic, and Chancellors were both Earth Pony heads of state and commoner wealth managers in Unicornia." Viridia told the crew as she closed the book. "So it's definitely not C. And the fact that there are established Puddings leads me to think that we should go with that one, even if it's really weird for Unicorns to let Earth Ponies be in authority."

DigoDragon
2015-02-08, 09:45 PM
"Alright then, Ariscotle better not be a lying toad." Doc entered the answers of Princess Luna, Chancellor Puddinghead, Fluttershy, and Talk to a Teacher/Police officer.

Pokonic
2015-02-08, 09:57 PM
The computer made a beeping sound, again,

Personal Identification Questions:

5. What is your mother's name, Mini Muffin?

A. Mini Skirt

B. Muffin Oven

C. Cranberry Muffin

6. Your father works for what part of the Equestrian Government;

A. Ministry of Wartime Technology

B. Equestrian Sky Corps

C. Equestrian Royal Navy

7. What is your sisters name, Mini Muffin?

A. Crisp Crumb

B. Sweet Muffin

C. Bran Muffin

8. How long have you lived in Equestria, Mini Muffin? Please put what is most likely to be recognized as being official.

A. 1 year

B. 5 years

C. 10 years

Hazuki
2015-02-08, 10:01 PM
"...you didn't happen to spot a corpse near that card, did you, Doc?"

DigoDragon
2015-02-08, 10:04 PM
Doc leaned his head against the wall. "Sigh... confounded freakin' machinery... no, no corpse that I saw." He gives the wall a kick.

"Alright, so... dumb questions. Out of the names for number one, Cranberry Muffin sounds like a decent choice as any. Dad might of worked for the navy considering this town is by the huge lake with the parked ship. Assuming 'Muffin' is a surname I'd guess Sweet Muffin, and for the kid's age... um, I dunno. Five?" Doc looked at the faded card to see if it had anything that might help?

Pokonic
2015-02-08, 10:08 PM
Doc leaned his head against the wall. "Sigh... confounded freakin' machinery... no, no corpse that I saw." He gives the wall a kick.

"Alright, so... dumb questions. Out of the names for number one, Cranberry Muffin sounds like a decent choice as any. Dad might of worked for the navy considering this town is by the huge lake with the parked ship. Assuming 'Muffin' is a surname I'd guess Sweet Muffin, and for the kid's age... um, I dunno. Five?" Doc looked at the faded card to see if it had anything that might help?

The card was a soft pinkish color and had blunted edges. It didn't exactly look like something a teenager would be fine with.

DigoDragon
2015-02-08, 10:13 PM
"Alright so I guess 5 would be the most logical answer for the last one. Anyone else got ideas or should we go with my guesses?"

Hazuki
2015-02-08, 10:20 PM
"Good thinking on the Navy thing." Viridia nodded. "Her mom could have been Mini Skirt, and passed it on to Mini Muffin. But her sister has no options for being a Mini - so Cranberry Muffin does seem like the most logical answer. You made a good point about the Navy thing - plus the fact that Muffin sounds like an Earth Pony name, and I think Unicorns specialized in developing tech, while Pegasi would obviously make up the sky corps." She thought for a moment on the third question. "Sweet Muffin wouldn't really match the scheme. You never hear of a bitter muffin, do you? Cranberry, Mini, and Bran all sound like they go together as types of muffins. And five...yeah, that's as good as any guess. She could probably read decently at that age, and I think any older kid would have more difficult questions."

"So I'm thinking C, C, C, B."

DigoDragon
2015-02-08, 10:23 PM
"Sounds like a plan. Well, cross your Ts." Doc entered the answers C, C, C, and B.

Forum Explorer
2015-02-08, 10:27 PM
Um, is it just me or is the answer C coming up a lot? It's like I said, always go C.

DigoDragon
2015-02-08, 10:33 PM
Um, is it just me or is the answer C coming up a lot? It's like I said, always go C.

"Well, if Mini Muffin is around age 5 then I guess that might make sense to make things easy for her," Doc commented. He looked at the card again. "...I really don't wanna know why this card was sitting outside."

Pokonic
2015-02-08, 11:24 PM
The little computer beeped again! This time, there were just two questions. Yay!

9. What is the name of your pet goldfish, Mini?

A. Goldie

B. Swimmy

C. Mr. Fish

10. Are you a Equestrian patriot, entitled to the freedom and safety the state gives you, Mini Muffin?

A. Yes

B. No

Forum Explorer
2015-02-09, 12:25 AM
C and A? Moonshadow asked.

DigoDragon
2015-02-09, 07:53 AM
C and A? Moonshadow asked.

"At this point I'm willing to try anything," Doc replied. He hit C and A for the answers and gave the console a good hard stare. "Now could you open up, pretty please?"

RCgothic
2015-02-09, 10:00 AM
Seaweed blinked, but sort of pushed the ammunition rounds closer to her chest.

"Um, I'm not a terrible pony." she said, a little flatly, "She's crying! I just wanna know why here face was sort of rough, like she really needed lotion. Do you think she needs lotion?"

Stellar's ears droop as she realises she's inadvertently given offence.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply you wouldn't be nice to her! I'm worried for my friend and that didn't come out right. Ponies... tend not to give her much of a chance. Somepony even shot at her earlier today, just because of the way she is! It'll help if I explain..."

"Noise is a pony from before the war. She's two hundred years old! But she hasn't been awake for all that time. She was dying of an illness the doctors couldn't cure, so they put her into a magical sleep to keep her alive until they could. The spell protected and preserved her, and only gave out about a month ago. The spell had protected her from the force of the bombs, but not their radiation. You see, it kept her alive, but not in the way she would have wanted. Joyous Noise is a ghoul. A remarkably well preserved one, but that's why her face looks strange to you. And it hurts her a lot, because she used to be a very pretty pony - pretty enough to stand next to Viridia and feel no jealousy! To be subject to the sort of slow, physical decay that ghouls go through is the worst kind of hell for her."

"On top of that, everypony she ever knew is dead, and she had lots of friends. The safe utopia that was there when she went to sleep was destroyed in necromantic fire, replaced by this land of violence she hardly understands and is ill-suited to cope with. We've been acclimatised to it all our lives, but to her it's a horrible shock."

"And finally, the first pony she met after she woke up and in whom she put her trust, turned out not to be a very nice pony."

"And I'm very worried for her. Can you help me Seaweed? Do you think you can you help me make things better for her?"

Pokonic
2015-02-09, 01:02 PM
"At this point I'm willing to try anything," Doc replied. He hit C and A for the answers and gave the console a good hard stare. "Now could you open up, pretty please?"

The door beeped, again!

Thank you, Mini Muffin. Although you scored a 50%, which would normally bar you from entering this Safety Zone on the suspicions that you are a non-zebra foreign infiltrator, your young age has been taken to account. Please, stay safe. Equestria needs bright fillies like you in the coming days!

A pained sound came from the door; it slowly slid open, scraping noisily at the ground as it swung forward. The room behind it looked small, but there seemed to be a ladder immediately on the other side. No corpses. Nothing especially creepy. Just a small, dark room with little in the way of lighting, a corner of the world where no one's been in for a long time.

Stellar's ears droop as she realises she's inadvertently given offence.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply you wouldn't be nice to her! I'm worried for my friend and that didn't come out right. Ponies... tend not to give her much of a chance. Somepony even shot at her earlier today, just because of the way she is! It'll help if I explain..."

"Noise is a pony from before the war. She's two hundred years old! But she hasn't been awake for all that time. She was dying of an illness the doctors couldn't cure, so they put her into a magical sleep to keep her alive until they could. The spell protected and preserved her, and only gave out about a month ago. The spell had protected her from the force of the bombs, but not their radiation. You see, it kept her alive, but not in the way she would have wanted. Joyous Noise is a ghoul. A remarkably well preserved one, but that's why her face looks strange to you. And it hurts her a lot, because she used to be a very pretty pony - pretty enough to stand next to Viridia and feel no jealousy! To be subject to the sort of slow, physical decay that ghouls go through is the worst kind of hell for her."

"On top of that, everypony she ever knew is dead, and she had lots of friends. The safe utopia that was there when she went to sleep was destroyed in necromantic fire, replaced by this land of violence she hardly understands and is ill-suited to cope with. We've been acclimatised to it all our lives, but to her it's a horrible shock."

"And finally, the first pony she met after she woke up and in whom she put her trust, turned out not to be a very nice pony."

"And I'm very worried for her. Can you help me Seaweed? Do you think you can you help me make things better for her?"

Seaweed, after a few careful moments of thought, nodded.

"I'll get the lotion." she said, with determination, and headed behind her desk.

Forum Explorer
2015-02-09, 01:11 PM
We got something to play doorstop? I don't want that thing trapping us in here.

DigoDragon
2015-02-09, 01:14 PM
A pained sound came from the door; it slowly slid open, scraping noisily at the ground as it swung forward. The room behind it looked small, but there seemed to be a ladder immediately on the other side. No corpses. Nothing especially creepy. Just a small, dark room with little in the way of lighting, a corner of the world where no one's been in for a long time.

"Ha ha, we did it!!" Doc exclaimed as he hugged both friends. He calmed himself down and adjusted his glasses. "Ahem, sorry. Well then, shall we?"

Doc proceeded into the room, slowly making his way to the stairs.

PER [roll0] vs. 7
LUK [roll1] vs. 5

We got something to play doorstop? I don't want that thing trapping us in here.

"It would be a weird shelter if it had no way to get out. Sides, I don't want that sniper following us in here."

Forum Explorer
2015-02-09, 01:18 PM
"It would be a weird shelter if it had no way to get out. Sides, I don't want that sniper following us in here."

It's been 200 years. The way out may have broken. Besides, I hope that sniper follows us. In here she'll be easy pickings for the three of us with everything so up close and personal.

DigoDragon
2015-02-09, 01:20 PM
It's been 200 years. The way out may have broken. Besides, I hope that sniper follows us. In here she'll be easy pickings for the three of us with everything so up close and personal.

Doc looked at the door for a moment, then picked up the biggest of the five rocks he and Viridia brought along and placed it in front of the doorway to wedge it open. "Hope this'll work then." He stored the remaining four.

RCgothic
2015-02-09, 01:26 PM
Seaweed, after a few careful moments of thought, nodded.

"I'll get the lotion." she said, with determination, and headed behind her desk.

"Thank you, I'm sure she'll appreciate it."

Stellar waits patiently for the lotion before following Tirkes and Noise.

Hazuki
2015-02-09, 01:36 PM
It's been 200 years. The way out may have broken. Besides, I hope that sniper follows us. In here she'll be easy pickings for the three of us with everything so up close and personal. "She was a she?" Viridia raised an eyebrow."Was she cute?"

Forum Explorer
2015-02-09, 01:36 PM
Thanks, Moonshadow said, smiling before entering the room and searching it.

Perception [roll0] vs 10

EDIT: She was invisible, so I'm just guessing at a gender.

Hazuki
2015-02-09, 01:40 PM
Viridia shrugged her shoulders at her allies searching the small room and joined in.

Pokonic
2015-02-09, 01:51 PM
"Thank you, I'm sure she'll appreciate it."

Stellar waits patiently for the lotion before following Tirkes and Noise.

Seaweed quickly comes out with a large bottle of lotion that had the words 'SKIN CARE PRODUCT' right on the bottle, in bold.

Stellar found Tirkes sitting next to Joyous on a bed, with the ghoul crying into her shoulder and with both arms wrapped around her neck! Tirkes looked incredibly uncomfortable with the situation, but didn't move or make a way for the door when she saw Stellar.

Thanks, Moonshadow said, smiling before entering the room and searching it.

Perception [roll0] vs 10

Moonshadow and Viridia found a hidden turret! Well, hidden, in that it was halfway out of the hidden hole in the wall it was in, and 'turret' in that it was a gun that was probably supposed to shoot at intruders. Luckily, whatever power was supposed to be keeping the lights on probably kept the guns working, so the turret right above where the ladder was wasn't on at all!

Forum Explorer
2015-02-09, 01:53 PM
Moonshadow took a closer look at the turret to see if she could pull some ammo or even the gun off of it.

Once that was done she headed up the ladder.

DigoDragon
2015-02-09, 01:55 PM
Doc walked over to the ladder and looked down to see if it was deeper than what the cloud light could illuminate.

Pokonic
2015-02-09, 02:01 PM
Moonshadow took a closer look at the turret to see if she could pull some ammo or even the gun off of it.

Moonshadow would probably like what she was seeing! It looked pretty much like what the lower-ranked grunts in the Enclave would be carrying around, just a plain energy rifle with recharger capabilities. The question, though, was how she could get the gun out without just breaking it? Wiring was hard enough when a turret's just firing bullets.

[Someone's going to need to roll a successful Mechanic's check to pry the gun out without hurting any of it's fragile components.]

Doc walked over to the ladder and looked down to see if it was deeper than what the cloud light could illuminate.

It went pretty far down! Far down enough that Doc couldn't see the bottom, and neither could Moonshadow, because there was simply no light down there at all.

DigoDragon
2015-02-09, 02:21 PM
It went pretty far down! Far down enough that Doc couldn't see the bottom, and neither could Moonshadow, because there was simply no light down there at all.

Doc pulled out the smallest of the remaining four rocks and held it over the hole. "Safe travels," he told the stone and then he dropped it. "One locomotive, two locomotive..."

Pokonic
2015-02-09, 03:09 PM
Doc pulled out the smallest of the remaining four rocks and held it over the hole. "Safe travels," he told the stone and then he dropped it. "One locomotive, two locomotive..."

At about twelve locomotive, the rock hit whatever counted as flooring down there. Yeash.

DigoDragon
2015-02-09, 03:14 PM
At about twelve locomotive, the rock hit whatever counted as flooring down there. Yeash.

"That's... that's a long way down. Wow." Doc turned to his friends and noticed Moonshadow working on something. "What do you have there?"

RCgothic
2015-02-09, 04:09 PM
Seaweed quickly comes out with a large bottle of lotion that had the words 'SKIN CARE PRODUCT' right on the bottle, in bold.

Stellar found Tirkes sitting next to Joyous on a bed, with the ghoul crying into her shoulder and with both arms wrapped around her neck! Tirkes looked incredibly uncomfortable with the situation, but didn't move or make a way for the door when she saw Stellar.

Stellar takes up position on the other side of Noise, offering Tirkeş a look of gratitude for her help.

After an appropriate pause, she proffers the bottle of lotion.

"Hey, Noise? Seaweed wanted to give you this. She thought it might help you feel more yourself."

Forum Explorer
2015-02-09, 09:13 PM
I'm guessing a Recharger Rifle. Pretty nice, and pretty well attached to this turret. I don't suppose either of you have a degree in Mecharcane Engineering? Cause just yanking it out will break something.

DigoDragon
2015-02-09, 09:17 PM
"Eh... sorry Moon, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic," the earth pony said with a shrug. "I can try and take it down in one piece, but you'll likely still need someone like Livewire to get it running." Doc looked over the device and fiddled with the mounting.

"I'll just imagine it's like remove a kidney."

Pokonic
2015-02-09, 11:33 PM
Stellar takes up position on the other side of Noise, offering Tirkeş a look of gratitude for her help.

After an appropriate pause, she proffers the bottle of lotion.

"Hey, Noise? Seaweed wanted to give you this. She thought it might help you feel more yourself."

Tirkes, physically moved so Joyous didn't have a choice put to look at Stellar, and possibly so that nopony could see herself quietly dying of embarrassment.

Noise, very slowly, took the lotion with a wing and spoke to Stellar while still using Tirkes as a physical anchor.

"Th-hanks." Joyous replied, nodding at Stellar, "I hope I'm not ruining your day, or anything."

Tirkes made a grunt that sounded almost like "There's a queue.", but that could've just been a illusion.

I'll just imagine it's like remove a kidney.[/COLOR]"

Doc removed the rifle! In four pieces, which came apart at the doctor's touch like hooves were not actually meant for fine, delicate work. At least it didn't, uh, explode or anything.

[Doc adds four units of Components into his inventory.]

Hazuki
2015-02-09, 11:52 PM
"I'll just imagine it's like remove a kidney."

Doc removed the rifle! In four pieces, which came apart at the doctor's touch..."Dear Diary: Acquire kidney armor."

Forum Explorer
2015-02-10, 12:05 AM
Well we suck at that. Oh well, moving on. Who wants to go into the gloom tunnel first?

RCgothic
2015-02-10, 07:22 AM
Tirkes, physically moved so Joyous didn't have a choice put to look at Stellar, and possibly so that nopony could see herself quietly dying of embarrassment.

Noise, very slowly, took the lotion with a wing and spoke to Stellar while still using Tirkes as a physical anchor.

"Th-hanks." Joyous replied, nodding at Stellar, "I hope I'm not ruining your day, or anything."

Tirkes made a grunt that sounded almost like "There's a queue.", but that could've just been a illusion.

"I have nothing to do right now that's more important than taking care of you," Stellar reassures truthfully. "If you're feeling up to it I still have some berries that will probably stretch three ways."

DigoDragon
2015-02-10, 07:59 AM
[Doc adds four units of Components into his inventory.]

"Dear Diary: Acquire kidney armor."

Doc let out an amused snort. "Yes well, imagine how terrifying I'd be as a raider. Um, guess I'll carry it for now and we'll ask Live to put it back together for you in town, Moon. I'm sure she'll squee for the opportunity." He packs away the parts carefully.

Well we suck at that. Oh well, moving on. Who wants to go into the gloom tunnel first?

"Eh, I'll go first. If there's a creature down there with kidneys, it won't be much trouble." Doc descends down the scary ladder with his lantern in his teeth.

Pokonic
2015-02-10, 01:29 PM
"I have nothing to do right now that's more important than taking care of you," Stellar reassures truthfully. "If you're feeling up to it I still have some berries that will probably stretch three ways."

Joyous looked somewhat surprised at the mention of food, like she had forgotten that 'eating' was a thing and she was starving.

"Thank you." she said, quite obviously eager to eat anything that was set in front of her.

Tirkes didn't say anything, but she hadn't eaten either, so the shrug of her shoulders at the mention of berries was probably something positive.

"Eh, I'll go first. If there's a creature down there with kidneys, it won't be much trouble." Doc descends down the scary ladder with his lantern in his teeth.

It was cold down there; if Doc took a glass of water down with him, eventually, it would just turn to ice. The floor was bare concrete and he was still in a hallway, one narrow enough that he could see both walls with his little light, but that was that. It was too dark to get a good judge about what he was looking down, from where he was.

DigoDragon
2015-02-10, 01:35 PM
It was cold down there; if Doc took a glass of water down with him, eventually, it would just turn to ice. The floor was bare concrete and he was still in a hallway, one narrow enough that he could see both walls with his little light, but that was that. It was too dark to get a good judge about what he was looking down, from where he was.

"It's colder than a... well it's bucking cold," Doc called up the ladder. He waited for his friends before traversing the dark hall.

RCgothic
2015-02-10, 03:06 PM
Joyous looked somewhat surprised at the mention of food, like she had forgotten that 'eating' was a thing and she was starving.

"Thank you." she said, quite obviously eager to eat anything that was set in front of her.

Tirkes didn't say anything, but she hadn't eaten either, so the shrug of her shoulders at the mention of berries was probably something positive.

"Here, you'll feel better once you have some food inside you."

Stellar lays out her remaining berries in three piles on a side table. She hopes it's not too clear she's made Joyous Noise's pile a more normal portion size, whilst Tirkes and herself get slightly lean rations. It'll do as long as they can find another meal later.

Forum Explorer
2015-02-10, 03:23 PM
Moonshadow floats/climbs down the ladder, joining Doc at the bottom. So what do you think we're going to find down here anyways?

DigoDragon
2015-02-10, 03:41 PM
So what do you think we're going to find down here anyways?

"Off hoof, likely a few mummified bodies," Doc replied, "But if we're lucky, a few mummified bodies, some food, and working prewar equipment." He held his light out toward the engulfing darkness.

PER [roll0] vs. 7
LUK [roll1] vs. 5

Pokonic
2015-02-10, 03:49 PM
"Here, you'll feel better once you have some food inside you."

Stellar lays out her remaining berries in three piles on a side table. She hopes it's not too clear she's made Joyous Noise's pile a more normal portion size, whilst Tirkes and herself get slightly lean rations. It'll do as long as they can find another meal later.

Joyous attacked her share of berries, while Tirkes took her breakfast and hovered it in front of her, without another word.

"You're the nicest pony ever, Stellar." Joyous said, giving Stellar a look of complete gratitude.

Moonshadow floats/climbs down the ladder, joining Doc at the bottom. So what do you think we're going to find down here anyways?

Moonshadow just saw a long hallway made entirely of concrete, from the ceiling to the floor. There was another door at the end of it; no computer system on this one, though! Just a big metal external lock that looked like someone had attempted to burn off and just managed to sloppily weld the locking mechanism to the door.

"Off hoof, likely a few mummified bodies," Doc replied, "But if we're lucky, a few mummified bodies, some food, and working prewar equipment." He held his light out toward the engulfing darkness.

PER [roll0] vs. 7
LUK [roll1] vs. 5

Doc walked down the hall enough so that he saw the same thing Moonshadow was seeing! Also, absolutely nothing bad happened to him. That's a first, huh?

DigoDragon
2015-02-10, 03:58 PM
That's a first, huh?

"Okay, so... what moron did this number?" Doc asked, pointing to the messed up lock. "Maybe we can break it?"

Pokonic
2015-02-10, 04:01 PM
"Okay, so... what moron did this number?" Doc asked, pointing to the messed up lock. "Maybe we can break it?"

[It's a Strength roll to pry it off!]

Forum Explorer
2015-02-10, 04:01 PM
See this? This is why ponies need to not just shoot things blindly. Moonshadow sighed, knocking on the door absentmindedly as she inspected it.

Perception to see if the door can be opened, or has a weak point [roll0] vs 10. (Specifically hinges. Blow the hinges off a door and it'll fall right over.)

Hazuki
2015-02-10, 04:03 PM
[It's a Strength roll to pry it off!]"Better than nothing." Viridia decided to attempt prying off the door handle with her hooves.

Strength: [roll0] vs 5

DigoDragon
2015-02-10, 04:07 PM
"Eh... already had one door fall over on me today," Doc said. He waits for Viridia to have her go at it and then tries after.

STR [roll0] vs. 4

"Then again, I could just stand way back there..."

Pokonic
2015-02-10, 04:10 PM
See this? This is why ponies need to not just shoot things blindly. Moonshadow sighed, knocking on the door absentmindedly as she inspected it.

Perception to see if the door can be opened, or has a weak point [roll0] vs 10. (Specifically hinges. Blow the hinges off a door and it'll fall right over.)

The hinges of the door were still intact! And wouldn't be much of a issue to blow right off.

"Better than nothing." Viridia decided to attempt prying off the door handle with her hooves.

Strength: [roll0] vs 5

Viridia cracked a hoof! On her left hoof there was now a nice big crack on the top ridge, big enough that she could probably stick a pencil in it. Ow.

[Viridia takes [roll0] damage to her left front leg! Also, she'd be taking a -1 to Agility rolls that involve movement until it gets healed, because hoof injuries are the worst.]

Hazuki
2015-02-10, 04:13 PM
Viridia cracked a hoof! On her left hoof there was now a nice big crack on the top ridge, big enough that she could probably stick a pencil in. Ow.

[Viridia takes [roll0] damage to her left front leg! Also, she'd be taking a -1 to Agility rolls that involve movement until it gets healed, because hoof injuries are the worst.]"Heals, please." Viridia held out her hoof to Doc.

DigoDragon
2015-02-10, 04:17 PM
"Heals, please." Viridia held out her hoof to Doc.

Doc nodded and fiddled through his kit for some adhesive. "Moon, unless you want to try prying to lock off, I'm going to use some prewar tech I've been saving for this moment." He patches up Viridia's hoof carefully.

Medicine: [roll0] vs 70

Forum Explorer
2015-02-10, 04:23 PM
Actually I was thinking of shooting those hinges off, and then knocking the door over. If it doesn't just fall over as a result of missing hinges of course. Any objections? Moonshadow said, pulling out her pistol and taking aim.

DigoDragon
2015-02-10, 04:27 PM
"Just one, before you go ricocheting bullets around the hall," Doc replied, fetching something out of his bag. "Rock!" He attempts to just smash the lock off with a couple good hits from above.

Smash! [roll0]+STR[4]+Rock?

Forum Explorer
2015-02-10, 04:31 PM
Laser pistol, Doc. No ricochet but we will have to smack the door quickly to prevent the metal from cooling and fusing together.

RCgothic
2015-02-10, 04:34 PM
Joyous attacked her share of berries, while Tirkes took her breakfast and hovered it in front of her, without another word.

"You're the nicest pony ever, Stellar." Joyous said, giving Stellar a look of complete gratitude.

Stellar smiles as she nibbles on her own breakfast. "I'm no Minister Fluttershy! But thanks. You're my friend and I don't want anything bad to happen to you."

"To any of you," she adds, including Tirkes.

Pokonic
2015-02-10, 05:48 PM
He patches up Viridia's hoof carefully.

Medicine: [roll0] vs 70

Viridia can now stand on all four legs without feeling like one of her legs were on fire! Yay.

"Just one, before you go ricocheting bullets around the hall," Doc replied, fetching something out of his bag. "Rock!" He attempts to just smash the lock off with a couple good hits from above.

Smash! [roll0]+STR[4]+Rock?

Doc managed to break off the wielded piece of metal! Also he turned to rock to something resembling gravel, but Equestria wasn't made without breaking a few eggs.

The door creaked open, slightly, but it was a metal door and metal doors several inches thick just don't swing open on they're own weight. Someone's going to have to go first! Because whatever's behind that door nopony can see, because it's darker in there then Nightmare Moon's biography.

Stellar smiles as she nibbles on her own breakfast. "I'm no Minister Fluttershy! But thanks. You're my friend and I don't want anything bad to happen to you."

"To any of you," she adds, including Tirkes.

"You're friends and Tirkes." Tirkes replied, only somewhat jokingly, "Good morning, Stellar."

Joyous elbowed Tirkes in the shoulder, which was pretty impressive given her position. Now she was smiling, though!

Stellar heard Seaweed snicker from behind.

Hazuki
2015-02-10, 05:50 PM
Doc managed to break off the wielded piece of metal! Also he turned to rock to something resembling gravel, but Equestria wasn't made without breaking a few eggs.

The door creaked open, slightly, but it was a metal door and metal doors several inches thick just don't swing open on they're own weight. Someone's going to have to go first! Because whatever's behind that door nopony can see, because it's darker in there then Nightmare Moon's biography.Viridia shoved the door open.

Pokonic
2015-02-10, 05:55 PM
Viridia shoved the door open.

Behind the door was a large living-space area. At least six couches, a reading area in one corner, stacked with books on a big wooden shelf, a few gaming tables in another corner, a television set, the works. About thirty ponies could fit in here comfortably, and there were open doors on each side of the room.

Everything was covered in dust, and everything felt still, like this place hadn't been seen for a long while.

Hazuki
2015-02-10, 05:59 PM
Viridia walked over to one of the gaming tables and jammed it in the doorway, so they could still climb over it, but it couldn't be slammed on them if somepony'd been following them. Then started searching.

Forum Explorer
2015-02-10, 06:11 PM
Moonshadow followed along, exploring the room and seeing what she could find to make this trip worthwhile

Perception [roll0] vs 10

Luck [roll1] vs 4

DigoDragon
2015-02-10, 06:13 PM
"Everyone be careful," Doc warned. "Don't know how well this place has been holding together." He went for the books, looking to find any particularly rare titles or stuff on sciences and mechanics.

PER [roll0] vs. 7
LUK [roll1] vs. 5

Pokonic
2015-02-10, 06:46 PM
Viridia walked over to one of the gaming tables and jammed it in the doorway, so they could still climb over it, but it couldn't be slammed on them if somepony'd been following them. Then started searching.

Viridia found a diamond ring in between one of the cushions of the couch! It was made for a unicorn horn, unfortunately, but it was a pretty big diamond. The letters A.S were engraved inside it.

[Add a Diamond Ring into Viridia's inventory!]

Moonshadow followed along, exploring the room and seeing what she could find to make this trip worthwhile

Perception [roll0] vs 10

Luck [roll1] vs 4

Moonshadow found a hidden drug stash under one of the couches!

[Add three units of Dash into Moonshadow's inventory.]

"Everyone be careful," Doc warned. "Don't know how well this place has been holding together." He went for the books, looking to find any particularly rare titles or stuff on sciences and mechanics.

PER [roll0] vs. 7
LUK [roll1] vs. 5

Doc would find that, to his dismay, that almost every single magazine on the shelf had, at some point, been written inside them with permanent marker. It was funny that the vandal had used some science magazines for his medium, because they were all mostly crazy gibberish.

ITSTIMENOWTHERESALLTHETIMEINETHEWORLD

WHY HAS NOONE LOOKED OUTSIDE YET CANT THEY SEE?????

WHO is THE ELEMENT OF LAUGHTER NOW? WHOS LAUGHING

HARMONY WAS A LIE

LALALALA, LALALALA, NA NA N A MY LITTLE PONYYY

ALL THE FRIENDHSIP THERE COULD BE

NOPONY IS SMILING I WANT SMILES

NOTHING RYMES WITH ZEBRA ITS HARD TO SING SONGS ABOUT THEM.

THE SESSION HAS BEEN CORRUPTED

EVERYONES DEAD NOW BUT IM ALIVE I GUESS I WON MA

DigoDragon
2015-02-10, 06:50 PM
Doc would find that, to his dismay, that almost every single magazine on the shelf had, at some point, been written inside them with permanent marker. It was funny that the vandal had used some science magazines for his medium, because they were all mostly crazy gibberish.

"Well this is crap," Doc muttered, after tossing the 5th mag on the floor in a pile. He sighed and then turned his attention to one of the three side rooms, picking one at random. He crept slowly past the doorway and looked around.

Forum Explorer
2015-02-10, 06:55 PM
More drugs, cool. Moonshadow said, stashing the stash in her saddlebags before joining Doc when he moves to the next room.

Hazuki
2015-02-10, 06:55 PM
Viridia found a diamond ring in between one of the cushions of the couch! It was made for a unicorn horn, unfortunately, but it was a pretty big diamond. The letters A.S were engraved inside it.

[Add a Diamond Ring into Viridia's inventory!]"It'll do." Viridia stuffed the diamond ring with the rest of her jewelry.

"Well this is crap," Doc muttered, after tossing the 5th mag on the floor in a pile. He sighed and then turned his attention to one of the three side rooms, picking one at random. He crept slowly past the doorway and looked around.Then followed Doc, drawing Martha as she did so.

DigoDragon
2015-02-10, 07:28 PM
"Just so you all know," Doc commented, "Most of those mags were scribbled on by the ravings of a mad pony. So... the residents here might have killed themselves."

Pokonic
2015-02-10, 09:39 PM
. He crept slowly past the doorway and looked around.

This looked like it was the entrance to another set of living quarters, this one being the supplies stockpile! This was more of a walk-in closet room, lined with shelves of goods! It was a wastelander's sleep-away stash, and it all was for the party!

[Everyone roll Survival and Luck to determine what they can scrounge up! Survival will determine about how much food each person finds; Luck determines the rough quality.]

DigoDragon
2015-02-10, 09:47 PM
"Happy Hearthwarming," Doc happily commented as he dug around for something good.

Survival [roll0] vs. 26
Luck [roll1] vs. 5

Forum Explorer
2015-02-11, 01:56 AM
Moonshadow flew over, looking to see what was still edible.

Survival [roll0] vs 19

Luck [roll1] vs 4

RCgothic
2015-02-11, 02:32 AM
"Your friends and Tirkes." Tirkes replied, only somewhat jokingly, "Good morning, Stellar."

Joyous elbowed Tirkes in the shoulder, which was pretty impressive given her position. Now she was smiling, though!

Stellar heard Seaweed snicker from behind.

"Including Tirkeş!" Stellar confirms, glad that Noise is smiling again. "And we can hear you, Seaweed! Why don't you come out and say hello to your new guest?"

Pokonic
2015-02-12, 02:18 AM
"Happy Hearthwarming," Doc happily commented as he dug around for something good.

Survival [roll0] vs. 26
Luck [roll1] vs. 5

Doc found a few tins of caviar! That stuff was a delicacy, before the war. Griffon food. Course, who's going to bite into some two-hundred year old fish eggs?

[Add five units of Caviar into Doc's inventory.]

Moonshadow flew over, looking to see what was still edible.

Survival [roll0] vs 19

Luck [roll1] vs 4

Moonshadow found a few bottles of a strange soda she hasn't seen before! Going by the nutrition info, this stuff was basically more like liquid cake than a drink.

[Add three bottles of Crystal Castle Soda into Moonshadow's inventory. As per Sparkle Cola, but drinkers take a -1 to Intelligence for a hour.]

"Including Tirkeş!" Stellar confirms, glad that Noise is smiling again. "And we can hear you, Seaweed! Why don't you come out and say hello to your new guest?"

Seaweed stepped inside the room, and walked right up to the bed!

"I'm the one who you pay rent to." Seaweed said, right at Joyous's face, looking about as serious a eight year old could physically be.

Joyous apparently thought Seaweed was adorable, and just nodded, quite visibly doing her best not to laugh at the filly!

"Okay." she said, bringing a hoof to her face, apparently to stop herself from just laughing uncontrollably.

Seaweed was either good at playing her role or was completely ignorant that she was the reason Joyous's mood had picked up, as she just stood there, undaunted by stuff like replies. The worlds tiniest slum lord seemed pretty intent on getting some sort of acknowledgement that she sort of had power over everyone in the room! Ah, kids.

Forum Explorer
2015-02-12, 02:26 AM
I bet Seaweed would love these, Moonshadow said, storing the bottles. Alright, two rooms to go. I'm guessing a bedroom and a kitchen to cook this stuff. she added, heading to one of the two unexplored rooms.

Pokonic
2015-02-12, 03:17 AM
I bet Seaweed would love these, Moonshadow said, storing the bottles. Alright, two rooms to go. I'm guessing a bedroom and a kitchen to cook this stuff. she added, heading to one of the two unexplored rooms.

Moonshadow found a unexplored hallway. Six doors on each side, with one big set of double-doors at the end of it. This had to be the living quarters! None of the doors were open, though.

Forum Explorer
2015-02-12, 03:33 AM
Jackpot I guess. Moonshadow said, checking the first room on the right.

RCgothic
2015-02-12, 03:46 AM
Seaweed stepped inside the room, and walked right up to the bed!

"I'm the one who you pay rent to." Seaweed said, right at Joyous's face, looking about as serious a eight year old could physically be.

Joyous apparently thought Seaweed was adorable, and just nodded, quite visibly doing her best not to laugh at the filly!

"Okay." she said, bringing a hoof to her face, apparently to stop herself from just laughing uncontrollably.

Seaweed was either good at playing her role or was completely ignorant that she was the reason Joyous's mood had picked up, as she just stood there, undaunted by stuff like replies. The worlds tiniest slum lord seemed pretty intent on getting some sort of acknowledgement that she sort of had power over everyone in the room! Ah, kids.
"And how may we serve our great and powerful master?" Stellar humours the filly, hamming it up. "Perhaps if you fetched the brush from my room we could style your mane and tail?"

DigoDragon
2015-02-12, 07:44 AM
"If this place weren't an ice box it might be downright cozy," Doc commented as he took the first door on the left.

PER [roll0] vs. 7
LUK [roll1] vs. 5

Pokonic
2015-02-12, 11:16 AM
Jackpot I guess. Moonshadow said, checking the first room on the right.

The room was pretty bare; one bed, a bookshelf, a clothing rack, and a small desk. No corpse, either! Everything was a faded shade, and everything was liberally covered in dust.

"If this place weren't an ice box it might be downright cozy," Doc commented as he took the first door on the left.

PER [roll0] vs. 7
LUK [roll1] vs. 5

Doc found a room that consisted of one bed, a bookshelf, a clothing rack, and a small desk. No corpse, either! There was absolutely nothing suspicious in the room, apparently.

"And how may we serve our great and powerful master?" Stellar humours the filly, hamming it up. "Perhaps if you fetched the brush from my room we could style your mane and tail?"

"Yes, that would please me." Seaweed said immediately, "But I don't want to go though your things! That would be rude."

Tirkes snickered.

DigoDragon
2015-02-12, 11:29 AM
Doc found a room that consisted of one bed, a bookshelf, a clothing rack, and a small desk. No corpse, either! There was absolutely nothing suspicious in the room, apparently.

Doc looked through the clothing rack to see if anything survived. If not, he moves on to the next door down the line on the left.

PER [roll0]
LUK [roll1]

Forum Explorer
2015-02-12, 12:31 PM
Moonshadow checks the books, seeing if the madpony had scribbled all over them as well, before moving onto the next room.

RCgothic
2015-02-12, 01:03 PM
"Yes, that would please me." Seaweed said immediately, "But I don't want to go though your things! That would be rude."

Tirkes snickered.

"Don't worry, the brush is sitting out by my bed and you have my permission to get it."

Pokonic
2015-02-12, 02:01 PM
Doc looked through the clothing rack to see if anything survived.

What was left in the clothing rack was downright decayed! When Doc touched the sleeve of one fur jacket, the fluffy exterior nigh dissolved into a fine white powder before his eyes!

If not, he moves on to the next door down the line on the left.

PER [roll0]
LUK [roll1]

The second room was almost the same as the first he checked in! This was a little uncanny. The bed was made and everything.

Moonshadow checks the books, seeing if the madpony had scribbled all over them as well, before moving onto the next room.

The madpony had gotten in here, too!

DING DONG WHO'S DEAD

NAANAA NANANAAAA

WHOS THERE

IM FULL OF FILTH

WHOS THAT

IM NOT THE ONLY SANE ONE HERE NOW

I DONT WANT TO DIE

RARITY YOU OWE ME MONEY, YOU SKANK

The next room was nearly identical to the one she just went through, and the one Doc was looking at, too!

It didn't look like anypony was home, anymore.

"Don't worry, the brush is sitting out by my bed and you have my permission to get it."

Seaweed made a face, but stepped out of the room, headed for Stellar's bed.

When the filly left, Joyous made a squee-type noise.

"She's so cute." the pegasus gushed, quietly, "Why is she doing this, though? Shouldn't her parents be running this place? Are they out of town or something?"

Forum Explorer
2015-02-12, 02:09 PM
Two left. Moonshadow said, moving on to check one of the last rooms.

DigoDragon
2015-02-12, 02:15 PM
"For a crackpot that went over the deep end, this pony sure knew how to make a bed," Doc remarked. "Find anything interesting, Moon?"

The stallion continued to search the rooms on his side, checking desks and beds for possible remnants of useful of valuable objects.

In the interest of not dragging this area out, I'm going to just roll PER/LUCK checks for the remaining four rooms on the left side and stop before reaching the double doors at the end. :smallsmile:
Let me know if you need me to roll something different or want my attention at something specific (like if one of the rooms was not a bedroom or is holding that Prench maid Moonshadow wants. ;)

Perception of 7
Luck of 5

Room #3
PER [roll0]
LUK [roll1]

Room #4
PER [roll2]
LUK [roll3]

Room #5
PER [roll4]
LUK [roll5]

Room #6
PER [roll6]
LUK [roll7]

Forum Explorer
2015-02-12, 02:22 PM
So far, no. Moonshadow replied, taking a more detailed look at things once all the rooms were revealed.

[perception [roll0] vs 10
Luck [roll1] vs 4

RCgothic
2015-02-12, 02:50 PM
Seaweed made a face, but stepped out of the room, headed for Stellar's bed.

When the filly left, Joyous made a squee-type noise.

"She's so cute." the pegasus gushed, quietly, "Why is she doing this, though? Shouldn't her parents be running this place? Are they out of town or something?"

"She, uh, doesn't have any. She runs this place by herself and when there are no guests a few of the other townsfolk check in on her. I can tell she really enjoys having us around."

DigoDragon
2015-02-12, 03:21 PM
So far, no.

"Ah. I learned the hard way that these clothes disintegrate upon touch," Doc commented. "Too bad. I could use a nice undershirt that isn't caked in blood. Kinda gives an awkward impression from a doctor, you know?"

Pokonic
2015-02-12, 05:00 PM
"For a crackpot that went over the deep end, this pony sure knew how to make a bed," Doc remarked. "Find anything interesting, Moon?"

The stallion continued to search the rooms on his side, checking desks and beds for possible remnants of useful of valuable objects.

In the interest of not dragging this area out, I'm going to just roll PER/LUCK checks for the remaining four rooms on the left side and stop before reaching the double doors at the end. :smallsmile:
Let me know if you need me to roll something different or want my attention at something specific (like if one of the rooms was not a bedroom or is holding that Prench maid Moonshadow wants. ;)

Perception of 7
Luck of 5

Room #3
PER [roll0]
LUK [roll1]

Room #4
PER [roll2]
LUK [roll3]

Room #5
PER [roll4]
LUK [roll5]

Room #6
PER [roll6]
LUK [roll7]

There was very little to see, in general! The rooms were all sparse, and there was only so much of interest to analyze! He did find some jewelry on one desk, though. Good for him!

[Add five Gold Necklaces and two Ruby Earrings into Doc's inventory!]

So far, no. Moonshadow replied, taking a more detailed look at things once all the rooms were revealed.

[perception [roll0] vs 10
Luck [roll1] vs 4

Every room was identical.

This wasn't hyperbole! Someone had set all the cushions the same way, what counted as clothing were all in the same positions, and every bed was made and every bookshelf had the exact same books in them. The same three picture frames with the same three stock photos were in different places, around each room.

There was just one door left, at the end of the hall.

"She, uh, doesn't have any. She runs this place by herself and when there are no guests a few of the other townsfolk check in on her. I can tell she really enjoys having us around."

Joyous's smile turned upside down.

"Who's taking care of her, here?" she asked, sounding very concerned, "Surely somepony here is looking out for her?"

DigoDragon
2015-02-12, 05:53 PM
Doc glanced over the shiny jewelry he managed to find and then carefully packed it away. "Looks like I got food money again," he whispered to himself proudly. He then stepped out, looked at the last two rooms from the hallway, and scrunched his nose.

"Is it just me... or are all these bedrooms a bit too much alike?"

Hazuki
2015-02-12, 07:04 PM
"Prefab rooms in a government building? Perish the thought." Viridia replied. "Are we done here?"

DigoDragon
2015-02-12, 07:11 PM
"Prefab rooms in a government building? Perish the thought." Viridia replied. "Are we done here?"

"Well, each pony that stayed here would of redecorated their room to suit their tastes," Doc commented. "So... I guess there weren't that many residents in here, or whoever killed the others was a neat-nick. I dunno, just an observation." He tapped on the double doors at the end of the hall.

"We just have this double-door here at the end and that 3rd door from the main room left to explore."

Forum Explorer
2015-02-12, 11:17 PM
"Well, each pony that stayed here would of redecorated their room to suit their tastes," Doc commented. "So... I guess there weren't that many residents in here, or whoever killed the others was a neat-nick. I dunno, just an observation." He tapped on the double doors at the end of the hall.

"We just have this double-door here at the end and that 3rd door from the main room left to explore."

Or there were no residents beyond crazy pony. It'd explain why they went crazy. Moonshadow said, opening the big double doors.

Pokonic
2015-02-12, 11:25 PM

Viridia saw that there was plenty of food to still be had in the cellar, even if Doc and Moonshadow were going and picking choice parts of what was still stored.

[There's 12 units of Pre-War food and 15 water bottles available for anyone to just up and snatch up.]

Or there were no residents beyond crazy pony. It'd explain why they went crazy. Moonshadow said, opening the big double doors.

The doors led to a large, empty room. There was not light here; only darkness. Neither Doc's nor Viridia's lamp would do much good to light this place up; either this was some sort of gym or a meeting hall or something, because the floor was somewhat shiny and it was awfully big for a underground space.

Forum Explorer
2015-02-12, 11:34 PM
The doors led to a large, empty room. There was not light here; only darkness. Neither Doc's nor Viridia's lamp would do much good to light this place up; either this was some sort of gym or a meeting hall or something, because the floor was somewhat shiny and it was awfully big for a underground space.

Weird spot for this. Oh well, if we're going to explore it lets leave it for later. In the meanwhile, let's check the last of the three doors in the main area.

DigoDragon
2015-02-13, 06:55 AM
Weird spot for this. Oh well, if we're going to explore it lets leave it for later. In the meanwhile, let's check the last of the three doors in the main area.

"Alright then, suppose we could come back to it with more lighting," Doc agreed. He followed moon over to the third door from the main room and looked inside.

PER [roll0]
LUK [roll1]

Pokonic
2015-02-13, 12:57 PM
"Alright then, suppose we could come back to it with more lighting," Doc agreed. He followed moon over to the third door from the main room and looked inside.

PER [roll0]
LUK [roll1]

Doc found the kitchens! Which, other than being pretty fancy, with stainless steel everything, were terribly mundane to the immediate eye. Two rows of cabinets, a oven, a long table in the middle of the room; all spotless, except for being quite dusty. No bloodstains or anything.

Forum Explorer
2015-02-13, 01:33 PM
Called it, Moonshadow said, scanning the kitchen.

perception [roll0] vs 10
luck [roll1] vs 4

So do we want to explore the big empty room? I'm kinda curios what's in there but I'm having a hard time imagining what would be worth the bother.

DigoDragon
2015-02-13, 01:47 PM
Doc scrounged around the kitchen for some usable cooking pots, pans, and utensils1.

"I'd guess it's just have exercise equipment," Doc replied to Moon, "But Celestia knows if there's a surprise waiting behind that. I personally feel this place is a bit too tidy of a shelter, so I'd like to check it real quick. However, I could be wrong; it could have been just one pony here and he or she... I dunno walked out or hid themselves at some point. So I'm in for exploring. What do you think, V? You want to look into that last room?"

1Essentially I want to gather a "Bundle of Kitchen Supplies".

RCgothic
2015-02-13, 02:29 PM
Joyous's smile turned upside down.

"Who's taking care of her, here?" she asked, sounding very concerned, "Surely somepony here is looking out for her?"
Stellar shrugs unhappily. "As I said, some of the townsponies look in on her. And we're watching out for her whilst we're here, but I get the impression some of the others are keen to move on again shortly."

Pokonic
2015-02-13, 03:47 PM
Called it, Moonshadow said, scanning the kitchen.

perception [roll0] vs 10
luck [roll1] vs 4

Moonshadow noticed that one of the knifes in the knife rack looked to be in better condition then the rest.

[Add a Cleaver that's in Perfect condition to Moonshadow's inventory.]

Doc scrounged around the kitchen for some usable cooking pots, pans, and utensils1.

1Essentially I want to gather a "Bundle of Kitchen Supplies".

Doc managed to find some plastic wrap, and it was only a small leap to stack some pots in one of the bigger pots, fill what space was left with silverware, and then wrap it all up neatly with some plastic wrap.

[Add a Bundle of Kitchen Supplies to Doc's inventory! It weighs ten pounds.]

Stellar shrugs unhappily. "As I said, some of the townsponies look in on her. And we're watching out for her whilst we're here, but I get the impression some of the others are keen to move on again shortly."

Joyous frowned, but before she could speak up, Seaweed poked Stellar in the ribs, holding the comb in her mouth!

Then she spat it on onto the ground, and then looked up at Stellar brightly.

Hah, earth ponies! Adorable.

DigoDragon
2015-02-13, 04:24 PM
[Add a Cleaver that's in Perfect condition to Moonshadow's inventory.]

"So... does that make you a cleaver girl?" Doc punned. Unless everyone wants to leave, he's going to make a quick attempt to explore the big gym-like room. Doc follows the wall, so as not to get too lost in the dark.

[Add a Bundle of Kitchen Supplies to Doc's inventory! It weighs ten pounds.]

(Sweet, twice the power of a standard bundle!)

Pokonic
2015-02-13, 05:40 PM
"So... does that make you a cleaver girl?" Doc punned. Unless everyone wants to leave, he's going to make a quick attempt to explore the big gym-like room. Doc follows the wall, so as not to get too lost in the dark.

Doc finds that the room is dark, and very, very cold. It was sort of like stepping into Tartarus, or something. The acoustics alone would tell him that this place could fit Oakville, at the least. The walls were cold and made of stone, incredibly enough, but when Doc stepped too far-

-he found himself all but falling into the bleak unknown, as the floor gave way to a steep, slick slide!

[Roll Agility to not slide down into the pit(?)]

DigoDragon
2015-02-13, 05:57 PM
-he found himself all but falling into the bleak unknown, as the floor gave way to a steep, slick slide!

"Pfft Whoa! Shiiiiii...."

AGI [roll0] vs. 7

Forum Explorer
2015-02-13, 06:01 PM
I don't get it. Moonshadow said as she pocketed the cleaver. Wait up Doc, I'll come with you. she added when he proceeded into the dark room.

Agility? [roll0] vs 9

Pokonic
2015-02-13, 06:29 PM
"Pfft Whoa! Shiiiiii...."

AGI [roll0] vs. 7

Doc slid for what felt like minutes! He eventually did stop moving, though. He landed right on top of a pile of gold bits!

Like, a actual pile of gold bits. Like one of those jokes about 'swimming in bits'. And besides bits, there were also some gems and silver pieces mixed in with everything. From where he was, and with his little lantern, Doc could see that he slid down a distinct slope in the floor, made of a smooth, black stone.

I don't get it. Moonshadow said as she pocketed the cleaver. Wait up Doc, I'll come with you. she added when he proceeded into the dark room.

Agility? [roll0] vs 9

Moonshadow saw Doc! He was just barely visible, as the pit he was in was pretty darn deep, three stories as least. From how high she could fly, Moonshadow could basically tell that this chamber, because she couldn't just call it a room, had to be big enough that, at any one point in the air, a building was probably above her. This place was huge.

DigoDragon
2015-02-13, 06:43 PM
Like, a actual pile of gold bits. Like one of those jokes about 'swimming in bits'. And besides bits, there were also some gems and silver pieces mixed in with everything. From where he was, and with his little lantern, Doc could see that he slid down a distinct slope in the floor, made of a smooth, black stone.

"I... uh... the hell did I land in?" Doc sat up and looked at the fortune around him. "Moon? Uh, why would there be a vast fortune down here?"

Forum Explorer
2015-02-13, 06:46 PM
No idea... Moonshadow said, flying down to Doc. Geeze, this looks like something out of a fairy tale.

Perception [roll0] vs 10
Intelligence [roll1] vs 6

DigoDragon
2015-02-13, 06:51 PM
"I really hope you don't mean the Grimm ones that were told to scare the bricks out of foals," Doc said, "Cause those are the ones I'm thinking about and that would mean I don't want to touch one bit of this."

Pokonic
2015-02-13, 06:58 PM
"I... uh... the hell did I land in?" Doc sat up and looked at the fortune around him. "Moon? Uh, why would there be a vast fortune down here?"

No idea... Moonshadow said, flying down to Doc. Geeze, this looks like something out of a fairy tale.

Perception [roll0] vs 10
Intelligence [roll1] vs 6

Moonshadow, with her great eyes, noticed that, well, she couldn't see a end to the gold and gem pile, which seemed more like a solid field!

Her thoughts on fairy tales did bring up some unpleasant images, though; really, the only creatures that really hoarded gold and gems and stuff were, well. You know. The D word.

Forum Explorer
2015-02-13, 07:08 PM
Hey Doc, can you think of something other then a dragon for why all this gold is down here? Cause I really want it, but I don't think I'm up to fighting a dragon. Moonshadow said, shivering as her gaze kept flicking to the wonderful horde beneath them and wherever a potential dragon may be.

DigoDragon
2015-02-13, 07:12 PM
Hey Doc, can you think of something other then a dragon for why all this gold is down here? Cause I really want it, but I don't think I'm up to fighting a dragon.

"I... I think we should go." Doc got up and looked at the ledge he slid down for some way of getting out.

Pokonic
2015-02-13, 07:15 PM
Hey Doc, can you think of something other then a dragon for why all this gold is down here? Cause I really want it, but I don't think I'm up to fighting a dragon. Moonshadow said, shivering as her gaze kept flicking to the wonderful horde beneath them and wherever a potential dragon may be.

As much as Moonshadow knocked gold out from underneath her, she couldn't find a bottom to the pile! It could be gold all the way down, for all she knew. She could keep Neighvarro's lights working for a year just with the gems she was seeing in front of her alone. Ponies have gotten promoted to general for killing adolescent dragons before, she knew that. There were plenty of dragon bits in the War Museum, anyway, and the Enclave sometimes still has to deal with full-grown dragons that pop up every so often.

If this was a dragons hoard, anyway, then how big was the dragon?

Forum Explorer
2015-02-13, 09:05 PM
The greater the horde, the greater the dragon. Hooo boy. Moonshadow whispered before taking a deep breath.

Alright, let's think about this logically. We've got a big treasure horde here. Awesome. It likely belongs to a dragon. That's bad. But said dragon is either not here or asleep. Yay. But we don't know where the dragon is, boo. That's the tricky part, if this is a dragon's horde then why haven't we heard any breathing? Why haven't we smelt anything odd? Why is it so cold?

Perhaps this is the horde of a dragon that was slain sometime in the past 200 years. The Enclave has fought a few dragons before. And I'm sure there are things down here that might be able to kill a dragon. Which means it'd be safe to just take as much gold as we want.

On the other hoof, there's no rush is there? Nopony else seems to know about this place, and even if they did they couldn't take all of this away very fast. We can take our time, check to see if there is supposed to be a dragon in this territory, or if one was slain, and then come back for the treasure. With some more bags and Stellar so we can cart this out faster.

DigoDragon
2015-02-13, 09:14 PM
"And... what are we going to do with all this wealth?" Doc asked. "Folks are going to ask questions at best, and attack us for it at worst. I think this is a bit too much for us. Maybe we'd do alright with a few coins but... this doesn't feel right. We should leave now."

Forum Explorer
2015-02-13, 09:18 PM
"And... what are we going to do with all this wealth?" Doc asked. "Folks are going to ask questions at best, and attack us for it at worst. I think this is a bit too much for us. Maybe we'd do alright with a few coins but... this doesn't feel right. We should leave now."

We'll we certainly shouldn't just outright tell everypony what we have and where we got it, but I see no reason why we shouldn't just use what we need for what we want, then every once and a while return and get some more. ****, if the money is safe, we should spend some of it turning the above building into a palace for ourselves.

DigoDragon
2015-02-13, 09:26 PM
Doc looked up. He hated that he was nearly blind. "Well... I suppose... though right now I'd like to get out of this hole and get what I have now back to town." He tried to find some way of climbing out.

PER [roll0]

Hazuki
2015-02-13, 09:28 PM
"A palace would require a labor force. And resources." Viridia finally spoke up, having followed Moonshadow down. "But I don't see many forests filled with strong wood above ground, or enough ponies strong, durable, and naive enough to build a palace without asking questions."

When she spotted Doc looking for a way out, she raised an eyebrow. "Want me to fly you out?"

DigoDragon
2015-02-13, 09:33 PM
"Want me to fly you out?"

"Could you, please?" Doc replied. "I think I left my wings at the inn."

Hazuki
2015-02-13, 09:35 PM
"Could you, please?" Doc replied. "I think I left my wings at the inn."Viridia picked up Doc and headed back to the exit, putting him down once they were on sturdy ground.

Forum Explorer
2015-02-13, 09:35 PM
Alright, a palace is a little over the top and unrealistic, particularly if we want to keep it hidden. But still, we should get something nice for ourselves. If it's free for the taking that is.

Pokonic
2015-02-13, 09:38 PM
Doc looked up. He hated that he was nearly blind. "Well... I suppose... though right now I'd like to get out of this hole and get what I have now back to town." He tried to find some way of climbing out.

PER [roll0]

Doc could see that, well, there really wasn't a way out! It was a slop all the way down. But he did see something interesting, for a few seconds!

It was a bright, thin red light, like a laser, that flashed in the air right as Viridia flew down, following Moonshadow! It looked like one of those things snipers sometimes used to get a lock on a target, and it looked like it came from the general area of the door.

DigoDragon
2015-02-13, 09:47 PM
It was a bright, thin red light, like a laser, that flashed in the air right as Viridia flew down, following Moonshadow! It looked like one of those things snipers sometimes used to get a lock on a target, and it looked like it came from the general area of the door.

"Sniper!!" Doc drew his gun and opened fire without a second thought.

20 AP to draw revolver, 50 AP for two shots, 6 AP for 3% dodge.
(What's the darkness penalty?)

Attack 1: [roll0] vs. 40 (minus whatever darkness)
(Dmg: [roll1])

Attack 2: [roll2] vs. 40
(Dmg: [roll3])

Hazuki
2015-02-13, 09:53 PM
"I feel like I'm in a turret segment, and I'm the vehicle." Viridia dryly comments as Doc starts shooting wildly. She followed the line of Doc's gunshots to fly right to the supposed sniper.

Uh, not sure? I need to know if I can see the enemy first.

Forum Explorer
2015-02-13, 09:55 PM
Moonshadow grinned, Looks like she followed me afterall. But this time I'm not alone. she said, before flying further up in the air, trying to hide in the absolute darkness of the room while taking aim at the target's bright laser sight.

Initiative [roll0]

Sneak [roll1] vs 71

Perception [roll2] vs 10

20 AP to draw gun

15 AP to Fly higher up into the dark away from Doc's and Virida's light.

30 AP to Aim (+30 to my score for my next attack)

16 AP to dodge (-8 to hit Moonshadow)

Pokonic
2015-02-13, 10:28 PM
[At the current visability, there is a -40 to all ranged rolls! Due to the sniper still being invisible, there would normally be a -50 to attempt to hit it, but because it' in front of the door it's just a -30 to hit, until the sniper moves. Normally, at the distance everyone is at from each other, it would be impossible to hit the sniper, but the sniper's use of the laser on his infiltrator gun gives the PC's a good chance to hit it. Moonshadow just has a -10 to hit the sniper right now, though.]

"Sniper!!" Doc drew his gun and opened fire without a second thought.

20 AP to draw revolver, 50 AP for two shots, 6 AP for 3% dodge.
(What's the darkness penalty?)

Attack 1: [roll0] vs. 40 (minus whatever darkness)
(Dmg: [roll1])

Attack 2: [roll2] vs. 40
(Dmg: [roll3])

Both of Doc's rounds missed!

"I feel like I'm in a turret segment, and I'm the vehicle." Viridia dryly comments as Doc starts shooting wildly. She followed the line of Doc's gunshots to fly right to the supposed sniper.

Uh, not sure? I need to know if I can see the enemy first.

[She can't, but she saw the laser beam come from the door, so she has a fighting chance.]

Moonshadow grinned, Looks like she followed me afterall. But this time I'm not alone. she said, before flying further up in the air, trying to hide in the absolute darkness of the room while taking aim at the target's bright laser sight.

Initiative [roll0]

Sneak [roll1] vs 71

Perception [roll2] vs 10

20 AP to draw gun

15 AP to Fly higher up into the dark away from Doc's and Virida's light.

30 AP to Aim (+30 to my score for my next attack)

16 AP to dodge (-8 to hit Moonshadow)

Moonshadow saw where the sniper was! Well, sort of; she caught a flicker of something near the entrance! The air shimmered, basically. She saw the outline of something with a beak. Crap. Invisible griffon snipers are the worst.

Hazuki
2015-02-13, 10:53 PM
Viridia charged straight at the unseen foe, their laser sight, and the door. She dropped Doc of along the way as she slammed into her target and attempted to wrest their weapon away from them.

Move x 2 to cover the necessary 80ft (Technically 90) 30AP
Dropping Doc near 0AP
Precise Strike 18% 18AP
Pretty Awesome Disarm: [roll0] vs 75 15AP
Precise Strike 8% 8AP

DigoDragon
2015-02-13, 11:25 PM
"Can't see a bloody thing," Doc mumbled. He decided to charge forward toward the doorway with the hope he could glimpse his enemy.

25 AP: Sprint toward doorway [21 yards move plus slowdown]

21 AP: Aim?
25 AP: Single shot-- [roll0] vs. 21
(dmg [roll1])

4 AP for 2% Dodge

Pokonic
2015-02-13, 11:49 PM
Viridia charged straight at the unseen foe, their laser sight, and the door. She dropped Doc of along the way as she slammed into her target and attempted to wrest their weapon away from them.

Move x 2 to cover the necessary 80ft (Technically 90) 30AP
Dropping Doc near 0AP
Precise Strike 18% 18AP
Pretty Awesome Disarm: [roll0] vs 75 15AP
Precise Strike 8% 8AP

Viridia got a hold on a very nice gun! It looked like a nice gold-on-purple assault rifle with a scope and a silencer.

Viridia also got a good look at the griffon, now! The griffon was wearing full body combat armor, complete with a gas mask that was very similar to Viridia's own! The griffon, while having both claws in the air, was also clenching a few objects in it's left claw!

They were grenades!

It's right claw's middle finger was sticking straight up, right in Viridia's face.

"Screw you." the griffon said, it's voice genderless and coming out as a droning sort of sound.

And then the griffon exploded.

DigoDragon
2015-02-14, 12:04 AM
"Ah! Son of a diamond dog!" Doc cried out at the flash. The shrapnel of the sniper tore into him like a glass shower. He did manage to get a glimpse of a pretty pregasus close to the blast and hobbled over in that direction to find her. "V?"

After a bit of looking he found her and administered aid. "Here, drink this down."
Potion: +[roll0] HP

"Moon? Where are you?"

Hazuki
2015-02-14, 12:17 AM
Viridia admired the gun for only a moment after she tore it from the griffon's claws (It matched her color scheme!), then glanced up just in time to catch his rude gesture and the exploding of a grenade. When the explosion tore through the air, sending fragments all through her body and tearing scraps of skin off, she turned herself away from the blast and span backwards, until she landed on her back, covered in bleeding wounds and just fighting the aftermath of an explosion. She took in a deep breath and started giggling maniacally to herself, hugging the Imperator to her chest and giggling and giggling all up until Doc got up to her and fed her the potion.

"Two explosions! Two! Two stupid griffons!" Another mad giggle, through her very excited whispers. "I win! I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me because I am so great~" She giggled again, then took in a deep breath and got to her hooves. "Thanks, Doc. Think we should get out of here?" She asked, in a significantly calmer tone.

Pokonic
2015-02-14, 12:28 AM
Viridia admired the gun for only a moment after she tore it from the griffon's claws (It matched her color scheme!), then glanced up just in time to catch his rude gesture and the exploding of a grenade. When the explosion tore through the air, sending fragments all through her body and tearing scraps of skin off, she turned herself away from the blast and span backwards, until she landed on her back, covered in bleeding wounds and just fighting the aftermath of an explosion. She took in a deep breath and started giggling maniacally to herself, hugging the Imperator to her chest and giggling and giggling all up until Doc got up to her and fed her the potion.

"Two explosions! Two! Two stupid griffons!" Another mad giggle, through her very excited whispers. "I win! I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me because I am so great~" She giggled again, then took in a deep breath and got to her hooves. "Thanks, Doc. Think we should get out of here?" She asked, in a significantly calmer tone.

The griffon was totally dead, for the record. About half of it was left; none of it had feathers anymore!

Viridia's new gun looked pretty sweet, though.

As said before, it was a assault rifle, but besides it's gold-on-purple paint job it was also rather ornate; if the average wasteland gun was a concrete block building, this gun was a flat-out gothic job. There wasn't a edge on it that didn't have some sort of rib within it, the actual scope was a rectangle-shape so whoever made this could add more frills, and the whole thing looked a little like if you caught any part of it on something soft, the soft thing would rip. Even worse, there wasn't a mouth-grip or anything! At least a pony could use a battle-saddle or something; dang griffons and their fingers.

It still has six bullets in it, still; armor piercing rounds. Good enough for two trigger-pulls. The word 'Imperator' was written on the right side of it, not scratched on but actually seamlessly right on the paint, written in bright pink.

Forum Explorer
2015-02-14, 01:02 AM
What...the...****... Moonshadow said, stunned by the sheer stupidity of the kamakaze griffon. ****! Viridia are you okay? she shouted, flying over as she snapped out of it.

DigoDragon
2015-02-14, 08:57 AM
Doc nodded at Viridia. "Yes, let's go back. I think I've done enough exploring for today."

After hearing Moon call for viridia, doc spoke up. "V is here and... quite happy, Moon." Doc commented. "I'll be happy when we get out of this icebox." He got up and led the way back to the main area of the shelter.

Pokonic
2015-02-14, 12:04 PM
Doc nodded at Viridia. "Yes, let's go back. I think I've done enough exploring for today.

A strange sound came from the pit, followed by the sound of hundred of coins being pushed out of the way.

The sound was a huge yawn.

DigoDragon
2015-02-14, 03:08 PM
The sound was a huge yawn.

"Nope."

Doc did not stick around to see what yawned in the pit. He made for the doorway past the hall of rooms, grabbed whatever food was in that pantry when he galloped by and made for the big door out.