PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Helping one of my Players with a build

Azoth
2015-02-07, 04:11 AM
OK, I recently got voluntold that I will be running a game for my gaming group. Another player backed out of running a second game and I got voted to run one in his stead without my knowledge. So I have a group of 6 players, and one is frazzled at the least with coming up with a build. So I turn to the playground to help me give him solid build ideas.

The game starts at lvl3 and can go to 20. They are in a world where monsters have pushed the humanoid races to brink. The last pockets of humanoids live in small heavily fortified villages. Think Vampire Hunter D to get a mental image.

The rest of the party are:

Human Warlord with a heavy focus on Golden Lion and Primal Fury using a Falchion. Feats are Power Attack, Furious Focus, Martial Strike.

Dhampir Zweihander Sentinel Warder. Using an Elven Curved Blade and Focusing on Silver Crane.

Sylph Hawkguard Warder. Composite Longbow focusing on Solar Wind and being a Volley Archer.

Assamar Pistolero Gunslinger. Plans on laying down midfield cover and blasting anyone moving for the Hawkguard.

Tiefling Cleric. High AC healer and party buffer.

The last player wants to build a Catfolk Slayer focusing on stealth and melee damage explosions. Plans on fighting with claws and eventually getting claw blades. I don't have the list of feats/talents he was trying to wrangle into a build with me, but I know he wanted a Dex focus and was considering at later levels taking a Soulhunter Stalker Dip.