PDA

View Full Version : Unseen Seer Rival NPC

Reprimand
2015-02-07, 04:59 PM
So I'm making a rival NPC to a psionic rogue character my player is using by using the unseen seer class.

His build is psyrog5/Avenging Executioner 1/Shadow Mind 10/Psyrog 4

The build I wanted to use is rog4/wizard 1/Unseen Seer 10/Abjurant Champion 5

Factional BAB from UA is being used so both are actually competent fighters

Both are Two weapon fighters that rely on stealthing/assassinating targets before they get close or find out who they are.

Does anyone have general advice for an unseen seer such as divination spells to grab or countering other assassin characters, feats to grab and so on?

It's honestly the matter of who gets the drop on who first but I want to make this as challenging as possible.

A_S
2015-02-07, 05:13 PM
My favorite spells for advanced learning are Hunter's Eye and Listening Lorecall.

Also, why so many Rogue levels?

*edit* Feats: Darkstalker, Craven, Staggering Strike, Arcane Strike. Maybe Minor Shapeshift, for both disguise and combat purposes.

Greenish
2015-02-07, 05:16 PM
Also, why so many Rogue levels?Presumably because going after a PC psychic rogue with 9th level spells would be unsportsmanlike.

Reprimand
2015-02-07, 05:22 PM
Presumably because going after a PC psychic rogue with 9th level spells would be unsportsmanlike.

I mean the guy is only going to be able to manifest 4th level powers and doesn't have nearly the selection of abilities I do. Plus it's a balance between skill monkey, fighter and caster that I like.

Plus with fractional BAB I end up with +16 BAB and Greater Two weapon fighting for 7 attacks a round vs a lightly armored target.