PDA

View Full Version : Digg OOTS! Help spread the love.

Zemlor
2007-04-05, 03:16 PM
For those of you who do not know what digg is, it is a social networking type site where users submit links to news, as well as fun time burning websites such as OOTS! It is in the top 20 most popular websites in the united states, so it has the potential to spread the OOTS word and bring in more fans =)

I have been reading the comic for a year or more now, and posted it on digg, and am asking that if any of you use digg or care to registar you can digg my OOTS submission and help others find out about it =)

http://digg.com/offbeat_news/Web_Comic_Order_of_the_Stick

Its easy to registar and I can assure that you will never see 1 email in your inbox from digg and they keep it strictly private. No spam.

Alysar
2007-04-05, 04:22 PM
This post has been here for over an hour! Why has no one dugg it yet before I just did?

Darkxarth
2007-04-05, 04:28 PM
I can dig it.
You can dig it.
She can dig it.
They can dig it.

Jari Kafghan
2007-04-05, 05:44 PM
Dugg it baby!

Alysar
2007-04-05, 10:31 PM
Come on people! 6 diggs? Does your loyalty to the Giant not extend beyond giantitp.com?

fwiffo
2007-04-05, 10:42 PM
.... it is a social networking type site where users submit links .... It is in the top 20 most popular websites in the united states

This is a sad, sad commentary on the state of internet as we know it today.

Hinton
2007-04-06, 08:31 AM
Is it "digged it" or "dugg it"? Meh; either way.

Digg it!

oball
2007-04-06, 08:59 AM
I hear that Roy Greenhilt is one bad motherfu...

Shut your mouth!

But I'm just talking about The Order of the Stick!

Then we can digg it!

Bozidar
2007-04-06, 09:11 AM
Come on people! 6 diggs? Does your loyalty to the Giant not extend beyond giantitp.com?No :) We talk about it over the D&D table too..

Hushdawg
2007-04-06, 09:23 AM
Bah.

I send gaming folks here.

Posting it on a "social networking site" (someone shoot me for having to use that phrase) will only flood the message boards with hundreds of people who complain about not getting the comic because they have no effing clue what D&D is.

No thanks.

I'll post it on gaming boards and such; but that's it.