PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Build Help: First Time Epic

glitterbaby
2015-02-10, 12:02 AM
Hey all,

My group is starting up what will be everyone's first serious introduction to anything epic and I honestly have nowhere to start. The campaign is actually a continuation of a previous game and we are playing the same characters. We are a party of four: one Bard, one Cerebremancer, one Crusader, and my War Hulk charger.

The campaign was originally intended to end between levels 12-14 and we actually finished at 17, bbeg turned out to be the spirit of the plane so we accidentally destroyed to plane, oops. My character and the Crusader were blasted into the void while our Cerebremancer and Bard Plane Shifted away, they were too far from us to reach us in one turn.. sad.

We built our characters without the expectations that we would never reach epic level and because of this our DM is allowing us to make build changes as we see fit.

My original build:

SL Barb1/Dungeoncrasher Fighter 4/Warblade 1/War Hulk 10/Hulking Hurler 1

Our Bard had leadership and a Cleric cohort so I was able to grab some bracers of spell sharing and he had a persistent Divine Power up which really helped. We no longer have the cleric and I would like to find some way of getting the BAB back up. The only things I'm attached to in the build include the Barbarian level and the War-Hulk levels. Dungeoncrasher would be nice to keep around but for the most part I never really used it that much. Oftentimes he would kill things in the first pounce and so his knockback feat would end up blowing guts everywhere. Towards the end I picked up EWP: Spiked Chain and with the War Hulk capstone I had every attack I made affecting every square I threatened. With large and some other things I was a flying 30ft cloud of death and I would like to keep that trick at the very least.

Str 65 Dex 10 Con 26 Int 8 Wis 6 Cha 9

The crusader and I were given the custom-made Voided template as well: Mind Blank (as spell, self only at will), immunity to magic sleep effects, death effects, fear effects (from something else), SR 31 (10+HD), DR 10, lightning reflexes, iron will, great fortitude, +2 deflection ac, DR 10/-, +4 str/con, -2 int/wis/cha,

I also am a half-minotaur silverbrow human

Flaw: Improved Flight
Flaw: Knockback
Human: Dragon Wings (Homebrew)
1st: Power Attack
Fighter 1: Cleave
3rd: Improved Sunder
Fighter 4: Improved Bull Rush
6th: Shock Trooper
9th: Leap Attack
12th: Combat Brute
15th: EWP: Spiked Chain
18th: Empty
21st: Empty

TL;DR
This was a much larger post than I expected. I am looking for build advice on a level 21 character with one level of SL Barbarian, two levels of Fighter, and 10 levels of War Hulk.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the DM usually allows all official sources as well as higher quality homebrew/3rd party. It's mostly on a case-by-case basis and is much more likely to allow something that fits thematically.